Flaws And All (Book 1) [Compl...

By _2HYPE

ThemPRangers Fanfic BOOK 1 - "You've changed my life entirely...You put up with my shit all the time and you... More

Chapter 1 : Moving Away
Chapter 2 : Greetings
Chapter 3 : The Ex
Chapter 4 : New Friends
Chapter 5 : New Friends (Continued)
Chapter 6 : Hitting It Off
Chapter 7: The Truth
Chapter 8 : True Feelings
Chapter 9 : Confrontation
Chapter 10 : Accidents &Apologies
Chapter 12 : Showtime
Chapter 13 : Showtime (Continued)
Chapter 14 : Going Home
Chapter 15 : First Date
Chapter 16 : Party Time
Chapter 17 : Forgiveness
Chapter 18 : Necessary Roughness
Chapter 19 : Explanations
Chapter 20 : Opportunity Of A Lifetime
Chapter 21 : Opportunity Of A Lifetime (Continued)
Chapter 22 : The Sleepover
Chapter 23 : Fun &Games
Chapter 24 : Make You Mine
Chapter 25 : Make You Mine (Continued)
Chapter 26 : Unexpected Surprises
Chapter 27 : Steady Beginnings
Chapter 28 : Deception
Chapter 29 : Wrong Timing
Chapter 30 : Lost
Chapter 31 : 'My Queen'
Chapter 32 : Betrayal
Chapter 33 : Unspoken
Chapter 34 : Frustration & Disagreement
Chapter 35 : Intense Measures
Chapter 36 : 'Living The Dream'
Chapter 37 : Panic
Chapter 38 : A "Happy" Gathering
Chapter 39 : Uncertainty
Chapter 40 : 'The Right Time'
Chapter 41 : Fond Memories
Chapter 42 : A Dream Worth Living
Chapter 43 : Forever Family
PSA

Chapter 11 : Arguements

2.7K 52 3
By _2HYPE

*Langston's POV*

Me &Taliah were at the beach just talking &walking down near the water.

"i been thinking . . . About what you said the other day" Taliah said.

"oh?" i said looking over at her.

"Yeah. I mean you were right. And i'm sorry that i couldn't 'see' what was going on & putting you through that."

"its okay..."

Then there was an awkward silence.

"so did you mean what you said?" she asked me

"About what?" i asked in response.

"About you liking me when we first met?" she said. I could see her cheeks turn bright red when she asked.

"well , yeah. I wasn't gonna lie. Its like i don't really share my feelings with everybody, mainly girls, unless i trust them. And you, you just different."

"really?" by that time her cheeks were red.

"Yeah. Like you real coo and down to earth. Its not many girls around here like that..." i said.

"Lang, i wish there was more i could do to thank you for sticking up for me. I mean i've never met somebody as sweet as you."

I smiled at her, and reached for her hand while we were still walking. We just held hands and kept walking until the sun started to set. We went in the water for a while the sat on the sand all hugged up.

*Taliah's POV*

Me &Lang were chilling on the beach then at some point we both fell asleep. I woke up and realized that we never told anybody we were here ! &it was 2 AM. O_o

"FUCK ! Langston wake up !" i said

"what? What time is it?" he said waking up and yawning.

"C'mon ! We gotta go . Its 2:00 ."

"oh shit !" he said getting up fast. "Lets go"

We both ran off the beach &towards our houses. We ran like 6 blocks! When got on our block we just walked until we saw our houses.

"you had fun ?" Langston said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"aha yeah" i turned to face Lang &hugged him.

We were already in front of our houses so i was ready to call it night. I said goodnight to Langston then attempted to get in my house as quietly as possible. But i failed utterly :/ . Had my shirt in my hand since i took it off when we were in the water. So i just walked in the house with the tank top i had on under my shirt.

When i walked in, my dad was sitting on the couch. Aw shit, here we go -.-

"Where were you? And where's your shirt?"

"its right here" i said holding it up in my hand. "and i was with Langston"

"doing what?" my dad said standing up walking over to me.

"dad chill , we were just walking and sitting around after we left the hospital" i said putting my shirt back on .

My dad just sighed and put his hand over his eyes .

"go up to your room"

"but dad i -"

"NOW ." he said yelling and pointing upstairs.

I got irritated quick and stormed upstairs to my room, slamming the door.

I flopped on my bed &just stared at the ceiling then my phone rang. It was Essie .

"Hello?"

"Heyy !"

"Wassup?"

" Whats wrong with you ? You sound a little down" she aske me .

"Nothing. Just a little tired." I said sitting up.

"Lies ."

"ughh okay . Aha . I just got in the house from bein wit Langston." i said standing up and beginning pacing around my room. "We went to the beach after we left the hospital &we fell asleep and woke up late af. So when i got in the house , my dad started yelling &he sent me up to my room. But i - "

I got cut off by the sound of someone knocking on my door .

"hold on Essie" i said sitting down & placing my phone down on my bed. "come in"

My dad walked through the door &right now i dont even wanna hear what he has to say, to be honest .

"look , i dont want you hangin around that boy."

"and why is that?" i said folding my arms and getting an attitude

"i dont have to answer to you , im the parent , you're the child" he said starting to get louder . I could tell he was real mad.

"i'm serious . Stay away from the kid he looks like trouble" he Said yelling

I quickly jumped up and began yelling back at him "what are you talking about ! You think HE looks like trouble !? Where were you at when i went with Kev, huh !? At WORK 24/7. Neglecting your family . You were more concerned about working than your oldest daughter's safety !"

"You know how busy i am at work trying to support this family ! Dont you ever try to - "

"Dad ! You WEREN'T THERE . There for Me while Kev was beating the living shit outta me ! You never noticed where those cuts and bruises on my face came from !? Oh yeah thats right ! YOU WERE NEVER HOME TO REALIZE WHAT WAS GOING ON."

I felt the tears build up in my eyes as i saw my dad standing there with a shocked look on his face . He tried to hug me , but i backed away. That made him even more shocked. He looked like he was about to cry himself . He just looked at me, turned around and walked out my room . I sat on my bed crying and thinking about what i was about to do then i just did it. I packed some clothes in my pink nike bag, put on sone sneakers, grabbed my phone and my wallet and ran out my room , downstairs and out the front door . I held my phone up to my ear to see if Essie hung up or not . She did hang up so i called her back .

"Hello ?" she said picking up the phone .

"Essie, can i stay with you and Vicky for a few days, please?" i said sniffing and somewhat sobbing while i walked to the bus stop. "I cant stay in that house . I just had a big blow out with my dad and i-"

"its okay. Just come over &we'll talk"

"okay. I'll be there soon" i said trying to pull myself together

"see you then"

We both hung up &i just stood at the bus stop wiping tears from my eyes . Minutes later , the bus came and i was gone...

*hours later*

*Mia's POV*

i woke up with the worse headache ever and the taste of blood in my mouth. When i opened my eyes i saw a bright light . Was i dying? Like is this it? Then my vision cleared up and i saw the tiles on the ceiling . I looked around and when i turned to the left , i saw DayDay sitting in a chair half sleep. When i looked back over and down , i saw a bunch of IV's attached to my arms . I groaned as i tried my hardest to sit up . DayDay quickly woke up &helped me.

"are you okay ? You need anything?" he asked me as he sat back down in the chair &pulling it up closer to my hospital bed.

"yeah just something to drink , my throat's kinda dry"

"okay i'll be back."

He was only gone for two minutes &he came back with a cup of water.

"thank you ," i said before taking a sip of my water. " DayDay ?"

"yeah?"

"what happened? All i remember is walking towards my house then i blacked out."

"you got hit by a car" he said sighing. "i should've walked back with you."

"i know you're not trying to blame yourself for this."

"none of it would've happened if i walked with you to your house."

He said locking his hands together and staring at the ground.

I reached for his hand held it as he looked up at me.

"DayDay , this isn't your fault . You can't control how people drive . Yeahh the car came out of no where, but you cant blame yourself." i explained .

he sighed once again and just looked me . I looked down at our hands &intertwined my fingers with his. I looked up and gave a light smile to him, then the nurse came in.

"excuse me, i dont mean to barge in , but its time for you to get evaluated for the types of medicine you'll need."

DayDay got up out the chair, let go of my hand, then kissed me on my forehead. "i'll be back tomorrow"

"okay"

"bye." he said walking out closing the door behind him .

----------------------

Sorry for the short chapter ! Kinda had writer's block ._. but enjoy ! Im gonna try to put up more chapters more often.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 314 32
This story is about 4 Bestfriends who Just moved to Cali together over the summer but what happened when they meet four guys from the group the Range...
1.5K 226 24
Broken. A word I never knew I could describe myself as. Things you thought would never happen to you, I was always taken advantage of, seen as weak...
123K 4K 46
𝓑𝓪𝓼𝓮𝓭 𝓸𝓷 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓸𝓯 𝓟𝓱𝓸𝓮𝓷𝓲𝔁 Inspired by: whoopsies13 This is Book 4 to the Hermione X Reader...
253K 9K 200
- 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐄𝐂𝐓 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐘 ꒷꒦꒷ ⁀➷.. 𝚋𝚘𝚘𝚔 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𖤐₊˚ ☆彡 ꒰#𝑭𝑶𝑹 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑫𝑨𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑫𝑶𝑺𝑬 𝑶𝑭 𝑫𝑹𝑨𝑹𝑹𝒀꒱...