don't | justin *postponed*

By mochahontaz

"I'm not some random guy to you anymore because you caught feelings and I did too." He urged closer, backing... More

C A S T I N G | U P D A T E D |
Prologue
1| I'm So Successful
2| Intertwined
3| Remember |R|
4| Jealous
5| Questions
6| Photos
7| It Ain't My Fault
8| Talk
9| Christian
10| Sister Sister
11| Heebiejeebies |R|
12| Baby
13| Boo'd Up
14| Studio Time |R|
15| Wedding Crashers
16| Tell The Truth
17| NYFW
18| Every Kind of Way |R|
19| Chicago
20| Old Friends
21| Mile High Club |R|
22| In Love
23| Broken Clocks
25| Trouble in Paradise
26| Trust
27 | Papa

24| St. Lucia

2.4K 118 66
By mochahontaz

When I call you better answer me
Right now I need you here on me
No substitutes, you're the one and only
Please take away the stress I don't need

- Jhené Aiko ft. Big Sean

________________________

| WEEKS LATER |

- Ashton

"So are you two just not gonna speak to each other this entire trip?" Khalil asked the both of us while we all sat down on the boat making our way to the island that Justin wanted us to stay at. I told him that we could stay at a resort like everyone else did, but mister show-off just had to splurge more than what was needed and got a island. It was still close to the resort, and we could still do the same things they did; I'm just not adjusted to this lifestyle yet even though we've been together for this long.

Let's start with this— the reason why Justin and I weren't talking to each other at the moment was entirely his fault this time. Earlier in the week, we had a argument and it was my fault; so I apologized. When he told me that Hailey came by the studio to apologize to him, I threw a fit about how she could be lying and how he was stupid for even believing her bullshit. But like I said — I apologized, even if I still kind of feel like she's not right until I talk to her myself.

Now in Justin's case, the reason why we're arguing is his fault, he knows it, and still hasn't apologized. We still don't live together; and I'm perfectly fine with that even though we love each other. I was always keen on not living with whoever I was dating until we were married— Christian just so happened to sweet talk me into it at the time, no matter how many times I protested it. After what happened with Christian, I refused to move in with whoever I was dating, and I stuck to it. Mainly, so that if we were to break up, we would still have our own things and be our own people. Or if a fight was to happen, I wouldn't have to worry about you leaving and going to another woman's house.

And it wasn't like Justin and I lived far from each other, might I add!

Justin knew this and was perfectly fine with it until two days before we were to leave for St. Lucia, he blew up on me out of the blue about us moving in together. And of all people, I thought he would understand after he did the same with Selena and when they split, it took her ages to officially leave and have her own place again. When I brought it up, he got pissed about me even thinking of a possible break up. When I tried to justify it, he openly blamed it on my insecurities; saying, and I quote: 'you really need to get over your damn insecurities with this, Ashton.' and went on to say that if he was Keith, he'd be sure that I'd move in with him if he asked.

I don't know where that came from; but I thought we were over the whole Keith thing. I didn't wanna argue or even think about why this whole thing blew up the way it did, so I just walked away and kept my distance from him no matter how badly I wanted to slap the shit out of him. I guess he was still in his feelings and refused to apologize, so I just decided to keep quiet around him unless he was asking if I was ready to leave for the trip.

Again, I don't get why everything was like this right now. I just wanted to enjoy St. Lucia, my sister, friends, and my boyfriend; but I guess I couldn't have all of that at the same time.

"I don't have anything to say." I shrugged and looked at the water. "I don't even wanna talk about anything. I just want to enjoy this trip."

Justin huffed and ran his hands through his hair. He wasn't the type to instantly apologize, but I knew that he wanted to talk to me. He knew that he messed up by exploding on me.

"You're gonna enjoy the trip regardless of pissy pants over there." Vanessa looked Justin up and down, making Danielle chuckle and shake her head. She heard the entire argument when it happened, so she had all the information.

I looked over at Lauren who was wrapped in Khalil's arms, but she wasn't being her usual loud and funny self, and I think he realized that too. He kissed her shoulder and she smiled at him, taking his hand.

"Yo! We're here!" Za yelled and stood up pointing to the island that was in front of us. Atifa; who easily fit in with the other girls, rolled her eyes at him and smiled.

"I think they know that just by looking, babe." She pointed out.

The island was beautiful, without a doubt. I know Justin probably spent a lot on this, but it probably didn't even put a dent in his spendings. The villa that we were staying in thankfully allowed us all to have our own rooms and bathrooms.

We reached the actual island within minutes and started taking all of our things out and going into our rooms. Danielle; brought along one of her 'guy best friends' from college; but I could tell by the way they interacted with each other that there were feelings there, and I was happy to see her with him. "You know you could stay in my room with me if you wanted to, I know you two aren't on the best of terms right now—"

"I'll be fine; plus you can't kick your own date to the island out of the room you both are staying in." I chuckled and grabbed my suitcases, following behind her up the steps along with everyone else.

"Blair will live." She rolled her eyes and chuckled too. He turned back to look at her and playfully gave her the middle finger while his camera dangled from his neck.

I gripped onto the handle of my bag and felt another hand pulling it back. "Need me to take it?" Justin asked and I instantly shook my head no, continuing up the steps.

_____________

The rooms were really big and thankfully there was already food in the house; so we wouldn't have to go far to get anything. I pushed my things to my side of the room and Justin followed in after me and closed the door. I could feel him looking at me even though I had my head down, and I knew he wanted to talk to me first.

I took my things from the suitcase and started putting them into the drawers. I knew to leave out a bathing suit and at least one outfit to change into for afterwards—

"Princess." I stopped moving and looked up at him, raising my brow. He was sitting on his side of the bed and ran his fingers through his hair. "C'mere."

I huffed and crossed my arms. "Honestly, I don't know if I should, Justin. I don't know if I should be worried about you spazzing out on me again and saying outlandish shit to me—" I watched him get up from where he was sitting and sit on my side, pulling my hips in between his legs.

"Ashton, I didn't mean what I said and I didn't mean to yell at you and make you feel like that."

"Then why did you? Cause that night you really lost your mind." I tried to push his hands away but they stayed on my hips.

"I don't know... I think it was stress from so many things— I know I shouldn't blame it on that and that it's a shitty excuse, but my heads just been everywhere; and when you said you didn't wanna move in together... I just thought the worst. I'm sorry, baby. I gotta work on that. I know when I'm mad I say shit to purposely hurt feelings; and I shouldn't. I'm sorry." He looked up at me, making me sigh and cup his cheeks.

"Why did it take you so long to just say that? You know all of this could've been avoided?"

"I'm stubborn, Ash." He groaned and wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to straddle him. I put my hands on his shoulders and kissed his forehead.

"Well you need to work on that. And please, don't bring up Keith or Hailey on the trip. I wanna enjoy each other's company before things get hectic with your album coming out." I begged and nuzzled into his neck.

"Noted. I have a feeling I'm not fully off the hook yet though." Justin chuckled.

"You're damn right."

_________________________

- Omniscient

"Baby," Khalil looked at Lauren while they sat on the edge of the pool. Her arms were across her body while he was in between her legs. He knew that something was wrong with Lauren, but at the same time; he didn't know what exactly it was. "Come on, Stink. Talk to me. What's been up?" He ran his hands up and down her legs.

"I love you." She blurted out, making him freeze up. They haven't exactly said those words yet, but they knew the feelings were there. Maybe he was shocked that she was the first to say it; but it definitely caught him off guard. "And I just need to know if you love me too— I need to know that I'm not wasting my time before...." she stopped and sighed, trying to word exactly what she wanted to say. "Before things get even more serious."

"Y-you know I love you." He picked her up from the edge and wrapped her legs around his waist.

"But we never say it. That's my point."

"Lauren Michelle Parker... also known as, my Stink." He pulled her closer and she laughed at the annoying but cute nickname he gave her. "I love you. I love your ass so much, even when you piss me off. I know that there's more to what's going on than just that though, but I'm not gonna stress it if you're not ready to tell me yet, mamas."

Lauren looked down at his lips and kissed him quickly. "I love you."

"I love you too—"

"If you two don't cut that emotional shit out." Maejor rolled his eyes as he came out of the double doors that lead to the kitchen.

"Um, bitch, you walked in on our private time." Khalil frowned at Maejor and sat Ashton back on the edge of the pool.

"Um, bitch, do you wanna fight about it? We've been waiting for y'all for the past ten minutes so we can go to the damn beach. Get a towel and hurry up."

"Maejor, are you always this pressed like a panini? Or is it just on occasions when you see couples?" Lauren cocked her head to the side and squinted. "Because I have friends I could hook you up with."

"Lauren... you were probably my favorite here till you picked up on this mans lingo." He shook his head making Lauren and Khalil laugh. "Get it together so we can leave." He walked back inside.

Khalil waited until the doors closed to place kisses up and down Lauren's cheek and neck. "Remember what I said, we can talk about it when you're ready." He mumbled against her neck and she nodded. Khalil tapped her thigh so that she could jump down and they could leave the pool. Letting him leave out first, Lauren sighed and rubbed her arms, knowing that at some point she'd have to actually tell Khalil what was wrong, but she wanted to be one hundred percent sure.

@blaircaldwell: st. lucia with my saint, @daniglova ☺️
—— @daniglova: @blaircaldwell you were squishing me 💜

@justinbieber: This is my beautiful and angelic girlfriend who forced me to take this picture of her 😂😍

@khalil: earlier with lil brat brat 💕

@ariananogrande: When you all go on a trip to St. Lucia but you and your other friend ( @nessanessa ) are the main single ones 😂
—— @nessanessa: @ariananogrande Fine St. Lucian men get at us before we leave! 😂💕
——— @bea: @ariananogrande your man is in jail as we speak so.... 😂😂

Everyone sat on the beach and listened to a few of the tracks that Justin had on his album, and they all agreed that it came out amazing. Ashton sat in between his legs and kept her eyes on Blair and Dani, smiling at how they interacted with each other without directly stating their situation and feelings.

Justin caught on to the way Ashton was looking at the pair and cleared his throat, "There's a bar a few feet down the beach, we can go grab some drinks and be right back. Ashton, come with me?" He raised his eyebrow at her. He didn't even give her a chance to get her answer out before pulling her hand and dragging her along with him.

"I don't want anything to drink—" Ashton frowned and protested before Justin cut her off.

"Give them alone time. Remember how much alone time everyone else gave us when we were like that?"

"... But I didn't like you like that when—"

"Ashton, babe... bring your ass." He rolled his eyes before sending Za and Khalil a look.

"Stink, come with me to get a drink; you know I always need help deciding between the fruity drinks and the hard stuff—" Said Khalil.

"Za, it's a nice setting down by the rocks, come with me?" Atifa cocked her head in the direction she was talking about.

Bea complained about being tired and wanting to cuddle with her date, while Vanessa and Ariana wanted to play one-on-one beach volleyball, so they walked away; leaving Dani and Blair to themselves. Little did they know, that while Justin waited for the drinks at the bar; Ashton snuck back over and hid behind a few of the rocks to see what would happen between the two.

Dani put her phone down and rested her hands on Blair's head, running her fingers against his faded sides. "It's a nice beach." She sighed and smiled.

"Yeah... it's beautiful. Just like you when you wanna be nice to me." He said playfully and turned to look at her. Dani held her chest and playfully pushed him away.

"I'll take the complement." She chuckled as he sat next to her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder.

"I'm glad to know you're okay, Danielle. I mean that. When you left I had no clue if I'd see you again, if yo were okay..."

"Has he asked about me?" She asked nervously.

Blair nods, "I don't tell him where you are. We got into a fight a few weeks ago over you actually."

"What?" Danielle frowned. "Why? You didn't tell me about this..."

"It was over you— of course, but me liking you. I let it slip out by accident and he lost it." Blair chuckled, and Danielle smiled wide at him actually admitting it.

Of course she knew that he possibly liked her, but you know that amazing feeling to actually hear the person say it? Especially after all these years? She was on cloud nine, and absolutely nothing could change her mind about that. She always thought Blair was cute, and loved how protective he's always been when it came to her. Making sure she was safe from her crazy ex, making sure she ate any chance he got, sometimes even surprising her with flowers on her birthday— and they would be her favorite combination: sunflowers and roses.

"You just said you liked me?" She grinned like a child; and he was the only one who could bring out that hopeless romantic side of her. It scared her at first. She didn't want to ruin the friendship they established, but she knew how great of a boyfriend he was when he would tell her about his past relationships.

"Yes, Dani. Is it a big surprise?" He chuckled. "I've liked you for a long ass time, but you know how I am. I play my role until I have the opportunity to swoop in and take what's mine."

"Who said I was yours, playboy?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Dani," He chuckled and pulled her to his lap. "We've literally been at this friendship thing for the past four years. We've both seen each other at our shittiest moments, with even shittier people. You know I'd easily drop anyone over you— every girlfriend you didn't like... didn't I drop them?"

"That you did." She smiled.

"Exactly. I know you've had a hard couple of years, but you know I'd never hurt you. I care about you way too much to do that. If I'm being honest; I feel like you'd be happier with me than any other guy out there. So? Come onnnn." He sung annoyingly, making her smile and roll her eyes. "Be my girlfriendddd." He kept going.

Ashton watched my behind the rocks and smiled, trying to hide her excitement for her sister. "She better say fucking yes." She mumbled.

"I turned my back on you for three minutes... and you're back over here spying on your little sister." Justin whispered, making Ashton jump. She turned around quickly and hit his arm.

"Don't scare me!" She hissed. "I just wanna know if they're gonna get together— did you get me my sprite?"

He handed her the cup and sat next to her, pecking her cheek. "They had your favorite drink over there, I don't know why you wanted a sprite instead."

"I don't wanna drink alcohol right now. Just not feeling it. Thank you though." She smiled at him and took a sip from the cup, looking back over at Dani and Blair to see them hugging and laughing. "Did she say yes?" Ashton asked Justin quickly.

He frowned and shrugged. "I was talking to you, remember?"

"Babe." She rubbed her temples. "Keep your damn listening ears on!" She stood up so that she was visible to the pair. "Did you say yes to being his girlfriend or not?!" She yelled to them.

Danielle looked at her sister and rolled her eyes. "You're so damn nosy! Let me guess, Justin is back there too?" Blair laughed at Dani.

Justin stood up slowly and rubbed the back of his neck. "In my defense... she ran off and left me to come back here... I didn't know."

"Damn, y'all ruin everything!" Khalil yelled from the other side of the beach, kneeling in the grass. "If y'all wouldn't have said nothing—"

"Wow. So all of you are just here eavesdropping, huh?"

"Did you say yes or no?!" They all went back and forth.

"Yes, I said yes, damn!" She laughed and Blair pecked her cheek repeatedly and grinned.
_______________

- Ashton

"Come lay next to me." Justin pouted and reached his hands out. I changed out of my bathing suit and showered, deciding to wear something more comfy— preferably one of his shirts and a pair of sleeping shorts.

I climbed into the bed and laid next to him, putting my head on his chest and throwing my leg around his as he watched tv. We sat there peacefully for a few minutes before he cleared his throat— that's how I knew the conversation was gonna be a long one.

"Can I tell you something? Honestly?"

I nodded slowly, afraid of what would come out his mouth, so I decided to weigh my options:

One, maybe he was stressing over the album and needed to vent... I could handle that.

Two, maybe he cheated... we've been together for a solid eight months now. I doubt that would be the case... and Justin wasn't stupid.

Three, God knows what was about to come out his mouth.

"When I blamed everything on your own insecurities... I guess I was blaming them on my own." I frowned at what he said.

"Why?"

"I know you don't wanna talk about this— but that day at your house, I saw the way Keith looks at you. Like he's amazed and in absolute love with you. I saw Christian look at you like that the day of the wedding, but Keith's?" Justin sighed and shook his head. "He's in deep. So I guess I've been kinda stuck on that. Like, what if something didn't work out and he swoops his way in?"

"Let's not give it a reason to not work out, and make sure that we're staying on good grounds with each other. Then we won't have anything to worry about, babe." I looked up at him and pecked his lips. "Like I've been saying... I want you, not Powers."

Justin nodded and brought his hands down to my ass and massaged it. I started to realize that he would sometimes do this without realizing it... but was I going to complain? No. Not at all. He frowned a little at his hands stopped.

"What's wrong?"

"You're... you're getting a little bit... thicker. All of this hasn't always been there, babe." He said referring to my ass. I chuckled at how intrigued he looked.

"I've been eating good, Jay. That's why it's there. Are you complaining?" I smirked.

"Not at all..."

"Great." I grinned and kissed him repeatedly. "Now, lets get some sleep because in the morning, I plan on eating then I want to see the botanical gardens they have." I nuzzled into him.

I felt his chest vibrate so I knew that he was chuckling at whatever was on the tv as he hummed something soft to me. It always made me fall asleep when he did this, and before I knew it, I felt him kiss my temple and I was out.

_____________________
CHAPTER EDITED
_____________________

What do you think of Dani and Blair?

Khalil and Lauren?

Justin and Ashton?

If you didn't know, I changed the face claims, so go check it out!

A L S O

I got asked in my DMs to do the whole cast interview thing and I think it'll be cute to do until the next chapter so you guys can ask "them" whatever you want. plus I get asked a lot of personal questions that can be asked in here to 💜

so, leave your questions that you'll have for the cast or myself! It's easier to QUOTE them instead of adding them to the comment section 💕

Q's for Justin:

Q's for Ashton:

Q's for Keith:

Q's for Hailey:

Q's for Danielle:

Q's for Me:

Q's for Khalil/Lauren:

Q's for any of the other cast
(Bea, Ariana, Vanessa, Za, Maejor, Blair):

Remember to quote your questions to the gifs so that I know who you're asking the questions to, and make them fun! Ask anything you want (to them or me)! You can ask them up until next Thursday so that I can get everybody's questions answered!

Love you guys 💕

| VOTE & COMMENT |

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 139 44
What the fuck do you want?"I asked. "Get dressed we're going out"he says. "Hell nah, I ain't going no where"I say going back to my room. All I want t...
737K 10.5K 113
Imagines of our favorite rapper that everybody is obsessed with. For the Black girls! DO NOT POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA OR SHARE MY WORK 18 and mature min...
613K 14.4K 46
R E Q U E S T S C L O S E D Some preferences I wrote for us beautiful brown beliebers :)
454K 17.2K 30
"Why won’t you let me in?!" He cried in frustration clenching his fists together with an undeniable passion, raising his strong arms. I stared hopele...