Don't Say Anything

By arose4u

Jessi is one of the few business majors in an almost all arts college. Her goals for life include; graduating... More

1. Rosie
2. He Gets Around
3. Not Everyone Is A Jerk Like Will
4. The Game
5. You're So Easy To Read
6. Analysis
7. Are You Following Me?
8. Tastes Like A Cherry Tree
9. A Dagger
10. It's Too Quiet In Here
11. I'm Just Curious
12. Chocolate
13. You're Driving Me Crazy
14. Accidents
15. Waiting
16. I'm Fine
17. Explanations
18. I'm Better Than I Look
19. Trust Me
21. A Different Game
22. I Know
23. Secrets
24. He's A Prick, But He's Not Stupid
25. Hot Chocolate
26. Baseball Stars
27. Jealousy and Coffee Creamers
28. Family
29. Just Something Small
30. Overwhelmed
31. Unexpected
32. Not A Good Word Choice
33. Uncharted Territory
34. I'm Not Scared
35. Everything
36. Texting
37. Merry Late Christmas
38. Ready Rosie?
39. The Art Show
40. Girlfriend Phobia
41. Oh.
42. Advice and News
43. Come Over
44. This Isn't Will
45. It's Over. She's Gone
46. You Can Be My Just In Case
47. Finally! Finally, Finally
48. Is It Vandalism?
49. About Valentines Day...
50. What's The Worst That Could Happen
51. Lies And Fights
52. You Won't Regret It
53. Is That A Challenge?
54. A Perplexing Phenomenon
55. The Wedding
56. First You Have To Pay Me Rent
57. Somewhere Better
58. Old Friend
59. Because We Stay Inside Too Much
60. I Can't Think On The Spot
61. In The Kitchen
62. She Doesn't Want To Be Found
63. I Should Hate Him
64. Don't Touch Me
65. Don't Kill Anybody
66. You're Unbelievable
67. Accouterments Has Two Cs
68. Oblivious
69. Prince Charming
70. What Crawled Up His Ass?
71. He's Happy
72. Voicemail
73. You Made Me Look Like A Fool
74. Just Listen To Me
75. It Would Be A Death Wish
76. Hell No
77. It's Not What You Think
78. My Northern Star
79. I Have One More Question
80. Metal Monster
81. First Date
82. I'm Training To Be Plato
83. I Was Trying To Be Flirtatious
84. I Don't Really Know Anything Except...
85. No, Don't Scream
86. Sweetheart
87. People Change
88. Threaten Me With Cats
89. Gossip Page
90. Chex Mix
91. You Crash It, You Pay For It
92. I Got It
93. It's Not A Game To Me
94. Speaking Of The Bastard
95. Your Foolishness
96. Shenanigans
97. Meaningless
98. Nothing Else Is Important
99. Don't Say Anything
100. A/N

20. Good Luck Bad Luck

3K 99 26
By arose4u

Everyone has at least one perfect kiss in his or her life. Someone might get lucky and have their first perfect kiss when they're sixteen, others might have to wait until they are standing at the alter, or even on their deathbed. Some people will only have one perfect kiss, and others will have many. It all depends on how lucky you are.

I'm pretty lucky. I don't know how many perfect kisses I will have in my life, but I do know that my first real kiss is also my first perfect kiss. 

The world seems to disappear. I normally forget about reality whenever I'm with Will, but this is on a whole other level. I'm not cold. I'm not scared. I'm not worried about anything. All I can think about his him.

Our lips immediately mold together and move in sync. He scoots closer to me so our whole bodies are pressed against each other. I reach up so I can wrap my other arm around his neck, not even realizing that it was the only thing connecting us to the track of the roller coaster. Will pushes me back further so I'm up against the railing. He takes the arm that is wrapped up from his accident and grips onto the spindles behind me. The other is still holding my face. It's not necessarily a gentle kiss, but I don't think I would be able to kiss him gently if I wanted to. It's filled with the desperation that both of us have been holding back for so long. It really is perfect.

I have no idea how long it lasts, all I know is he pulls away too soon. He keeps his face only an inch away from mine as we both catch out breath. I also forgot about breathing. I probably would have passed out before I realized that I needed air.

We don't say anything, just look at each other. I don't want him to say anything. I know he's kissed his fair share of girls, and I know that it couldn't have possibly been as perfect for him as it was for me, so silence is the best response. It could mean that it was absolutely wonderful or horrifically terrible, but thinking of the more positive of the two is better than facing reality. He didn't pull away at the very beginning, that's got to be some kind of good sign. But I need to stop thinking of all the technicalities and just enjoy this moment while it lasts.

I feel a drop of water on my cheek, then my hand, then my cheek again. I see one roll down the side of Will's face and we both look up at the sky at the same time. The stars are just starting to get clouded over and our beautiful view is being replaced with freezing rain.

"We should get going," Will finally says. "It's going to rain." It was already raining, but I just nodded. He helped me stand up and kept one hand on my waist as we walked back down the stairs, very slowly. By the time we reached the bottom, it was pouring.

"It's not supposed to rain like this in December!" Will calls over the loud sound of water hitting metal. We run as fast as we can back to his car.

"I think it's the amusement park telling us the get the hell out!"

"Amusement parks don't talk!"

"Exactly, that's why they sent rain!"

He laughs at my comment and any awkwardness that I was worried about goes away. Underneath anything that we do, we're friends, and that will be the one constant that will keep us together.

We are soaked and shaking as Will puts the car in reverse and drives away leaving behind my new favorite getaway. The rain makes it feel twenty degrees colder, but I can't wipe the stupid smile off my face. We don't talk much on the way to his house, but the sound of music fills the car. He would have taken me straight back to the dorms if all my books weren't still sitting in his living room.

"I feel so bad that I didn't have an umbrella or some other kind of rain protection shit," Will says as soon as we walk inside.

"It's n-not your fault-t," I shiver as I gather all my books into a pile. As soon as I get home, I'm making a huge mug of hot tea and taking the longest shower of my life. I wish the dorms weren't another ten minutes from his house. Ten minutes seems like a really long time when I feel like an ice cub.

He grabs my arm to stop me before I head towards the side door.

"At least take a shower in the guest room." His eyes are full of concern. I must be shivering more than I realize. 

"N-No it's fine. I don't want to intrude."

"Nope." He lifts me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Will!"

"The two times you're not allowed to be selfless; your birthday, and when you're about the catch hypothermia." I grip onto the back of his wet shirt as we climb the stairs. I yell his name the whole way, but he just laughs.

"Calm down. I'm not going to let you fall." My mind automatically goes back to when he said the same thing as we climbed to the top of the roller coaster. That seems like days ago even though it was only an hour or two. He sets me down in front of the guest room and heads off in the direction of his room.

"You go ahead and get in before you freeze to death. I'll bring you some clothes," He calls as he walks down the hall. I quickly go into the bathroom, undress, and get in the shower so I'm not standing naked in the bathroom by the time he comes back. Luckily, his shower curtain is solid white and not clear.

"Jess?" He knocks on the door.

"You can come in," I say over the sound of the pulsing water. It feels like heaven on my skin. I don't know how much longer I would have been able to go in those wet clothes.

"Leah is sleeping, so I couldn't get any of her clothes. I just brought you some of mine, if that's okay," he says from the other side of the curtain.

"Yeah that's fine, thanks." It shouldn't be a big deal to wear his clothes, but I feel an unusual amount of heat rush to my cheeks. It's a good thing he can't see me.

"Okay, I'm going to go take a shower in my room," he says and then I hear the door open and close. I let the hot water run down my body for at least a half an hour before I hear the door open and close again.

"You enjoying yourself, Rosie?" I forgot that I was a guest in someone's house.

"I'm sorry! I'll get out soon," I say rinsing the soap off of my arms.

"Take your time. I was just making sure you were alright," he says. There's a pause, but I don't hear the door open and close.

"Thanks, I'm just fine." The door still doesn't open. "Will?"

"Yeah?"

"Just checking to see if you were still here."

"I am," he says and I can just picture him smirking. I turn off the water and peak around the side of the curtain. Sure enough, he's sitting cross-legged on top of the toilet. He's wearing a big oversized sweatshirt and sweatpants. His hair looks even wilder after just being washed and dried and I can't help but want to run my fingers through it. I snap out of my fantasy and remember where we are.

"Will, you can leave now," I say.

"You know that curtain is see-though," he says widening his smile and I almost have a heart attack.

"Shit! Will!" I drop to the floor so the side of the bathtub is covering my body. That asshole! He can't stop laughing and I'm absolutely mortified.

"I'm joking! I'm joking! God, you should have seen your face! That was fucking priceless," he says almost rolling off of the toilet.

"Just hand me my towel," I say standing back up. He throws it over to me as I mutter "dick" under my breath. I wrap the towel around myself and step out of the shower but Will is still standing there.

"I need to change Will."

"I know," he says bringing back his smirk. He's being awfully playful tonight. "I won't look." He places his hand over his eyes.

"You're such a liar. Can't you just leave for two seconds?"

"Only two seconds?"

"Will!"

"I said I wouldn't look!"

"Fine, then I'll leave." I pick up the pile of clothes he left for me and head towards the door. I only get out of the bathroom and half way across the guest room before I feel two arms wrap around me.

"Oh no you won't." I try to wiggle out of his grasp, but it's hard when one of my hands is holding the clothes and the other hand is holding up my towel.

"William!" Laughing isn't making it any easier either. I make it all the way to the other side of the room, dragging him behind me, and fling open the door. I wish I never would have. There's a man standing in the hallway only a few feet from us. He's wearing a suit and a very displeasing expression. Will notices him the moment that I do.

"What the fuck Ethan?" So much for considering myself lucky.

I think the universe likes to hit me with reality every time something great happens. This is one hard slap across my face.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Thank you so much for reading! Please vote and comment. xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61 0 8
Emily is a college student that takes pride in her school work, she rarely ever goes out to parties. She likes to keep to her self and has a few real...
7.2K 393 53
Eighteen year old Alexis begins college with her mind set to face her studies and be on her best behavior but almost immediately she resumes, she fal...
8 1 23
Jonah knows he's got one last chance. If he can put his past behind him and keep a lid on his temper, he might get some exams, he might even get to t...
306 8 12
Olivia has always been with the wrong guys. Suddenly one day, she runs into someone, a new guy. He has light brown hair, blue eyes, and seems almost...