Pumped-Up Kicks (A Logan Lerm...

By ravenswoodresidence

Sometimes people leave so they won't hurt you. Sometimes people leave just to hurt you. Sometimes people leav... More

Pumped-Up Kicks
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Authors note... Again
Promo
ignore this
update
another update

Chapter 25

114 8 0
By ravenswoodresidence

Try Hard- Five seconds of summer

The phoenix- Fall Out Boy

Open Season- High Highs

--------------------------------------------------

Telly's P.O.V.

--------------------------------------------------

7. 7 days. 168 hours.10,080 minutes. Whatever the hell you want to call it. 7 days passed since I had seen him. Since the party. Since the reveal of himself. His true nature. It was Monday. I turned on my side. I couldn't sleep. I hadn't slept since he left. I wished he was here with me. Telling me everything I didn't know. Telling me how much he loves me. Telling me answers to my countless questions. I wondered if I would have any questions when he came back. If he comes back. Won't he? I sighed and turned on my other side. The side where Logan should've been. I couldn't live like this. Not at all. I sat up in my bed and looked for my phone. I had to call him. I just had to.

Maybe he would answer. Maybe he would tell me he was on his way. Maybe he would even break up with Remie. Maybe he would tell everyone the truth. And maybe I was going fucking insane. He wouldn't do that. Desperation brewed inside me. Remie seemed like everything to him. The way he used to look at her and kiss her. The way he never hurt her. The way you could just feel their love.

My eyes sank to my wrists. The sapphire heart on my bracelet was glowing. The colour blue. The same colour blue of his eyes. The same colour of the blue in my eyes. The same colour of her eyes. The other bracelet he gave me sat on my wrist. There wasn't anything special about that one. I took it off and turned it over in my palms. Writing was engraved in it. 

Everything not saved will be lost.

" What does it mean!" I whispered to myself. Logan would tell me. But he wasn't here. And I couldn't hear him anymore. I proceeded in calling him remembering that's what I wanted to do.

It rang. And rang. And rang some more. I chewed on my lip hoping he would pick up. He didn't. I was sent to voicemail. I didn't bother leaving a message. For all I knew he could be watching Remie sleep right now.

But I knew he wasn't. He was truly gone. Because if he was still here I wouldn't feel so.... empty. And I remembered the last night. The last night I saw him. It was the best thing I'd ever done. It was also the worst mistake I'd ever make. And then I heard his voice. The last words he

said to me. 

Don't trust Jared. But why. I decided not to bother interoggating myself with that. So I've been on the lookout.

I waited just like every night that passed. I waited for him to come. I waited for him to show up in my doorway. I waited to hear his voice in my head. But like always he never came. I laid back down and fell asleep.

It was dark. And I was tied up. My captor entered the small room. He untied the rope. I couldn't see their face. But they were strong. Very strong. They pushed me to the ground. Punch to the gut came with several after that. Then a blade came to my neck. And I swore I would die. But I didn't. The blade dropped from their hand. And the filthy bastard kissed me. Forcefully. I broke free many times. I struggled with them because I didn't want an encounter with someone who wasn't a human. Someone who wasn't a werewolf either. Someone that was a vampire. Someone I knew very well. I cried and screamed for Logan.

" Shut up you Bitch!" An all too familiar voice said. A large hand collided with my face. And my cheek burned. I was on the ground again. And then brought back up. His lips connected with mine and then my neck. And I felt my skin break. The son of a bitch sank his damn teeth and bit. I screamed from the pain. He hushed me with his mouth. Blood flooded from my body.

And that's when I swore I would die. The figure beat me and didn't stop. I was backed into a corner coughing up blood now. My skin was exposed to the cold air. What happened was against my will. And the beast left me to die once he got want he wanted. Blood flowed out of ny veins and I felt my heart stop beating. 

Logan wasn't there to wake me up from my nightmare. I sat up straight in my bed. It all felt so real. Too real. I checked the time on my phone. 5:45. I had to be up soon anyway. I scrambled from my bed. I ran in front of my mirror. I just had to know. I threw my clothes off and took in my appearance. The bruises were gone. All of them. But some things stood out in particular.

Two little bite marks on the left side of my neck. Scratches on my thigh. And out of nowhere the bruises started to come back in front of my eyes. They litered my inner thighs. And there was nothing else.

I walked into my bathroom and took a shower. I wasn't going to school today. The hot water ran over my skin and I scrubbed hard. Logan didn't do that. I knew he didn't. He would never. He couldn't ever. His words repeated in my mind.

Not everything is always as it seems. I wished that it would all stop. That this was all a dream. I knew it wasn't. And I knew Logan wasn't far. He would always be near. The soap stung as it reached my scratches. The water washed it away and they were red. I thought about everything I knew about vampires.

They couldn't go in the sun.

They slept during the day.

They drank blood.

They were great at persuading.

Their eyes change colour.

I gathered every scrap of memory I had made with Jared. He seemed like the only one who could've done this. I then realized how demented that idea was. Logan's voice clouded my thoughts again. How many times are you gonna deny the truth. So I kept remembering. Any time I saw his eyes change colour. Anytime he persuaded me. Anytime he seemed tired during the day. Anytime his skin sparkled.  Not once. Because its always overcast or raining in Seattle. Then it hit me.

His eyes changed when he slept over here. From green to brown. I didn't notice it. That was when he persuaded me to go to bed when I wasn't tired. There was no damn way I was going to school after this. It then occured to me that my boyfriend is a cheating vampire. Could things get any stranger. I finally used my brilliant brunette shampoo for the first time. I scrubbed it in my hair and on my scalp as I thought. What was I gonna do with this information. Do research. Like there's gonna be libraries that have a section dedicated to vampires. Logan's voice came back. They do. The water on the floor of my shower spelled out 2 words. Portland, Oregon.

That's where Logan was hiding. I stopped my shower 5 minutes later. I got myself dressed and packed a bag. It had my agenda, a notebook, wallet, makeup pouch, A snack, sunglasses,earbuds, my phone charger, an umbrella and my Macbook. My phone buzzed on my nightstand and I looked at the caller ID. Blocked Number.

" Hullo." My voice shook.

" We can't see each other." His voice filled my ears.

" I don't care. I'm coming. I'm sorry for not believing the truth."

" It doesn't matter now. I should've reworded my last statement better. You won't see me but I'll see you."

" Uh okay.. Anyway I'm on my way now."

" You need to go to the Westlake view library. Someone will help you there. It's a friend of mine. He's will be wearing a red sweater."

" Okay." The call ended after that. Portland was a long ass way from Seattle. Before I got on interstate 5 I stopped at the Wawa. I ordered a French Vanilla and sizzli. I almost spilled my drink when I saw Jared. I pulled on the pair of sunglasses and pulled my beanie down more. I started to zip up the Abercrombie hoodie when his eyes landed on me. I thought that I was dead. He walked toward me.

But he passed me. Good. That was close. I paid for my coffee and breakfast and rushed to my challenger as quickly as possible. I made sure my tank was full and then left the busy wawa. I arrived back home to change my outfit. I put on black skinny jeans and a grey flannel. One black jacket later I was back in my car. I tucked my hair into my beanie and drove away to destination Logan.

--------------

6 hours had passed. I pulled into the parking lot of the library. It was closed. It had been closed for a few months. I sighed and kicked the ground. I looked up and saw a guy in a red sweater. He walked toward me.

" Are you a friend of Logan's." I asked. His sunglasses protected eyes looked into mine. He pulled off his snapback and aviators.  His blue eyes were revealed. And I smiled.Then the wind started blowing. My hair was out of the beanie now and blew with the wind. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the back of the building. We went through the back entrance. He locked it behind me. I went out into the main lobby. It was cold and I could see my breath. Soon the heat kicked on. And Logan's arms wrapped around my waist. He took a whiff into my hair and I buried my face in his chest. " You lied to me."

" It was a surprise. I wasn't really gonna say it would be me." He rolled his eyes playfully.

My thighs started hurting. I tried ignoring the pain. Logan sensed something was wrong. I shook my head trying to assure him nothing was wrong. He wasn't convinced. " I have scratches. They formed this morning. After my dream." I confessed.

" I know. I saw it. I saw him. I was too far away I'm sorry." He hugged me again.

" They're really starting to hurt. And I can't feel my legs." I started to collaspe. He carried me bridal style to the back of the building.

" You have to stay away from him. I'm telling you. Jared is bad news."

"Okay Logan. What can we do about them though."

" First aid. Stay here. I'll be right back." He got up and left me. It wasn't like I could move anyway. My legs pretty much stopped working temporarily. They started feeling numb. Maybe it was the cold. It was pretty cold still. I pulled my beanie over my ears. Logan came back. I helped him get my jeans off and he poured hydrogen peroxide on the cuts that had started bleeding. He cleaned them tenderly and the bleeding stopped. He wrapped bandage around my thigh carefully. He put everything away and my jeans covered my legs again.

" Logan what the hell happened."

" Jared is a vampire who scratched you in your sleep. The cuts were deep and he bit you. Then something happened to your blood and now your legs are asleep for a few hours." He explained as if it were nothing. " We have to leave before he gets here." He stood up promptly. And then he picked me up again. We left the building and I was placed down into my passengers seat. My bookbag was sitting on the floor in between my feet.

" Logan why do we have to leave. Where will we go. When can I go back home. When will you come back. This is crazy." He sped out of the parking lot. He gripped the wheel tightly. His knuckles turned white. " Slow down. Your gonna kill us both."

" No Telly listen to me. I'm saving both of us. You're getting new things because he's already about to figure it out. The son of a bitch is tracking us." His eyebrows arched in anger.

"Logan. I will get out of this car if you don't answer me. Don't forget I'm a Princess. None of this would be happening if you didn't leave. Actually this wouldn't be happening if you never left." I argued back.

" I did what I had too. Now we're leaving. I'm not sure where. But you need new clothes okay. Don't ask me more questions please. I'm doing this to keep you safe. He's a mad fucking killer. He never loved you. That's why he cheated. He just wants royalty. Once he gets what he wants you could be dead. Please just be a good little girl and trust me. " He looked over to me. I relaxed in my seat and stayed quiet. And he relaxed too. I turned the heat on when I realized I was shivering. I placed on hand on the middle console the same time he did. Our fingers laced together and his thumb ran over my hand. I laid my head on the headrest and started to enjoy the ride.

My phone vibrated in my back pocket. I answered it without checking the caller ID.

" Hullo."

" Hey babe. I didn't see you at school where are you." His voice filled my eardrums and my heart leapt in my throat. I knew where he was. At my house.

" I um decided to visit my Mom. She's in Miami. I won't be back until Remie's party." I lied. Logan looked over to me briefly.

" Awwwww. But that's in like 4 weeks."

" Don't worry ill be home before you know it. I have to go my plane is taking off. Bye Jared." I ended the call swiftly.

I took a few deep breaths and my hand rested on top of Logan's again. I tried calming down. And I did. For once I fell asleep and didn't dream.

( I am so good at this. Okay anyway I hope you freaks liked this chapter. I sure did. Anyway next update will either be 2mrw or Sunday. IDRK. #tellyproblems. Okay so who's up for shipping. I really really like the #Lolly going on in here. Anyway yeah that's that. Okay I'm done.xxx)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 52K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
862K 53K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 19.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...