143 (Tay k Story)

By miagoldii

Listed as #39 in romance-friendship Just your average love story... not ~ A hot summer up in H-town. Keleii... More

Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Not an update
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
🌹New Story Alert 🌹
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
🌹 PART TWO IS HERE 🌹
🌈 New Story 🌈

Chapter six

3.3K 102 5
By miagoldii

**

I got woken up by laughter that was occurring in the house. Looking at my alarm clock seeing that it was 11, I rolled my eyes and got up out of bed.

Since i don't have to work today i decided to just go over Trina's house. I didn't feel like staying here after what had happened last night so i figured its best to leave the house.

I opened my door and walked to the bathroom to start getting dressed. After my shower i brushed my teeth then i left out to go back in my room.

I locked my door then i went into my closet to find something to wear for the day. I decided on some jeans, my Tupac shirt and my fenty slides. After i put on my undergarments i put on my outfit. I went to go to the bathroom to do my hair. I decided to just part my hair to the side and leave it down. My hair got fuzzy but it doesn't matter. I grabbed my phone and left out of my room.

" Where you going ", Kayla asked me as soon as i got downstairs.

" Over Trina's ", i responded. I walked pass her and Kelz on the sofa heading to the kitchen. The sight of him made me not even wanna eat nomore. I closed the refrigerator and left out heading towards the front door.

" Oh oh here ", Kayla said as she grabbed her purse. She pulled out some money and a note then handed it to me.

" What is this for ", i asked her while holding the money.

" I want you to go to the store for me on the way back home "

I rolled my eyes then i opened the door to walk out of it. " Thank you sis ", Kayla yelled out after me then i shut the door.

---

I finally arrived to Trina's house. I got out of the car then i walked up to the door. I opened it and walked in.

" Hey boo ", Trina said as i closed the door. She was on the couch with Ari smoking and watching rush hour. I walked over to them and sat down.

" Why you look all sad girl ", Ari asked me. " Nothing. What yall wanna do today ", i asked them. Trina passed me the blunt then i took a puff from it.

" Girl i don't even know ", Trina said while scrolling on her phone.

" Ok Trina so who were you talking about ", i asked her. She looked up at me. " When " she asked me.

" Last night in the text "

" Ohhh. Ok so Mikey told me that Tay wants to talk to you ", Trina said as she pointed at me. " -And Santana wanna talk to you ", she continued while pointing at Ari.

" Hold on..what ", Ari said. " Yeah bitchh. They told me to give them yall numbers too ", Trina said.

I honestly forgot all about Tay. The last time i saw him was at that party a few weeks ago. I thought he didn't like me like that because he didn't ask Trina for my number.

" Santana is fine as fuck ", Ari said. They were looking on his instagram page. I stood up and went over to them. I started to look with them. He's ok but he's not my cup of tea.

Ari went on her phone to, im guessing, text Santana. I left my knees to my chest and laid my head down. Trina looked over at me.

" Sooo, you gonna hit Tay up or what "

" He has a girl Trina "

" He does not have no girl "

" Yes he does. They came at my job together. Im sorry but im not a homewrecker ", i said. Trina sucked her teeth.

" If you talking about that Hispanic chick then no thats not his girl. I heard him talking to Michael about it and he only with her for sex basically. He never made it official with her "

I got up and went to the kitchen with Trina following me. " But Still ", i responded. I opened the refrigerator and grabbed a sprite.

" Trust me Keleii once he start dealing with you he gonna cut her off completely. Watch ", Trina said. I took a sip of my drink.

" Fine-"

" Great ", Trina said quickly. Then she took out her phone and started texting, im guessing mikey.

She waited for a second then her phone went off. She looked up and smiled at me. " Well Mikey's giving Tay your number so expect him to hit you up girll ", she said.

I shook my head at how happy she was about this whole situation. Weirdo.

I walked off into the living room with Trina following behind me. " Im so proud of myself. Im helping my girls get niggas and whatnot ", Trina said. I shook my head.

Ari looked up from her phone and smiled at us. " Do yall wanna go to the movies because a bitch is bored ".

" Yeah lets go ", I said.

We all walked out of the house and got in my car.

-----

We pulled up at the movies and got out. Before we came here we went to family dollar and got snacks because a bitch is not about to spend all that money on the food at the movies.

Anyways, we walked inside the cinema after receiving our tickets outside in the booth. We decided to see Ocean's 8. Only because my bitch Rihanna is in it.

We went to find a seat towards the higher level. That way we can see the movie better. We sat down in our seats and the movie began.

" Damn we missed the previews ", Ari said. Trina and I looked at her with the "Are you serious" look.

" What ? I like to watch the previews before the movie starts ", Ari said, defending herself. We shook our heads and paid attention to the movie.

------

Tay

" Why we just sitting here for ?", Our homie, Rock said. We started calling him that because the nigga hardheaded. He might be hardheaded but he trigger happy. He like killing niggas for fun.

" Man can you shut up. You talk too much ", Our other homie, Fade said. Rock sucked his teeth.

" Im just saying bro. Why can't we just cant kill the nigga already ", Rock asked.

" We are, we just gotta wait until his wife leave ", I told him. He caught an attitude and sat back in the seat.

We were waiting to take out this nigga that our boss sent us to kill. All of us was getting 25k for this so none of us was complaining.

We watched as his wife walk out of the house and to her car. She drove away down the street.

Fade kept the car running while me, Rock, Santana, and Mikey got out and made our way towards the house. We knew dude was up because not long after a different girl came and walked in through the front so we ran to the back. Hoping she aint see us.

" How we getting in if the door locked ", Rock asked.

Santana took out his gun and shot at the door. He opened the door and went in. The rest of us looked at each other. I shrugged my shoulders.

We followed behind Santana inside the house.

" Aight yall go look for anything yall can find while me and Rock take this nigga out ", i told the others in a whisper like tone. They nodded their heads then they started putting on gloves.

Me and Rock eased our way upstairs. We walked someways down the hall until we heard moans coming from one of the rooms.

" Aight lets get this over with ", i told Rock. We both pulled our ski masks all the way down our face.

Rock kicked open the door then we went in. The girl started screaming as she got off of the dude. Rock shot her in the head causing her body to jump back.

" No please dont kill me. Ill give you whatever you want just please..", the dude cried out.

I walked up and pointed my gun at him. I didnt think twice as i shot him killing him instantly.

We both went downstairs and saw the other two with bags in their hands.

" Tay you aint gon believe what we found bro ", Mikey said.

" We'll get to that later, lets just get up outta here ", i told them.

They followed me outside towards the car. We got inside then Fade pulled off.

------

Me and Santana decided to go to the trap to go see our boss. Mikey and then went back to his crib to count the money and shit they found.

Once we went inside Santana left to go flirt with Sierra. She's the one that make sure everybody's doing what they supposed to do. Kinda like an assistant or whatnot.

Anyway i left to go to the boss's office. Once i got there he was sitting down at his desk smoking a cigar. I knocked on the door causing him to look up at me.

" Taymor come on in ", he said. He sat up straight in his seat as i walked in.

" Wassup Dad ", i said. He motioned for me to sit down so i did.

" Whats up is that you completing the task i had for you, good job son ", he responded.

He went into his desk and pulled out a envelope. " Here son. You earned it ".

I took it from him. " Thanks ", i said. " The others need to come in person and receive theirs. Anyways I have another task for you, are you up for it ?", he asked me. I nodded my head.

" Good. Heres what i need you to do. I need you to take out the guy name Marco and his wife. They own me money and i have yet to receive it ", he told me.

" You got it Pop. Ill take care of it ", i said.

" Good, see you later "

I got up and left out of his office. I gotta hit up Stan, the dirty cop that works for my dad and John, our computer guy for some information on this Marco dude.

Once i got where Santana was he walked over to me.

" You good bro "

" Yeah im finna roll out "

" Ard hold up lemme get my cut then we can leave "

He left to go to my dad's office. After five minutes he came back with a envelope in his hand.

We left out of the trap and drove to Santana's house to drop him off. As i was driving to my crib i remembered Mikey giving me Keleii's number. Im gonna wait until i get home to hit her up.

**************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 31 14
This is a story about a girl who has a hard life ahead of her ...including many twist and turns that she's stuck with for the rest of her life . Can...
209K 4.5K 61
Keh'Lani has been through a lot her whole life to raising her sister, killing her mother , meeting her father , finding her bestfriend and lover to...
269K 7.8K 41
Best friend Love story. #1 contemporary Lit 4/11/22 MATURE CONTENT 18+!
221K 8.3K 40
Very broken but bougie girl & Very mean and attractive hood nigga book one: Been Away book two: Adore You PSA: VERY MATURE LANGUAGE, MENTAL HEALTH IS...