Casanova | Jungkook | ✓

By jinownsmyass

❝You make the stars jealous, mi amor.❞ - In which the richest, most eligible bachelor of Seville lusts for a... More

a b o u t
p l a y l i s t
uno | bastardo
dos | rosas
tres | sediento
cuatro | perros
cinqo | amigos
seis | asado
siete | ido
ocho | piripi
nueve | acuerdo
diez | criada
once | sorpresa
doce | salado
trece | melodía
catorce | imagen
quince | fiesta
diecisiete | beso
dieciocho | lío
diecinueve | tonto
veinte | rabia
veintiuno | disculpa
veintidós | peligro
veintitres | esperanza
veinticuatro | enemigo
veinticinco | familia
veintiseis | fútbol
veintisiete | pérdida
veintiocho | mamá
veintinueve | promesa
treinta | prisión
treinta y uno | hipócrita
treinta y dos | justicia
treinta y tres | cambio
treinta y cuatro | amor
treinta y cinco | gracias
treinta y seis | verdad
treinta y siete | despedida
treinta y ocho | boda
treinta y nueve | pregunta
cuarenta | epílogo
a u t h o r ' s n o t e

dieciséis | iluvia

12.7K 1K 985
By jinownsmyass

Translation for Spanish words
used in this chapter —

Iluvia — rain
Tramposa — cheat
Mi tesoro —  my treasure

-

Jeon Jungkook didn't even have time to think before another tomato launched at him, splatting straight into the locks cascading over his forehead.

With an undignified shriek, he staggered backward, seething in the sudden pain of having a fruit thrown at your face. He felt the sticky hair between his fingers and looked up in irritance.

"Not the hair, hombre!" He exclaimed. "Do you know how long I spent—"

Clearly Taehyung was in no mood to listen to his pitiful dressing up as all the workers exploded into a barbaric chaos, running all over the place to hit each other with the tomatoes.

Jungkook, on instinct, glanced towards Aeri, observing what she's going to do.

Kept his gaze, as she burst into a sprint.

"Wait, where—"

She couldn't hear, for the rush of another chasing her had her running off to find the tomatoes and get back at the crowd.

That's what you should be doing too, cabrón. Get a move on!

Thank Dios his legs obeyed his head, forgetting he had his best attire on before scowering the vineyard to find the fruit.

It wasn't hard, for the mass of red flaring in his eyes caught his attention immediately. Quickly running over, he grabbed a few, keeping one in his hand and stuffing the rest in his pockets.

A mess. Everywhere there was someone throwing the tomatoes, laughter singing out of everyone, as they all ran for their lives.

"Señor!"

Jungkook turned around, facing Kim Taehyung not five metres from where he stood, both hands filled with the fruity bomb.

Catching the boy's own weapon, the peasant grinned. "Come on now, don't be shy," he teased.

The boss returned his wide smirk, squeezing the life out of the tomato before declaring to him, "This is for damaging my hair."

And bringing his arm back, he sent the forward, stumbling slightly as he brought down his force upon the throw.

He barely saw the tomato fly threw the air before it was meant to hit Taehyung.

Too bad Jungkook was always horrific at playing ball.

For that damned tomato missed him by a landslide, instead knocking over a poor worker as he himself was about to score a target.

Jungkook's mouth fell open. "Oh shit."

Taehyung burst out laughing, clutching his stomach as he practically wheezed out a lung from how much he was barking out.

The look the former sent him could have butchered anyone. "I'm still getting you for this too, asshole!"

This didn't help calm Taehyung's break down. So Jungkook took the pleasure of taking out his reserves, squeezing them and instantly sent them crashing down on the peasant.

For once, Taehyung's howling from amusement then changed to pain, as he clutched his cheek. "Ah, culo, that wasn't even fair!"

"All is fair in love and war, amigo—"

Jungkook didn't get to finish his sentence, as he felt, what obviously was a tomato, smash flat against the back of his head.

He let out a harsh gasp, a hand instantly on the spot as he whirled around, eyes flaring to catch the perpetrator.

And there she was, the killer who'd caught him, juice dripping from her hands as her eyes widened at Jungkook.

Taehyung sat up, face lighting up. "Ah, Aeri! Missed your original target, eh?"

She didn't look at him, eyes still rooted to her victim.

Jungkook, his mouth still parted, felt himself take a step forward. His stare turned predatory.

Big mistake, mi amor. Big. Mistake.

All of a sudden, as if time snapped back in reality, as if everything finally got back to normality, Jungkook broke into the fastest sprint he'd ever muster up.

Aeri didn't waste anytime as she let out a yelp, grabbing her skirts and running just as fast away from him.

"Don't run away from me, tramposa!" Jungkook called out, urging his legs to go faster, to just catch the girl.

She, of course, was never the one to obey orders, and instead increased her pace, aggravating him even more.

Twists and turns, bumping into one or tens of the workers, it seemed impossible for the poor boy to take his revenge as he slowly wheezed, gasping for a little more air in his body.

Wait.

Aeri turned a corner from the shed, out of sight. He felt her footsteps on the opposite side.

Ah, yes!

Chuckling, Jungkook went round the back of the building, back pressed against the wall, hearing the clicking of Aeri's shoes getting louder and louder.

He swerved out of his hiding place.

Just when Aeri ran right into him.

The speed sent her crashing into Jungkook so hard he fell backwards, grabbing onto her just in time.

The sudden action also had its consequences, for it had both of them rolling over and over, barely missing the trampling of the people around them, before the boy hit his back on the greenhouse with a hard thud!

"Argh..." he groaned out, pushing up on his arms a little.

He looked down though, and felt all the pain go away.

For Aeri Alvarez was right underneath him, just opening her eyes as she shuffled in pain.

The girl too, after blinking a few times, realised.

A small gasp emitted from her dainty mouth.

The gesture had Jungkook's own mouth curving upwards maliciously. "Ah, mi amor, I didn't think we'd be in this position so soon."

The slight furrow of her eyebrows only bore confusion, but when the words clicked in, she only opened her mouth in outrage.

"Argh!"

With a groan, she slapped her hands on his chest and pushed him off, sending him a second round of being thrown onto a glass wall.

Jungkook let out a painful groan if his own, rubbing his poor back. He was surprised the glass hadn't broken.

Dusting the tomato excess off her dress, Aeri only shook her head. "Honestly, this whole thing was on purpose, wasn't it?"

Taking a uneven step towards her, he confessed, "The whole roll event was accidental."

Then, he slithered an arm around her waist, pulling her right into his chest.

"This isn't."

SPLAT!

Finally, Jungkook achieved what he desired as he sent a mashed up tomato towards her cheek. He wasted no time in scattering the contents all over the poor girl.

Aeri was definitely not amused over her losing. She pushed him away, murmuring colourful Spanish cursives. "Bastardo."

Jungkook only shrugged, the remnants of an excited child playing in his grin. "As I said, mi amor, all is fair in love and war."

Picking up a few more tomatoes from the ground, she looked him straight in the eye, something a little more playful in her fiery eyes. "Then be prepared for the outright war, culo!"

He didn't need another warning as, laughing as the wild goose chase continued, both believing it was never going to stop.

-

However, all good things must come to an end, as the food fight stopped after a few hours, everyone knackered to the bone.

Jungkook wasn't, surprisingly. In fact, he had never felt more energetic in his whole life. He felt like he could do this all over again, a thousand times over.

That didn't stop Taehyung from whipping out bottles of cheap wine from the shed, a knowing smile playing on his lips.

They all drank as one, making toasts to the future, no matter how grim, over prosperous lives and even to those void of love to feel it again.

The boy found himself staring at Aeri, who had downed each glass with such ease it came to a surprise.

He kept on looking as he raised his glass.

To the girl who dances on my heart.

Unfortunately, the workers spent nearly all the funds on the tomatoes alone, meaning that they couldn't provide with the water tanks to clean them all.

"Wellllll, hope for rain to shave us," Taehyung commented, slurring, "Or we're all gonna shmell like ketchup for the nexsht week."

Aeri thanked them all enthusiastically, the peasant especially who she engulfed in her arms, despite him being the most splatted in the whole vineyard.

Jungkook was still not used to the girl being so handsy with Taehyung, so, a little irritated, he went on ahead, leaving Aeri to bid her farewells as he got on Coco.

He didn't really cared that all of them were drunk. He still never liked it.

The girl came back in minutes though, her steps too slow, her body swaying as she tried to reach out to the horse.

Jungkook tried to get down. "Wait, are you sure—"

"I'm fine!" She exclaimed, a little too loud, as she climbed up.

Just in case, he grabbed onto her waist, heaving her up and placing her in front of him on the saddle.

Leaning a little closer, he whispered out. "Be careful,"

Aeri whirled her head to him, giving him a nastier look then usual. "I'll be fine, bastardo."

Of course, it was anything but fine when you've got a tipsy dancer so keen to prove a playboy wrong.

They arrived home quick though, despite nearly running a few people over, she leading the animal back to the stables, jumping off before the boy behind her.

She was walking a little slow, a little too odd for a dancer who was a professional on their feet. Jungkook caught up, barely on time to save her from falling.

A look was thrown his way, as she tensed under his helpful hands. "I'm still mad about you ruining my face."

"Naw, mi amor, you still look magnífico."

"I will have my revenge sooner or later, culo," she only said, wiggling her little finger at him.

Jungkook saw clearly, examining her flushed cheeks, the dazed black eyes, and the adorable pout he had never seen.

It became a fact to him that tipsy Aeri was the cutest Aeri.

"Hey, why are you looking at me like that?" She asked, cocking her head.

The boy was about to reply when a sudden sound stopped him.

The sound of a flamenco guitar's strings being played sensually.

"MI TESORRROOOOOO—"

Jungkook cringed when the singing started. "What on earth was that—"

Aeri only gasped. "Ay Dios, that's Hobi's voice!"

Another glide through the guitar, as a second voice now came through, even worse than the first. "WHYYY DID YOU LEEAAVVVEEE MEEEE—?"

"I bet they're both drunk too," Jungkook snorted out, turning to Aeri.

But she was gone.

No, marching to the entrance, with the full intention of opening the gate.

"Wait, no—!"

Jungkook ran to her, gripping her hand and wrenching her back, before she could pry her hands on the handle.

"What do you think you're doing?!" He demanded, her hand still tightly in his as he gave her a look.

"Showing my friends in, of course!" She snapped right back. Then she looked away, her mouth poured in exaggerated solemnity. "Why, it's been so long since I've seen Yoongi and Hoseok! What do they look like again?"

Oh my Lord. "Maybe next time, Aeri—"

"But señorrrrrr," she whined, blinking up at him.

Jungkook blinked right back, seeing her act like a little child really getting to him.

Blushing, he sputtered out, "B-but, mi amor, it's getting late, maybe we should just—"

His tongue was leashed in an instant, when he felt something atop his head.

Confused, he looked up.

Another droplet. And another.

And another.

"Oh fuck."

Without turning back, Jungkook sped for the indoors, stopping just under the roofed walkway of the patio, ruffling his hair.

Aeri stood there though. Looking up, watching the droplets multiply until that's all that came from the sky.

She raised her palms up to feel the rain come down on her hands. Feel the fresh splash! that sounds on her skin.

A great big smile burst onto her usual scowl.

"It's raining!"

She ran into the middle of the courtyard, her smile just not leaving.

"It's raining, it's raining, it's raining!"

"Aeri, get back in here, you'll get wet!" Jungkook commanded.

But to his shock, she only laughed. "Then let me be, señor!"

Spluttering into these gorgeous rounds of laughter, she stretched her arms out, welcoming the hurl of water crashing down on her.

Jungkook watched her, a hand leaning against the column. He could see her from the hazy outline of the droplets, so fast, so sharp and so much of them.

Aeri turned to him, that smile so beautiful Jungkook was sure it wasn't meant for him. "Ay, culo, come out here, it's amazing!"

He didn't answer. No, he found that just looking at her like a dumbass was enough, and so that's what he did.

She didn't give it second thought, as her head tilted up to the sky, welcomed these giant tears shed by the heavens to bless its subjects down on Earth, reward it even more for tonight.

And the heavens got a reward too, when Aeri Alvarez turned on her feet.

Turned and turned and turned.

Her skirt whirled around her as she started twirling in the rain, around and around like a theme park ride, like a ballerina on pointe.

No, not like that. Ballerinas were precise. Dainty. Delicate on how they twirled to please the sophisticated audience.

Aeri Alvarez was nothing like that. She danced round and round like her life depended on it, laughter never running dry from her lips as she closed her eyes and let herself go.

Ballerinas were caged little birds designed in the art of pleasing others.

This woman was a free eagle, designed in the art of pleasing no one but herself.

And Dios, did Jungkook find that absolutely amazing.

Thankfully the atrocious singing stopped, now only the instrumental playing in the background. It was a stroke of luck, for it suited Aeri so well, so in sync when she twirled and twirled.

Jungkook gulped, watching something too mesmerising. Despite the freezing rain, he felt himself sweat, felt his head lighten, felt his very knees ready to give under him. That colomn was the only damn thing keeping him straight. Keeping him sane.

For everything had become chaos. Ever since that bloody girl came dancing into his life, it was what he's being doing all this time. Playing this game of hers, gambling away his entire being just to gain her.

But he's playing a gamble he knows he's losing. But the very thought of her had him still giving it all away.

Aeri Alvarez was a gamble worth losing for. For at least he had a taste, and would remember how it burned him senseless.

And here she was now, all cold pretences gone, like a little young girl seeing rain for the first time as she twirled in her black dress, the folds of her skirts flowing along, her raven hair whipping round the air.

Jeon Jungkook swallowed a big lump in his throat before taking a step forward.

Aeri Alvarez. Your first dancer.

He took another one, ignoring the rain ruining his shirt, his trousers, his leather shoes.

Aeri Alvarez. Your newest infatuation.

She caught sight of him moving to her.

The smile still lit up her face as she slowed down, still twirling.

Aeri Alvarez. Your coldest victim.

A grave look was what she received, as she was immediately stopped by an iron-like hand.

She didn't realise she was being pulled towards a certain boy until her whole body was pressed against his.

Aeri Alvarez. Your biggest heartbreak.

Firm fingers gripped her chin, as they tilted her head up to eyes that have finally realised what they wanted, desired so passionately.

Jungkook had never looked so serious in his whole life. For he had finally understood what was so obvious since the day he set his eyes on her.

Aeri Alvarez.

Your greatest undoing.

"S-señor," she mumbled, catching that hell-sent glare.

He only stared back, the fingers now sliding to her jaw.

And said the only term that ever mattered in all the languages of the universe.

"Mi amor."

He didn't say anything else after, as he came down upon her, crashing his lips onto hers.

-

Hey guys!

B A M

IVE DROPPED IT YALL IVE FINALLY WRITTEN THE SCENE IVE BEEN WAITING TO WRITE FOR M O N T H S

fun fact: this rain scene was one of the first scenes I thought up for Casanova, when that book was but a figment of my imagination :')

Also, I'm so sorry that I'm not replying to comments as quickly as I usually do. Wattpad decided to be a bitch to me, so I can't read my own stories anymore, as it always leaves up a loading sign but never actually loads my stories to the notif. Please do tell me if anyone else has or still is going through this? Cause it's really pissing me off :(

Anyway, please do vote, mis amores, and voice out your opinions. I adore listening to you all :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

256K 17.1K 85
esta historia esta basada en la serie THE GOOD DOCTOR , los personajes no son míos a diferencia de la protagonista Alice Murphy residente de cirugía...
83.2K 7.4K 26
─ Dijiste que nunca lo harías. ─ logre decir entre sollozos mientras sentía que todo en mi interior se derrumbaba, sentía como ese lazo que me proteg...
582K 62.8K 127
1era y 2da temporada ♥️ Sinopsis: En donde Jimin es un Omega mimado y Jungkook un Alfa amargado, los dos se casan por sus propias conveniencias. ⚠️...
283K 45.1K 120
"En donde Huang RenJun y Mark Lee son destinados, pero antes de conocerse RenJun muere en un fatal accidente junto a sus padres. Renjun no podrá sub...