From Nerd to Jerk

By miss_terious

Brooke and Zac have been best friends since preschool. During senior year Brooke decides to transform the ner... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 Pt. 1
Chapter 19 Pt. 2
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Bonus Chapter: Alternate Ending
Epilogue
Question & Answer

Chapter 27

79.9K 2.1K 489
By miss_terious

hi there :) So now you guys know about Brandon :) Hope you like this chapter :) Yay early-ish upload :D

Vote and Comment :)

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 27

Brooke's POV 

  Today was the final game for the varsity football team. Everyone is excited, even the teachers. The only problem was that the team we were playing against is the other high school in our town, Blake's team.

"Hey, Brooke," A familiar voice said as two arms snaked around my waist.

"Hi," I grinned as his lips pressed against mine.

"So, since you are going to the game tonight. . . Can you wear this?" Adam asked holding up his blue and gold varsity jacket.

"I thought you'd never ask," I grinned as he handed me the jacket.

"Adam! We are gonna whoop Blake's *ss today!" Clayton yelled jumping on top of Adam.

"Yes we are!" Adam grinned, "Where's Tiana?" 

"Sick," Clayton frowned sadly, "She can't come to the game."

"Oh," I sighed.

                                                                 --------------------------------

     I entered the football field a bit early to get a good seat. Both teams were still in the locker rooms, probably discussing game plans.

"Is this seat taken?" I asked a brunette girl sitting near the front of the field.

"Nope, all my friends didn't want to come," She shrugged.

"Oh, mine friend's sick," I said sitting in the seat.

"Varsity jacket," She said taking notice of Adam's jacket. By now everyone was here and the game was about to start. Both teams have reached the field and began warming up. "Who's is it?"

"My boyfriend's; number two," I said pointing to Adam on the field, who spotted me and waved, "By the way what's your name?"

"Kristin. Kristin Crawford," She smiled.

"I'm Brooke Speir. Crawford. . . That sounds familiar though," I sad thinking.

"Yea, you might've heard of my brother, Blake Crawford. He's number twenty three," She said waving at him. He waved back and jogged over.

"Oh yea, I uh heard of him," I said awkwardly.

"Hi little sis, I see you've met Brooke," Blake smirked at me.

"It's only five minutes get over it," Kristin rolled her eyes, "You guys know each other?"

"Yea, I ran into him at a party or two," I shrugged.

"And we did some other stuff too," Blake said wiggling his eyebrows suggestively.

"It was just a kiss," I said quickly as I saw Kristin raise her eyebrow.

"Well if it is just a kiss, can I get one now?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Get the h*ll away from my girlfriend," Adam yelled pushing Blake back.

Blake was about to push Adam back, but Kristin started yelling, "Guys stop! Unless you guy want to benched for this game."

"She's right," Adam sighed backing off.

"You need to get back to the field," I said kissing Adam, "Beat his *ss."

"Hey, no cussing," He chuckled, "You're too innocent for that stuff." 

"Just win ok?" I said pushing him towards the field.

     Finally the game started and our team quickly gained a touchdown. Adam smiled through his helmet and pointed straight at me, and of course everyone looked. The plays went by and sadly Blake scored a touchdown. To make it worse, he pointed at me also, making the people around me give me questioning looks.

    It was the last quarter of the game and we were tied. Everyone was at the edge of their seats as Adam ran down the field with the ball. Touchdown. Everyone, well almost everyone in the crowd roared with cheers. Adam ran off the field and into the bleachers, took off his helmet, and planted a kiss on my lips. The crowd only cheered louder. Out of nowhere we were suddenly drenched with some liquid.

"Clayton!" I squealed, laughing as I ran after him and his accomplishes.

"It's ok, it's just water," He said laughing.

"It better be," I frowned. After everyone calmed down and showered, we were whisked off to the victory party.

"How do people get drunk this fast?" I frowned as we entered one of the football players' house.

"I don't know," Adam shrugged.

 "I'm gonna get a drink, ok? You guys go off and do stuff," Clayton said walking off.

"Don't get too drunk!" I yelled at him.

"I won't!" He yelled back. Adam and I walked through the house and Adam is constantly being bombarded with people saying congrats. After a while, I told Adam I was going to get some fresh air since everyone wanted to talk to him.

I reached the backyard weaving through the large crowd of people dancing and drinking. Someone grabbed me and I was about to instinctively slap him, but he grabbed my arm.

 "Hey, are you trying to kill me?" Blake joked.

"No," I grinned, "Why are you here? This party is technically celebrating your loss."

"Just think of it like party crashing," He shrugged. "So where's lover boy?"

"Getting congratulated for beating you," I said cracking a smile.

 "Do you want a drink?" Blake asked, trying to change the subject.

"I don't drink," I said.

"I know, I meant soda," He said holding out a can of sprite.

"Oh, sure," I said taking the can and opening it.

"Are you still with Adam?" Blake asked.

"Yup, shouldn't you know that?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yea, but just in case you decide to come after me right after the game," He smirked.

"I don't think so," I scoffed.

"I don't think so either," I turned around to find Adam standing there with crossed arms. "Brooke, I thought I told you to stay away from him." 

"I don't remember that," I shrugged.

"Come on," Adam said pulling me away from him.

"Bye!" Blake called, smiling.

"Bye!" I called back just to annoy Adam. He pulled me into an empty room and told me to sit, so I did.

"Brooke, can you stay away from him?" Adam asked sharply.

"I could. . ." I trailed off, "But."

"But what?" Adam cried running his hand through his hair as I licked my lower lip. "Don't do that."

"Do what?" I asked licking my lower lip again.

"That," He sighed.

"Why?" I asked, batting my eyelashes.

"Wait, you're trying to get me off topic. Stay away from Blake," He said firmly.

"But why?" I asked licking my lips once again, but this time Adam pressed his lips agaisnt mine. His lips fit in mine and he pushed me against the wall.

"He's going to take you away from me," Adam mumbled agaisnt my lips. "And I can't let him take you."

"Uh one more thing," I said pulling away from him. "What happened between you and Blake?"

Before Adam could respond a drunk couple, who were making out, burst into our room. "Get out!" I yelled at them. Once they left my eyes went back to Adam.

"Ok, well since you told me about your first boyfriend, I guess I owe you something too," He said. "Ok, well last year, I had a girlfriend. I really liked her and she was beautiful, funny, smart, cute, and I don't know what else to say. Her name is Missy, and one day we ran into Blake at the mall. He kinda sweet talked her into dumping me for him, and she did. He just screwed her and then left her. So later I got revenge. He had a girlfriend and I took her from him. We kept at it and now here we are. This time I just don't want him to take you. And that's why you need to stay away from him."

"Oh, ok. I'll try," I said softly.

"Ok, now where were we," He said with a smirk as I rolled my eyes.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hi there! :) So now you guys know what happened between Adam and Blake. Sorry it's kinda short 

Well I can't think of any questions.. soooo... RANDOM SENTENCE TIME

THERE'S A MUSHROOM IN MY BACKYARD SCREAMING, "TACOS TACOS"

yay VOTE AND COMMENT :)

Miss_terious

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 5.3K 42
This is a crappy story I wrote lol Edit June 2020- wow, I took a break from wattpad and when I come back this story gained 10k views and 1k votes? Th...
53 8 8
"Actually, me and Orion are dating!" He exclaims. "You are?!" Everyone yells, clearly confused. "We are?" I question, my voice getting drowned out...
2M 53.5K 53
[COMPLETED] Autumn Cross is now in 12th grade at her new school, Willington High, with only one goal in mind: passing the 12th grade and going to a g...
4M 195K 38
***EDITED AND REVISED VERSION IS AVAILABLE ON AMAZON IN PAPERBACK AND KINDLE*** "You wrote my name wrong" "You said it's Rider" "It's Ryder with a Y"...