Pumped-Up Kicks (A Logan Lerm...

By ravenswoodresidence

Sometimes people leave so they won't hurt you. Sometimes people leave just to hurt you. Sometimes people leav... More

Pumped-Up Kicks
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Authors note... Again
Promo
ignore this
update
another update

Chapter 14

207 6 0
By ravenswoodresidence

Telly's P.O.V

--------------------------------------------------

My Macbook pro sat in my lap as I plugged my studios in the audio jack. I was bored so I decided to make a mixtape. Well, start my movie soundtrack since I wanted to be a Director. I pulled my headphones over my ears and turned the volume up. The beats sprang to life as Death Valley from Fall Out Boy blocked out my surroundings. Jared looked toward me and said something. " What!" I yelled. He walked over to where I was curled up on my loveseat and pushed my headphones over my dark brown to blonde curls.

"I asked what were you doing." He took a seat and rested a hand on my knee.

"I was bored so I thought why not make another mixtape." I answered. My hand moved to take the plug out and my Macbook played the song out loud. I continued working. My eyes glanced to my toolbar. The time read 10:34. I placed my labtop next to me and stood up finally stretching my legs before I got stiff. "Cmon we gotta go."

"The movie is 11 and the theather isn't as far as the mall. "

"It's opening night and I want a seat in the back." I clicked over to my closet and grabbed my new Abercrombie hoodie pushing my curls out.

"It's gonna take some time for me to get used to your new hair."

I ignored his comment and reached for my purse and phone. We left my apartment and made our way toward the bright red camero. I sank down in the leather seat and pulled my phone from Alexis my poppy tote. One text from Remie.

Remie: I was just taking attendance. Everyone's here but u guys.

Me: Just left. Save seats for us in the back.

Remie: Toph took his shoes off 4 ur request.

Me: He's an idiot. ill thank him soon.

I put my phone away and focused on the windshield whipers brushing the raindrops away. Jared turned the radio on. I relaxed my shoulders and looked out the window. Before I knew it the car was parked and Jared was helping me out. I shut the door behind me and walked in. I ordered a large popcorn with extra butter, Reese's and two cherry cokes. We made our way to theather 5 and took our seats. I tossed Topher's shoes to him and sat down watching the previews.

--------

2 and a half hours passed and the movie was over. We were all standing in the parking lot just talking about who knows what.My phone vibrated in my purse and I pulled it out. I walked about 10 feet away from everyone then answered the call.

"Hi daddy."

"Hey baby. How is everything."

"You know Mr.Smith, the senator of Washington. Well I'm part of his daughters group now. and I'm dating Jared."

"Good for you. Shai called. She said she misses you."

"Daddy when are you and Mom coming back home?"

"I'm not sure sweetie."

"Oh can I ask for a favour."

"What is it."

"So Remie really wanted 5SOS for her birthday party. Can I borrow them for one day?"

"Yes honey you can.But I have to go now."

"Okay. Bye dad."

I ended the call and walked back with my head high. I resumed in conversation. Remie was explaining details to her party. I thought it was a good time to bring up the news.

"Good news Rem. I was just talking with my Dad on the phone. I got 5sauce for you."

Her eyes damn near bluged out of her head. She lunged toward me and tackled me. I stepped back in my heels balancing both me and her. Her arms squeezed me tightly. Everyone else just absorbed the moment. "Remie you can let go now." She didn't. "Can someone get her off me." Logan and Topher took her by the arms and pried her off. "I also have an idea. But that part is a  surprise." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Telly are you shitting me."

"I shit you not."

Her mouth hung open. She shook her head and I pulled out my phone again. 5 minutes later I was back in the car and on my way home. Raindrops were hitting the windshield gently. I scrolled through the music selection and picked a song from The 1975. They sang until I got home.

-----------
Saturday

I was going through all my pairs of nightclothes and didn't stop until I was knee deep. I settled on a pair of white cupcake nightpants and a Frozen t-shirt. I threw them on and shoved my feet in a pair of uggs. I emerged from my closet with a hoodie lightly draped on my shoulders. Jared sat on the foot of my bed in a pair of sweatpants and a black v-neck looking into his phone screen.

I strolled over to my DVD collection and picked out Just Dance 2,4 and 2014. I packed them and extra remotes in my Hollister rucksack. I tied my hair up in a messy topknot. I grabbed my car keys and snapped twice. With a strap on my shoulder I dimmed my lights having Jared trail behind me. I sat in the passengers seat of my car and waited for twinkletoes to act as my chaffeur. " Have you ever been to Rem's house before." He asked.

"I haven't been invited until now."

"You're gonna love it. But Topher is so totally gonna kick your butt."

"Oh just wait until you see the highscores I've set. 11045 on Moves like Jagger. 9990 on So What."

"How many stars on Good Feeling Extreme and #thatPOWER classic."

"five."

About 45 minutes later a massive house with bright lights and a line of cars revealed itself to me. "This isnt a house. It's a minimansion."

"What do you call a mansion."

"My beach house in La Push and Miami."

" Let's take a roadtrip up to La Push soon."

"I can host a Halloween party there."

I stepped out of my car and shuffled my way to the huge double doors. Jared stretched his arm and rang the doorbell because I was still gaping at how beautiful it is. Bryn let us in  and announced of our arrival. She wore a long sleeved gray henley and super short red plaid shorts. I walked in and followed the sound of laughter. "Hiiiii." I drew out. A man in a crisp tux held out a tray with a glasses of white wine. I grabbed one and laid my eyes on Remie. She had on  dark blue nightpants and a white v-neck. I took a seat next to Jen.

"Whose ready to see Telly get her butt kicked in Just Dance." Topher challenged. We all cheered. I took a drink of wine.

"Trust me Toph. You're not as skilled as me." I walked over and popped in 2014 first and laid the other disc cases on a glass coffee table.  I connected all the controllers as we waited for it to load. I scrolled over to Get Lucky and picked the silver guy.  I stood waiting on the wooden dance floor. I must say he was really good. It was a tight game.

"Telly. Holy Shit. How'd you get five stars." Bryn beamed. I smiled and hit the side button to make my avatar laugh. Blurred Lines and Kiss you passed and I took a seat. Jen decided on The Other Side. Before I knew it, my turn came again. I scanned the room and locked eyes with Logan.

"Get up." I turned toward the TV and picked #thatPOWER mash up. Logan and his eerily quiet self stood a few feet away.

----------

We were done playing Just Dance and my head was swimming with wine. We were in the middle of playing some random guessing game that I made up. Basically you named a song and the others had to guess what album and artist its from.

" The walker." Topher said with a hint of cockiness.

" More than just a dream by Fitz and the Tantrums." I answered. This was way too easy.

" This chick is a walking Pandora account." He sighed running a hand through his dirty blonde hair. It was Jen's turn.

" Change me." Remie guessed The fray. Topher said OneRepublic and Bryn settled on Arctic Monkeys. I shook my head at their lame guesses.

"Complete my journals. Justin Bieber released it as a #musicmonday single leading up to his movie that came out last Christmas." I stated. Amateurs. Soon it was my turn. " Misery Business."

"Riot by Paramore." Rem shouted. Then it was Jared's turn.

" Sweater Weather Radio Edit." I bit my lip as everyone else took their guesses. He turned toward me.

"I'm Sorry dot dot dot EP by The Neighbourhood."

"Wow she even added the ending marks." Bryn scoffed.

We stopped playing that and soon I found myself quoting a line from tfios. Another guessing game. " Some infinities are bigger than other infinities."

Logan answered " The Fault in Our Stars." Then Jared went.

" I can feel you forgetting me." I scoffed and then straight up laughed. Was he just quoting Jace or Zac Efron. Remie answered Charlie St. Cloud. Bryn went next.

" You are my one and only."

" Small Bump from Ed Sheeran."

(Not my best but I still updated. I'll post more later. okay ship time. #Lolly or #Jelly. Comment your answer. Or not whatevs. Okay I'm leaving to write more. BYEEEEE!!!! xxx)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
11.5M 297K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...