Best Friend Brother

By TakeShots

"You gone end up falling for me" I told him. "And you gonna realize that there's more to life than partying a... More

Sam
Sam 2
Trey
Sam
Trey
Sam
Trey
Sam
Sam
Sam
Sam
Trey
Sam
Sam
Trey
Sam
Trey
Trey
Sam
Sam
Trey
Sam
Trey
Sam!

Trey

4.2K 137 1
By TakeShots

I couldn't stop thinking of Sam. What was she doing? Was she doing it with Jose? Was he making her first time special? Was she happy? I stare at my phone wanting to call her. Why didn't I know about Jose? She always told me when she talk to a guy she think is cute. Not since we started making out. I thought.

"Trey. Baby?"

I look at the girl and the food in front of us. I didn't even remember her name. I just knew I slept with her once upon time. I didn't want Sam to fuck this guy. She deserve her first time to be nice and special.

"I have to go" I told her. She look surprise.

"I'm so sorry um" I couldn't remember her name.

"It's Sara" she snap.

"I'm so sorry Sara" I say leaving cash on the table. I jog out the restaurant and went to my car. I call Sam, but she didn't answer. I didn't know what i was doing until I pull up in her driveway. The light in the living room was on, but there was no car park in front of her house.

Dang he finish quick. I thought to myself. I slowly walk to the door and knock. I usually just open with the spare key, but I wait til somebody came to the door. Nobody came so I knock again. I grab the key that's kept under the rock and open the door.

"Samantha" I call walking in. I heard the TV on, but she didn't answer. I went towards the living room and took a big breath. Wow, she looks beautiful.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 6.1K 27
I'm Finn Vasco but that's not quite important right now. I'm a pretty sarcastic guy if I'm gonna be honest. I'm closed off and I literally only have...
31 3 14
I have the love of my life already. "We're over" never mind. My best friend who keeps me occupied to keep my mind off of people, and my college stud...
13.4K 515 38
"So, let me get this straight," I looked at him weirdly, raising my hands slightly in exclamation. "You like me?!" I asked him in disbelief. "Like or...
127K 3.9K 36
Four years ago, a 13-year-old blackmailed me into friendship by holding my doughnut captive. We've been close ever since. I soon noticed that I wante...