Love and War

By GoldenChainz

(ON HOLD BUT 99 PARTS ARE OUT RN) Aniyah Blackwell. She joined the best school in town, Beckman High School... More

\ Trailer /
Part 1 - New Battle
Part 2 - Slapping Regret
Part 3 - Confused Feelings
Part 4 - Past Regrets
Part 5 - Street Race
Part 6 - Hellz Outfit
Part 7 - The Real Him ?
Part 8 - Old Race Track
Part 9 - The REAL Him
Part 10 - Endless Pain
Part 11 - Broken Down
Part 12 - No Trust
Part 13 - Jealousy
Part 14 - Greeting Brothers
Part 15 - Painfull Memory
Part 16 - Family Problem Solving
Part 17 - Hospital Vist
Part 18 - Car Explosion
Part 19 - His Painting
Part 20 - Wrong Car
Part 21 - Kaiden Please
Part 22 - Jock's Side ?
Part 24 - Depression
Part 25 - Movie Night
Part 26 - " I'm Sorry "
Part 27 - Old Man
Part 28 - Honest Question
Part 29 - Kaiden's Girl
Part 30 - Dancing
Part 31 - Locked Away
Part 32 - Leaving Home
Part 33 - Shopping Spree
Part 34 - It's a Deal
Part 35 - Dirty Touching
Part 36 - Killing Them
Part 37 - Ice Cream
Part 38 - True Feelings
Part 39 - Goodbye Jayden
Part 40 - His Girl 🖤
Part 41 - I Am HIS
Part 42 - Attempted Suicide
Part 43 - Tears
Part 44 - Dagger Training
Part 45 - Honesty
Part 46 - Prison Vist
Part 47 - I love You .
Part 48 - Stab Wound
Part 49 - Kidnapping
Part 50 - A beating
Part 51 - The Video
Part 52 - ...
Part 53 - Painful Scream
Part 54 - Home Sweet Home
Part 55 - Sex on the Beach
Part 56 - I NEED you
Part 57 - Leaving Town
Part 58 - Meeting the Family
Part 59 - Freaky Side ;)
Part 60 - Painful Announcement
Part 61 - Kaiden's Break Down
Part 62 - Aniyah's Breakdown
Part 63 - "Do you Trust me?"
Part 64 - The 'Ex Girlfriend'
Part 65 - Aniyah's his Queen
Part 66 - "You Hurt me"
Part 67 - Tied Up Sex
Part 68 - Girl Fight
Part 69 - "I'm leaving because I love you"
Part 70 - "I can't do this anymore"
Part 71 - The Slap
Part 72 - Making her feel better
Part 73 - Family Talk
Part 74 - Pool Day
Part 75 - New Member ?
Part 76 - Celebration
Part 77 - The New Girl
Part 78 - " She just doesn't learn , does she ?"
Part 79 - Movie With Ashton
Part 80 - The Question
Part 81 - The Death ...
Part 82 - Nightmare
Part 83 - " your voice is my therapy "
Part 84 - Letting Bitches Know
Part 85 - Lifeline
Part 86 - He's Awake
Part 87 - Overnight Stay
Part 88 - Check In
Part 89 - Explaining
Part 90 - Wearhouse Men
Part 91 - Girl Conversation
Part 92 - " I missed you "
Part 93 - The Party
Part 94 - Old Friend
Part 95 - " Can We Talk ? "
Part 96 - Doctors Appointment
Part 97 - The Results
Part 98 - Missing People
Part 99 - Paper Work

Part 23 - He Hates Me

649 21 0
By GoldenChainz

Johna Blackwell

6th Period

Aniyah was in class sitting by Justin and Wesley. A new face walked in and sat down infront of Justin. Aniyah's teacher said "Oh! You must be Landon! Welcome to Beckman."

Aniyah looked up at the guy and then back at her book. Landon said "Thank you."

After a long period the bell rang and Aniyah grabbed her paperwork and handed it in. Her teached grabbed it and said "This is due in a week Aniyah."

Aniyah said "I'd lose it."

Her teacher smiled and said "Landon!" Landon walked over confused and her teacher said "Aniyah. Will you help Landon catch up."

Aniyah said "Sure."

Aniyah and Landon walked out of class together and Landon said "You drive? We can meet up somewhere."

Aniyah said "I don't have a car at the moment.."

Landon said "Oh. I can pick you up."

Aniyah looked at him and said "I can get a ride. Don't want to ruin your gas."

Landon laughed and said "Your helping me with class. Gas is the least of your worries."

Aniyah laughed and said "You stubborn or something?"

Landon said "ehh. You can say that."

Aniyah nodded her head and said "Well. I tend to be quite bossy. So."

Landon smirked and said "Well.. Guess we'll see what happens."

Aniyah nodded her head and they walked outside together and Kaiden was leaning on his car smoking a cigarette waiting for Aniyah. Landon walked her over and Kaiden looked at Landon up and down and took a drag of his cigarette.

Aniyah turned around to Landon and said "What's your number."

Landon and Aniyah exchanged numbers and he said "Maybe Sunday?"

Aniyah said "Possibly."

Landon smiled and said "Perfect! It's a date."

Kaiden cleared his throat and wrapped his arm around Aniyah and said "Date?"

Landon said "For homework."

Aniyah smiled and Kaiden said "Alright."

Landon waved goodbye and walked away and Aniyah looked at Kaiden and said "You So get jealous."

Kaiden looked down at her and said "I do not!"

Aniyah said "So.. you wouldn't care if I let some other guy take me out."

Kaiden looked into her eyes and said "Please. The dude would get broken."

Aniyah said "You'd think I'd hurt him?"

Kaiden said "no. He'd get broken by me."

Aniyah rolled her eyes and said "for someone who doesn't get jealous. You show alot of jealousy."

Kaiden said "Just get in the car sunshine."

Aniyah laughed and Kaiden walked her to the passenger side and opened the door for her, she smiled and got in and Kaiden closed it after she got in completely and walked to his side and got into the car, and started driving back to his place.

Aniyah looked at Kaiden and said "Can you run me home. Real quick?"

Kaiden nodded his head and started driving to Aniyah's. Aniyah looked out the window and she started just staring out.. feeling.. alone, She knows she has Kaiden.. but she wants her family.

Kaiden parked out front and he said "You wanna come back to my place?"

Aniyah said "I don't want to bother you.. you have other personal things to do.."

Kaiden looked at her and said "Shut up and go get what you need. Don't hit me with that shit. You mean more to me than anything else."

Aniyah smiled and blushed bright and Kaiden smirked and said "now go get your stuff."

Aniyah nodded her head quickly and got out of Kaiden's car and walked inside.

She walked inside and she walked upstairs to her room, she grabbed two duffle bags and packed them up with clothes. She then grabbed her wallet and made sure her back up cards we're in their, and she looked at her phone case and her main card and her I.D we're their.

She smiled and grabbed all of her things and walked downstairs. She then walked into the kitchen and pulled a painting down. She typed in a code in a safe and grabbed out a check. Aniyah then closed the safe and put the painting back over and put the check in her pocket.

She walked out into the living room and Jayden walked through the door. He looked at the bags and Jayden scoffed and Aniyah said "What?"

Jayden said "your leaving."

Aniyah said "Yeah.. Do you want me to stay?" With a smile.

Jayden said "Not really. Specially if your one of them."

Aniyah's smile went away instantly and she nodded her head and walked past him, she opened the front door and looked back at Jayden and said "Do you hate me?"

Jayden looked at her and said "I hate what you've become.. so I guess."

Aniyah felt her heart break into two, her stomach drop, she lost her breath, she felt tears build in her eyes. She forced a smile and nodded her head and said "Goodbye JaYden." but when she said Jayden her voiced cracked. It wasn't just a original one.. it was those painful ones that happen when your heart breaks.

Aniyah walked out the front door and closed it and she threw her bags into Kaiden's back seat and got into the passenger seat. Aniyah curled up and faced the car door and looked out the window.

Kaiden started driving away and he said "You okay?"

Aniyah nodded her head and said "Just tired."

Kaiden said "Alright. Get some sleep."

Aniyah nodded her head and after a few minutes Kaiden parked and Aniyah got out of the car instantly and grabbed her things and walked inside. Kaiden took a deep breath and got out of the car and locked it and closed his house gate.

He opened his front door and saw Justin, Kale, and Blane all on the couch. Kaiden walked over and sat down next to them and he heard a bedroom door close. Kaiden looked in the direction where the sound came from and Justin said "Umm.. you just gonna let her cry?"

Kaiden looked at Justin instantly and said "what you talking about!?"

Justin said "She busted up in here balling her eyes out and she stormed upstairs."

Kaiden said "she said she was tired!"

Blane said "She's a girl. Tired is a way of saying their not fine."

Justin said "Stop talking to us and go comfort her dumbass."

Kaiden got up instantly and ran upstairs, he looked into his room and Aniyah was under the covers and Kaiden could hear the painful sniffles and the heartbreak in her sobs.

Kaiden took a deep breath and walked into the room and closed the door. He took off his shoes and socks and climbed into bed with Aniyah. He got underneath the covers and wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. She gripped his back and pulled herself as closely as she could into him and started crying hysterically into his chest.

Kaiden said "Why're you crying..." in a soothing calm voice.

Aniyah said "Jayden hates me! He told me.." After Aniyah said that it was like she was only crying softly, she just started sobbing uncontrollably. Kaiden held her close and started running his fingers through her hair and said "let it out. I got you.. I'm not going anywhere."

Aniyah clinged onto Kaiden tight. So tight like her life depended on it. Kaiden continued running his hands through her hair and after a long five minutes Aniyah fell asleep. Kaiden looked down at her and kissed her on the forehead and then got out of bed.

He quickly but quietly put back on his shoes and changed his shirt. He left the room and closed the door gently and quietly and he quickly walked downstairs and grabbed his keys and said "Justin."

Justin looked at Kaiden instantly and Kaiden said "If she wakes up, tell her I had some business to take care of."

Justin nodded his head and Kaiden said "Also! Comfort her. I don't want her to feel alone."

Justin nodded his head and Kaiden walked out the house door and got into his car and drove away fast.

End of Part Twenty-Three

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 9.9K 56
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
4.1M 88.1K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
730K 2.7K 66
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
65.6K 1.5K 78
Harry Potter x female reader °。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。 Cedric Diggory has a younger sister named Y/n and she's starting her fourth year at Hogwarts. H...