Come back to me, Love

By notcooldudde

The is the sequel to 'Be Mine and Stay Mine', so please go read the first one. "Y/N you mean so much to me, p... More

Season 2, Episode 1: Intro
Episode 2: New Problems Already
Episode 4: Calling
Episode 5: Painful Thoughts
Episode 6: Drunk Y/N
Episode 7: Famous Dave's
Epispde 8: Nightmares
Episode 9: Worried About Jungkook
Episode 10: Text Messages
Episode 11: Lies
Episode 12: Unfinished Memories
Episode 13: A Bad Place
Episode 14: Who?
Episode 15: Why?!
Episode 16: Victim
Episode 17: A Huge Lost
Episode 18: Lots Of Forgiving
Episode 19: The School Fight
Episode 20: Apologies
Episode 21: Confession
Episode 22: A Secret Being Kept
Episode 23: The Plan
Episode 24: 2 Months
Episode 25: Can't Believe It
Episode 26: Back?!
Episode 27: Differnet
Episode 28: Third and Fourth
Episode 29: Jung..Jungkook?
Episode 30: New Objective
Episode 31: Night Plans
Episode 32: Before The Party
Episode 33: Into The Pool
Episode 34: Never Left
Episode 35: Lashed Out
Tagged?
Episode 36: Forgetful
Episode 37: His Thoughts
Episode 38: Pictures
Episode 39: Worst Change
Episode 40: No Matter
Episode 41: Will Win
Episode 42: Confused
Episode 43: The Truth Comes Out
Episode 44: The Metal Plate
Episode 45: Confused?
Episode 46: Caught In A Lie
Episode 47: Serious
Episode 48: What Happened
Episode 49: The Girl I Knew To Come Back
Episode 50: To Grease
Episdoe 51: Let Me Explain
Episode 52: Go To Hell
Episode 53: Explaination
Episode 54: A Witch
Episode 55: A Start
Episode 56: Partners
Episode 57: Roommates
Episode 58: New Conflict
Episode 59: The Continuing Truth
Episode 60: Planning It Out
Episode 61: Just Maybe
Episode 62: Gorgeous
Episode 63: Not As Hard?
Episode 64: Her Thoughts, His Fight
Episode 65: An Older Time
Episode 66: Secrets?
Little Update
Episode 67: Destination
Episode 68:The Repeat
Epidsode 69: The Truth Falls
Episode 70: Yes
Episode 71: Content
Episode 72: Never
Episode 73: The Cliff(Hanger)
Episode 74: Never
other books :p

Episode 3: Sleepover!

1.7K 40 9
By notcooldudde

It was after school and I was walking to Ally's house. She sent me the address and I wasn't to far from where I lived. Only ten minutes.

I was walking when an arm swung around me. It was Lisa. "Hey babe I didn't think you would come." She said. She was also right if I had a choice I would be at home watching Kdrama.

"Don't exactly have a choice..." I muttered. She gasped and jump up and down. "Are you ok?"

"Am I ok? Are you ok?" She asked. I was a but confused on what she was taking about.

"Umm yeas....."

"Y/n you fucking spoke fluent English!" She said while crushing me in a hug. It took me a while to process what she said. After I got it I jumped up and down with her.

We walked the rest of the way all excited because of two little sentences.

Jacksons POV

When ever I'm with Y/N I hear the bells. Lisa isn't get what I meant by bells. So I had to explain.

~Flashback~
"Hey Jackie what did you mean by, 'he's just jealous that I heard my bells first'? It's nothing dirty right?" Asked Lisa.

"Huh oh no! Nothing dirty. It's just when you first meet someone and you hear wedding bells when first talking to them. That also means that you've met the person who is perfect for you. Also like soul mates!" I said cheery.

I nodded while understanding.

~End of Flashback~

So now Mark and Lisa keep bugging me about the bells. By bugging I mean annoyingly teasing me.

~•~

I got to Ally's house and saw everyone there. There were just talking I'm guessing. "Oh Jackie your here! Help us pick a movie!" Yelled an annoying Rose.

We ended up picking this romantic action. I read the book of the movie. And fond the book really much.

~•~

We've watch almost five movies by now. I only like two of them though.

The fifth movie was almost over when one of the girls spoke. "We should something other than movies. Because I getting bored!"

I looked over to see who it was and saw that it was non other than Lisa. I saw Y/N and Rose nodded in agreement. "Ok so then what do we do?" I asked.

Y/N looked as if she was thinking really hard for a second. Then her face lit up. She went over to Lisa and whispered something into her ear. Lisa bounced up and yelled an 'hell yeah'.

~•~

The girls ended up doing mine and Marks make over. The dresses up Mark and did my makeup. Now they were doing Mark's makeup while I was trying to get away. "neo keun agi domang chiji ma!"(stop running away you big baby) she yelled. I yelled back at her, "Shut up and let me go!"

"Ne?"

"Yes!"

"Ok!" She said and before I could regain my balance, she had already let go. This resulted with me on the floor, face first.

Everyone stated laughing at me. I got so embarrassed. Then a though came into mind....

I smirked and got up. I went up to her and got really close to her. I went next to her ear and whispered, "You'll pay for that..."

I saw her body shiver. As I was pulling away from her ear I tackled her to the ground. I then started to tickle her. She was screaming sorry and begging me to let her go, but in Korea.

"Not going to stop until you say it in English!" I said still ticking her.

~•~

At the end of the night everyone was tired as hell. We all slept in the living room. Ally slept on the arm chair. Rose and Lisa cuddled on the couch. Me Mark Jennie and Y/N slept on the ground.

Mark laid down near the couch.   Y/n then laid near him. I was going to lay beside her but Jennie beat me to it. They tangled their legs together before laughing. They then both fell asleep. I laid next to Jennie and fell asleep.

It was a fun day go say the least. But I wish I was next to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 1.6K 13
There are things you prepared for coming back home and that includes seeing your ex-boyfriend, but helping him design his apartment isn't one of them...
525K 21K 31
- "Y/n will you marry me, when we grow up?" -"Only, If you'll treat me to my favourite ice-cream every day then I will marry you." ••••••••••••••••••...
425K 11.8K 40
"Jungkook, I'm warning you...Don't dare to touch me...! " You half yelled at him. His smirkfull but handsome face right an inch toward you as his ho...
40.1K 1.3K 60
Y/N: ''Jungkook-ah I love you ! Believe me please!!'' Jungkook: ''Stop pretending!'' What will happen when Jungkook who left Y/N(his girlfriend) alon...