Adopted By Shyland

By rueth_

"family isn't always blood. it's the people in your life who want you in theirs." More

Kendra (Part 1)
Ryland (Part 2)
Shane (Part 3)
Kendra (Part 4)
Shane (Part 5)
Kendra (Part 6)
Kendra (Part 7)
Ryland (Part 8)
Kendra (Part 9)
Kendra (Part 10)
Kendra (Part 11)
Shane (Part 12)
Kendra (Part 13)
Shane (Part 14)
Kendra (Part 15)
Kendra (Part 16)
Kendra (Part 17)
Ryland (Part 18)
Kendra (Part 19)
Kendra (Part 21)
Shane (Part 22)
Ryland (Part 23)
Kendra (Part 24)
Kendra (Part 25)
Shane (Part 26)
Kendra ( Part 27)
Ryland (Part 28)
Ryland (Part 29)
Kendra (Part 30)
Kendra (Part 31)
Shane (Part 32)
Epilogue
Sequel

Kendra (Part 20)

1.6K 41 31
By rueth_

"Wake up." I rolled over and saw Ryland shaking my arm. 

"What." I groaned, sitting up.

"Come on we're gonna have a fun day." 

I mumbled an okay, and shooed him out so I could get dressed.

I took off my pajamas, and walked over to my closet. I grabbed a black and white striped shirt that was knotted in the front, it was a little long to be considered a crop top, but too short to be considered a normal shirt, so I put on a black high waisted skirt to go with it. I brushed out my hair, it was a little curly from me washing my hair last night, but I didn't fell like straightening it, so I put it into a half up half down bun. I didn't want to put on a lot of make up, so I just put on highlight, and mascara. I put on deodorant and body spray, as well.

I walked out of my room and into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I heard Ryland downstairs talking to his camera, so I went down there.

"Ken are you ready?" He asked. He was wearing jean shorts, a black t shirt and the Gucci slides that had the diamonds on them or whatever. 

"I need to put shoes on."

"Show your OOTD." He turned the camera to me then said, "Oh, and your phone is on the kitchen table." He winked and I smiled.

"Okay." I turned in a circle, then walked to the kitchen to get my phone as Ryland went back to vlogging himself. I walked into the foyer, where my Toms were sitting on the floor. 

"Ry I'm ready." I opened my phone, and scrolled Instagram, liking a couple of post I had been tagged in.

"Okay." He responded, and came into the foyer. "Here." He handed me the vlog camera, and I followed him to the G.

"So I have no idea what's happening." I spoke to the camera, "Ryland woke me up this morning and said get up we're gonna go have fun."

"We are!' Ryland laughed, and started the car. "What do you want to listen to." He asked and connected his phone to Bluetooth. 

"Umm, Ed Sheeran." He nodded, and Small Bump began playing over the car speaker. "Wait I'm gonna vlog too." 

I pulled out my phone camera. "Hey, everyone! I have two cameras right now, mine and Ryland's." I turned my phone to Ryland. "Ry say hi."

Instead of responding, he more like screamed, and went back to driving. 

"Do you want Starbucks." He asked, and motioned to the one coming up. 

"Yes." I answered, nodding at the camera. "I want a pink drink."

Ryland nodded, and ordered the same thing as I did. 

"Thank you." Ryland said, and pulled up to pay. 

I turned the camera to him grabbing the drinks, and handing me mine, he pulled into a parking space.

"Here let me." He took his camera and put it on his little stand thing. "There we go." 

"So where are we going." I looked at my own camera. 

"Well I wanna go to the Gucci store." He paused and laughed, "That's my only plan."

"Can I get slides?" I asked, laughing as well. 

"Yes you can get slides." 

"So we're just going to Gucci and coming back." I confirmed as Ryland started driving again. 

"Yes." I smiled at my camera and turned it off.  "I like this song." I leaned forward and turned it up.

I spent the rest of the ride scrolling Twitter. 

stuck in la traffic, tweet me some questions to pass the time !! I tweeted.

It got a couple of responses really fast, and I quoted each one to reply to it. 

"What was your last name before you were adopted x" Abbott :) 

"favorite memory with Garrett/Morgan?" garrett : we forced shane to sit down and watch the first harry potter with us, and one time we went and got onesies and watched harry potter all night. morgan : we spend hours online shopping 

"who are you with rn" ryland !

"do you go to school?" yea, i'm in private school

"what other stuff do you do besides go to school and yt?" umm, sometimes i eat or sleep lol

"favorite youtube channels" i've been watching a lot of buzzfeed unsolved recently, but i love james charles, and jessie paege !!

okay were here, thanks for all the questions ! I tweeted after we arrived. 

"Can you call Shane and ask if he needs us to get anything while we're out." Ryland asked as he parked. 

"Yeah." I pressed Shane's contact and opened the car door. 

"Hey, Ken." Shane answered, "Where are you guys?" 

"We went to the Gucci store." I laughed, and Shane started laughing too. 

"Don't spend too much, tell Ry not to go overboard." 

"Shane said not to go overboard." Ryland rolled his eyes and we both laughed. "Do you need anything  while we're out." 

"Can you get me a new charger?" Shane asked and I nodded. "And more diet rootbeer." 

"Okay." I turned to Ryland, "We need to go to Target then." 

Ryland responded with an okay. 

"Okay, bye Shane." 

"Bye, Kendra, I love you." 

"I love you too." I smiled, and hung up, then I opened my camera. "So I just got off the phone with Shane and we need to go to Target to get him some stuff too."

"What did he need?" Ryland asked. 

"A charger, and more diet root beer." I responded, nodding at the camera. 

"Okay here." Ryland pointed at the entrance to the store, and I lowered my camera as we walked in. 

I walked over to shoes, and Ryland walked over to bags. 

"So I want slides." I spoke to the camera, scanning over the options. I liked the ones, that had the black bottoms, and the top part was the brown Gucci diamond pattern with pink flowers on it.(A/N these are one of the ones I have lol) I found my size and walked to find Ryland. "Ry I like these." I focused the camera on him, and held the slides in front of it.

"Those are cute." He took them and looked closer at them, telling me to try them on. 

"They fit." I answered, and noticed the bag in Ryland's hand. 

"I think you should get this." He said, and smiled.

"Why?" I asked, laughing and turning the camera to face me, 

"Because I have the same one so we would match." He stated as if it was obvious. "Okay let's go check out."

TIME SKIP TO HOME 4 PM

"Shane!" I yelled when we got home, and walked into the living room.

"Kendra!" He yelled back, in the same tone. Him and Andrew were sitting on the couch, both on their respective laptops.

"Wait Andrew can you hold this." I handed him my phone, and it was turned to the camera.

"When are you gonna get an actual camera?" Andrew asked, and I shrugged. Ryland came and sat next to Shane on the couch, cuddling into his chest. 

"I keep offering to get her one." Shane said, and I shushed them all, picking up my Gucci bag. 

"So we're doing a Gucci haul." I held both my hands in the air, accidentally hitting myself in the head with the bag. "Ow." I laughed at myself, and rubbed my head. 

"What is happening." Shane laughed. 

"Leave me alone." I jokingly kicked at Shane, not actually hitting him. "Okay so." I opened the box of my slides, and held them up. "Wait before I do my haul, where'e Morgan." 

"Sleeping." Shane answered, and I nodded, continuing. 

"So these are my slides, they have flowers on them." 

"What can you even wear those with." Shane asked, and Andrew laughed. 

"What do you mean?" 

"There's just so many things happening. Like it's black then brown then there's flowers."

"I can wear it with black shorts, and my fitted pink shirt, you know the one with the cuffed sleeves, and it's tied?"

"Yeah, that would work carry on." Shane responded, and I pulled out the next item. 

"Then I got this brown back pack." 

"Ryland don't you have that?" Ryland nodded. 

"Yeah, we're matching that's the point." 

"I can't with you too." Shane stood up and walked away. 

"Wait where are you going I need you to take my Instagram pictures." I chased Shane up the stairs. "Let me get changed then please take my Instagram pictures." 

"Fine." Shane gave in, and I ran into my room. 

I put on the shorts and shirt I had been talking about, and left my hair and makeup the same. I put on my shoes and the empty bag and called for Shane to come take my picture. 

I selected three of the best pictures, and googled a caption.

be the life of the party

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.1K 143 13
"Just because we are related doesn't mean I act like him every day..." ~~~~~~ "Some people call me the devil's daughter..."
26.5K 353 22
" you can rescue everyone but sometimes you're the one who really needs rescuing. "
24.7K 554 10
"being soulmates doesn't mean you'll never break up it means you'll always find your way back"
10.7K 395 15
| we're young, dumb and broke but we've still got love to give. |