Love and War

By GoldenChainz

(ON HOLD BUT 99 PARTS ARE OUT RN) Aniyah Blackwell. She joined the best school in town, Beckman High School... More

\ Trailer /
Part 1 - New Battle
Part 2 - Slapping Regret
Part 3 - Confused Feelings
Part 4 - Past Regrets
Part 5 - Street Race
Part 6 - Hellz Outfit
Part 7 - The Real Him ?
Part 8 - Old Race Track
Part 9 - The REAL Him
Part 10 - Endless Pain
Part 11 - Broken Down
Part 12 - No Trust
Part 13 - Jealousy
Part 14 - Greeting Brothers
Part 15 - Painfull Memory
Part 16 - Family Problem Solving
Part 18 - Car Explosion
Part 19 - His Painting
Part 20 - Wrong Car
Part 21 - Kaiden Please
Part 22 - Jock's Side ?
Part 23 - He Hates Me
Part 24 - Depression
Part 25 - Movie Night
Part 26 - " I'm Sorry "
Part 27 - Old Man
Part 28 - Honest Question
Part 29 - Kaiden's Girl
Part 30 - Dancing
Part 31 - Locked Away
Part 32 - Leaving Home
Part 33 - Shopping Spree
Part 34 - It's a Deal
Part 35 - Dirty Touching
Part 36 - Killing Them
Part 37 - Ice Cream
Part 38 - True Feelings
Part 39 - Goodbye Jayden
Part 40 - His Girl 🖤
Part 41 - I Am HIS
Part 42 - Attempted Suicide
Part 43 - Tears
Part 44 - Dagger Training
Part 45 - Honesty
Part 46 - Prison Vist
Part 47 - I love You .
Part 48 - Stab Wound
Part 49 - Kidnapping
Part 50 - A beating
Part 51 - The Video
Part 52 - ...
Part 53 - Painful Scream
Part 54 - Home Sweet Home
Part 55 - Sex on the Beach
Part 56 - I NEED you
Part 57 - Leaving Town
Part 58 - Meeting the Family
Part 59 - Freaky Side ;)
Part 60 - Painful Announcement
Part 61 - Kaiden's Break Down
Part 62 - Aniyah's Breakdown
Part 63 - "Do you Trust me?"
Part 64 - The 'Ex Girlfriend'
Part 65 - Aniyah's his Queen
Part 66 - "You Hurt me"
Part 67 - Tied Up Sex
Part 68 - Girl Fight
Part 69 - "I'm leaving because I love you"
Part 70 - "I can't do this anymore"
Part 71 - The Slap
Part 72 - Making her feel better
Part 73 - Family Talk
Part 74 - Pool Day
Part 75 - New Member ?
Part 76 - Celebration
Part 77 - The New Girl
Part 78 - " She just doesn't learn , does she ?"
Part 79 - Movie With Ashton
Part 80 - The Question
Part 81 - The Death ...
Part 82 - Nightmare
Part 83 - " your voice is my therapy "
Part 84 - Letting Bitches Know
Part 85 - Lifeline
Part 86 - He's Awake
Part 87 - Overnight Stay
Part 88 - Check In
Part 89 - Explaining
Part 90 - Wearhouse Men
Part 91 - Girl Conversation
Part 92 - " I missed you "
Part 93 - The Party
Part 94 - Old Friend
Part 95 - " Can We Talk ? "
Part 96 - Doctors Appointment
Part 97 - The Results
Part 98 - Missing People
Part 99 - Paper Work

Part 17 - Hospital Vist

710 26 0
By GoldenChainz

Ryan Smith

The next Day Wednesday 6:50 A.M

Aniyah put on a beautiful light purple shirt with black writing on it, some high waisted dark blue ripped jeans, and plain white converse, and she curled her hair.

Aniyah walked downstairs and she grabbed her car keys and walked outside and got into her car, Aniyah started it up and drove to school. After a few minutes Aniyah parked in a different spot, she parked by Jayden and the jocks. She saw Kaiden at his car staring at her shocked. Aniyah got out of her car and closed the door, and Ashton instantly waked over to her and placed his hands on her waist and pulled her body close, he looked into her eyes and said "you look, absolutely sexy."

Aniyah blushed bright, and she laughed and wrapped her arms around his neck, he leaned her body back against her car and he said "I hope you know, that I'm going to treat you differently."

Aniyah smirked and said "oh really?"

Ashton nodded his head with a smile and he smiled and said "Only you."

Aniyah blushed bright and Ashton kissed her, she kissed him back instantly and then a sound went off, Aniyah and Ashton looked to their right and Kaiden was getting into his car, he slammed the car door hard and drove away fast. Aniyah looked at Ashton and Ashton looked at her, he said "He's got some anger issues"

Aniyah said "do you blame him?"

Ashton said "you defending him?"

Aniyah said "no.." Even though she kind of was. Even though Ashton has kissed her twice.. she can't help but think about wanting to kiss Kaiden..

Ashton nodded his head with a smile and let go of her and then he wrapped his arm around her and her, Ashton, Jayden, Logan, and Ryan all started walking into school together.

3rd Period

Ashton walked out of his class after the bell rang and someone grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and slammed him hard against the locker. Ashton groaned in pain and said "get off me!"

Kaiden laughed and punched him hard in the stomach and said "Stay away from her."

Ashton coughed out in pain and Kaiden kneed him in the stomach and Ashton bent over in pain and Kaiden grabbed his hair and slammed his head hard back against the locker. Kaiden opened the locker next to Ashton, grabbed his arm, put his arm in the locker and gripped the locker door and looked into his eyes and said "Stay. Away. From. HER!"

Ashton said "Okay! Okay!! Do-don't"

Kaiden whispered into his ear and said "I don't like you touching, what's mine." Kaiden leaned away from his face and everyone was recording him, Kaiden said "Have fun, trying to play football now."

Kaiden slammed the locker door HARD right on Ashton's elbow and Ashton screamed out in pain, and Kaiden threw Ashton on the ground and started punching his face hard repeatedly. Everyone was recording and Ashton was trying to block his hits, but he only has one good arm. Kaiden started doing body shots, one on the right side, and many on the left, over and over punching his rib cage.

Aniyah saw the huge crowd and she was walking with Jayden. Her and Jayden walked through the crowd and saw Kaiden beating on Ashton's bleeding body. Aniyah and Jayden ran over and Aniyah grabbed Kaiden and pulled him off. Jayden helped Ashton and Aniyah pushed Kaiden hard against the locker and said "what is your problem!!"

Jayden carried Ashton out to his car and Kaiden said "He... He kissed you!"

Aniyah said "so you have to kill him!?! Last time I checked I wasn't YOURS!"

Kaiden stayed quiet and Aniyah said "Last time I checked, you don't even TRUST me, to see your brother. All do you, is act like you care, and then be cold to me!! So don't go beating up a guy, who actually has the balls, to show his affection to me! Because that's something you've never done!"

Aniyah slapped Kaiden hard across the face and then walked away to her car, she got in and started driving fast after Jayden to go to the hospital with him.

At The Hospital after an Hour

Aniyah, Jayden, and Ashton's dad we're in the hospital waiting room. The doctor came out and said "Well, Ashton has a broken arm, two broken ribs, and a fractured jaw."

Aniyah looked down at her hands and started crying softly. Ashton's dad said "Okay.. can we see him?"

The doctor nodded her head and the four of them started walking to Ashton's room, they walked inside and Ashton's face was already badly bruised, he had a cast on his arm, and wrappings around his waist.

Aniyah looked down at her hands and Ashton's dad said "Jesus Ashton.."

Jayden said "How long, until he can play football again." And looked at the doctor.

The doctor said "If his arm, jaw, and ribs heal properly, then.. I'd say he'd be cleared to play in about 8 months."

Jayden said "8 MONTHS!!"

Aniyah looked at Ashton and walked over to him, she said "I'm so sorry.. this is all my fault.."

Ashton shook his head no and grabbed her arm and said "Don't.. blame yourself.."

Aniyah said "Don't talk, if it hurts..."

Ashton looked into her hazel eyes and a few tears dropped and she looked down at her hands and said "We should stop talking.. for at least awhile.."

Ashton squeezed her hand tightly and shook his head no fast. Aniyah looked up at him and said "He will kill you.. Beat you up more, I don't want to be the reason, you get beat up."

Ashton said "Please.. stay.."

Aniyah let go of Ashton's hand and said "It's for the better.. " then Aniyah whispered "and.. I don't want to be with you, when I think of him more than a friend sometimes.."

Ashton's eyes widened and Aniyah turned around to Jayden and Jayden said "You leaving?"

Aniyah nodded her head with tears coming out and she said "Probably for the better.. you know?"

Jayden took a deep breath and nodded his head. Aniyah smiled and left the room and the doctor said "Need me to call the police? You can talk about pressing charges."

Ashton's dad said "Yes!"

Ashton said "Don't." Then groaned in pain.

Jayden walked over to Ashton and put his phone in his good hand and said "Type what you want to say, and I'll say it."

Ashton started typing and Jayden looked at it and said "Pressing charges, will only make him more mad."

Ashton's dad said "He's just some gang banger! They don't care for them."

Ashton typed and Jayden said "It's not just any gang member.. It's Kaiden, Kaiden Miller."

Ashton's dad's eyes widened and he sat down and said "fuck." in a quiet tone.

Jayden looked down at Ashton and said "We'll make him pay. I'll call Dagger right now."

End of Part Seventeen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

357K 8K 39
Haley Jacobs is not your typical teenager. Her once perfect life, long gone. She has gone through hell and back, and is barely hanging on by a thr...
4.5M 101K 49
Dakota is just like every other 17 year old high school senior. Or that's what everyone thinks. Everyone sees Dakota as this funny, sarcastic, and...
3.1M 77.1K 37
Jade Stone and Blaze Daniels used to be bestfriends from the age of 3 to 15. In Freshman year Blaze realised that he had the potential to become more...
1M 23.7K 40
[Highest ranking #92] "I can't loose anyone else princess. Promise me that you won't leave me" he said grabbing my face making me stay looking into h...