fairy of shampoo, misc

By cobrafilms

.ೃ࿐ "follow the sound of the pipe, follow this song it a bit dangerous but i'm so sweet " ... More

fairy of shampoo
disclaimer.
CELEBRITIES ↴
madison beer
grethan
daniel sharman
tom holland
the vamps
dove cameron
froy
wesley tucker
malu trevejo
harry styles
new hope club
TV SHOWS/MOVIES ↴
katherine pierce
isaac lahey
riverdale
the jeep
stalia
malisaac
lab rats
teen wolf
my babysitters a vampire
kai parker
titanic
newt (tmr) | spoiler warning
MISC ↴
80s & 90s
faceclaim help | boy version
the vamps | best performance
happy birthday to me
twitter
the real question is..
noah centineo
stydia
lewis blissetto
ross and kiernan <3
I MET SHAWN MEDNES
bonkai
bird box ** spoilers
ruel music (ready - ep)
"underrated" artists
after movie ! review **spoilers**

faceclaim help | girl version

1.1K 65 38
By cobrafilms

SOFIA CARSON
recommend love interest:
  scott mccall, bellamy blake, peter parker, or liam dunbar.

VANESSA HUDGENS
recommended love interest:
stefan or damon salvatore, maybe even derek hale. or kol mikaelson.

MAIA MITCHELL
recommended love interest: personally i think she would look good with a marvel avenger, perhaps peter parker? p.s liam dunbar would be a perfect couple for her as well.

EIZA GONZALEZ
my latina baby. she definitely would look good with scott mccall (season four) she could be apart of the calaveras and thats how scott and her would meet. she can even be latina in your story and speak spanish. (boom i literally gave yall a story idea)

MEGAN FOX
recommended love interest: derek hale, dean or sam winchester, damon salvatore or klaus mikaelson. honestly she looks with anyone who is a badass. if you do use her in a winchester book, maybe she can portray her character from jennifers body and dean/sam have to kill her or something.

megan fox literally owns my ass. shes such an icon and is underrated here on wattpad. shes THAT character who would look good with anyone. i would definitely love to see much more of her.

i tried to choose uncommon faceclaims who people don't often use. dont attack me and say those are over used. when i choose a faceclaim, i actually dont care if they are overused. i choose people who i would love to see my love interest with and would be accurate enough for the character and the story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 1.2K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
243K 7.8K 173
What if a PokΓ©mon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
87.1K 1.2K 47
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐟𝐒𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 π›πšπœπ€ 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐨𝐨π₯ , π€πšπ₯𝐒𝐲𝐚𝐑 𝐒𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐒𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐑 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐑𝐒π₯𝐞 𝐬𝐑𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐑...