Emphatic Vampire (NCT NoMin)

By IamJi-ya

Jeno is a heartless emphatic vampire who finds Jaemin Na. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Q and A <3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Find thyselves

Chapter 16

3.6K 203 100
By IamJi-ya

Third Person's POV

Jisung..

Give him back! Let him go!

Fuck Huang Renjun!

Chenle shot his head up from being laid to Jisung's shoulder, huffing that shocked Jisung.

"Lele? What's wrong?" Jisung asked drawing circles on the older's back to calm him down. Chenle closed his eyes to calm himself before turning to Jisung giving him a cute smile.

"Nothing's wrong Jisung-ah. I should ask that question tho, what is wrong with you these days?" Chenle asked softly and smiled wrapping his arms on Jisung's waist resting his head again on the younger's shoulder.

"Huh? What do you mean Chenle-ya?" Jisung asked as moved slightly away from Chenle to look down at him.

"Well, I know you are mean but you've extra mean to Junnie-hyung and you called me half mate." Chenle calmly said fidgeting.

"Are we really talking about that in hereㅡ" Chenle saw how Jisung's face frowned and his mood change immediately from caring to a cold one but Jisung's supposed to be rant he was cut off.

"Zhong! Park! Donghyuck-hyung is asking for you." Laun yelled across the room.

"Hey hyung, what brought you here?" Chenle asked. Donghyuck grabbed both of their wrist dragging them out of the room bringing them in a corner.

"Chenle! Our ship is sinking!" Donghyuck stated.

"NoMin?"

"Uh huh." The oldest among the three nodded.

"Well I've... Wait no, Mark-hyung and I noticed that Jeno-hyung is acting weird." Jisung stated.

"Well Jaemin and Renjun too. Renjun is too quiet and as for Jaemin.." Donghyuck stopped thinking what's different in Jaemin nowadays, realizing that Jaemin isn't acting weird in his perspective not until when Chenle voiced out his thoughts.

"Right! Jaemin-hyung talks and acts normally but he isn't really talking or giving any attention to both Junnie-ge and Jeno-hyung."

"Now that you stated that, I know Jaemin has this skill well, it isn't a skill but he's good at making you feel out of place or out of the group just by ignoring you and paying attention to the people around the both of you."

"You're right hyung! Jaemin-hyung opens a topic that Renjun-hyung and Jeno-hyung can't relate!" Jisung exclaimed pointing at Donghyuck.

"Something happened between the three of them without our knowledge." Chenle said making a certain eye contact to Jisung sending message to the younger making him nod.

"Well Donghyuck-hyung you need to observe the three of them as we go to Mark-hyung right now. So see at lunch hyung!" Jisung said not waiting for Donghyuck's reply as he ran off with Chenle going to Mark's department.

"Yah! What do you mean?!" Donghyuck yelled his voice echoing in the hallways but he didn't mind it anyway.

Chenle and Jisung ran all the way to Mark's classroom, since all teachers had been called for an emergency meeting they are very free to do whatever they want at the moment.

"Excuse me, can you call Mark Lee?" Chenle asked nicely to one of Mark's classmates.

"Mark! A kid is here for you!"

"Oh. Hey, need something?" Mark asked the two.

"Yes. I want you to take a look at the memories of Jeno-hyung and Renjun-gege's later at lunch hyung." Chenle directly said making Mark look at Jisung. Remember, Mark can erase or view a selected memory when he touches the person involved.

"Is this all about what we noticed Mocchi?" Mark asked Jisung who just nodded and rolled his eyes because Mark called him by his nickname.

"But you know that it takes time for me to do find a certain memory and I will touch the subject to accomplish it and Jeno can easily get out of my grasp, you know how strong he is." Mark said.

"Well Renjun-ge's or maybe Jaemin-hyung's then." Chenle said in a 'duh' tone making Mark chuckle.

"Jeno will kill me if I touched Jaemin and Renjun might feel my power before I even try to look through his memories!" Mark reasoned out again making Chenle flash a straight face.

"Okay. Okay, I'll try. Now go back to your classroom. They said the emergency meeting won't cover the last period before lunch." Mark said sending the kids off still shivering because of Chenle's expression.

--

Lunch time came around as they seven of them gathered on the same table. Chit chatting here and there. Along the chit chats Chenle sent a knowing stare at Mark a cue to start searching.

"Hey Jun! You're so quiet dude." Mark started with Renjun putting a hand on his thigh who stared at him with dead eyes.

"Remove that hand Mark Lee." Renjun said gripping on Mark's wrist putting it away. Mark can still fill Renjun's grip after getting away from his hold. Chenle saw that and he just sighed.

Renjun - failed

Mark looked who can be the next one. Luckily, he saw Jeno resting his head to his folded arms that are rested on the table hiding his face. He looked at Donghyuck's direction first sending a 'what-happened-to-him' glance and Donghyuck just replied by gesturing 'I don't know' to Mark. The situation just helped Mark moving to the chair next to Jeno, simply draping his arm on the younger.

"Jeno, are you okay?" As soon as Mark draped and arm to Jeno he immediately scanned Jeno's latest memory with Jaemin. Sadly the only thing he saw is Jeno pulling away Jaemin from Renjun then dragging Jaemin to the school garden facing the younger because Jeno felt a tingling in Mark's hands indicating that he is currently using his powers on him.

Jeno sat up properly to glare at Mark who immediately raised his arms surrendering making his way away from Jeno going back to his own seat.

"I wanna buy more strawberry short cake. Who wants to come with me?" Jaemin asked.

"Me!" Mark, Jeno and Renjun sais at the same time looking at Jaemin.

"How sweet of you Mark-hyung come on!" Jaemin immediately said. He and Mark got up from their respective seats with Jeno and Renjun glaring at Mark.

When they are far enough from their table Mark started to do the trick again but what surprised him is he can't see anything. It's like Jaemin doesn't have memories.

"Mark-hyung.. Hey! Mark-hyung!" Jaemin snapped his fingers in front of Mark's face pulling him back to reality.

"Oh? Sorry Nana, you done?" He asked the younger who nodded and they walked back to their friends.

--

Jaemin didn't went back together with Donghyuck and the others to class he excused himself from the group saying that he'll just catch up.

"Don't be late! Mr. Kwon will kill you!" Hyuck yelled earning a loud 'yes' from Jaemin.

To: meaNana

Yah! Na Jaemin lunch break is almost over where are you?!

To: meaNana

Na Jaemin you idiot! I told you not to he late where the fck are you?!

To: meaNana

Yah! Mr. Kwon just arrived!

To: meaNana

Nanaaaaaaaa! Sht your name will be called for attendance now!!

Donhyuck flooded Jaemin with a lot of texts and chats but he received no reply from the younger. Sighing in defeat he hid his phone slipping it in his pocket before he got caught by Mr. Kwon.

"Na. Na Jaemin?" Mr. Kwon called twice but an answer was not heard.

"Where is he?" Mr. Kwon glanced ahead spotting an empty seat.

"Donghyuck-ah?"

"I wish I know Sir but I really don't know where he is at the moment." Donghyuck answered properly and Mr. Kwon just nodded moving on calling the rest of the students.

Jaemin is currently on the rooftop sitting on the floor leaning his back on the corridor. It's really his intention to skip classes this afternoon to think. Think about how he will approach Renjun again and how to deal with Jeno and his fcking feelings towards the other male. He just can't understand or maybe he don't want to understand the meaning of his fast heartbeat, the butterflies dqrhlancing and flying in his stomach and his flustered actions every time Jeno does something or even Jeno is around.

Jaemin really wants to talk to Renjun so bad after a week of ignoring the older. Renjun is his friend, his best friend. He is ready to hear an explanation from the older male and is ready to understand him whatever his reason is for doing such actions. The only problem at hand is how he will talk again to Renjun because from Jaemin's perspective Renjun is ignoring him as well. He seems mad at Jaemin so Jaemin thought why would Renjun be mad at him, as far as he know he didn't do anything wrong.

Jaemin sighed ruffling his hair out of frustration. He chose to sleep it off first, setting his coat on the floor laying on it with his arms crossed behind his head serving as his pillow. Jaemin sighed for the last time before closing his eyes feeling the air hit his skin.

Jaemin stirred in his sleep when he felt someone brushing his hair using their hand. Jaemin let out a soft hum liking the touch but soon panicked when he saw the almost dark sky in front of him rafhlemembering that he fell asleep at the school's rooftop. He shut his open finding a certain figure sitting next to his laying body.

"I-Injun.." Jaemin called the attention of the smaller male getting up to level himself with Renjun.

As soon as Jaemin sat up properly Renjun pulled him close to his body burying his face on Jaemin's chest, crying. Jaemin was taken aback but he just hugged Renjun back caressing the older's back for comfort.

"N-nana I'm so-sorry.." Renjun said between his sobs.

"Ssh.. Injun it's okay I'm not mad all you need to do is explain." Jaemin replied now caressing Renjun's hair.

"I-I... Can't ex-explain. N-not ye-yet." Renjun pulled away wiping his tears to look at Jaemin.

"Nana I'm sorry. I know you're questioning why I did that, I know sorry can't do anything I just... I just..." Renjun can't even finish his sentence because his tears keep falling and his sobs are restraining him to speak. Renjun didn't expected Jaemin's reply though.

"Hey.. Hey.. Injun calm down it's okay. I'm okay now and I'm sorry too for ignoring you the past week." Jaemin showed Renjun his sunshine smile lighting up Renjun's view of Jaemin.

"So friends?"

"Of course, best friends!" Jaemin happily said hugging Renjun again smiling.

"Stop crying now. We're okay now and we're going back to normal." Jaemin wiped Renjun's tears squishing Renjun's cheeks together using his palms laughing at Renjun's face.

"Yah! Na Jaemin!" Renjun whined slapping the younger's hands lightly, laughing together with Jaemin.

"I missed you Injun!" Jaemin hugged the older tight as Renjun did the same.

"Me too." Renjun pulled away again from Jaemin now smiling genuinely.

"Let's not fight again." Jaemin's next gesture surprised Renjun. He kissed him on the forehead making Renjun flinched for a moment not because of Jaemin's kiss but because of the dark intent he can feel.

Jeno is here.

Renjun thought for a while but immediately smiled back at Jaemin to masking his fear. Staring across them Jeno is there hiding behind on one of the huge tanks at the rooftop concealing his presence.

If only he got there first.

If he only Renjun isn't there.

Maybe the one who is reconciled now is he and Jaemin.

Jeno just turned away from Renjun and Jaemin's view. Walking away leaving the both of them catch up without Renjun being careful because of his presence. Jeno walked away gritting his teeth and balling his fists until his knuckles turned white, disappointed at himself.

If only I was fast enough to reach Jaemin.

Jeno thought as hurt and jealousy filled his system.

--

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARK LEE!

Okay I said I'll update next week but I can't afford to forget the things I want to write hahahahha! . Hope you enjoyed this! Wavyuuu!

Fun fact: I ship NoMin, RenMin and NoRenMin but I really don't like seeing NoRen. Is it weird? Hahahahh

Hint: Maybe... Be attentive of vision byeeeeeeeee 😂😂😂 -Ji

REVISED: July 13, 2019

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 5.6K 19
[Lee Jeno + Na Jaemin] Everyone sees it. The temptation, the love, the lust. Everyone knows that Jaemin and Jeno, have a thing for each other, even t...
162K 7.1K 22
Jaemin lost his smile when his parents decide to separate and file a divorce. Since that day, he became another person. Jaemin suffered from depress...
679K 29.4K 69
💉ʏᴏᴜ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛʜɪʀsᴛʏ💉 vampire au!
58.3K 3K 46
Before he knew it, Na Jaemin grew up learning the ways of the vampire hunters after having lost someone dear to him to one of those monsters; for tha...