Come back to me, Love

By notcooldudde

The is the sequel to 'Be Mine and Stay Mine', so please go read the first one. "Y/N you mean so much to me, p... More

Season 2, Episode 1: Intro
Episode 2: New Problems Already
Episode 3: Sleepover!
Episode 4: Calling
Episode 5: Painful Thoughts
Episode 6: Drunk Y/N
Episode 7: Famous Dave's
Episode 9: Worried About Jungkook
Episode 10: Text Messages
Episode 11: Lies
Episode 12: Unfinished Memories
Episode 13: A Bad Place
Episode 14: Who?
Episode 15: Why?!
Episode 16: Victim
Episode 17: A Huge Lost
Episode 18: Lots Of Forgiving
Episode 19: The School Fight
Episode 20: Apologies
Episode 21: Confession
Episode 22: A Secret Being Kept
Episode 23: The Plan
Episode 24: 2 Months
Episode 25: Can't Believe It
Episode 26: Back?!
Episode 27: Differnet
Episode 28: Third and Fourth
Episode 29: Jung..Jungkook?
Episode 30: New Objective
Episode 31: Night Plans
Episode 32: Before The Party
Episode 33: Into The Pool
Episode 34: Never Left
Episode 35: Lashed Out
Tagged?
Episode 36: Forgetful
Episode 37: His Thoughts
Episode 38: Pictures
Episode 39: Worst Change
Episode 40: No Matter
Episode 41: Will Win
Episode 42: Confused
Episode 43: The Truth Comes Out
Episode 44: The Metal Plate
Episode 45: Confused?
Episode 46: Caught In A Lie
Episode 47: Serious
Episode 48: What Happened
Episode 49: The Girl I Knew To Come Back
Episode 50: To Grease
Episdoe 51: Let Me Explain
Episode 52: Go To Hell
Episode 53: Explaination
Episode 54: A Witch
Episode 55: A Start
Episode 56: Partners
Episode 57: Roommates
Episode 58: New Conflict
Episode 59: The Continuing Truth
Episode 60: Planning It Out
Episode 61: Just Maybe
Episode 62: Gorgeous
Episode 63: Not As Hard?
Episode 64: Her Thoughts, His Fight
Episode 65: An Older Time
Episode 66: Secrets?
Little Update
Episode 67: Destination
Episode 68:The Repeat
Epidsode 69: The Truth Falls
Episode 70: Yes
Episode 71: Content
Episode 72: Never
Episode 73: The Cliff(Hanger)
Episode 74: Never
other books :p

Epispde 8: Nightmares

1.4K 45 4
By notcooldudde

Jungkook POV
The hyungs decided that we should all sleep at the hangout house. I didn't have much plans for tonight so I agreed. It's been a while since we've done somethings like this. The last time was when.....

We were at Hobi's house....
With Y/N.

~•~

Once we got to the house we started to play bored games. It was a little awkward for all of us. Maybe I wasn't the only one that noticed.

One of the people that I noticed were like their normal selves was Yoongi Hyung. He was more quite than usual.
Only few words were heard from him. He was starting out into nothing most of the time. He wouldn't even look fazed by Jin Hyung's stupid jokes.

No happiness. No annoyance. Nothing.

It was like he wasn't there. Like if he didn't existed. Like he was nothing with out her.

I'm in love with her. I feel lonely without her. But Yoongi Hyung looks more broken than me.

He was missing more of a part of him than me. He wasn't there without her.

I need her right now. But it looks like he needs her more. Or at least to know that she's ok.

She quit on her Instagram. On all her social media actually. There's no way for us to know that she is ok. Unless she's to call or text us, but that hasn't happened.

She gave up on all of us.... Her cousins. Tae,Kris,Kai.........

Me. She gave up on me......

~•~

After watching 20 million movies we headed to bed. I walked upstairs and we red to my room. I climbed into bed and got into a comfortable position. I closed my eyes letting the darkness take over my body. Or in other words sleep.

~•~

"I don't care anymore!" I hear around me. I look around and see nothing. Just the normal bland looking world. Everything's black and gray. No color. "No! Leave me alone!" I hear they same voice yell again.

I look and see a little girl in front of me. "Are you alright?" I asked the girl. She looked at me and I saw tears running down her face.

This sene looks all to familiar.

I look at the girl again and I am right it's... "Y/n?"

She looks at me. Her eyes could read. Sadness, hate, fear, and pain. "Now you remember me!" She yells at me. I flinched because I wasn't expecting that. "After all these years you finally call out to me?"

She's not that little girl now. She looks like the present her. The older her. "You ignored me all these years and now you talk to me!" I was about to speak when she yelled again. "And for what? All because of a dare?"

She knows....."Y/N it's...."

She cut me off. "No! You cut me off! And now you decide to talk to me, because of a dare?" She started to get closer to me. Pushing me back while she yells. "I wish I had never met you! Non of this would have happened if I had never met you!"

"Y/n please...."

"No! I would have never fell for you if I had never met you!...... You know what?"

"What?" I stuttered out. Feeling the tears brimming in my eyes.

"I fucking HATE you JEON JUNGKOOK!"

She said it she hates me..... She actually hates me. I hurt her that much to were she hates me. No I can't let this happen!

With that she turns around and starts to walk away. I try and call out to her but nothing comes out of me mouth.

I try and reach out to her but my hands are chained up now. I blink the tears away and then I see her with another guy... Happy.

He gets on one knee and proposed. She cries and says yes.

The boy jumps up and brings her into an embrace. Kissing her passionately on the lips.

My world breaks down.

I scream my lungs out and then I hear my name being called. I look around but see no one. And then it gets called again. And again.

It won't stop.

~•~

"Jungkook!"

I jolt up and see all my friend around me. I look around. I feel the tears on my cheeks. "What.... What happened?" I managed out.

"You were screaming in your sleep.... And you muffled Y/N's name in there....." Taehyung told me. "I'm worried Kook. Just.... Just go back to sleep we'll talk about it more in the morning.... Get some sleep..." And with that he walked out the room. Back to his room.

I was screaming in my sleep..... And I had a dream about her.... It seemed so real. It wasn't a dream..... It was a nightmare....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.1K 1.3K 60
Y/N: ''Jungkook-ah I love you ! Believe me please!!'' Jungkook: ''Stop pretending!'' What will happen when Jungkook who left Y/N(his girlfriend) alon...
25.1K 1.6K 13
There are things you prepared for coming back home and that includes seeing your ex-boyfriend, but helping him design his apartment isn't one of them...
16.7K 1.1K 38
And the phrase; "She is our everything" slowly changed to "She was our everything-" β˜†. β˜†. β˜†. K...
427K 24.9K 78
[WATTPAD PREVIEW FEATURED] πŸ˜³πŸ™βœ¨πŸ’ƒ "She's mine, and I'll fight the whole world to keep her. The sins of the past may block our emotions, but I refus...