Marvel Imagines

By YeahItsMeSoph

~The Marvel Avengers Characters~ It will be (Y/N) and a character below: Captain America (Steve Rogers) The W... More

Steve
Natasha
Bucky
Tony
Clint
Bruce
Sam
Nick
Thor
Loki
Pietro
Wanda
Peter
Scott
T'Challa
Vision
Steve
Bucky
Tony
Peter
Thor
Natasha
Steve
Bucky
Pietro
Loki
Tony
Peter
Wanda
Thor
The Avengers
Bucky
Peter
Thor/Loki
The Avengers
Tony
Thor/Avengers
Pietro
Loki
Bucky
Steve
Loki
Tony/Bucky
Bucky
Bucky
The Avengers
Steve
Pietro
Thor
Bucky
Loki
Clint
Tony
Steve
Wanda
Natasha
Loki
Loki
Bucky
Peter

Steve

6.5K 126 48
By YeahItsMeSoph

"Don't do this (Y/N)." Steve grumbled over your shoulder as you sat at the meeting table.

You leaned back in your seat, looking at everyone in the room.

You leaned your heads back to meet his eyes.

Those damn eyes.

"Steve. You told me you don't want me to sign. And so I'm not, but you don't want me to do it?" You sigh confused and frustrated.

"I know... But I don't want you to get hurt because of Starks' arrogance." His lips centimeters from your left ear. Leaving you with goose pimples.

You spin around and let out a huff puffing out your cheeks putting your hands on his stomach.

"Steve. Do not fight against me. I will fight at your side, no matter what." You stand and hug him tightly. You instantly feel him melt in your touch.

You have your ways with your mans. He's a little Cinnabon Roll after all.

"Wait. Wait. Did you just say you aren't signing?" You hear Stark stand from his seat.

"Sorry Tony. He's my boyfriend."

He looks at you dumbfounded. "No more drink night I suppose." He sits down again.

You were the number one drinker on the team.

Well you aren't really on the team, but you feel as if you are cause you are with Captain America and go on missions. But they haven't made it official.

"Let's go." Steve grabbed your hand and you both walked out of the tower.

———

"What do we do?" You ask. Your adrenaline pumping through your veins as you face Tony's team.

"We fight." He states as he starts jogging.

You start as well, which causes everyone else to run. You are trying to stay as close to Steve to help him.

He's been a bit distant with you today. He went with Bucky and Sam to meet up with the blonde agent loser. You hope nothing happened when they went to go get their gear.

Tony laser beams you knocking you back.            "(Y/N), go home. It's not safe. Just give up." He laser beamed you again as you jumped onto him smashing his helmet.

You slowly get up feeling blood drip from your forehead. "Should have told me that before I met Steve."

You grab his foot and pound at it. It flickers letting you know it's almost broken.

"Let go of Tony, (Y/N)." Rhodey speaks as he blasts you away then you crash into crates and luggage carriers.

"Fuck! (Y/N) I'm sorry. Steve!" Rhodey yells.

Steve turns his head a bit as he sprints with Bucky to the quinjet.

He skids to a stop. He looks at you to see if you're moving from the far distance you both are from each other.

He sees the slightest movement of your chest after thirty second. He turns and runs away with Bucky.

"Steve..." You croak as you try to sit up but instantly regret it. "Please..."

You look up from your laying down position and see a quinjet fly above you and leave.

You see the sad face of Bucky as he looks at you from the ground window. Steve looks at you pained but looks away.

"Damn it Steve!" You reach up as you sit up. "Don't leave me!" You cry.

Tony flies over to you with a white haired man.

You are breathing heavily as you are in distress from whatever major injuries you have and that your boyfriend...left you here while you are hurt.

He speaks up. But you don't make eye contact. "(Y/N) (Y/L/N), you are under arrest for causing chaos to the civilian population."

You lay down with a huff as a tear escapes your eye.

———

You wake up with a slight gasp. Looking around you fix your eyes on your bundled up form in the corner of your cell.

"You Okay in there (Y/N)?" You hear Clint ask.

You think about everything that's happened and a sob erupts from your chest. You didn't want to seem weak but, Steve left you... After you've been beaten, he looked at you then turned and left.

"I'm perfectly fine Clint. Thanks." You sarcastically say as you stand up wiping your tears.

You stretch your legs and walk around peeking out of parts of the cell to see everyone else. You let out a soft sigh and sit back down in the back of the cell.

You sit with you head in your hands. Foot steps have you snapping your head up.

"Oh god (Y/N)... You look horrible." The voice of Tony speaks to you.

"Well yeah. You and your boyfriend Rhodey almost blasted me to death." You croak out. You flip him off not wanting to deal with him.

"Okay, very unnecessary. We aren't together... But (Y/N)." He whispers.

You keep looking at the ground.

He puts his hands on the glass. "Where is Rogers."

You shrug. "Dunno. He left me to die so how could I know. Ask Sam." You mumble out and he walks over to Sam and leaves you in your own darkness.

———

You still sit in the same spot, without eating, drinking or using the restroom.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

You look up and see the silhouette of a man.

Your mascara and eyeliner is smudged and your hair falls over your face.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

The man now stands in front of your cell.

"Let's get out of here." He speaks as your cell door slides open.

You look up at the long, dark bearded man.

"Steve?" You croak out with tears falling down your face.

"(Y/N)... Forgive me." He pleads.

You stare at him. "What happened that day." You reply to him with no emotion staring off into space.

"I-I left... you... And I'm sorry! I had to help Bucky!"

You grunt. "No. What happened that day. What happened when you went to go get your gear." You were getting angry.

He looks at you in confusion but something dawns on him.

"It was a mistake. I swear."

"What was a mistake?! Sam told me! You liar! You disgusting human being!" You stand and slap him across the face so fast you startled yourself.

You compose your emotions and wait for him.

"I'm sorry for kissing Sharon Carter." He whispers. He looks up at you hoping for forgiveness. "I'm so sorry."

"Damn you. Damn you!" You punch at his chest. "I fucking thought you really cared for me!" You were sobbing and punching. By now everyone was awake and watching.

"(Y/N).. calm down!" Steve whispers harshly.

Something in you snapped. He was being harsh to you. For what? For him being a douche and wanting to give some to you? Not today.

Your eyes flickered to him and in a swift motion you uppercutted him causing him to stumble onto his butt.

"I'm done."

"(Y/N) please!"

"First you leave me because you still had feeling for a dead girl. And now you leave me again for that dead girls niece?! Steve are you insane?!" You scream.

He gets up and stands there waiting.

"Just take whoever you need and go. I don't fucking care." You turn and sit on your bed with your head in your hands.

You've sat like that for a while, and you didn't even realize that everyone including Steve was gone from the compound.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

399K 10.8K 33
this is an imagines book based around steve rogers and bucky barnes in the mcu. requests are closed and this book is finished
2.8M 73.7K 200
Avengers reader inserts! Feel free to request! I will write for: *Tony Stark/Iron Man *Steve Rogers/Captain America *Bucky Barnes/ Winter Soldier *...
674K 14.2K 60
So I'm doing: Steve Rogers/Captain America Bucky Barnes/Winter Soldier Sam Wilson/Falcon Tony Stark/Iron Man Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow Clint Bart...
969 14 15
A collection of One-shots and Preferences from the best and my favourite universe ever created!!! Tony Stark Steve Rogers Loki Laufeson Thor Odinson ...