Pumped-Up Kicks (A Logan Lerm...

By ravenswoodresidence

Sometimes people leave so they won't hurt you. Sometimes people leave just to hurt you. Sometimes people leav... More

Pumped-Up Kicks
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Authors note... Again
Promo
ignore this
update
another update

Chapter 24

117 6 0
By ravenswoodresidence

Right Now- One Direction

Sweater Weather- The Neighbourhood

Change Me- Justin Bieber

--------------------------------------------------

Telly's P.O.V.

--------------------------------------------------

I woke up next to a sleeping Logan. My legs tried their best not to wake him and toss me out of my bed. I tiptoed into my bathroom and started my routine. I slowly opened my bathroom door only to see him still sleeping. I walked into my closet and closed the door behind me. I slid purple pantyhose up my legs and pulled a grey long sleeved sundress over my head. I placed my feet in my Doc Martens and left my closet.

My phone screamed a texttone. I crossed my room and swiped it up reading it.

Remie: I'm picking you up.movies after school.

I nodded and placed it down. I turned and almost collided with Logan. " You really need to stop doin that." He shrugged and embraced me with a hug. He smelled like the forest and rain. I didn't want to let go.

" I'm not comin today." He finally said as he let go. I nodded and continued getting ready. He helped me shrug on a royal blue peacoat. We kissed and I had to leave.

-----------------

I was in the mini cooper for the third time that day.  It was close to 10 after we left the movies.

" Did Logan tell you where he was going?" Remie asked me.

No. " Some boarding school." I answered not wanting to lie.

" Do you know why he's leaving?"

Yes. Because of me. " No its probably because his parents want him too." I shrugged it off. " Who's ready for the party tomorrow."

" I know I am. I'm carpooling with you. Bryn and Jen insisted." She was beaming.

" Did they tell you who they would be."

" Yeah they were gonna pull something from The Notebook. If you're a bird I'm a bird."

" That's so classic."

The rest of the ride was silent. And soon I was home where I could be by myself. Well, not entirely by myself. To my surprise it was empty. I didn't question it. I undressed myself and took a shower. I scrubbed my skin hard hoping the marks would go away. No use. I watched the soapy water go down the drain. I stayed in there until the hot water ran out. When it did, I stepped out and put the bracelet back on. I put on a pair of cotton boxers and a white henly. I took a seat on my bed and played around with my phone.

11:30 rolled around when I couldn't keep my eyes open. I fell asleep wishing I wouldn't dream anymore.

And I didn't.

I was stirred because it was way too hot. Logan. I shrugged him off me and moved away. His fingers ran through my hair. I didn't stop him. I didn't want to. I heard his breathing perfectly in sync with mine. The rain was coming down gently. A normal rain for once. His lips found the back of my neck. A chill went up my spine. He pushed my hair out the way and pulled me up as he sat up. I climbed on top of him and kissed him.

" My birthday is April 21st. Not October 27." I said as I pulled back. He ignored me and kissed me again. I pushed his bare chest stopping him. "I'm serious Logan. Tell me why my birthday is October 27."

" I already told you that. You're a princess who came of age. It's just your other birthday." He kissed my neck again his teeth grazed against it. I tensed up. Logan stop I'm scared. He didn't. " I wouldn't ever do that to you." He kissed my neck leaving a mini trail. And I relaxed. And I felt tired. My nails dug into his strong arms that were locked in place near my hips. He laid us back down. And once again I fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------

Halloween

Wake up in the morning with the sunlight in my eyes. No my head don't feel so bright. What the hell happened last night?

I woke up to my alarm instead of Logan's lips on mine. A pang of loneliness hit me. I realized he was leaving today. I fought with my bed sheets and got out of bed. After being in the bathroom I made my way to my closet. After dressing I looked in my mirror. A short black strapless dress with blood red trim hung off of me. Black spiderweb pantyhose clung to my small thighs. A cape was draped over my shoulders. Black riding boots came up to my knees. I did my make up and straightened my hair. Soon I was in my car and off to school.

----------

One car ride to La Push and random teens in my house later the party started. I didn't drink. I didn't want to. Because I wanted to remember this night. The night that I dreaded. The night that Logan was leaving. He didn't get drunk either but all the other Pumped-Up kids were. I felt bad for Remie. Her boyfriend was leaving tonight because he's a wolfy creature that has to protect me instead of her. She sat on his lap and I looked away as they kissed. Not because I felt bad. But because Logan didn't. It was like a knife to the chest. I sighed and walked upstairs into my room. Jared was nowhere to be found and my one true love was screwing with me. I took a seat on the bed. And waited. And waited more. I locked the door and turned around. The window was open and Logan was standing in the middle of the room. I looked into his blue eyes that were now brown and back out the window. The moon was shining bright. The bracelet on my hand was sizzling. And then I felt woozy.

Logan sped toward me and took it off. Then we kissed. And I knew exactly where this was going. One thing lead to another and our costumes were on the floor. I laced our fingers together as he thrusted. I didn't want him to leave. I held on tight not wanting to let go. And I didn't.

After we were finished, I watched him dress himself. I repeated his actions. The party downstairs was winding down. I heard people leave. And I knew I had to go. I slipped the bracelet back on my wrist. His arms wrapped around me one last time. His lips brushed against my neck one last time. I turned around and kissed his face. One last time. " Close your eyes." Logan spoke softly. I did as I was told. I felt cold metal on my other wrist. He held my hand. " Do what you can. Never go near the shoes. And whatever you do don't trust Jared." He informed me.

" Why can't I trust him. He's my boyfriend I have to trust him."

" Not everything is always the way it seems." He dropped my hand. And left through the window.

That was the last time I saw him in the flesh. His last words echoed in my head. It was on replay. There was one thing he didn't say. And I didn't want to hear it. I was still standing in the room by myself.

Someone pounded on the door. Remie.

Farewell my love. Goodbye. I heard him. Me being me I corrected him. Never say Goodbye. Because goodbye means going away. And going away means forgetting.

( Hi freaks! This chapter tho. Okay I'm gonna time skip to like Remie's party in the next chapter. And a few things will change. Once again contest time. I hope u actually read these Authors notes. Cause these are serious. Okay I'm leaving. Next update will be soon. I'm seriously done now. xxx)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
670K 24.4K 99
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
169K 3.5K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...