143 (Tay k Story)

Від miagoldii

Listed as #39 in romance-friendship Just your average love story... not ~ A hot summer up in H-town. Keleii... Більше

Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Not an update
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
🌹New Story Alert 🌹
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
🌹 PART TWO IS HERE 🌹
🌈 New Story 🌈

Chapter nine

2.8K 98 8
Від miagoldii

**

Tay

My father called me earlier to stop by the office because he had something important to tell me. Once i pulled up to the building i turned to Keleii. She looked at me with a confused look.

" Where are we ", she asked me.

" Just stay in the car ill be back in a minute ", i responded. She nodded her head. " Ok but dont be gone too long ", she said. While she looked around.

I got out the car and made my way inside the building.

-----

Unknown

I watched as he went inside the building. Feeling my anger boil even more.

I wanted nothing more then to kill his ass. But i have to follow the plan.

I looked over at his car. That girl look familiar.

My eyes gotten wide when i realized who it was.

Well theres now two people i gotta kill.

Starting with his girlfriend. She don't know what she got herself into.

I started my car and pulled off heading to tell the news.

------------

Tay

" ahh son come on in ", Dad said. I walked in and sat down. Before i said anything he continued to talk.

" Well i just want to know why haven't the Marco thing been done yet ", he asked me.

" My bad pop ive been busy ", i responded. He nodded his head.

" Didnt you say that you wanted to take over some day ? ", he questioned me. I nodded my head.

" Mhm so how do you expect me to give you my business but you can't even complete one simple task ", he questioned me again.

" Look pop ill take care of it ", i said.

" You better. Or ill just give one of your brothers the business ", he said.

I got two brothers. One's younger than me and the other one older than me. The youngest one is Tyree. He's a year younger than me which makes him 18. He's the joking hyper one. He doesn't really care for taking over for our father. As long as he can keep killing people and get paid for it, then he was good.

The other one is Tre. He's the more serious and calm one out of us brothers. We always fighting. Mainly because he think he can boss niggas around and shit. But i let it be known that he aint running shit. Me and Tre always budding heads because both of us wanna take over. To keep it a stack im more closer to Tyree then Tre.

" Is that all you gotta tell me ", i asked him. Before he could say anything Tyree came walking in. With Tre behind him. 

" Wassup pops ", Tyree said then he dapped dad up.

Tre walked over and did the same. " Hey pop ", he said.

" Hey sons. Now Tyree what i tell you about being reckless while handling business ", dad questioned him.

Last night Tyree went to go take out some nigga that go by Russ. He did it outside of a strip club called The Ritz. Anyway he wasn't supposed to do it then.We were gonna wait and follow the plan.

" That nigga dead so whats the problem ", Tyree questioned.

Dad pound on the desk with his fist and said " You do it on MY call. What if somebody saw you ? Huh ? You gonna fuck up the whole organization being stupid ".

Us three just stared at him. " Its no telling if one of his people coming after us or not. Now i gotta stay alert for all of our sake.  From now on i want things done on MY watch yall hear me ", he told us. We nodded our heads.

" Reed i gotta talk to you about something ", Stan, the dirty cop said as he came in. Dad straighten himself up and then stood up. " Yall are dismissed. Taymor remember what i said ", he said. I nodded then followed the other two out.

--------

Keleii

" I don't know where we are but im hungry as fuck ", i said into the phone. I was talking to Ari for at least two hours now. Thats how long Tay been in there.

It has gotten dark outside and honestly i was getting tired. I hope everything is ok.

" so why dont you leave "

" And walk ? Ari i don't know this place like that "

" then call your sister to come and get you "

" Im not calling her plus she's at work. Im like in the middle of nowhere and i don't know if he's ok. What should i do "

It was silence after. I looked at the phone to see if she had hung up. Thankfully she didn't.

" Ari did you hear me "

" Ima have to call you back ", she moaned out. Then the phone disconnected.

I looked at my phone in shock. Was this bitch..?

I looked over and saw Tay coming out of the building. I sat up in the seat and watched him get inside the car.

" Took you long enough. You left me out here for two hours "

" I know but im gonna make it up to you ", he said then he leaned closer to me.

" I know how you can ", i said to him. Before he got to say anything his phone started ringing. I grabbed it off the cup holder. " Its your girlfriend calling ", i said. I answered it and gave it to him. He put it on speaker phone.

" Hello "

" baby i miss you when you coming to see me "

" Yeah when you going to see her Tay ", i said lowly enough for him to hear me with a smirk. He sucked his teeth. " Im not tryna see her ass ", he said.

" Excuse me ", she said. I laughed small because of the fact she heard him.

" Huh? Look im busy i can't come over "

" Oh..well how about tomorrow? I can make you feel good and suck you up papì "

I rolled my eyes. Its sad she dont have any respect for herself. He looked like he was contemplating on if he should or not. I stared at him with my arms crossed. He looked over at me then cleared his throat.

" Nah im busy tomorrow  "

" ok well when you're free call-"

I hung up the phone before she got to finish her sentence. Tay looked over at me then he started to laugh.

" why you do that for ", he asked.

" I want some food ", i said ignoring him. He chuckled before he started up the car then drove off.
-------------

I looked out the window and notice we were riding pass some nice houses. We definitely wont in my neighborhood. I looked over at Tay. He didn't notice me as he keep his eyes on the rode.

" Tay "

" Yeah "

" Where we going ", i asked him.

He pulled up at the gate. He leaned his head out of the window to talk to the security guard that was standing outside of the booth.

" Aye George can you let me in "

" Sure thing Mr.McIntyre, just give me one moment "

The guard went inside the both. Soon the gate opened then we drove off.

We rode pass a bunch of mansion-like houses until we got to this big tan house. He pulled in the driveway then turned the car off.

" We're at my house ", he said. We both got out of the car.

Once we got inside i looked around in awe. The house was well decorated with a white color theme. I followed Tay upstairs to his room.

" Get settled in, ill be back ", he said then he left out of the room.

I looked around for a bit. I picked up a picture he had on his nightstand. It was him, two other boys and im guessing his parents. He looked really young in that picture. I put it back and laid down on the bed. I pulled out my phone waiting for him to get back. I went on snapchat and started looking at people's stories.

" You still hungry ? Cause i can order us a pizza or something ", he asked me when he walked in the room. " Yeah that sounds good ", i replied. He nodded then pulled out his phone to order us pizza.

After, he came and laid beside me. I was laying on my stomach while he was laying on his back. We just laid there staring at each other.

I know we're not together or anything but i love being in his presence. I just feel safe.

**********

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

713K 25.5K 39
please read, leave feedback, and share. ❤️
420K 21.1K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...
Is He The One ? {Thug Love} Від Kiah💍🖤

Підліткова література

9.7K 587 18
(short story) Kiah is a 20 year old paralegal who wants to become a lawyer she hates thugs mostly bcause her dead beat father is a huge drug lord. H...
Been Away Від Mya.

Романтика

221K 8.3K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...