Who to choose? *Beau/Luke Bro...

By littlebitofjanos

More

Who to choose? *Beau/Luke Brooks - Janoskians - Fanfiction*
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
A/N
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twentyone
Chapter twentytwo
Chapter twentythree
Chapter twentyfour
Chapter twentyfive
Chapter twentysix
Chapter twentyseven
Chapter twentyeight
Chapter twentynine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter fourty
Chapter fourty one

Chapter five

177 7 0
By littlebitofjanos

" Be mine? "

* Livs P.O.V *

Did my best friend just ask me to be his girlfriend?

I wasn't sure about how I felt for Beau. I mean he's hot and all but I had Luke on my mind and I wasn't even sure of how I felt about Luke. I had no idea what my answer was and to my luck I could hear my mom walking towards my room.

" Beau, my mom is coming! Hide or get out of here " I whispered and showed him of me.

" What's the big deal? Your mom loves me and she knows that we spend nights with each other " Beau said and just stood there with his hands in his pockets.

" Well I don't think she will love the fact that you snuck in to my room trough my window " I said and nearly showed him out of the window. " Call me tomorrow " I said out of the window before running back to my bed. My door opened and there was my mom.

" What's going on in here? " She said in a sleepy voice.

" Oh.. Uhm... Beau just called me " I lie.

" At this hour of the night? " My mom said.

" He was drunk " I lied once again but for some reason I did believe that Beau was somewhat drunk.

" Whatever, just go back to sleep now " My mom said and walked back to her room.

I pulled my blanket up over me. But before I could close my eyes my phone vibrated and I had a new text.

Lukeey: what did Beau say to u??

Me: nothing much. is he drunk?

Lukeey: can we talk tomorrow? yeah most likely.

Me: sure, how about a movie night just u and me? xx

Lukeey: love to! sleep tight and stay safe xx

Me: u 2 and I will xx

I put my phone under my pillow and shut my eyes and fell asleep right away.

** Morning time and Lukes P.O.V **

I reached for my phone and opened my eyes. The time was 12:16. I had stayed up late waiting for Beau to come home. I knew he went to Livs house but he never came home, at least not before I fell asleep. I climbed down from the top bunk and threw on a pair of grey trackies and walked over to Beaus room. I opened the door and looked over at his bed but he wasn't there so I walked out to the kitchen.

" Hey " I said to Jai who was sitting at the table eating some cereal and probably cheeking twitter.

" Morning " He said without even looking up.

" Uhm do you know where Beau is? " I asked and got a bottle of water from the fridge.

" Nope. " He said once again not looking up from his phone.

" Anything wrong? " I asked and sat down at the other side of the table.

" Nope. " He said again.

" Are you sure? " I knew he was hiding something and I knew he was going to keep it in.

" I fucking said no! " He shouted and stormed of to our room.

I decided to talk to Jai later and try to find Beau first. I called his phone 7 times but he didin't answer and the last call his phone was turned off. I called Liv to see if he stayed the night at hers, witch I really hoped that he wasn't and to my luck he haden't but that also meant that I had no clue of where he was.

I pored a bowl of cereal for my breakfast and sat down at the table together with my phone. I cheked twitter to see if Beau had updated anything. He had. Loads of tweets about love and how he wished that she was his. That "she" was Liv.

I fifnshed my cereal and called Liv.

* On the phone*

" Did you find him? " Liv answerd refering to Beau.

" No, not yet " I said. I had an idea of where he could be but that was the last place I wanted to go to and also the last place I wanted Beau to be.

" Oh... Was there something you wanted? " She asked and I could heard her walking down the stairs.

" Can I come over? " I asked her, knowing that she would say yes.

" Ofcourse! You never ask before you come, how come now? " Liv said and let out a chuckle.

" Uhm.. Just seeing if you were awake before I come " I kind of lied. I honestly didin't know why I called first, I just did.

" Well I am, come around in 2? " She said.

" Sure, see ya poopy " I joked.

" Byeee Lukeey " She laughed and hung up.

I ran up to mine and Jais room to see him on the bed looking at twitter, suprise suprise. I grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans and a grey Dirty Pig jumper and put them on. I walked over to all of our beanies and snapbacks and put on a black snapback before putting on my shoes and grabbing my phone.

" Where are you going? " Jai asked still looking at his computer.

" Liv " I said simply and looked at myself in the mirror.

" Can I come? " He asked and I saw in the mirror that he was, for the first time today, looking at me. I looked in to his eyes and he looked hurt, but why?

" Yeah, sure. I'm leaving now tho " I said and sat down on the bed. Jai got up and grabbed a light grey snapback and placed it on his head.

" Is anything wrong, Jai? " I asked. He stayed silent but then shook his head.

" Everything's okay. Now come on, Liv is waiting " He said and walked out of the room. I let out a sigh and walked down stairs and then me and Jai walked through the bush and in to Livs house.

When we walked in Liv was spraled out on the couch watching spongebob. She was wearing a white, tight and short top, showing of her flat and sunkissed stomach, she was also wearing some grey trackise that were rolled up abit on her legs. Her long brown hair was in a messy bun and she wasn't wearing any makeup. Many people will probably say tht she doesn't look her best but to me she looks stunning.

I walked over to the little couch they have and sat down, whilst Jai stood there, looking at his phone, probably twitter.

" Aren't you going to sit? " Liv said breaking the silence, looking at Jai.

" Oh, uhm.. yeah yeah " He said and sat down beside me. I looked over at his phone and belive it or not, he was on twitter. I knew Jai was on twitter alot but this was way much more then normal, something must be wrong. I looked over at his screen and saw Arianas name alot.

" So.. How are things with Ariana? " I asked casualy.

Jai looked at me and saw I was looking at his phone so he quikly locked it and put it in his pocket before getting up and walking out of the livingroom.

Liv and I gave eachother a look thar said "Dafuq". Liv got up from the couch and walked out to the kitchen where Jai was. I knew that Jai would open up to me sooner or later so I didn't listen to their conversation, insted I called Beau. It ran for a while before I heard his voice.

" Hello? " He said in a raspy voice.

" BEAU WHAT THE FUCK? WHERE ARE YOU AND WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL FUCKING NIGHT? WE WERE WORRIED SICK " I shouted in to the phone.

" Dude, calm down. I'm fine Do you mind telling mom I won't be home tonight? " He said like it was nothing.

" Wait you won't be home? Where are you? " I asked getting stressed.

" Don't worry. Just tell her okay! " He said, getting angry.

" Beau, what about Liv? " I asked, thinking he would come home knowing that Liv is worried.

" What about her? " He said in an soft but irretated voice.

" She is worried sick. And didin't you ask her out? " I said and the last words hurt to say.

" She didn't say yes " He said and I could hear that he was hurt.

" Well she didn't say no ether " I said trying to make him come home. Telling Beau that Liv might want to be his girlfriend is hard especially if you want Liv to be your girlfriend.

" Me and Jai are at Livys house now, why don't you come and we can chill and have some pizza. Like old times " I said hoping that he would say yes.

He was quiet for awhile but eventually said:

" Sure, I'll be there soon " And hung up.

I walked in to the kitchen and Jai and Liv where talking.

" Guys, Beau is coming. We can have pizza and just chill like old times " I said hoping that they'd be okay with that.

" Sounds fun " Liv said.

" Sure, I'll get the pizza " Jai said. Liv threw him the car key for her car and he walked out.

** Livs P.O.V **

" What did he say? " Luke asked as soon Jai was out the door. I smiled.

" Luke, he will tell you when he's ready, trust me " I said and walked in to the livingroom again and Luke let out a sigh before following me.

" So where was Beau? " I asked curious.

" I don't know. He said that he would be here soon. And he is coming because he thinks that you maybe will say yes " Luke said and a could feel a smile spreed on my face.

" What? " He asked.

" Would it bother you if I said yes? I mean we will still be best friends and hang out all the time, but do you think it would be wierd? " I asked and Lukes face dropped.

" You're going to say yes? " He asked.

" Uhm.. I think so " I said, thinking that he would be happy for me and his brother.

" Well good luck then " He said and smiled but I had known Luke way to long and I could see right threw his little smile and I knew it was fake but I smiled back and gave him a hug.

We watched spongebob for a while before Jai came with the pizza and about ten minuts later Beau came. I could see the stress go away from bith Luke and Jais faces when they saw his face. I ran up and gave him a hug and he gave me one back.

I know he was only gone for one night but nobody knew where he was so we were super worried.

We had been eating pizza and talking for about an hour now. We didn't talk about why Jai had been acting wierd latly and we never aked where Beau had been or what he was doing. We talked about old memories, the janoskians, places we would love to travel too, that summer nearly was over and loads more.

Luke went to the toilet and Jai got a call so he was talking in the kitchen so it just left me and Beau in the livingroom.

" I'm sorry for last night, and for worrying you and everyone else " Beau admitted, looking at me.

" It's okay, just never scare me like that again " I said playig with my hands.

" I drank last night " He admitted " Before I came to you. But everything that I said was true and I meant everything " He said and took one of my hands and started to ply with it. He was looking in to my eyes and I was looking in to his and I nearly got lost in his perfectly green eyes.

" Yes " I said with a smile.

" I just wanted you to know how I feel and it's fine if you don't feel the same way bu- " He kept rambuling on.

" Beau! I said yes. "

" Sorry, what now? " He said as a huge smile spreadd across his face.

" Y-E-S " I spelled it out and he inbraced me in a huge and then a kiss.

We were in the middle of a make out sesion when Jai walked in.

" Did I miss something? " He asked making me and Beau pull away and look over at Jai. I felt my cheeks burning and going red.

" Me and Livy are officialy dating " Beau said proudly and took held my hand.

I felt bad for Jai knowing what he had just been threw with Ariana, but nobody knew about that exept me.

" Congrats! " He smiled and gave me a hug before sitting down and eating another slice of pizza.

Soon Luke walked in and saw me and Beau holding hands. I was resting my head against Beaus chest and he had his free arm around me. Luke understood what had happened and gave me a smile, but once again it was fake, I could see it in his eyes and he didn't look happy for me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

261K 2.2K 58
{ The Janoskians promoted this story } All different kinds of imagines. I also do personals. If you have any requests send me them and i will try my...
14.6K 373 100
Preferences and Imagines of the Janoskians.