Best Friend Brother

By TakeShots

"You gone end up falling for me" I told him. "And you gonna realize that there's more to life than partying a... More

Sam
Sam 2
Trey
Sam
Trey
Sam
Trey
Sam
Sam
Trey
Sam
Sam
Trey
Sam
Sam
Trey
Sam
Trey
Sam
Sam
Trey
Sam
Trey
Sam!

Trey

3.5K 135 0
By TakeShots

3 months later

I look all over my closet for my favorite sweater. It had my last name on the back and Its custom made to my liking. I heard Justina voice and went to see if she took it. She always taking my stuff. When I got downstairs she was on her phone. Sitting next to her on the phone also was Sam. I stood back looking at her. She never gets dress up so she must be coming back form somewhere.

Her hair and make up was done. She was finally getting a little girly. It looked good on her. She got up and I smile. She was wearing my hoodie with some long black boots. She look good. Her being so short made it look like it was a mini dress. She went to the kitchen and I followed.

"So my favorite hundred dollar hoodie is a dress now?" I ask her going behind her. She smile and roll her eyes.

"It's so warm and super soft" she cried. She went to the fridge and got a bottle of water.

"You know its my only favorite sweater. Only I can wear it?" I told her. She came towards me. She look scared.

"I know am sorry. Let me go upstairs and find something of justina to wear" she say getting ready to leave. Few minutes later she had on sweatpants and a shirt. She still look good. She hold the sweater really close to her like she didn't want to give it back. She handed me the sweater and look down at her feet. I hate when she look like she about to cry.

"Fine! you can wear it, but only today tho. Don't make it dirty" I told her. Her face brighten up and she hugged me. I hold her face in my hands and brought   it close to mines. I softly kiss her lips smiling. She was so sexy.

" Trey baby"

I heard a voice, but it wasn't Sam's. I ingore it and continue kissing Sam lips, but she was fading away the more the voice talk.

"Trey come on. Wake up we're going to be late"

I quickly got up and look at the person waking me up. Shit I dreamed about Sam again. I got to the point where I couldn't even sleep cause i couldn't get her out my brain.

"You okay?" She ask me. My bridal shower is in a week and I need a cake. We going cake tasting let's go" 

Maria got up and left leaving me to get ready. I hated this .

Sam would had want something simple. I thought to myself. I look at my phone and the first picture the pop up Was Sam in the wedding dress. I remember the day.

    I swap back and forth of the pictures of Sam in the wedding dress. She looked amazing. I remember the night  looking at her laying close to me. She made me feel things I never felt before.

     I looked at the time on my dashboard it was two in the morning. We  should probably leave before the park rangers come and found us naked.

   I kiss her face til she woke up.  She cover her face ignoring me.

   “Baby wake up we need to go home” I whisper. She moan and tried opening her eyes. Her stomach starting growling and I pulled her on my lap. She lay her head on my shoulder. Few seconds later I felt her grinding on me. Instantly I got really hard. She only had her lace panties on. This was going to be are fourth round in one night. She was right, the guy who ends up marrying her was gone be the luckiest guy in the world. Not because the sex was amazing, but because she was amazing.

     “You gone keep teasing me or are you gone give me what I want?” she ask me whispering.  

   “Tell me what you want Sam” I told her. Her beautiful eyes look down at me. “Say it” I told her. I wanted her to say she wants me. I flick my tongue on her nipple and she moan.

    “Trey” she moan as I grind her hips faster. “I want you baby” she say as I enter her. I hold her close as I thrust into her faster matching her rhythm. We both scream as we cum together. We catch our breath and smile at each other.

     “Fuck. I want some donuts” she say. My stomach growl to agree with her.

    “Lets go get some” I told her trying to climb my 6ft 2 back in the passenger seat. She wants donuts she will get donuts I don't care what time it was. I love spending time with her. I help her climb back smacking her butt.

    “Don't start something you can't finish ” She told me.

    “Hey we can go another round right now.  Daddy always finish what he started” I told her. She roll her eyes smiling. She turn on the radio and sang along to Kendrick Lamar humble. She was obsessed with him. Also j.cole and Drake. The whole way to Wal-Mart we talk, sing and made out at the red lights.

     I couldn't help but smile as I kept having flashback of her. She was my best friend, my girl.

      “So that's your girl?” I look at Dean and back at Sam who was talking to my sister by the candy aisle. She was wearing my sweater with some long thigh boots the looks soo sexy on her. She made my favorite sweater hers and I didn't mind. She looked good in it. Shit she looked breathtaking in it.

    “Nah man she just a friend’ I told him.

     “So I can make a move on her? Cause damn her body is banging”  

    I ball my hands in a fist but I calm down when I got her glance looking at me. I didn't know if she heard him. I told him we were just friends.

  “Yea man. Go for it” I told him. I was glad when two girls walked by and smile at me. One bite her lips. You can see the nipples pierced through her thin white shirt.

    She was cute but lately no girls seem interesting  or beautiful and smart like Sam and the scared me. I needed to keep some space between us before I end up actually falling. I always had a crush on her but it wasn't big. The next thing I knew I was following the two girls.

   “Hey beautiful ladies ” I say walking up to them. I didn't use my best pick up lines. Sometimes you just don't have to try.  They stop and smile at me. I have to admit they were hot, but everything about them was basic.

     “What you beautiful ladies up too tonight?” I ask them. The one with the nipple pierce answer. Her breast looked fake but who cares?, I still want to hold them feel them. Hopefully they were soft and delicious like Sams. I shook my head and look at the girl face.

    My eye meet Sam's and she was looking at me. She quickly look away. I couldn't read her expression

    “Whatever you doing tonight “ She told me. I look down at her. She was smiling at me. I look back at Sam who was talking to Dean now. She was smiling. I guess Dean was spitting games at her.

   “There's a party tonight at my buddies. Be my date?” I ask her. She smile and handed me her phone to put in my number. I smile handing it back.

    “Hope to see your beautiful face princess” I told her. She giggle and wave as she walk away. I can tell I got her cause an hour later she was texting me non-stop. I still haven't talked to Sam since we got back from the mall. Something felt wrong. She walked into the kitchen and went to the fridge. She was now out of my sweater and wearing a bear outasie. She looked cute. I went towards her and put my arms around her. She moved away. She seem mad.

    “You not coming to the party?” I ask her trying to lightening the mood. I want to kiss her neck but she move again.

    “I'm not feeling it” She told me. She started making a sandwich.  

    “Can you make me one?”

“Do you not have two hands?” she snap. We stare at each other in silence. She look away annoy.

    “Sam what's up with you?"

      "Whats up with you?" She ask me. She look at me then went back to fixing herself a sandwich.

     "You say you will come to this party with me" I told her.

   “Well I changed my mind”

 “Well change it back, you know we look good dancing together. What if I get lonely ”  I told her smiling joking. I want to see her smile again. I hate when she was mad. My phone ring. We both look at it. It was the girl calling.

   “Don't worry, I'm sure Brittany will keep you company” she told me. She took a bite of her sandwich and walk out the door. I think she was a little jealous and it kinda made me feel good. I ran out the door and  follow her pulling her in my room.

   "You jealous that I'm going with another girl" I told her. I trap her by the door so she won't leave.

     "I don't care. You grown and single fuck whoever you want" she told me. She stare at me and didn't move.

    "The is so sexy. But I  will never disrespect you like that Sam. Your the only girl I'm giving this good dick too" I told her. She tried to hide a smile when I say that but she fail. She starting laughing and push me away.

     "You stupid" she say before taking a bite off her sandwich. I kiss her lips and took it form her. I want to show her the she the only girl I'm focus on now.

    "You still want me?" I whisper picking her up. I took her to my bed and lay her down.

    I  shut my eyes tight. I need to forget about her, it's been months so I know she forgotten about me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1M 516K 69
The same cliche story of a nerd and jock falling in love. But what happens when the nerd turns out to be a boy that doesn't take shit from anybody an...
31 3 14
I have the love of my life already. "We're over" never mind. My best friend who keeps me occupied to keep my mind off of people, and my college stud...
868 17 17
*COMPLETED* "you know, you kind of have a bad reputation around here." I stated with my arms crossed. He wore a sexy smirk and took a step forward, a...
127K 3.9K 36
Four years ago, a 13-year-old blackmailed me into friendship by holding my doughnut captive. We've been close ever since. I soon noticed that I wante...