The S Mafia

By sentimaxo

"Your hands are scarred from murder and yet I trust them completely." Sequel to The Girl who Fought to Provi... More

All Rights Reserved.
DISCLAIMER.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 10

41.1K 1.6K 424
By sentimaxo

An update because I'm so lovely and didn't want to leave you all hanging. Shout out to PakiandTeahikaaroaKe for bribing me with cake even though we live in two different countries ahahahahaha, enjoy xo
_____

"You're going to fight for him?" The MC laughed, pointing to me.

I'd stop that before someone hears you. I thought. 

Staring back to Carter, he stared directly at the MC with his jaw locked. 

"What are the rules?" I spoke with some kind of authority in my voice.

"W-what? You're serious?" He stopped laughing and stood up straighter after seeing who was burning holes into the side of his head.

"Did I not say I was fighting in his place?" I walked a slow circle around him and pointed at Kai.

"W-well yes."

"What are the rules?" I repeated.

"No one other then the two opponents are allowed in the ring, only one choice of weapon and no tap outs. The fight starts as soon as you and Coren step up into the ring."

"Thank you." I nodded and Serial helped me up into the ring.

"His upper body strength is better then his lower, he's obviously dislocated his left shoulder before and his right knee is one of his sore spots. He's either broken his ribs before or he just naturally leans like that." He stared at me expectingly.

I knew everything you just said and more. I thought but still thanked him. 

"What's your weapon?" Serial asked as he got out of the ring.

I felt someone's presence behind me and spun around, sending a roundhouse kick to Coren's head.

"I don't have one." I called out, picking Coren up of the ground and making him stand.

"You're pretty." Coren coughed up blood, wiping it off onto his slacks.

I caught sight of  the knife in his hand but stayed in place and rose a brow to him. He started to slash at me but I dodged in place and waited patiently.

The first mistake that any skilled fighter would pick up on is routine, and he stayed in exactly that. His second mistake, fighting with uncertainty. Third mistake, he displayed his weaknesses on a silver platter to his opponents.

I caught ahold of the hand that held his knife and kicked his right knee, I twisted his arm in sync with his knee hitting the floor and they booth clicked out of place at the same time.

Coren screamed bloody murder at the pain as I took his knife and threw it to Kai, Carter caught it inches away from Kai's face. Kai screamed in fright, and I almost laughed at the face he pulled.

Carter smirked up at me as I grabbed Coren from behind and put him in a choke hold. He fell from my hold and hit the floor out cold.

"The winner, Ava." The MC called over the crowed, they clapped but soon fell silent again.

A presence moved from behind me, I waited until they moved closer. The stranger was mid air by the time I decided to turn around and once my fist made contact with her jaw, she hit the floor with a loud thud.

She screamed in pain, holding onto her jaw as she cried and rolled back and forth. I felt guilty so I decided to put her out of misery by putting pressure on her throat with the bottom of my heel, watching as her eyes rolled back, she finally fell unconscious.

Who is that? I thought as I pulled them both to the edge of the ring and gestured for Messiah and the rest to take care of them.

The ring was oddly higher then any other I've fought in so I dropped down into Carters waiting arms.

"Not bad little sis." Carter flicked his finger at my head.

"You need to stop doing that Carter." I whacked his hand away and screwed his ear. "Who was that girl? Do they do tag teams here or something?"

"No, that's your cousin. She's Julius's daughter." He placed me on the floor carefully. "They let her do whatever she wants because she's Vice's favorite, well use to be until you came along."

"What? Who's Julius again?" I whispered.

"Julius is one of our fathers' brothers. That there is Stephany, his daughter." He gestured to her. "She's been trying to prove herself to Vice and I think you just showed her she needs to try a little harder."

"So I knocked out our cousin and you're here giving me a pat on the back." I shook my head at the grin that broke out onto his face.

"What? I'm being a supportive big brother, am I not?" He winked, slinging his arm over my shoulder.

Everyone stared at our exchange weirdly, questions floated around the room until Vice came rushing down and engulfing me into a tight embrace.

"Beautiful as always." Vice gave me a once over and pulled me back in for another hug.

"It's good to see you too Vice." I laughed, returning his hug.

I don't call him or Fane anything other then their first names. I didn't feel that close to them yet but one day I might.

"How is my granddaughter? I hope Carter is taking care of you." He pulled me over to where he and Carter previously sat.

As soon as Granddaughter left his mouth, everyone started to stare at me in awe.

"Of course he is. What about Stephany?" I pointed to her. "Sorry, I didn't know she was family."

"She'll be okay, I'll check on her later." He motioned for a couple of men to take care of her.

We watched 2 more fights as we caught up. Vice was here by himself and the rest of the family were at home. He said he normally came with one of his sons but they bailed on him tonight since Carter was coming, whatever that means.

Vice excused himself and left to go check on Stephany in one of the rooms they have here.

"Once we get out of here, I'm going to kill Kai and your grandfather." Carter whispered.

"Leave Kai alone." I bumped his shoulder and continued to watch the fight.

Messiah and Felik blocked my way, reaching for their guns as a couple of men started to make their way up the steps of the exclusive area.

"I just want confirmation for myself." A man called out as he and the others held their hands up in surrender.

"What makes you think we care about you having confirmation Derek." Carters voice boomed throughout the room.

The fight in the ring stopped and everyone else turned to watch what was going on.

"Don't be like that step-grandson. It's all love from my end." Derek smiled, showcasing his mouth full of gold teeth.

Step-grandson? He has to be Jarrod's father. I thought, trying to match Derek's features to our fathers ex best friend who is currently in Brazil with Carters mother Sienna.

"Step-grandson?" Carter chuckled. "You wish you had me as a anything."

"I'm not going to lie, yeah I do." Derek tried seeing passed Messiah and Felik.

"Is she really Hayze's?" Derek asked no one in particular.

"And if I was? It's nothing to you." I called out.

"I want to make you an offer, marry my grandson and I'll let your Grandfather Vice live." Derek waved his hand and someone dragged a bloody Vice into the room and up the steps.

Safeties all around the room clicked off, guns were pointed in every direction and at everyone besides two people.

Carter and me.

I stared at Carter, waiting for him to make a move but he sat calm and collected.

'Always be afraid of the calmest person in the room.' My fathers voice reminded me.

I sidestepped Felik and made a beeline for Derek.

"I won't be forced into marriage by anybody." I whispered into his ear moments before he fell dead at my feet.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

270 0 56
2 bad boys. One girl with a secret past. Life can get kind of messy when you're used to holding guns in your hands. Sometimes your past can haunt yo...
104K 2.3K 60
Dude I suck at writing these things, so if you have one for this book, hmu Trigger warnings: Talk about suicide, suicidal thoughts, talk about rape...
47.4K 1.1K 44
Book 2 Siempre. Always. That's how I thought it would be. That's how I thought we would be. But we weren't, because she was gone even before our sto...
2.1K 56 11
Story about a broken girl and not so broken boy. ✴▫✴▫✴ Let's repair the broken.