Stuck in Reverse // C.H {comp...

By fouridiotskay

"I would never fall in love with him....right?" She thought hard about it , and she ended up thinking wrong... More

Stuck in Reverse // Calum Hood
falling
falling part 2
rage
planning
clubbing
remembering
jealousy
regretting
humiliation
moving
perfect-ish
reality
running
war
heartache
intoxication
date
taken
trip
confessions
shock
explanations
men
ring
gone
forever
memories
awaken
HELP
epilogue
Authors Note/Sequel News

memories part 2

977 36 15
By fouridiotskay

Songs-

Wasted- tiesto

Beside you- 5sos

Say something- a great big world

~

Previously on Stuck In Reverse

"Okay I'll go first." Ashton pipped up.

"Truth or dare Calum." He just smirked at Ash and then looked at me. He kept his stare on me as he answered.

"Dare."

Hazels POV

~

My heart rate increased ever so slightly and jealousy arose in my body when Ashton explained the dare.

"I dare you to....go do seven minutes in heaven with that chick Macy over there." Ashton laughed slightly and Calum's eyes averted from me to Ashton, filled with fury.

"What is this seventh grade?" Calum complained.

"Just do the stupid dare Calum." Luke rolled his eyes and shooed him away. Calum sighed and got up. All I saw was him walk up to Macy and talk, she laughed and he pulled her towards an expty bedroom. I felt like I was going to be sick.

"Hazel you want a cup?" Mikey handed me a cup and I smiled happily. I was pretty thirsty and it was just punch, so I might as well. I grabbed it and downed half of it in one gulp. My face contorted in bitterness as it started to burn my throat.

"Mikey, what's in this?" Luke just laughed, along with Mikey and Ronny.

"It's spiked young one. It's fine though, a little can't hurt too much."

Luke was right, a little can't hurt, right?

~

Three rounds through truth or dare, five cups of the spiked punch and a lot of good music later, I was on top of Luke, kissing him softly, Calum no where to be seen. It's been about a half hour and this game has defiantly been fun.

How this was even happening I don't even know. His hands were on my hips, I was straddling him and all I could hear was the booming of the loud music and boys whistling.

In one swift movement I was being carried to an unknown location, my head spinning and for some odd reason I was giggling. A door was being opened and I was being thrown. The soft bed below me made me bounce and my heart rate was increasing at the closed space between me and Luke. He was hovering over me and that's when he latched his lips on mine. He slowly began to pull up my dress and I had no willpower to actually do anything, let alone any strength against him.

When my dress was thrown, I could hear the faint noise of a zipper being pulled down and Luke's head was nestled In between my neck, placing soft kisses along my neck and collarbones.

Luke's thumb traces small circles on my hipbone and my stomach tightened at his actions. He was just about to pull down my underwear when I heard a loud pounding at the door and Luke being ripped from me, leaving me almost fully naked.

My vision was foggy but I could still hear perfectly fine.

"You were not just about to fucking take advantage of her! She's only 16 Luke!" Luke was thrown against a wall and he groaned loudly.

"Calum..." My voice was week and low. He whipped around and his eyes softened. We came up next to me and got up quickly, throwing a huge shirt at me.

"Put this on, we're leaving." I barely had enough time to throw on the shirt before I was being carried away from the party.

"Leaving so early?" Macy and Ronny came up in front of us.

"Yeah Macy, now if you don't mind we have to-" Calum was so rudely interrupted by the bitch herself and I just groaned, my head pounding even more.

"Oh come on Calum." She out her hand on his chest and I wanted to rip her fake extensions out.

"She was having so fun wih Luke, why can't you just stay and leave her with him." I looked over at him and his jaw was clenched.

"Ronny, you gave Hazel the dare to make out with Luke. Didn't you.." He looked like he was about to explode and Ronny just laughed.

"Hey don't blame me, it was Macy and Luke's idea." He put his arms up in defense and he just pushed past them with me in his arms.

"You may not remember what happened tonight, well I sure hope to god you don't, but if you do, I'm so, so sorry Hazel." He kissed my forehead and that's all I saw before I passed out in his arm.

• {next memory}

"Ashley can you please give me a ride today?"

I begged from the upstairs bathroom as I was about to brush my teeth.

"You're almost seventeen Haze, why can't you just drive on your own for once!" Ashley groaned from downstairs.

"I sometimes drive places Ash, and you know how I feel about driving after..ya know.." I grabbed my stuff and ran down to catch her.

"Hazel that was seven years ago! Let mom and dad go. They wouldn't want you to hold this back and not drive." She raised her voice and horrible flashbacks started to come back.

"No! You have no idea what it was like to be in that car Ashley! You have no idea how it felt to see your parents slip away from you like I had to experience! And you sure as hell never had to cope with the fact that your mom and dad died in your arms!" I was screaming at this point and she just closed her eyes.

"Let's just go to school."

~

I got out of the car about five minutes before school started and everyone's eyes were on me. I was very confused because, a) it was the early September, which usually meant not that much gossip and b) I was just a junior, a floater if you will.

Once I entered the hall way all I saw were posters, Alexis, and her crew of bitches. I hated Alexis ever since fifth grade when she would always tell the teacher I would cheat off her, when I didn't and she actually would cheat off me. She was a bitch in progress from ten years old to seventeen.

"Oh look who it is- the little whore." I was baffled at her words and just looked at all the people standing around us.

"Did you really think you would get away with this? Using your sister boyfriend?" She pushed me and Ashley came running next to me, tears in her eyes.

"Hazel, this-this isn't real, please just tell me you didn't sleep with him." The tears were flowing and all I could do was nod no furiously.

"Oh it's true Ashely, just ask Calum. Come here Cal." Alexis pulled him towards us and my jaw dropped.

"It's uh-it's true, we slept together. She made me." All I heard were many gasps before I was about to jump at Calum.

Ashley for some reason held me back and just hugged me.

"Ashely I promise I didn't I really hope you know-" I whispered to her before she cut me off.

"Shh, it's okay Haze, I know you didn't." She cooed softly in my ear.

"Then let me at him, please." I wiped her tear away and the bell rang, people started to disperse but some stayed. I walked up to Calum, my head held high and for some reason tears were in his eyes too.

That's when I brought my fist up and punched him square in the jaw. I screamed because the pain was almost unbearable but he stumbled and almost fell back, so I guess it was worth it. Ashley pulled me away and out of school.

"Let's go home and have a girls day, how does that sound Haze, then you can explain everything." I nodded and hugged her once more before driving off.

• {next memory}

"Calum, we can't do this anymore. Us-this isn't working. You basically outed me in front of Ash and I had to make up a shit excuse to cover it up. Oh and by the way, we didn't even have sex, let alone make me force you to do it." We were walking in circle on my grass out front, it was a sunny day.

"I know, and I only did it because she had my past held behind me and I could risk that Haze, I hope you know that." I rolled my eyes and nodded. He stopped and grabbed my hands, stopping me and intertwining our fingers.

"Please forgive me? I'm so so..." He left soft pecks while continuing to say 'so' and I just giggled, pushing him away slightly.
"Sorry."

"Whatever, you're still a loser to me." I was about to walk in the house without him until he tackled me to the ground and started to tickle me. I couldn't stop laughing and it really annoyed me.

"What are you doing, stop!!" I yelled at him.

"But you're so ticklish, it's fun." He laughed slightly.

"I swear to god Cal if you don't stop.." I tried to be serious but I couldn't stop laughing.

"You'll what, punch me ?" He smirked.

"Shut up" I pushed him off me gently.

"Ashley should be home any minute anyways." I huffed while sitting up.

"Speak of the devil" Calum laughed while jumping up off the grass to greet my 'lovely' sister.

Before I start throwing up watching them make out I ran up the stairs to my room to call my best friend Grace.

"Hey! I missed you at school today , how ya feeling?"

"I'm fine , Luke stayed over to help me out" Luke was her new boyfriend, I hooked them up. Go me.

"Aww, well I have a question , is it bad I may be a little jealous of Ashley and Cal? I mean, yeah we did stuff before but I had no feeling until now I think."

"Well .. I thought he was like you're best friend but I don't think it's a bad thing"

"Okay thanks Grace, I'll text you later"

"See ya !"

I looked out my window to see Calum tickling Ashley. I scoffed slightly and rolled my eyes. As I see them get up and walk in, I caught Calum's eye for a split second. He smirks and looks away.

"Hazel! Get down here!" Ashely yelled from downstairs.

"What the hell do you want now Ashley."

I glared towards her from up the stairs.

"I need you to do my pre calculus homework."

"Only if you give me $20 this time." I smirked while giving her the deal.

"Screw you, but fine." She huffed in annoyance and I smiled triumphantly.

As I went down to get Ashley's homework out of her small purse , I noticed Calum grabbing an apple from the kitchen and was glancing at me, trying to be sneaky. When I looked over at him , he was already striding into the living room .

"Weird." I whisper to myself as I run back up to my room.

I stood up, the one memory I thought I would never forget would be the day I knew I liked Calum a lot. He invited me to go to the beach with him and Ashely.

Another tear slipped from my cheek as the memory replayed in my mind, like it was yesterday.

• {last memory}

"Wanna join me and Ash today at the beach?"

There was a glint of hope in his eyes and it made me melt. But then I contemplated whether I would rather get a tan with Hannah or get an earful of moaning from my sister.

"I think I'll pass" I shrugged and started to walk out.

Before I couldn't walk more than 2 feet he grabbed by wrist and spoke.

"Oh come on Hazel it will be fun, I promise."

He did his puppy dog face and I couldn't resist. I rolled my eyes and agreed with a nod.

He cheered, picked me up, spun me around, then awkwardly put me down, while whispering a sorry.

In that moment I realized, I had a

slight crush on my sisters boyfriend.

I was hyperventilating.

Having a panic atrack.

My heart ached.

I was done.

With everything.

My memories, my friends, my life..

Calum wants me to be happy, maybe I should go to therapy.

There were two options at this point.

I could either take a step off this cliff or a step back and into my car.

Calum would want me to go back into the car

But I want to be with him forever.

So I did it.

I took a step.

That step changed my life.

For the better of me...

~

I brought two old memories back, if you remember them, props to you.

This is a very very long chapter I think, so I'm happy.

Two more chapter...

Also thank you so much for 13k that's incredible. You guys don't know how much this means to me.

I love you all.

•VOTE, COMMENT, SHARE•

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.9K 23
don't fall in love with your boss because it's all downhill from there -this story was written years ago and needs editing, feel free to read but it'...
37.9K 1.7K 32
we fell out of love, too scared to admit it and too blind to see we've fallen for someone else
48.3K 1.8K 17
If you saw Valerie Henon, you'd know that no one would ever consider her skinny for even a second. She wasn't popular either, but she was okay with a...
650 44 25
"You have no idea how much I want to be in Calum's position right now but only if I was your boyfriend things would have been different" ☆ She loved...