Lashton One Shots

By Haydenpumpkinchan

Contains baby 5sos, cliffhangers, mystery, pirates, blackmail, fluff, lemons, tons of Lashton and very few sp... More

Lashton One Shots
#Lashton
Baby Ashton
Baby Ashton Part 2
Baby Ashton Part 4
Skinny Love
Baby Luke
Baby Luke Part 2
Baby Adventures- Luke's Birthday Crush
He Likes Boys
Cake
Storm
"I'll Catch You If You Fall."
The Hybrid Story
Different Ending
Mute
Luke's Fairy
Luke's Fairy Part 2
Luke's Fairy Part 3
Superhero
Superhero Part 2
Countdown
Sick
Cop VS Criminal
Stuck In A Lift
Luke's Christmas Present
Heartbreak Boy
Glass Cases and Kisses
Note Passing
Princes
The Moviestar and the Maid
Wild Love
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll Part 2
Voodoo Doll Part 3
Bad Influence
Socks
The Five Day Challenge
I Love/Hate My Neighbor
Luke's Flower Child
Luke's Flower Child Part 2
Luke's Flower Child Part 3
Niall's Flower Children Mishap
Niall's Flower Children Mishap Part 2
Luke's Flower Child Part 4.5
Everyday
Punks VS Nerds
Punks VS Nerds Part 2
Sightless Eyes
Escapist
Saving Red
Switched
Freedom- Read All About It
Freedom- Never Surrender
Freedom- Bad Day
Freedom - Gives You Hell
Ashton's Fairy
Find Love On Earth
Luke's Birthday
The Taste Of Ashton
Friends With Benefits
Mango Smoothie
Reader Asks
Character Asks
The Cutest Delivery Boy
LashtonIsAKenguin
Tonight Love Slowly Blooms More
For Larry_Lashton ♡
Blackmail
Blackmail Part 2
Blackmail Part 3
Blackmail Part 4
Blackmail Part 5
Blackmail Part 6
Ashly and Lucy
Boarding School
The Good Life
Bubble Bath
Gravity
Promises
Super Models Mean Super Crushes
Mine To Hold
Luke's Kink
Unsouled
Candy Kisses
Ashton's Birthday
The Dare
The Dare Part 2
Stutter Boy Part 2
Stutter Boy Part 3
Mini Ashton
Smalla Than A Bug
The Problem With Santa
How It Really Happened
Stockholm Syndrome
Stockholm Syndrome Part 2
The Copper Scroll
The Copper Scroll Part 2
The Copper Scroll Part 3
The Copper Scroll Part 4
The Copper Scroll Part 5
Oblivious
Opposites Can't Attract
Opposites Can't Attract Part 2
Script What You're Going To Say
Fish Out Of Water
The Hunger Games
Friday The 13th
Luke_Is_A_Penguin
Not According To Plan
Petsmart
Luke's Flower Child Part 5

Baby Ashton Part 3

26.1K 496 394
By Haydenpumpkinchan

It's Halloween night, but the only thing that's scaring Luke is the idea of not babysitting Ashton anymore.

Dedicated to Brookdallas-grier for the idea!

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Luke ran across the dark street and knocked on the Irwin's door.

The door opened and Ashton beamed up at Luke from the floor.

"Boo Lu!" He giggled as Luke scooped him up.

"Whoa, look at your costume!" Luke gushed as Ashton giggled and blushed. "Robin is the best superhero ever, huh?"

Ashton poked Lukes chest. "Batman!"

"Yeah, I'm Batman," Luke smiled. "Will you be my Robin, Ashy?"

Ashton clapped his hands and kicked his feet. "Yas, yas!"

"Oh, hello Luke." Mrs. Irwin smiled as she came down the stairs. "Are you ready to take Ashton trick or treating?"

"Yeah, I'll have him back by nine." Luke smiled. He bounced Ashton up and down and Ashton flailed his arms as he screeched. He grabbed onto Luke's hair and giggled. Luke smiled and fixed Ashton's little black mask. "Bye!"

"Bye Mo-Mo!" Ashton waved his fist as Luke carried him out the door and into the night.

"Alrighty Ashy, ready for some candy?" Luke asked as he set Ashton down. He held onto Ashtons soft hand and they walked unsteadily down the sidewalk.

"Candy!" Ashton grinned and waved his hand around.

They walked up to the first house and Luke knocked on the door.

It opened and an old woman smiled down at them.

"Well aren't you two just the cutest!" She gushed, dropping candy into Ashton's bag.

Ashton stuffed his hand into his mouth and smiled up at her. "Candy!" He said, muffled against his hand.

She laughed and gave him an extra piece. Luke thanked her as they left.

Ashton stepped on his cape and stumbled, so Luke gave him a piggy back ride to the next house.

Ashton toddled up the steps and knocked on the door while Luke smiled and watched from the sidewalk.

Ashton beamed up at the man who answered the door. "Candy!"

The man laughed and turned to get the bowl, and Ashton giggled and walked inside the mans house.

Luke gasped and ran up to the steps.

He grabbed Ashton and yanked him back out as the man returned with the bowl.

"Here you go." He gave Ashton a candy bar, which Ashton promptly handed over to Luke for him to open.

"Candy!" He shrieked happily.

An hour later, Luke returned back to Ashtons house, carrying a sleepy Ashton.

"Oh, you can just put him in bed." Mrs. Irwin said when Luke opened the door.

"Oh but first, we have an announcement to make." Mr. Irwin said. "Have a seat in the living room."

Luke was confused but sat on the couch anyways.

"Luke, we've really appreciated all the work you have done for us this past summer, and Ashton really loves you." Mrs. Irwin smiled down at her son, who was snuggling up against Luke, a sleepy smile on his face.

"But since school will be starting again soon, I've decided to work from home to watch Ashton while you are at school. So on September 1st, you dont need to come babysit Ashton anymore." She finished and Luke opened his mouth but nothing came out. (I know September comes before October just pretend it doesn't okay this is fanfiction)

Ashton gave a long sigh and rolled over, burying his tiny face into Luke's chest. "I'll put him to bed." Luke whispered, standing up slowly.

He walked to Ashton's room and laid the baby down, covering him with Nanu and a stuffed bunny.

He kissed Ashton's soft, wavy hair and took off his little socks and shoes, before flipping off the lights and shutting the door behind him.

-

Luke collapsed onto his bed and sighed into his pillow. The summer had really gone by fast, school started tomorrow like, no. No body likes you, school.

He rolled over and squeezed his eyes shut. "No Luke, you're not going to cry over not babysitting Ashton anymore. He's just a baby anyway, you'll get another job and save up money again. Stop crying. Ugh, Luke, please stop crying."

-

The next day, Luke was walking to his bus stop when he saw a teen walking up to the Irwins door.

Confused, he stopped and watched.

The teen pulled out his earbuds, blasting music where Luke heard from across the street.

He knocked on the door. Luke frowned.

"Yo, Im here to watch your kid." He called, brushing his black hair from his face. Luke took in the boys snake bite piercings, ripped jeans and black shirt.

Mrs. Irwin opened the door. "Oh, hello Klaus. Come in, Ashtons eating right now."

"Cool. Hey, what's your wifi password?" Luke watched as Klaus walked into their house, kicking off his shoes.

Luke ran across the street. "Mrs. Irwin?" He ran up their steps. "Uh, who's that?"

"Oh, hello Luke. This is Klaus, he graduated from school so he is available to watch Ashton while you're away. Did you leave something here?" She smiled down at him as if she hadn't just stabbed Lukes heart figuratively. 

Luke peered around her. He saw Ashton eating banana slices in his high chair, while Klaus sat on the couch, playing on his phone.

"Uh...yeah. I think I left my phone charger upstairs. Mind if I grab it before the bus gets here?" Luke asked.

She nodded and Luke hurried up the stairs.

Ashton beamed when he saw him. "Lu!"

Luke smiled. "Hi Ashy."

Ashton offered him a mushy banana piece. He smiled and held it out. "For Lu!"

Luke bent down and opened his mouth. Ashton giggled as he put the food in Lukes mouth. "Yas!"

Luke smiled. "Thanks Ashy."

Klaus gave him a look as he put his feet up on the coffee table. "Did you just eat that? Fucking gross man."

Luke glared. "Dude! Watch your mouth! Ashton can copy what you say!"

"Oh is that his name?"

Luke groaned and rolled his eyes. "How did you even get this job?"

Klaus plugged his earphones back in. "I didn't do anything, my dad pulled some strings for me."

"Seriously? Don't you think you should be watching Ashton? His mom left for work and I need to leave for sc-"

Klaus waved his hand. "Yeah, Andrew will be fine. Im watching him good."

"Oh my God." Luke unbuckled Ashton.  "He cant stay here with you, he'll die."

Klaus bobbed his head to the beat of his music, not even noticing Luke taking Ashton downstairs.

Ashton petted Lukes face happily. "Hallo Lu."

"Hallo Ashy." Luke set him down in the living room downstairs. "Here boo, how about you stay down here? Where it's safe. Mo-mo will be home soon, okay? And I'll come by after school, okay?"

Ashton grabbed his toes and smiled up at him. "Kay Lu. Lob Lu." He reached his arms up and Luke hugged him tightly. "Lob Ashy too."

Reluctantly, he had to leave, barely making it to his bus.

Ashton crawled to the window and pulled hinself up so he could look out. He waved bye to Luke, before scooting along on his butt on the floor to his toys.

He played for a while, before losing interest and he crawled up the stairs.

"Lu?" He called, holding onto the banister for support while he looked around the room. "Ish Lu here?"

"Oh there you are." Ashton blinked up at Klaus. He took in the teens scary appearance and frowned. "Where Lu?"

"Who? Im Klaus. Can you say Klaus?" The boys bright blue eyes looked down at Ashton. They weren't the same blue as Lukes eyes, these were piercing while Luke's were comforting.

"No." Ashton trembled.

"Aw come on you retard, just try!" Klaus rolled his eyes.

Ashton cried. "No! Want Lu!"

"Ah shit, now you're crying. Ugh, shut up will you? So annoying." He stood up and put his earphones in, turning the volume all the way up.

Ashton crawled into his room and cried on the floor, until he eventually fell asleep.

-

A few hours later, he woke up. He grabbed onto his crib and pulled himself up to his feet.

On unsteady feet, he toddled into the kitchen, where Klaus and some other boys were sitting on the table and counters. Ashton sneezed at the strange scent that was in the air.

He pointed to the smoke that was floating around. "Wassat?"

"Hey look, the little retard is awake!" Klaus jumped off the counter and walked over to him.

Ashton fell and landed on his bum. "Wassat?"

Klaus picked him up. "Wanna try some baby?" He carried Ashton over to the table, where another boy sucked on a joint and blew the smoke into Ashton's face.

Ashton coughed and rubbed his face with both hands. Klaus laughed. He went into Ashtons room and wheeled the crib into the living room. He set Ashton in it and walked back to his weed smoking friends.

Ashton pouted and whimpered, trying to crawl out. His tummy rumbled and he needed his diaper changed. He grabbed onto the bars and bounced up and down. "Lu!" He cried as tears welled up. "Ashy wants Lu! Miss Lu!"

But Lu didn't come. Ashton laid down and sobbed into Nanu. "Lu Lu Lu...."

-

Luke ran off the bus and hurried across the street. He fumbled with the house key the Irwins had given him when he worked for them.

He opened the door and coughed suddenly at the wave of smoke that hit his face.

He ran up the steps, where Klaus was passed out on the couch. Ashtons crib was in the living room for some reason.

"Ashton!" Luke ran to the crib and gasped as he scooped up Ashton. "Oh my poor boo, have you been breathing in this junk all evening?"

Ashton gripped Luke tightly and cried as he buried his face in Luke's chest. "Lu! A-Ashy, Lu, lob!" Luke hugged the infant tightly. "C'mon boo, we're getting you away from here." He carried Ashton out the door and into his house. He set Ashton on his bed and cuddled him close as he dialed Ashtons moms work.

-

Klaus snorted and wiped his face as woke up. He blinked his eyes open and stared into the eyes of a pissed off woman.

"Uh, hey Anne. Sup girl?"

"Sup? Sup?!" She grabbed onto Klaus's shirt and pulled him up. "Ill tell you what's up, you're fired!"

Klaus stumbled back. "Wait what? Why?"

"Why?! Because you didnt feed, change,  play with or watch Ashton once! You invited your pot friends over without my permission and smoked it in front of my baby!" Mrs. Irwin grabbed Klaus's ear and dragged him out of her house. "I never want you within a hundred feet of Ashton again!" She shoved him out the door and slammed it behind her as she stalked across the road and knocked on Luke's door.

Klaus stared after her before shrugging and walking away.

Luke answered the door. "He's upstairs Mrs. Irwin."

"Oh thank you Luke." She hurried up the stairs. 

Ashton was waiting on the floor. He reached his arms up. "Mo-mo!"

"Baby!" She picked him up and swung him around. "Mommy's sorry about today, from now on, Luke will be watching you."

Ashton cheered while Luke gasped. "Really? What about school?"

"What about it? Ill change my hours at work so I'll be with Ashton during the day and you can watch him after school and weekends."

Luke smiled and kissed Ashton's cheek. "Sounds great."

Ashron tugged on Luke's sleeve urgently. "Lu!"

Luke leaned down. "Yes Ashy?"

Ashton brought his mouth to Lukes ear and loudly whispered.

"Candy!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79K 1.7K 44
One shots for: ❥Cake ❥ Muke ❥ Malum ❥Cashton ❥ Lashton ❥ Mashton ❥ No smut, I can't write OT4's [Requests Open] // not in the fandom anymore, but st...
241K 2.8K 33
read my newest one shots on ao3, my username is dancingmalum these are my one shots from before I quit posting on wattpad.
5.4K 85 30
if youre going to read this good luck not gonna spoil it for u but so many feels :))))
56.5K 1.1K 19
A collection of 5SOS boyxboy one shots written by me. warnings will usually come with each story (if not, ask to be put at beginning of chapter)