Twilight: AnneMarie Charlotte...

By lola_sunflower

"สœษชแด. ๐’Š๐’• ๐’‰๐’‚๐’” ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’†๐’ ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž. ๐’Š'๐’… ๐’„๐’‰๐’๐’๐’”๐’† ๐’‰๐’Š๐’Ž ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’‚๐’ˆ๐’‚๐’Š๏ฟฝ... More

Summary & Cast
Twilight 1: How did this happen?
Twilight 2: Not such a great idea
Twilight 3: The Cullens have arrived
Twilight 4: days without him
Twilight 5: Swans in trouble
Twilight 6: Jacksonville
Twilight 7: New friends
Chapter 8: Wasn't expecting that
Twilight 9: let's start over
Twilight 10: So, now what?
Twilight 11: Welcome to my home
Twilight 12: F You, Jake!!
Twilight 13: This isn't real
Twilight 14: This is real
Twilight 15: My plan failed so did I
Twilight 16: I chose him
New Moon 1: Happy Birthday, Swans
New Moon 2: before the party
New Moon 3: What A Party
New Moon 4: Goodbye
New Moon 5: I feel bitter
New Moon 6: Ladies night
New Moon 7: hello friends
New Moon 8: Dumb Embry
New Moon 9: I don't like wolves
New Moon 10: Another wound
New Moon 11: I can't
New Moon 12: Saving Bella
New Moon 13: The Three Kings
New Moon: Unforgettable
New Moon 14: Vote
Eclipse 1: Who's the new kid?
Eclipse 2: Should I or Should I Not?
Eclipse 3: Forgive you
Eclipse 4: She's back
Eclipse 5: Stranger Danger
Ecplise 6: We need help
Eclipse 7: Tribe History
Eclipse 8: you're back
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
Eclipse 9: I don't know
Eclipse 10: Graduation
Eclipse 11: I lost you
Eclipse 12: Goodbye
Waking up
B.D.: HER
Enough
B.D: It can't be
Daddy?
White Rose
Second Chance
Hazel
Breaking Dawn: Who are you?
Breaking Dawn: the house
Stories, anyone?
Powers
Renesmee
Alistair
Peter and Charlotte
Charlie
The pack
Campfire
Aro and the Volturi
Jasper
Forever
Epilogue
Author's Note
Alt. Ending: Becoming Antanasia

Stand up

6.4K 177 78
By lola_sunflower

A/N: Whenever Annie is talking she is communicating with her powers. She isn't verbally talking but mentally. When Edward tries to listen to their conversation he cannot and when he tells someone to remember the sound of her voice, he still cannot hear it. This is due to her powers that Dean gave her. Dean didn't want anyone knowing it was her until the right time has come. So once again, the only ones who will get to listen to her voice will be anyone besides the Cullens or pack. Another thing when Annie is talking it will be in bold so you'll know she is mentally talking and won't confused.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It wasn't easy trying to calm down William but it was faster than usual. Usually, it would take me hours before he would even let me touch him but this time he calms down in within an hour or so. I don't know what it was but I was thankful, William isn't an easy guy whenever he gets mad. I feel bad for his future mate they have some work cut out for them. Thankfully when we were in the forest we didn't come across Sam or Jake's pack.

When we returned to the others were inside waiting for us. William held me behind him from the others still pissed off at them for thinking bad about me. I placed my hand on his arm to calm him down. Everyone was here even Jake. Carlilse and Eleazar step forwards but stopped when William growled at him. Sighing, I decided I should talk to Eleazar since he never heard my voice before.

"What's going on?" I asked him. And just like the others, he was surprised at my voice. He turns to me with eye wide and his mouth opened.

"T-that's you?" he asked and I nodded. Everyone turned to him and then at me, wondering what's going on.

"Hello," he said in awe, I nodded at him, and William rolled his eyes.

"Should I talk out loud or in my head?" Eleazar asked.

"Whichever you prefer but I suggested you should do it out loud for the others to hear. I don't want them mistrusting us anymore," Eleazar frowns.

"Forgive us. It is just--" I cut him off.

"No worries, I understand" Eleazar nods and everyone is still looking at us. Clearing his throat Eleazar motions for us to join them. William turns to me, held my arm but he doesn't make an effort to move.

"You should just start we aren't moving from this place" Eleazar nods and turns back to Carlisle nodding.

"Let's start," Eleazar said and Carlisle nods. They turn to the others.

"When Aro wants someone from a coven it's never long before evidence turns up providing that coven committed some crime," Eleazar said making everyone tense.

Aro, I haven't thought of that day since I left this life. Man, now I'm going to face him underneath this damn creep veil. Wait does he know I'm dead? If he does then this will complicate things even more. Especially when he realized I am alive and a vampire. Damn it, Dean, you didn't think this through!

"So he's done this before?" Bella asked and Eleazar nods.

"It happens so rarely, I never realized it was a patter," he said.

"Apparently he always pardons one person who thoughts he claims are repentant," Carlisle comments.

"This person always has an ability. And they're always given a place with the Guard," Eleazar said and Bella frowns.

"This is about Alice and Annie. He has no one like them," Edward said making me confused.

"Which is why Alice left," Bella said. Before someone had the chance to continue William interrupted them.

"Annie??" William asked looking at Edward then at Bella confused.

"Didn't you guys say she's dead?" William stares at Bella and she shook her head.

"It's complicated," Bella said before turning to the others. William turns to me and I Shrugged. So apparently I'm still alive, well according to the Volturi. But I thought Edward didn't believe I was coming back? What changed his mind?

"Why does he need witnesses?" Emmett asked and Alistair steps forward.

"To spread the word that justice has been served. After he slaughters an entire coven," Alistair said staring at Carlisle.

"Benjamin, Tia, we're leaving," Amun said standing up.

"And where will you go? What makes you think they'll be satisfied with Alice? What's to stop them from going after Benjamin next? Or Zafrina, Kate or even Hazel-" they all turn to me and I felt weird. Thank Eddie for the non-welcoming attention.

"-- or anyone else with a gift? Anyone they want. Their goal isn't punishment, it's power. It's acquisition. Carlisle might not ask you to fight, but I will. For the sake of my family. But also for yours. And for the way you want to live," Edward said looking around this room. There's a moment of silence as the vampires look at each other, then Jacob stands.

"The packs will fight. We've never been afraid of vampires," Jacob said making me smile. Only he would say that in a room full of vampires. The Denali's stand.

"We will fight," Tanya, the leader of the coven said and her people nod. Seeing Kate stand Garrett also stands.

"This won't be the first time I fought a king's rule," Garrett said nodding towards Edward.

"We'll join you," Benjamin said surprising them all.

"No!" Amun said staring at Benjamin.

"I will do the right thing, Amun. You may do as you please," Benjamin replies back to his creator.

"We will stand with you," Senna said. She is from the Amazon coven.

"So will we," Siobhan said. The other vampires start to step forward, telling them they will join them. William and I were the last one to say anything. They were all staring at us.

"What?" William asked a bit annoyed.

"Will you stand with us?" Edward asked staring at me then at William. I hear William scoffed.

"We're here, aren't we?" William said rudely and I smacked his chest. William grunts.

"Damn it, Hazel," he said rubbing his chest. I see Garrett and Emmett smirk at me.

"I will stand with you only if she does," William said turning to me. Or some reason everyone tense. Am I really that creepy?

"William you know I will stand with them no matter what" William frowns.

"You might get hurt," William said and this time I scoffed. William rolls his eyes and smiles.

"You sure?" he asked and I nodded.

"I don't know why I even asked," he said shaking his head. A few seconds later he turned to Edward. They stared at each other before William speaks up.

"We will stand you with," William said and I saw the others relax.

"That didn't take much," Vladimir said smirking and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Let's hope it doesn't come to that," Edward said and Alistair rolls his eyes.

"We'll see," Alistair said to Carlisle before walking away.

Everyone showed courage. Though we knew that Aro's army was coming for us. Soon enough we'll have to face the dark gifts or Jane. And worse, the paralyzing vapor of her brother Alec. But I had a trick up my sleeve and I wanted to see if it works. Dean said that I can be whatever I wanted with whatever powers I desire. He also said that my telepathy is only the beginning of something great. I have a clue what he meant but I wanted to try it before I face with death again. Perhaps when Bella is training I will try it out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annie's Black 'veil':
  Remember the whole concept of her wearing this veil or covering so that no one can recognize her. She must hide her face, her her body shape and she must not talk. No one must recognize her. Dean wanted her to look creepy so they won't get any ideas about her true identity. Also, he thought it would be funny to see her walking around like this >.<

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.2K 1.7K 16
๐›๐ž๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ. ๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ง๐ญ. ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ. ๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ž๐ฅ. ๐ฉ๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ฎ๐ฅ. . . ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’”๐’† ๐’‚๐’“๐’† ๐’”๐’๐’Ž๐’† ๐’๐’‡ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’“๐’…๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๏ฟฝ...
2.1K 91 5
AสŸษชแด„แด‡ CแดœสŸสŸแด‡ษด X OC ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ฆ๐—”๐—œ๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ช๐—ข๐—จ๐—Ÿ๐——๐—ก'๐—ง ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—™๐—จ๐—–๐—ž๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐——๐—œ๐—— ๐™„๐™ˆ ๐™Ž๐™Š๐™๐™๐™” ๐—ช๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐—š๐—ข๐—ข๐—— ๐——๐—ข๐—˜๐—ฆ ๐—ง๐—›๐—”๐—ง ๐——๏ฟฝ...
26.2K 555 22
[UNDER MINOR EDITING] PREVIOUSLY TITLED "โ„ญ๐”ฌ๐”ฏ๐”ฏ๐”ฒ๐”ญ๐”ฑ๐”ฆ๐”ฌ๐”ซ" ... ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ด๐˜ข๐˜บ ๐˜ช...
23.5K 1.2K 12
"๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐š ๐•๐š๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ข๐ซ๐ž ๐๐š๐ซ๐ฅ๐ข๐ง ๐ˆ ๐œ๐š๐ง'๐ญ ๐ ๐จ ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐๐š๐ฒ๐ฅ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ." ๐“๐ฐ๐ข๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐ญ - ๐๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ƒ๐š๐ฐ๐ง ๐Œ๐š๐ฅ๐ž...