Love and War

By GoldenChainz

(ON HOLD BUT 99 PARTS ARE OUT RN) Aniyah Blackwell. She joined the best school in town, Beckman High School... More

\ Trailer /
Part 1 - New Battle
Part 2 - Slapping Regret
Part 3 - Confused Feelings
Part 4 - Past Regrets
Part 5 - Street Race
Part 6 - Hellz Outfit
Part 7 - The Real Him ?
Part 8 - Old Race Track
Part 9 - The REAL Him
Part 10 - Endless Pain
Part 11 - Broken Down
Part 12 - No Trust
Part 13 - Jealousy
Part 14 - Greeting Brothers
Part 15 - Painfull Memory
Part 16 - Family Problem Solving
Part 17 - Hospital Vist
Part 18 - Car Explosion
Part 19 - His Painting
Part 20 - Wrong Car
Part 21 - Kaiden Please
Part 22 - Jock's Side ?
Part 23 - He Hates Me
Part 24 - Depression
Part 26 - " I'm Sorry "
Part 27 - Old Man
Part 28 - Honest Question
Part 29 - Kaiden's Girl
Part 30 - Dancing
Part 31 - Locked Away
Part 32 - Leaving Home
Part 33 - Shopping Spree
Part 34 - It's a Deal
Part 35 - Dirty Touching
Part 36 - Killing Them
Part 37 - Ice Cream
Part 38 - True Feelings
Part 39 - Goodbye Jayden
Part 40 - His Girl 🖤
Part 41 - I Am HIS
Part 42 - Attempted Suicide
Part 43 - Tears
Part 44 - Dagger Training
Part 45 - Honesty
Part 46 - Prison Vist
Part 47 - I love You .
Part 48 - Stab Wound
Part 49 - Kidnapping
Part 50 - A beating
Part 51 - The Video
Part 52 - ...
Part 53 - Painful Scream
Part 54 - Home Sweet Home
Part 55 - Sex on the Beach
Part 56 - I NEED you
Part 57 - Leaving Town
Part 58 - Meeting the Family
Part 59 - Freaky Side ;)
Part 60 - Painful Announcement
Part 61 - Kaiden's Break Down
Part 62 - Aniyah's Breakdown
Part 63 - "Do you Trust me?"
Part 64 - The 'Ex Girlfriend'
Part 65 - Aniyah's his Queen
Part 66 - "You Hurt me"
Part 67 - Tied Up Sex
Part 68 - Girl Fight
Part 69 - "I'm leaving because I love you"
Part 70 - "I can't do this anymore"
Part 71 - The Slap
Part 72 - Making her feel better
Part 73 - Family Talk
Part 74 - Pool Day
Part 75 - New Member ?
Part 76 - Celebration
Part 77 - The New Girl
Part 78 - " She just doesn't learn , does she ?"
Part 79 - Movie With Ashton
Part 80 - The Question
Part 81 - The Death ...
Part 82 - Nightmare
Part 83 - " your voice is my therapy "
Part 84 - Letting Bitches Know
Part 85 - Lifeline
Part 86 - He's Awake
Part 87 - Overnight Stay
Part 88 - Check In
Part 89 - Explaining
Part 90 - Wearhouse Men
Part 91 - Girl Conversation
Part 92 - " I missed you "
Part 93 - The Party
Part 94 - Old Friend
Part 95 - " Can We Talk ? "
Part 96 - Doctors Appointment
Part 97 - The Results
Part 98 - Missing People
Part 99 - Paper Work

Part 25 - Movie Night

638 22 2
By GoldenChainz

Landon Reed

Later that Night 7:48 P.M

Aniyah woke up and Kaiden's arms we're still wrapping around her. She looked up and Kaiden was on his phone, with his phone behind her.

Kaiden set his phone down instantly and looked down at her, he wiped the dryed crusted tears out of her eyes and she smiled and Kaiden said "Did you sleep okay?"

Aniyah nodded her head and then stretched. Kaiden smiled and said "That's good."

Aniyah sat up and fluffed out her hair and looked at him and said "You hungry?"

Kaiden nodded his head and said "Starving."

Aniyah smiled and jumped out of bed and ran downstairs. Kaiden laughed and got out of his bed and walkded out of his room and down the stairs.

He walked into the kitchen and Aniyah was their already talking with Justin. Aniyah smiled and said "Thank you Justin. For the ice cream."

Justin smiled and said "Of course."

Aniyah looked in the fridge and groaned, she said "you need to go grocery shopping."

Aniyah looked in the fridge and found some good chicken, Aniyah set that down on the counter and she looked on the counter and grabbed some peppers and vegetables.

She said "where's your cooking pans?"

Kaiden pointed to a cupboard, Aniyah walked over and grabbed out some pots.

She walked back over to the fridge and grabbed out some salad ingredients. She set them on the counter and said "where are your seasonings?"

Kaiden pointed to another cupboard and Aniyah opened it and looked around and she grabbed out many things. She set everything down properly and walked over to the sink and started washing her hands and arms. She looked up and saw all the boys sitting down staring at her.

She raised an eyebrow and said "what?"

Justin cleared his throat and said "never seen a girl cook before.."

Aniyah said "a girl has never cooked for you!?"

She looked at all of them and they all shook their heads. Aniyah said "Well. Guess I'm the first."

She finished washing her hands she said " so, What do you guys plan after high school."

Kaiden said "Leading."

Kale said "I'm planning to be a doctor."

Blane said "Same as Kale."

Justin said "Hacking."

Aniyah said "To help with Kaiden's.. family."

Kaiden looked at her instantly and Kale said "Yeah!"

Aniyah smiled and said "That's cute."

Aniyah walked back over to the chicken and grabbed a cutting board and placed down 9 peices of chicken and started cutting them up into small bite peices.

She turned on the stove and put some cooking oil on it and let the pan heat up. After a few seconds she set the chicken on and then walked over to the vegetables and grabbed some yellow bell peppers, celery, and green onions. She washed them in the sink and then walked over to the cutting board and started cutting them up into tiny tiny peices.

She then started stirring around the chicken till they became fully cooked, she then added the vegetables and some sauce. She mixed everything around and then turned the stove on low and covered the pan with its lid.

She then grabbed the head of lettuce and washed it and ripped off some peices and cut them up. She then grabbed a medium sized pan and put some water in it and started boiling it.

She turned around and on top of the fridge was a box of white rice. She grabbed the box and poured six cups into a bowl. She waited till the water started boiling and then she poured the rice in and turned that stove off and covered the rice for five minutes.

She then took the lid off the chicken and vegetables with sauce and added some seasonings and mixed it around.

After a few minutes she grabbed out five bowls and placed the rice in, then the cut up lettuce on top, and then added the chicken, vegetables, with sauce. She grabbed out five forks and napkins and handed Kaiden, Justin, Blane, and Kale a bowl and they all looked down at it with hunger and shock.

Aniyah set her bowl aside and started cleaning everything up. After everything was in the sink, turned off, or in the garbage, she washed her hands again and walked over to her bowl and hopped on the counter by them and started eating.

Aniyah looked at all the boys and they we're just eating it down fast. Aniyah laughed and said "It's not going to run away."

The boys all looked at her, then each other, then the food and started eating it fast again. Aniyah rolled her eyes playfully and continued eating. After a few seconds the guys finished and Justin said "HOLY SHIT! You are a cook god! Thank you"

Blane said "Please feed me more. I need it. Thank you."

Kale said "It was very delicious Aniyah, thank you very much."

The three of them set their dishes in the sink and walked into the game room. Kaiden was finished eating and he was just staring at Aniyah and she looked at him and he said "Thank you.. for dinner."

Aniyah smiled and said "of course."

Kaiden smirked and said "I'm serious.. that's like the best thing I've eaten in a long long time.. thank you."

Aniyah smiled and nodded her head and finished her food. She walked over to the sink and started washing dishes. Kaiden walked over and started helping her. She smiled and said "So.. How come you mostly hang out with Mason, Jax, Justin, Kale, and Blane.. more than half the school is southside."

Kaiden said "Well.. I don't trust easily, Justin, Kale, and Jax are my three most trusted men. Blane and Mason are close but I haven't known them longer.. and the rest are just people from this area like me, or in a gang."

Aniyah nodded her head and said "How come.. you don't have any girls.. around."

Kaiden looked down at her instantly and she was washing the dishes and Kaiden said "Well. I don't bring girls to my home. Let alone here."

Aniyah looked up at him and said "you brought me here."

Kaiden said "you're not most girls. You're different, and I need different. I want different."

Aniyah blushed bright and said "Okay." With a cheesy smile.

Kaiden said "How come you don't bring any girls around?"

Aniyah laughed and said "Well.. I have trust issues as well, and all girls used me to get close to Jayden, or any other boy.. Hannah was my only true friend.. but, we saw how that ended."

Kaiden said "I'm sorry.. she doesn't deserve you."

Aniyah said "She's just confused on what she wants.."

Kaiden said "Fair enough."

Kaiden and Aniyah finished washing everything and Kaiden said "wanna watch some movies with the boys?"

Aniyah nodded her head and her and Kaiden walked downstairs into the game room and sat down on the couch and started watching a horror movie the boys we're watching.

Aniyah love's horror movies. After 30 minutes a jump scare went off and Kale screamed like a little girl and jumped into Justin's arms. Justin shoved Kale off and said "Pussy."

Kale said "Oh come on! It was scary!"

Blane said "Sure Kale. Sure."

Kale rolled his eyes and said "y'all always bugging on me."

Aniyah laughed and said "The first time that got me too."

Kaiden said "how many times have you seen this?"

Aniyah said "like.. four times? I think so.. I get bored and watch horror movies on Netflix."

Kaiden wrapped his arm around her and whispered in her ear "now that.. is a turn on."

Aniyah laughed and everyone started watching the movie again. While Kale kept screaming at some points, eventually Justin gave up and let Kale hide on his shoulder. Justin was not enjoying it either. Aniyah laughed and took a picture of Kale hiding on Justin and she showed Kaiden and he laughed and they all continued watching the movie.

End of Part Twenty-Five

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 1.8K 36
'Why is he giving me that look' what does he want from me. This story is about a girl named Rosanna that has lots of difficulty in her life. What ha...
167K 3.4K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
3.1M 77.1K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
1M 23.7K 40
[Highest ranking #92] "I can't loose anyone else princess. Promise me that you won't leave me" he said grabbing my face making me stay looking into h...