Love and War

By GoldenChainz

(ON HOLD BUT 99 PARTS ARE OUT RN) Aniyah Blackwell. She joined the best school in town, Beckman High School... More

\ Trailer /
Part 1 - New Battle
Part 2 - Slapping Regret
Part 3 - Confused Feelings
Part 4 - Past Regrets
Part 5 - Street Race
Part 6 - Hellz Outfit
Part 7 - The Real Him ?
Part 8 - Old Race Track
Part 9 - The REAL Him
Part 10 - Endless Pain
Part 11 - Broken Down
Part 13 - Jealousy
Part 14 - Greeting Brothers
Part 15 - Painfull Memory
Part 16 - Family Problem Solving
Part 17 - Hospital Vist
Part 18 - Car Explosion
Part 19 - His Painting
Part 20 - Wrong Car
Part 21 - Kaiden Please
Part 22 - Jock's Side ?
Part 23 - He Hates Me
Part 24 - Depression
Part 25 - Movie Night
Part 26 - " I'm Sorry "
Part 27 - Old Man
Part 28 - Honest Question
Part 29 - Kaiden's Girl
Part 30 - Dancing
Part 31 - Locked Away
Part 32 - Leaving Home
Part 33 - Shopping Spree
Part 34 - It's a Deal
Part 35 - Dirty Touching
Part 36 - Killing Them
Part 37 - Ice Cream
Part 38 - True Feelings
Part 39 - Goodbye Jayden
Part 40 - His Girl 🖤
Part 41 - I Am HIS
Part 42 - Attempted Suicide
Part 43 - Tears
Part 44 - Dagger Training
Part 45 - Honesty
Part 46 - Prison Vist
Part 47 - I love You .
Part 48 - Stab Wound
Part 49 - Kidnapping
Part 50 - A beating
Part 51 - The Video
Part 52 - ...
Part 53 - Painful Scream
Part 54 - Home Sweet Home
Part 55 - Sex on the Beach
Part 56 - I NEED you
Part 57 - Leaving Town
Part 58 - Meeting the Family
Part 59 - Freaky Side ;)
Part 60 - Painful Announcement
Part 61 - Kaiden's Break Down
Part 62 - Aniyah's Breakdown
Part 63 - "Do you Trust me?"
Part 64 - The 'Ex Girlfriend'
Part 65 - Aniyah's his Queen
Part 66 - "You Hurt me"
Part 67 - Tied Up Sex
Part 68 - Girl Fight
Part 69 - "I'm leaving because I love you"
Part 70 - "I can't do this anymore"
Part 71 - The Slap
Part 72 - Making her feel better
Part 73 - Family Talk
Part 74 - Pool Day
Part 75 - New Member ?
Part 76 - Celebration
Part 77 - The New Girl
Part 78 - " She just doesn't learn , does she ?"
Part 79 - Movie With Ashton
Part 80 - The Question
Part 81 - The Death ...
Part 82 - Nightmare
Part 83 - " your voice is my therapy "
Part 84 - Letting Bitches Know
Part 85 - Lifeline
Part 86 - He's Awake
Part 87 - Overnight Stay
Part 88 - Check In
Part 89 - Explaining
Part 90 - Wearhouse Men
Part 91 - Girl Conversation
Part 92 - " I missed you "
Part 93 - The Party
Part 94 - Old Friend
Part 95 - " Can We Talk ? "
Part 96 - Doctors Appointment
Part 97 - The Results
Part 98 - Missing People
Part 99 - Paper Work

Part 12 - No Trust

843 24 0
By GoldenChainz

Justin Adorno

A few Hours Later 4:18 PM

Aniyah shot up and grabbed her head, she groaned in pain and then looked at her bandaged wrist, she flew the covers off of her and saw she was only wearing shorts and a tank top, but her bra and underwear we're still on.

Aniyah got out of the bed and she reached into her bra, she didn't feel the drugs. Aniyah groaned and ran her fingers through her hair, she walked into the bathroom and washed her face with water, and with her left hand.

Aniyah then walked out of the bathroom and walked out of Kaiden's bedroom , she looked at the beautiful huge view, she looked back into Kaiden's room and it was absolutely huge, and so clean.

Aniyah walked downstairs and into the huge entry way, she looked to her right and walked into a empty living room, then she walked to her left to another empty living room. She started walking around the huge house and then she heard talking.

Aniyah walked down some stairs into a HUGE game room was, where Kaiden, Jax, Justin, Blane, Kale, and Mason all we're in their sitting down on the couch.

Kaiden looked back at Aniyah and he instantly got up and walked over to her.

Aniyah rubbed her head and Kaiden said "You've been out for a few hours.. you okay?"

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden said "Good. Also, those little drugs of yours. Are down the toilet."

Aniyah nodded her head and said "I'm not addicted or anything."

Kaiden nodded his head and said "you hungry?"

Aniyah nodded her head and Kaiden grabbed her left hand gently and guided her to the kitchen. Aniyah's eyes widened looked at Kaiden's beautiful huge kitchen. It was so beautiful, and just HUGE.

Aniyah followed Kaiden next to the island and Kaiden looked in his fridge and said "Well.. You want pasta?"

Aniyah looked at the time and said "That's a alot for lunch." With a laugh.

Kaiden laughed and said "sandwiches?"

Aniyah said "Sure." With a smile.

Kaiden walked over to the bread and his back was faced towards her and he said "Um.. I didn't..." he took a deep breath and said "I wasn't talking to you, to get into your pants, by the way.. your actually the one girl, I want more than sex."

Aniyah blushed and smiled and said "Really?"

Kaiden nodded his head and said "Yeah. Also Jayden lied.. I never took any other girl to a street race.. let alone in the car I drove you in."

Aniyah said "Why didn't you say that then."

Kaiden looked at her and said "I'm not capable of love Aniyah. I don't want to drag you into this complicated life." Then looked back at the sandwichs he was making.

Aniyah said "oh."

Kaiden said "but don't get me wrong. I want us to be friends."

Aniyah said "Friends is cool. I don't mind being friends."

Kaiden said "Sweet!"

He gripped the counter and started thinking to himself 'just fucking kiss her.' Kaiden turned around to Aniyah and she was looking around and Kaiden placed the sandwichs on a plate and handed Aniyah one.

She smiled and said "Thank you."

Kaiden nodded his head with a smile and Aniyah and Kaiden walked over to the dinning room table and started eating together. Kaiden looked at her arms and she had self harm scars, then he looked at her legs and she had self harm scars, and a huge scar on her hip.

Kaiden didn't ask about it and continued to eat and Aniyah looked at him and said "You live here? With the boys?"

Kaiden shook his head no and said "My mom and dad live with me.. here. I have a second home by myself. I'm just always here. To see my brother."

Aniyah said "Where's he at?"

Kaiden said "upstairs." and took a bite of his food.

Aniyah nodded her head and said "He up there alot?"

Kaiden said "Yeah."

Aniyah nodded her head once more and said "Can I meet him?"

Kaiden stopped chewing and he looked at her and said "I don't know. I don't know if I can trust you."

Aniyah set her sandwich down and looked at him and said "Right."

She got up and walked over to the garbage can, she threw the rest of her sandwich away and then walked to the sink and washed her plate. Kaiden said "Are you upset?"

Aniyah said "Nope."

Kaiden said "You seem upset."

Aniyah looked at him and said "Okay."

She said "Where are my clothes?"

Kaiden said "Washer."

Aniyah said "and my shoes?"

Kaiden said "In my room."

Aniyah said "Can I go get them? Or do you not trust me enough."

Kaiden rolled his eyes and said "Go on ahead."

Aniyah walked out of the kitchen and Kaiden got up, he set his dish in the sink and then walked into the game room and sat down.

Aniyah walked upstairs to Kaiden's room and she walked inside and the maid was cleaning his room. Maria said "Oh! Glad to see you awake. Kaiden was very worried."

Aniyah looked at her while putting on her shoes and said "Sure."

Maria said "Are you okay?"

Aniyah said "Yes. I'm fine. Tell Kaiden I said bye."

Aniyah walked downstairs and she looked at the key chain and grabbed her key off it, she opened the front door and someone walked in and said "Kaiden here? I'm Lynn."

Aniyah said "Somewhere in here." Then walked out the front door and closed it. She got into her car and drove away instantly.

Kaiden got up fast and ran up the stairs, he saw Aniyah pull out of his driveway, as he watched out of the window. Kaiden groaned and walked back into the game room, with Lynn. he sat down and Kale said "Stressed?"

Kaiden said "She asked to see Blake, and I told her I don't trust her."

Justin said "It's understandable. She's Jayden's sister Kaiden.. and Blake is your only weakness right now.."

Kaiden said "I understand okay! I just can't get her stupid fucking perfect face out of my head!!"

Blane said "It's called feelings Kaiden."

Kaiden stood up and said "Yes I know. I'm not fucking 10."

Lynn said "Damn.."

Then Kaiden left the room and walked upstairs to his brothers room. He sat down in a chair and said "Hey Blake.."

Kaiden looked at his brother hooked up to many cords. In a medical coma. Kaiden said "I met someone.. her names Aniyah, she's pretty badass, not gonna lie.. and, she's not scared of me, she puts her foot down, defends her family.. she's amazing.."

Kaiden looked at Blakes closed eyes and said "She asked to see you, and I said I don't know if I could trust her.. She's Jayden Cullens sister Blake.. dad would flip! I mean.. Ugh! I don't even know at this point."

Kaiden closed his eyes and said "Man. I can't wait till you get out of this shit.. I miss your voice."

Kaiden stood up and said "I'm gonna go take a nap. Goodnight."

Kaiden left the room and walked into his bedroom, he closed the door and locked it. He jumped onto his bed and layed down. He closed his eyes and instantly heard Aniyah's laugh. Kaiden shot up and groaned, he ran both hands through his hair and then layed back and closed his eyes and drifted off too sleep.

End of Part Twelve

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 35.7K 26
*{COMPLETED}* *First book of MHIAG* That's when I remembered that I bumped into someone. I looked up quickly to be met with two grey eyes looking me...
20.3K 521 23
( So this is my first real book so don't judge. Kinda cliché so there I warned you. Starting to slowly edit and change a few things. Okay A LOT of th...
9.9K 202 25
A Highschool In Los Angles, Filled with "Love,Hate, and Revnge". From my "First Love Series". Rayan(Ray) is one of the main characters he used to be...
42.7K 1.6K 37
"I saw that you were perfect and I loved you, then I saw you were not perfect and I loved you even more. " I said to him crying. He said "I hate you...