When spoiled meets bad boy

Bởi prettyh16

Came from a wealthy family, Aliyah Johnson is considered as a spoiled girl. Never the less, she's treated by... Xem Thêm

Meet her
The first meeting
Second meeting? F*ck!
The plan
How it started
We're friends
He's sweet
We are
Break it baby
I love you
That bitch
Where is she?
A farewell
After three years
Not expecting, really
She doesn't
Very well said
It's the last thing i want to do
With you
I do
Staying with you
Like this, baby
I'm tired of it
Thoughts for Talks
Good to be with you
It feels good
Later
Tonight
Today is today

Our own little world

16.1K 417 18
Bởi prettyh16

"Mommy, can Daddy go with us?" Sophia asked, while i was putting the hair clip on her hair.

"Call him, ask him if he wants. Go get my phone." I pointed her my phone, that was place on my vanity. She knows my lock code and Joshua's number was on it's speed dial.

"Hi Daddy.. I'm good.. We're going to mall.. Can you go with us?.. Hmm.. You will?.. Thank you.. Love you Daddy.." I'm just hearing her talking to Joshua while i'm still putting final touches on my face.

"Mommy, Daddy wants to talk to you." She pass my phone to me and i press it on my ear, i hear Joshua talking to his secretary, that he needs to meet his girlfriend so cancel all his meetings. Such a liar!

"Hey hottie!" I smile. Since that night that i slept at Joshua's place, we're like this everyday, teasing each other. Never ending calls and messages.

"Hi baby, how was your day?" Good, because i am talking to you.

"Better than yesterday. What did you say to Sophia?" I look at Sophia and she was like jumping and jumping on my bed.

"That i'll be there to pick you up. See you in a while." I just reply an okay then hung up the phone.

"Time to go!" I lifted my daughter up in my arms then drape my bag in my shoulder.

"Mommy, Daddy's going with us, right?" I just nodded then walk downstairs. Her nanny, Agatha, was still on her leave because of her father's health condition and i understand that part, so i'm in charge on her.

"Where are you two going?" Dad asked, smiling at us when we enter the living room.

"Mall, Papa. Daddy is going with us." Sophia cheerfully said. Dad was still not in good terms with Joshua, and i truly understand him.

"That's great. Aliyah, you going home tonight?" Dad seriously asked me.

"I think, it depends." I shrugged. I feel a kiss on top of my head from behind and saw my Mom. It's weekend so they have no work.

"Is Joshua going with you both?" I nodded to mom as she sit beside Dad.

"Dad and i needs to talk to him, can we talk to him after you go to mall?" Talk with Joshua? What will they say?

Before i can answer Mom, our doorbell rang, and that's Joshua for sure. Sophia jump out of my arms then run towards our front door. I can hear her, screaming "Daddy!" and it feels so good, that at least she have someone to love now and share her moments with, not only me.

"Good Afternoon Sir.. Mam." Joshua greeted as he enters the room. His carrying Sophia in his arms and they look so adorable.

"Hi Joshua, how have you been?" Mom smile at him. I get up from the couch, then walk towards him. Placing a soft kiss on his cheeks as he quickly place his hand on my cheek.

"I'm good." He smile back at my mom. I know Dad is looking at us, and he hates it whenever i'm having this PDA moments with Joshua.

"Aliyah has something to tell you but you go first cause Sophia wants to go." Mom continue to smile. Sophia said her goodbyes and we also did the same, as much as Dad wants to ignore Joshua, he can't, cause Joshua once told me that he will do his everything just to get my parents trust again.

Joshua tuck Sophia on her place on the back seat, as i sit beside him. Sophia loves mall, as much as i want that place.

"Mom and Dad wants to talk to you privately." I said, breaking the silence forming inside his car. He stop the car then look at me.

"Do you think they will ask me to be far from you?" I laugh as he stated that. He should be positive on this.

"Shut up. Just answer them the right things." He nodded then start the car again. It's for the best and for Sophia.

We reach the mall, just few minutes later. It's weekend, so less traffic along the road. I can finally say that i feel complete today.

"Where do you want to go first? Toys or dresses?" I bend a little, reaching Sophia's level. She was jumping and screaming for toys, so we quickly bring her to toys section.

"Mommy, can i get this one?" She's waving a barbie doll and i just nod at her as her Dad continue to tail her wherever she is going.

I was just staring at them as they continue to shop around. Just sitting at the private lounge for VIP, waiting for my daughter and her Daddy.

"You done already?" I said as they approach me. Half of their cart was filled with toys, for sure Joshua will be spoiling her too.

"Not yet Mommy, i want you to come with me. Let's pick some dress!" She pulled me up then walk towards the clothes section. I just watch her as she pick up clothes that she wants and throw it inside the cart.

"Baby, can you sleep in my place tonight?" I almost jump as i feel Joshua's presence beside me. His arm quickly wrap on my waist, so i tilted my head on his side.

"We can. While your talking to them, i can ask someone to pack our things." He nodded then kiss the side of my head.

Until now, i still don't know what's the real score between Joshua and i. We're good, really good. I'm just happy that Sophia have her Daddy on her side.

"Don't you think that we can add another to Sophia?" What the hell? Is he serious?

"Can you please ask me first if i'm trusting you again or if i love you?" I seriously said then remove his hold on me. I walk towards Sophia then lifted her up in my arms.

"Can we continue this shopping some other time honey? Mommy's not feeling well." I whisper to her. Sophia touch my forehead then nodded.

"Where are you going?" I heard Joshua said but i ignore him, then continue to push the cart with Sophia on my arms.

I let the shop assistant help me. I sit on the couch with this little one still in my arms, and still dismissing his presence beside me.

"Baby, hey, i'm sorry." I remain hugging my daughter, while looking forward the cashier that's processing our cart.

"Mommy, you mad at Daddy?"

"Yes baby, cause he did something bad to me." I softly answer. I get my card from my wallet then handed it to the cashier but Joshua give his card too, then return mine on me.

"Daddy! Carry me." Sophia wave her arms up, reaching for her Daddy. Whenever he is carrying Sophia, his bad boy image was really vanishing, he changed.

"Let's go and i want to go home." I said as i saw that the assistant was putting all the shopping bags inside our cart.

"Mommy, ice cream first." Sighing, i just nodded and ask the shopping assistant to put everything inside Joshua's car. I can't ignore my little one's request.

Walking towards the ice cream parlor, Joshua's holding my hand but i'm removing it then he will do it again then i'll be removing it again but when he holds my hand again, i give up and holds him back. I can't resist him.

"Good Afternoon Madam, what's your order?" A lady asked, wearing her uniform on this ice cream parlor.

"A chocolate chip for me.. Honey, you? Strawberry?" I look at Sophia and she was nodding her head quickly. She loves strawberry as much as she loves me.

"One strawberry with sprinkles.. You?" I look at Joshua and he smiles at me. This lady behind the counter i know she wants Joshua, the way she looks at him.

"Still the same." He smile. He didn't change. Everything about him is still the same. His still amazing even if his an idiot sometimes.

"Alright.. And another chocolate chip for my husband. That's all and keep the change." I handed her big amount, to pay her flirty looks for Joshua.

"Husband?" Joshua whispered beside me, as he wrap his arm on my waist

"Just for five minutes. We're still not done about the things a while ago." The cashier came back with our order and i thank her for that.

"Strawberry yummy!" Sophia scream. I want to laugh because of her face, she has that dirt on her whole mouth.

We walk towards Joshua's car that was park on the VIP space. I tuck Sophia on her place then settle myself on my seat too.

"Just don't put any dirt on Daddy's car, i don't like to clean it." I tease. Joshua laugh then started to drive.

"It's okay princess, Daddy can clean it." He continue to laugh. Along our drive, we continue to tease each other, laughing around and Sophia was enjoying it.

Once the car stop on our own parking lot, i notice Joshua's nervousness. He will just talk to my parents, nothing else.

"You can do it, baby." I squeeze his hand then get out of his car. I get Sophia then walk inside our house, while Joshua was tailing us.

"Get our things at the car, bring it on Sophia's room then pack some of our things." I ordered as i notice one of our maid standing at the end of the stairs.

"Is my princess already here?" I heard Mom from the kitchen. Walking towards our kitchen with Sophia in my arms, i notice Mom and Dad, with Joshua's parents.

"Ohh! Good Afternoon to all of you." Placing kisses on them as Sophia did the same. Why are they here?

"Let's talk now?" Mom asked, looking at Joshua. I look at him and his looking so nervous. He just nodded then move closer to me and Sophia.

"After that go to my room, alright?" He nodded and i tiptoed to peck a kiss on his lips. PDA again!

They all walk out of the dining, then go up. They will be talking at my Dad's office if i'm not mistaken.

"Let's just wait to Daddy, alright?" Sophia nodded.

I hope it goes so well.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

115K 3.4K 35
They tried to warn her. All he was going to do was break her heart. Well, then let him break it. *** High school. The dreaded part of our lives whe...
478K 12.9K 17
Bad boys: people view them as unfit fathers. Why? Well, their bad boy lifestyle of course. That's where Asher Cain comes in. Throughout his whole hig...
1.1M 23.8K 30
"I want to go back to my old ways." Ezra said in a monotone. It felt like he held no emotion. I stood dumbfounded not knowing what to do? "I tried yo...
83.6K 1.3K 30
Bad boys are defective, untrustworthy, callous, arrogant, juvenile, insolent players with no respect for laws, rules, guidelines or girls' feelings...