3.1 | Flawless | ✔

By littletroublemaker_

"Losing yourself is the easy part, it's finding yourself again that's hard." *** Hollywood. When you think o... More

Authors Note
1 - A Colorless Painting (part 1)
2 - A Colorless Painting (part 2)
3 - Whitney Winters
4 - The Media Is Going To Have A Field Day
5 - Callum Jerald
6 - The Mystery Car
7 - I'm Fabulous
8 - Shocked Is An Understatement
9 - Hannah Banana
10 - Attacking Students Probably Isn't The Best Idea
11 - You're The One That I Want
12 - The Long Awaited Meeting
13 - Pitching A Tent In Lalaland
14 - Time To Put My Acting Hat On
15 - Forgiving But Not Forgetting
16 - Kiss and Kill
17 - A Classic Art Room Confrontation
18 - Giving Them A Show
19 - Freud and Me
20 - Angry Hannah
21 - The Slap
22 - I Hate Her
23 - Girl Troubles
24 - To The Rescue
25 - We Are Family
26 - Discovering The Truth
27 - What Could Have Been
29 - Be Brave
30 - Mario Kart
31 - From Anastasia Claire To Whitney Winters
Epilogue
Thank you!!!
Trivia
Bonus Chapter - Jason

28 - Were You On America's Next Top Model?

5.7K 225 13
By littletroublemaker_

Wake Me Up - Avicii

28 - Were You On America's Next Top Model?

Word count: 1466

Sorry it's short. 

"Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life."

***

One week later

It's been a week. A freaking week since Jason I last saw Jason. I tried calling, texting and emailing him but he hasn't replied. After speaking to Callum last week, I had my mind solely set on talking to Jason but when I got home, I found out he had left. Why? I don't know. Its like he's disappeared off the face of the earth. 

Casey noticed my agitation and tried calling his agent but even he doesn't know where Jason is. At first, I was pissed. Beyond pissed actually. But now, I'm just worried. I don't want anything bad to happen to him. No matter what, he's still my friend.

Callum hasn't been at school for the past couple of days. I'm glad he's gone off for some alone time. I just hope he's studying because exams are getting closer.

Despite my concern for Jason though, I have been trying to make the most of my time at school. My head had been so wrapped up in worry about seeing my old friends, being perfect and trying to make amends, I let the simple things pass. Now, as the days draw closer to exams and then prom, which leads to graduation, I am realizing that I should focus on the people I have around me. And my exams of course.

So, when I'm not revising, calling Jason or in lessons, I'm hanging out with my friends. Since Callum is away, Brock has been with us and has been trying to talk to Hannah. Hannah is less hostile around him but she still doesn't talk to him. It's still progress though.

It's been fun hanging out with them. The other night, we went bowling and I won. What was even better was that no one noticed me and the paparazzi were nowhere to be seen. I felt normal.

This weekend, I have my photo shoot with Jason and I'm utterly clueless on what's going to happen. I think he will turn up to the shoot but Casey and Alan think otherwise.

I hope he turns up so I can talk to him.

***

Saturday

I think its a crime, having to be up at seven o'clock in the morning. Right now, I must look like a walking zombie to everyone. I'm grateful that the press don't know my whereabouts yet.

After driving two hours last night from home to this town where the photo shoot will be, I'm knackered. When doing shoots, you have to be there nice and early so they can prepare you. From previous experiences, I have spent the whole day being dolled up, photographer and then dolled up again. They re-apply the make-up every hour or so and sometimes, it can take forever. Plus, I have to have outfit changes.

All in all, its one big nightmare. I don't know how full-time models put up with it.

I have precisely half an hour until I have to be in the studio so I decide to get a caffeinated drink. Hopefully, it will wake me up.

Not long after leaving the hotel, I find a cafe. I mean, it's not hard to find a cafe in a major city.

I enter it, the sweet smell of pastries and coffee overcoming me. The cafe is relatively empty, with only a few well-dressed adults sipping on their drinks whilst dreading the work they have to do on a weekend day - Saturday.

My eyes land on the window of cakes and then to the short line. Quicky, I head over to the line, not wanting someone else to beat me there.

A few moments later, a young man, possibly my age, is serving me. From the looks he's giving me, he has no clue who I am.

"Hello, what may I get you?" He asks politely, in a deep voice. There's something about his voice that's very attractive.

"Um, can I have a milky coffee to go please?" I ask him sweetly. He nods his head and I give him my money. I watch him print my receipt and then begin to make my coffee.

I thought he was taking orders... I think but then turn around, only to see nobody else waiting.

"I know you from somewhere," the man says, snapping me back to reality. I blink at him in surprise, taken aback.

"Huh?" I ask him dumbly.

"I said I recognize you from somewhere," he repeats. "Hmm, did I go to elementary school with you?"

Is he serious?

"Uh - no," I reply, uneasily.

"Right," he drawls out. "Please don't tell me I made out with you at a party when I was drunk."

I laugh this time. He really is serious. He recognizes my face but the thought of me even being a celebrity hasn't occurred to him yet. I like that he doesn't know who I am. I don't have to act in a certain way because of it. I can be...Whitney.

"Definitely not," I answer his question, smiling.

"Well then," he taps his chin, thinking. "You're not one of my distant cousins are you?"

Once again, I laugh. "Nope. I'm not related to you. Or at least, I hope I'm not."

The man chuckles as well. Whilst he's laughing, I take the chance to look at his name tag and exam his appearance. His name is Findley. He has copper-colored hair with green eyes and a fairly muscled body. He's quite tall as well, not as tall as Callum but tall nonetheless.

"I'm honestly stumped. I'm positive I've seen you from somewhere yet I have no idea where." He admits, puzzled. I kind of feel sorry for the guy. It will be embarrassing when he discovers who I am.

"Well Findlay," I start,"I'll give you a clue. You have probably seen me before, yes, but I have never seen you before."

Confusion is etched on his face. His eyebrows knit together and his lips press together firmly. I think I just made it worse for him.

"Did I dump my drink on you by accident whilst you were talking on the phone and you didn't see me but I saw you and apologized to you repeatedly but you waved me off and then stormed off, muttering angry things into the phone." He asks me in one breath.

"What?" I ask and then burst into fits of giggles. Where did that come from?

"Didn't think so," he mumbles, over the sound of the coffee machine.

Before he can ask me another ridiculous question, the coffee machine stops and he spins on his heel, pouring my coffee into a cup.

He comes around to the counter and gives me the coffee.

"Were you on American's Next Top Model?"

I shake my head, smiling ear to ear. "No."

"So," he blows out a breath and runs a hand through his ruffled hair. "Who are you?"

I take a step back, debating whether or not I tell him my identity.

"I'll give you another clue," I say. "I'm a celebrity," I tell him, watching his reaction. He still doesn't know. I think. But I think he's close to figuring it out. "I should get going. It was very nice meeting you Findley, I hope we meet again."

And with that, I pick up my coffee and exit the cafe. Just before I leave, I hear someone saying something to Findley.

"Dude, you were just talking to Whitney Winters, the famous actress." The man says to him.

"That was Whitney Winters?" Findley says, astonished. "Holy shit. I tried guessing who she was. Oh my god, I asked her if we made out whilst I was drunk. Wow, what an idiot."

I don't hear anything else about that conversation because I'm outside on the now busy street, heading over to Vogue's building, with a small smile on my face the whole way there.

***

The walk to the studio is short. When I arrive, Casey and Alan greet me, wearing anxious expressions. My worries peak at their faces and I know, I just know, that something has happened. The question is: what?

"Right Whitney, we have something to tell you," Casey says, biting her lip. "The -"

That's when my attention turns to the brown haired boy walking over to me. Finally, after a week, I see Jason. I'm glad he's not hurt but I am annoyed he hasn't said a word to me. One text telling me he's alright would be enough.

Jason stops a few feet from me, expressionless. My mouth opens, ready to either shout at him or say hi.

But Jason beats me to it. "The shoot has been canceled."

What? 

{ A/N: Apologies for the ending. Good news though, I'm halfway through chapter 29 so it should be up soon. 

I'm thinking the next newsletter might be in Callum's POV but I'm not sure...what are your thoughts? Do you want one in Brock's POV or Hannah's? }

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

334K 13K 40
#1 in Teen Fiction Blaze Ryder is everything Alaska feared. He is eyes and embraces and fallings stars, chocolate and marshmallows, the fizz on soda...
Alexa. (#1) By 🌻

Teen Fiction

387K 10.9K 48
#908 in Teen Fiction '9/12/2016' #788 in Teen Fiction '18/1/2017' Life could be really tough. It could be sunshine-y and peachy but just like that, i...
12.6M 439K 61
The spark between Faye and her best friend's hot older brother, Miles, threatens to upend everything in her normal, stable life. ...
81 26 26
Anastasia was known to be a social butterfly and spent her life walking into her best friend's house without announcing her presence. That was until...