Love and War

By GoldenChainz

(ON HOLD BUT 99 PARTS ARE OUT RN) Aniyah Blackwell. She joined the best school in town, Beckman High School... More

\ Trailer /
Part 1 - New Battle
Part 2 - Slapping Regret
Part 3 - Confused Feelings
Part 4 - Past Regrets
Part 5 - Street Race
Part 6 - Hellz Outfit
Part 7 - The Real Him ?
Part 8 - Old Race Track
Part 9 - The REAL Him
Part 10 - Endless Pain
Part 11 - Broken Down
Part 12 - No Trust
Part 13 - Jealousy
Part 14 - Greeting Brothers
Part 15 - Painfull Memory
Part 17 - Hospital Vist
Part 18 - Car Explosion
Part 19 - His Painting
Part 20 - Wrong Car
Part 21 - Kaiden Please
Part 22 - Jock's Side ?
Part 23 - He Hates Me
Part 24 - Depression
Part 25 - Movie Night
Part 26 - " I'm Sorry "
Part 27 - Old Man
Part 28 - Honest Question
Part 29 - Kaiden's Girl
Part 30 - Dancing
Part 31 - Locked Away
Part 32 - Leaving Home
Part 33 - Shopping Spree
Part 34 - It's a Deal
Part 35 - Dirty Touching
Part 36 - Killing Them
Part 37 - Ice Cream
Part 38 - True Feelings
Part 39 - Goodbye Jayden
Part 40 - His Girl 🖤
Part 41 - I Am HIS
Part 42 - Attempted Suicide
Part 43 - Tears
Part 44 - Dagger Training
Part 45 - Honesty
Part 46 - Prison Vist
Part 47 - I love You .
Part 48 - Stab Wound
Part 49 - Kidnapping
Part 50 - A beating
Part 51 - The Video
Part 52 - ...
Part 53 - Painful Scream
Part 54 - Home Sweet Home
Part 55 - Sex on the Beach
Part 56 - I NEED you
Part 57 - Leaving Town
Part 58 - Meeting the Family
Part 59 - Freaky Side ;)
Part 60 - Painful Announcement
Part 61 - Kaiden's Break Down
Part 62 - Aniyah's Breakdown
Part 63 - "Do you Trust me?"
Part 64 - The 'Ex Girlfriend'
Part 65 - Aniyah's his Queen
Part 66 - "You Hurt me"
Part 67 - Tied Up Sex
Part 68 - Girl Fight
Part 69 - "I'm leaving because I love you"
Part 70 - "I can't do this anymore"
Part 71 - The Slap
Part 72 - Making her feel better
Part 73 - Family Talk
Part 74 - Pool Day
Part 75 - New Member ?
Part 76 - Celebration
Part 77 - The New Girl
Part 78 - " She just doesn't learn , does she ?"
Part 79 - Movie With Ashton
Part 80 - The Question
Part 81 - The Death ...
Part 82 - Nightmare
Part 83 - " your voice is my therapy "
Part 84 - Letting Bitches Know
Part 85 - Lifeline
Part 86 - He's Awake
Part 87 - Overnight Stay
Part 88 - Check In
Part 89 - Explaining
Part 90 - Wearhouse Men
Part 91 - Girl Conversation
Part 92 - " I missed you "
Part 93 - The Party
Part 94 - Old Friend
Part 95 - " Can We Talk ? "
Part 96 - Doctors Appointment
Part 97 - The Results
Part 98 - Missing People
Part 99 - Paper Work

Part 16 - Family Problem Solving

684 24 0
By GoldenChainz

Ashley Young

An Hour Later 2:18

Aniyah finally finished crying and she sat up and Drake was asleep on the couch. Aniyah looked at him and laughed and she got up and walked into the kitchen, she grabbed a glass and filled her glass up with water. Ashley walked into the room and said "Hey..."

Aniyah looked at her with a smile and said "Hey!"

Ashley said "I don't like the way Drake was touching you."

Aniyah said "okay.. I'm sorry.. Talk to him about it. He was just comforting me.."

Ashley said "Do you have feelings for him?"

Aniyah said "nooo. Me and him are only friends, I promise."

Ashley nodded her head with a smile and left the room, Wesley walked into the room and said "oh.. Didn't know you we're here."

Aniyah laughed and said "yeah... You skipping school?"

Wesley nodded his head and said "Yeah..."

Aniyah smiled and said "I'm gonna use the bathroom, I'll be right back."

Wesley nodded his head and Aniyah left the room and walked into the bathroom.

Drake woke up and said "Did Aniyah leave?"

Wesley looked at him and said "Bathroom."

Drake nodded his head and said "come with me. I want to show you this new car I got."

Wesley and Drake walked into Drakes huge garage and Ashley walked in and smiled at the car and the three of them started talking about it. Aniyah finished using the bathroom and washing her hands and she walked into the kitchen to finish her water and someone knocked on the front door. Aniyah set the glass down and walked over to the front door, she opened it and said "Ashton!?"

Ashton looked at Aniyah said "why are you here?"

Aniyah said "I'm friends with Drake. Remember?"

Ashton said "ohh yeah.."

Aniyah said "what brings you here?"

Ashton said "Here to talk to my brother.. I did some thinking, Wesley is my brother.. I'm not going to ditch him because someone took care of him, when my family moved on.."

Aniyah smiled and said "That's sweet of you.. Come on in"

Ashton walked in and he took a deep breath and Aniyah closed the door, Ashton looked at her and said "Well.. Since your here.. Can we talk?"

Aniyah looked up into his beautiful hazel eyes, which has a little more hint of emerald green. Aniyah said "Sure.. Come with me."

Ashton followed Aniyah upstairs into a spare bedroom and she closed the door and they sat down on the bed and she looked at him and said "what's up?"

Ashton said "Honestly, about you and Jayden."

Aniyah took a deep breath and said "umm.. Okay.."

Ashton said "I know why he's being distant with you."

Aniyah said "Why.."

Ashton said "Honestly, because of Kaiden. Jayden knows you love the thrill of racing, and doing things like that... So he doesn't want to be close with someone, like that."

Aniyah nodded her head slowly and with pain on her face and she looked down at her hands, Ashton said "I need to ask you something.."

Aniyah looked at him and said "Ask away"

Ashton said "I think.. I'm willing to accept Wesley the way he is, as my brother."

Aniyah smiled and said "Really?"

Ashton nodded his head and said "at first, my plan was to change him, make him drop Drake.. But then, I did some thinking.. and.. Why should I judge someone, who is going to pick someone who practically raised him, over someone who forgot about him.. You know?"

Aniyah looked into his eyes and said "would it be bad if I said I'm proud of you?"

Ashton looked into her eyes and said "no one has ever said that to me..."

Aniyah smiled and said "well.. Now I have."

Ashton leaned in and pressed his lips against hers, Aniyah pulled away instantly and Ashton said "I'm sorry.. I should-shouldn't have done that.."

Aniyah looked at him and she kissed him, Ashton gripped her waist and layed her down, he got in between her legs and continued kissing her, their kiss was amazing, it was so comfortable and soothing, their lips flowed together perfectly, it made them both feel amazing. After a few minutes they stopped kissing and Aniyah looked into his eyes, Ashton was breathing heavily and he said "You don,t regret that.. Right?"

Aniyah shook her head no and Ashton smiled and said "me neither.."

Aniyah blushed bright and Ashton got off of her and Aniyah sat up, Aniyah looked at him and said "wait! What about Hannah.."

Ashton laughed and said "don't worry. She was all over Ryan today."

Aniyah smiled and nodded her head, Ashton smiled and said "I want to take you out."

Aniyah smiled and said "oh really."

Ashton said "yes! Come with me."

Aniyah smiled and they got up and walked downstairs together, Wesley looked at Ashton and said "why are you here?"

Ashton said "oh.. I was going to talk to you"

Wesley looked at Aniyah and then Ashton and said "Key word "was" but then, you got distracted.. And forgot about me, just like mom and dad."

Ashton said "I talked to her about you!"

Wesley said "You should've talked to me!!! ABOUT US!!"

Ashton took a deep breath and said "I know.. I'm sorry.."

Aniyah said "Ashton, talk to him. I should head home anyways.."

Ashton looked down at her and she smiled and said "we'll hang out a different day. Okay?"

Ashton nodded his head with a smile and she looked at Wesley and said "good luck"

She walked past them both and went out the front door and got into her car, she smiled after thinking about Ashton's kiss, she started driving home and after a few minutes she parked out front and walked inside, Jayden was on the couch with Logan and Ryan and Jayden looked at her, and then looked away.

Aniyah took a deep breath and said "Jay.."

Jayden looked at her and she said "I'm sorry.. For everything.. Please, can I just have my brother back?"

Jayden got up and walked over to her and said "I'm sorry too.. I just hate seeing you race, and be with Kaiden.. And them.."

Aniyah said "no more racing. No more Kaiden.. Please Jay, I need you.."

Jayden smiled and said "I'm here."

Aniyah smiled bright and hugged him, he hugged her back instantly and Aniyah said "Can I still talk to some of them?"

Jayden laughed and said "Yes. Just, don't get dragged into it, okay?"

Aniyah and Jayden unhugged and Aniyah nodded her head and said "I won't."

Jayden smiled and said "good."

Aniyah looked at the time and said "Oh.. It's already 3?"

Jayden nodded his head and Aniyah said "I'm gonna go shower"

Jayden nodded his head and Aniyah walked upstairs, into her bathroom, got completely undressed, and got into the shower. Jayden sat back down on the couch next to Logan and Ryan and the three of them started watching T.V and laughing.

End of Part Sixteen

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.3K 521 23
( So this is my first real book so don't judge. Kinda cliché so there I warned you. Starting to slowly edit and change a few things. Okay A LOT of th...
168K 3.5K 35
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
5.4M 126K 35
One bad-ass gangleader, and one sassy 'good' girl. Let me introduce Adam. He's the leader of the most feared gang in town. He's handsome, and cold he...
299K 9K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...