Good vs. Gangster

By tumblrchilddd

Kim is a junior in college with a perfect relationship, a perfect family, and a perfect life. Sometimes perfe... More

1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
Epilouge

4.

8.5K 299 222
By tumblrchilddd

Paris

I gripped the steering wheel tightly as I drove on the road of my old hood. Shit was real quiet around here, but that's what I liked about it.

Twelve ain't really been popping up because don't shit be happening in this area.

It was the perfect place to have my business in motion. You would think I invested in multiple businesses and shit with the type of lifestyle I was living, but that wasn't the case.

Most people called me the KingPin because I really was in charge of making shit happen. I kept my hands clean, and there were niggas who did the work for me.

You had to be serious when it came to this type of shit. One wrong move, and everything could fall apart. I was careful with the people I worked with, and the people that brought from me also.

You would think it would be a lot to handle since I'm only 25. But everything was going exactly the way I needed it to go.

I pulled up in front of the trap before fixing the hat on my head and the glasses on my face.

I stepped out of my Cadillac before walking up the steps and into the house.

My lifelong friend, Jermaine was sitting on the couch with one of many bitches he stayed bringing through here.

"Man, what I tell you bout bringing all these foreign ass females through my shit," I said aggravated.

It was almost every damn day that I had to tell this nigga to stop bringing bitches through here. You can't trust hoes like that nowadays. Soon as you do them some shit, they quick to tell on yo ass. But I certainly don't mind offing somebody.

"Bruh chill out, she cool."

"You say that bout every bitch," I scoffed.

"Baby you just gon let him talk to me like that?" The lil hoe blurted out while looking me up and down.

Jermaine shrugged before tending back to his phone. She kissed her teeth before standing up to me. I looked down at her short and small frame before clasping my hands together. "May I help you?" I asked, agitated with the fact that she was in my face.

"Don't ever call me out my name. I will get my brother and my cousins on you," she snaked her neck while smacking on some gum.

That gum wasn't really helpin' shit, cause her breath was still smellin' like hot ass.

"If i were you, I wouldn't make threats like that. Jermaine, get this bitch out my face before I slap the fuck outta her."

Jermaine grumbled before grabbing her hand and leading her out the house. She was talking shit the whole way to the door, but I wasn't really worrying about it. If she did send her brother and cousins this way, they would simply get fucked up.

I walked into the kitchen before grabbing the carton of kool-aid and tossing it back. Digging my phone out of my pocket, I began to look through my messages.

Jermaine walked back in the house causing me to look up. I noticed he had an aggravated look on his face, causing me to chuckle. "What's wrong with you?" I asked as I continued on my phone.

"She was mad I didn't defend her so now she ain't tryna give me nun."

"She look like a hoe anyways. I low key saved yo ass."

"Whatever bruh, you need to lighten up. Matter of fact, what you need is some pussy, cause yo ass always mad," he said.

"Unlike you, I don't just fuck anything. If I wanted some, I could've been got it," I shrugged.

It was true, I hadn't had sex since my last girlfriend which was over a year ago. I will admit, the shit was hard, but I won't stick my dick in just anything. I wasn't that type of nigga. The most I get is some head from one of my close home girls.

"Nigga you tripping, females be throwing they self at you."

"And I be dodging that shit," I chuckled.

As I leaned against the counter, I thought about the stuff that happened the other day with Kim and her friend.

She was really acting a ass, trying to impress me, and I just thought she looked stupid. She was just trying too hard.

I smiled to myself as I remembered Kim grinding on me. I surely didn't take her for that type of girl, but she turned my perception of her right around.

I picked my phone up from beside me before shooting Marcus a text asking for her number.

Looking like a thirsty ass nigga was the last thing I wanted to do, but I really enjoyed her presence. She was laid back as hell, and I liked that about her. She had some prissiness to her, but I could tell that's just how she was brought up.

He sent me the number before I saved it to my phone.

Going off of instinct, I sent her a text.

Me: This Paris, what's good?

Before I could even put my phone down, it vibrated in my hand.

Kim: Hmm, how'd you get my #? You stalking me? 👀

I slightly chuckled before shaking my head.
*******
Kim

I smiled at my phone as I continued to text back and forth with Paris. He wouldn't tell me how he got my number, but I knew he hadn't gotten it from Milan.

As far as I knew, she couldn't stand me right now. At this point I didn't really care how she felt because I hadn't done anything wrong to her. If she was a real friend she wouldn't let a guy we didn't know come between us.

Paris🕶: You tryna grab something to eat?  2:28 pm

I closed my eyes and laid back on the bed as I thought about what my answer would be. I was more than sure that Lorenzo would be fine with me having guy friends, but then again, I almost felt bad because I knew Milan liked him.

Me: Sure, I like Pizza.  2:30 pm

Paris🕶:  Meet me a Chauncey's Pizza at 3:00 then.

Just as I put my phone down, Lo walked into the room. He was shirtless with water dripping into the towel that was neatly wrapped around his waist.

He smiled at me making me bite my lip and look away. "How was your shower?" I asked before walking into the bathroom.

"I would've liked it better if you would've been in there with me," he smirked.

Shaking my head at his at his comment, I took down my hair from the bun it was in and started to brush it out. I wasn't trying to look all ratchet. "Maybe next time," I said lowly.

He stood beside me as I worked on my appearance. "Can I tell you something?" he said, now dressed in grey sweat pants.

I motioned for him to go ahead as I stripped from my night gown.

"I feel like you think I'm pressuring you into something you're not ready for, and I don't want you to feel like that. I don't want to sound like a dick , but we haven't had sex since I mentioned wanting to have a family. Do you think I'd purposely try to get you pregnant or something? I'm not like that," he said with a look of concern on his face.

Now that he mentioned it to me, I realized what he was saying was true. Lo had talked about wanting to start a family a little over two months ago, and ever since then, I had been avoiding sex with him. He didn't deserve that, I was leaving him out in the cold and my sex drive was recently up the wall.

Stopping what I was doing, I faced him before wrapping my arms around his neck. Getting on my tip-toes, I pecked his lips. "You're right. I've been avoiding you, and I'm sorry. I just really want you to know that I'm not ready for a family.  I should have talked to you about it, but I didn't want to hurt your feelings, I'm sorry."

He looked into my eyes as I spoke before kissing me. "I'm sorry for making you feel pressured."
****

I pulled up at Chauncey's before looking in my mirror. I scrunched my hair before drenching my body in Victoria Secret's Bombshell Seduction Perfume.

Hopping out of my truck, I noticed Paris leaning against a different car than he usually drove.

His eyes met mine before he smiled at me.

My face became hot as I walked towards him. He was dressed nice, as always. "You tryna impress me with that lil fit you got on?" he chuckled, looking me up and down.

To be honest I only spent quality time on my hair since I didn't want Lo to think I was getting all dolled up for someone.

"Trust me when I say no one is trying to impress you," I scoffed.

"Yeah whateva. C'mon, cause a nigga hungry as hell."

I followed him inside to be greeted with the host. She directed us to our seat before handing us menus.

Paris didn't even look at his menu, he just watched as I looked at mine. "What are you staring at? Aren't you gonna order something?" I asked.

"I come here all the time. I know exactly what ta get," he shrugged.

Before I could say respond, a tall voluptuous white girl walked to our table. My eyes bucked at how beautiful she was.

What seemed kind of odd to me is that she held a slight pout on her face like she was upset about something.

"What are you doing?" she blurted out, all of her attention on him.

He gritted his teeth before stroking his nicely groomed goatee. "I'm bout ta eat. Is there something I can help you with?" he said with a hint of aggravation in his tone.

"Paris, stop playing with me. Who is this girl?" she barked, folding her arms and turning her attention towards me.

I could tell that she had an attitude and was upset for whatever reason, but my mom raised me with class and I wasn't about to argue with a female I didn't know, especially over a nigga I barely knew.

"I'm Kimberley," I smiled sweetly.

She flipped her long curly hair over her shoulder before placing her weight all to one side. "Well listen here, I advise you to stay away from my man, or we gon have some problems," she snaked her long ass neck.

"Kiko, gon head with allat bruh, coming up in here with that bullshit. Leave her alone," Paris said, coming to my defense.

"I ain't messing with her, I'm just trying to figure out who the hell is she."

"Baby, I just told you my name. And I don't want your man, please believe, so you can calm all of that down. We're just simply having lunch together," I spoke softly.

"I ain't her man. Get on bruh, you making a scene," he kissed his teeth.

She rolled her eyes at me before stomping out of the restaurant.

"I'm sorry about that. She's my ex, and we've been broken up for quite some time now, so I don't know why she tripping," he shrugged.

I chuckled lightly. "No need to apologize, I understand. She still seems to think y'all are together though," I said, raising a brow.

"I don't know why. She the one that cheated on me and still is with the nigga she cheated with. He need to come check her ass, cause I'm tired of doing so."

What he was telling me sounded juicy and my nosey ass wanted to know more, but I decided against asking him more questions. We barely knew each other and he was goofy, but looked like the extremely guarded type.

The waiter came to our table and put her attention straight on Paris. It was like I wasn't even at the table. "Wassup Paris, would you like the usual?" she asked, her dimples bulging out.

"Yeah, what you wanna eat baybeh?" he said to me, making my heart fall out of my body.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

He then reached for my hand before lightly squeezing it. "I said what you wanna eat baybeh?" he smirked at me.

My confused as looked at the waiter's face to see that she was pissed and then I understood what he was trying to do. "I'll have the same as you babe," I smirked, playing along with him.

The waiter kissed her teeth before rolling her eyes and walking back to the kitchen.

He let go of my hand before chuckling. "Man thank you for playing along. I'm getting tired of her ass flirting with me every time I come up in hea, I told her I'm not interested."

"Why not? She's cute."

"And so are you, but I'm not looking for no relationship. Imma be single fa life," he said, spreading his arms out.

"Now you and me both know that's not true. From what I've seen , girls throw themselves at you, you have to catch one of them."

He licked his lips before shrugging. "I'm good off that. I'll just wait until my sister have her lil baby, and then I'll be the cool uncle," he chuckled.

"Whatever," I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Enough about me. Where yo nigga at? And don't lie and say you don't have one cause I saw him on ya home screen."

"I wasn't about to lie about having a boyfriend. I'm not like them lil hussies you hang with. But anyways, he's at work. Why you all in my business?"

"I'm just asking. He know you out with me?"

"Yeah," I lied. It didn't matter if he knew or not. I'm grown as hell. I don't have to let him know where I'm going.

"Okay, lying ass," he chuckled.
*******

"C'mon," Paris said as we walked out of the restaurant.

"C'mon where?" I asked, confused.

"Let me take you for a quick lil joyride", he cheesed.

I played with my hair as I contemplated on going with him. Lo was still at work, and I certainly didn't have anything else to do.

I nodded before following him to the Jeep Wrangler he was driving. I waited for him to open the door for me but he just walked to his side of the car and hopped in.

I quickly opened the door so I wouldn't make a fool of myself and hopped in. I was used to Lo opening the door for me.

Once I closed the door, he waited for me to put on my seatbelt. As soon as I buckled up, he pulled off.

"This is really nice," I said, admiring the interior of his car.

"Thank you. This use to be my dream car when I was in high school so I was determined to get it when I got older, and look at me now," he smiled at his accomplishment.

"Well I'm proud of you. If you put your mind to something, you can really do it."

Taking it upon myself, I plugged the AUX into my phone before going to Spotify. I typed in Naked by Marquees before pressing play.

Paris looked at me with both of his brows raised before pursing his lips together. "You might wanna play something else. This song a lil too sexual," he chuckled.

"This my song. You got a problem with it?" I teased.

"Nah, but keep playing around with them type of songs while you riding with me and see," he said, gripping the wheel.

I raised my brows before turning the volume up.

He glanced at me before laughing. "Ight, yo ass gon see."

"Boy whatever."

We drove through the city as several songs blasted through the radio. Most of the time we just bobbed our head to the music, but every now and then, we would start up a small conversation.

I was honestly enjoying myself, just riding around the city with him. I never got to do this with Lo since we were both always busy.

Ride by Ciara came on the radio causing me to automatically start grinding in my seat. It was all time favorite song and I couldn't help but to dance to it.

Paris was trying his best to focus on me and the road at the same time but I felt the car jerk a little.

I stopped and clapped at him making him snap out of his trance. "Nigga you better focus on the road."

"I was, you was just tryna get my attention."

"I wasn't but, mission accomplished."

"Whatever, and stop grinding in my damn seat, making my seat hot," he joked.

I punched his shoulder before joining in with his laughter.

We drove around a little bit more before going back to the restaurant to get my car. We both hopped out and he walked me to my truck.

"Thank you for spending the day with me," I said, looking up at him.

He took his shades off before looking directly into my eyes. "Nah, thank you," he said before leaning down and pressing his lips against mine.

I practically melted in his mouth before I pushed him off. "Paris, what the hell are you doing?"

"I told you to stop playing them damn sexual songs in my car, now you'll know better next time," he smirked before walking off.

I stood there in astonishment as I watched him walk to his car.
*******

Chile it's been so long since I updated.

Excuse mistakes and typos

Yours Truly,
PrincessNesh💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 4.8K 19
Paris is an 18 year old senior in highschool who lives with her mother who has a drug and alcohol addiction. Paris mother is known around town for se...
318 62 34
What happens when Kimberly gets tired of her old self and decides that the night of a party will be her new beginning? When she meets one of the Star...
14.2K 682 37
Love happens in the most unexpected situation with the most unexpected person. No one can agree to this more than the business tycoon Ryan Parker him...
406K 14.5K 30
Ariana, 17, born in Chicago IL. She get's kicked out of her mothers home and now stays with her dad, and is now on her own attending her last year of...