Good vs. Gangster

By tumblrchilddd

Kim is a junior in college with a perfect relationship, a perfect family, and a perfect life. Sometimes perfe... More

1.
2.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
Epilouge

3.

7.3K 318 314
By tumblrchilddd

Kim

"You okay baby?" Lo asked, causing me to look up from the ground.

I faked a smile to reassure him, but he could see right through me, so that didn't work.

He pursed his lips together before walking over to me and placing me on his lap. I continued to look at the ground until he lifted my chin up. "What's wrong? You been acting like that for the past week."

It had been a week since Milan and I talked. I couldn't believe she was really holding a grudge over me having a meaningless dance with a stranger. We're supposed to be best friends.

"I'm alright Lo. My stomach just hurts, that's all," I lied. There was no way in hell I was about to tell him what me and Milan were fighting for.

Of course the dancing didn't mean anything, but Lo would've probably taken it in a whole different direction.

"Was it something I cooked? I didn't cook it right or something?" he asked with a worrisome look on his face.

I chuckled lowly before shaking my head. He was always worried about me, and I loved that about him. "No baby, the food was good."

He let out a sigh of relief before pecking my lips.

"Did you have any morning sickness or anything?" he smirked.

I already knew what he was hinting at. He thought I was pregnant, which I wasn't. I wasn't ready for kids, I'm still in college.

I rolled my eyes before getting up from his lap. "Don't start."

"You sure? I didn't see you going buy any pads so that can only mean you missed your period," he joked.

Even though he was joking, I knew that he was low key really trying to see if I was pregnant. I love Lo and I want to start a family with him, but I'm just not ready.

"Lorenzo, I'm not pregnant."

He sensed my unintentional attitude so he decided to walk closer to me and wrap his arms around me. I let out a frustrated breath before he kissed my forehead. "I was just joking around babe. You already told me you're not ready for that and I understand."

The tone of his voice hinted that he was disappointed. I felt bad, but I knew he understood somehow.

"I'm about to go get something to cook for you, okay?," I said, sliding out of his grasp.

I just didn't feel like pondering around the house anymore, and I didn't want the awkward conversation to go any further.

"Um, Okay?" he said with a confused expression on his face.

"Love you," I called out before grabbing my keys and heading out the door of our apartment.

My phone dinged in my hand as I climbed into my truck. I looked down at it before kissing my teeth.

Demarcus😆: Come swing by real quick. 1:23 pm

"What does this nigga want?" I said to myself as I drove in the direction to his house.
*****

I pulled up onto the side of the house only to see Paris's car outside. I quickly put down my mirror to fix my messy hair and to apply some lip stick.

Paris was too fine for me to go in there looking like a hot mess.

I shook my head at the ugly ass bun I had made before hopping out of the truck.

I looked at my surroundings as I walked down the brick path and up onto the porch. The screen door was swinging back and forth and the door was open, but I decided to knock anyways.

Paris's strong accent boomed through my ears as I assumed to be him, walk closer to the door.

He looked down at me before pursing his lips together and chuckling.

I took in his appearance before inhaling in his scent. This was the first time I had seen him without glasses, and he looked even sexier without them.

"Who is it?" he joked, looking directly into my eyes.

"Paris it's hot out here," I straight faced him.

"Aight, I quit," he laughed before stepping to the side so I could come in.

"What are you doing here? You asked Demarcus to call me over here?" I said, looking over at him as I walked into the living room.

"Nope. I ain't even kno' y'all knew each other," he shrugged before plopping on the couch.

"What's up Kim," Demarcus said, coming out of a room from the back.

He walked over to me before pulling me into a brief hug. "Hey Marcus."

"You looking beautiful," he said, looking me up and down.

"Boy I look a hot ass mess."

"Yeah, that bun bootleg as fuck," Paris laughed loudly causing me to whip my head in his direction.

"Wasn't shit bootleg when I had your ass in a trance last week," I snapped.

"Okay, don't be feeling yo self," he mugged me.

"Anyways, I invited you over here cause Milan told me what happened between y'all. Y'all been best friends forever, y'all ain't bout to let one night come between y'all on my watch," Marcus said.

I raised my brows at him before placing all of my weight on one side. "That still doesn't explain why I'm here."

"She on her way over here."

I kissed my teeth before heading to the door. Of course I wanted to make up with Milan, but I wanted her to come to me, I didn't want Marcus being the reason why we made up.

Paris grabbed my hand before pulling me back. "Get it together with ya lil friend. Ion know what y'all mad at each other about, but I'm pretty sure it's not worth endin' y'all friendship."

He sure in the hell likes grabbing me.

I rolled my eyes before plopping down on the couch.

Demarcus went back to the room he came from and Paris sat on the sofa opposite of me. I picked up my phone and began to play on it.

As I was playing candy crush on my phone, I heard the TV's volume go all the way up with Spongebob playing on it.

I glanced at Paris to see that his attention was all on the TV.

"I'm still tryna figure out how Mr.Krabs got a whole damn dolphin as a daughter. That's fucked up," he chuckled.

His laugh was cute.

"I think she's a whale," I butted in.

"Same shit," he shrugged.

I shook my head before getting up and going into the kitchen.

I heard the door open only to see that Paris had followed me. "You want some Kool-laid?" he asked as he searched through the cabinets.

"Mhm," I said lowly as I watched him search through the cabinets.

"Come hea," he said, making me squeeze my legs together.

The way his accent manipulated his words were a total turn on, but I had a whole boyfriend and Milan had her eyes on him.

I stood beside him as he fixed the Kool-aid. My eyes widened when he poured almost the whole bag of sugar into the container. "Nigga you must really want diabetes huh?"

"Girl you tripping, this good," he said, looking down into my eyes.

I looked at him a little while longer until I felt my face start to heat up. Looking away from him I held my cheeks because I knew I was blushing. "Why do you always do that?" I said lowly.

He chuckled before getting closer to me. "What I'm doing? I can't look at you?"

"No, it's how you look at me. It's like you're flirting with me or something."

"Ain't nobody flirting with yo cute ass," he kissed his teeth.

"Oh my gosh, see."

He laughed at me before taking a sip from the sweet ass Kool-aid he made.

"What? I can't think you're cute?"

"No, I have a boyfriend," I shrugged.

I studied his face to see if his expression would change, but it didn't.

"I don't give a fuck. If you beautiful then you beautiful."

"Hey," I heard Milan's voice, making me look in her direction.

By the way she was dressed, I could tell that she knew Paris was going to be here.

She looked good, per usual.

If we were competing for best dressed, she definitely would be winning right now.

I started to feel self conscious once I noticed that Paris was looking her up and down.

She bit her lip as she looked at me before walking over to me and giving me a hug. "Hey best friend," she said sexily.

Rolling my eyes, I lightly tapped her back before we let go of each other.

"Hi, I'm Milan, Demarcus's cousin," she said to Paris before sticking her manicured hand out.

He shook it before looking back at me and making his way out of the kitchen.

"You looked thirsty as hell just now," I chuckled.

"Girl at this point, I give no fucks. I'll be dehydrated for his sexy ass," she teased.

"Listen to me when I say that niggas don't like bitches who make themselves look desperate. You have to play hard to get," I said, giving my best friend some good advice.

"So you call grinding on a nigga you barely know, playing hard to get?"

"I thought you were over that."

"I am. I'm just saying. I'm a grown, fine ass bitch, I know how to reel niggas in. Come watch and learn," she said before disappearing into the living room.

I grabbed my cup of kool-aid off of the marble counter before following behind her. Once I walked into the living room, Milan was practically sitting on Paris's lap.

While she was staring at the side of his face, he was uncomfortably staring at the TV as spongebob played on it.

I felt so embarrassed for her, but she wasn't going to listen to me so I sat down across from them.

"Your hair is so cute," she said in her 'sexy' voice before attempting to touch it.

He swatted her hand away before looking at her like she was crazy. "Thanks ma, but I don't really like when people touch my shit," he said before focusing back on the TV.

My jaw dropped before I covered my mouth.

Her face had the look of agitation all over it.

"Oou, this my favorite episode right here," Paris blurted out before laughing.

"You a grown ass man. You really like this childish shit?" Milan asked, looking at him with her brow raised.

He scrunched his face up before turning to look at her. "Only thing childish is that fuck ass bob on yo head," he spat.

Milan is my best friend, and I loved her to death, but I couldn't help but to burst out laughing.

I laughed even harder once I heard Demarcus laugh from the back room.

Milan threw a pillow from the couch at me before dashing out the door.

I started to go after her but something clicked in my head and told me not to.

I don't know why she would be mad at me when I tried to tell her not to be thirsty. Now she was looking crazy.

"You okay?" Paris asked, before coming to sit beside me.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?" I shrugged.

He pursed his lips together before attempting to fix the bun on my head. Once he realized he wasn't making it any better, he just took it out completely.

We both laughed before he move my hair out of my face. "I like you hair like this," he smiled.

"It needs to be brushed," I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Nah, you look sexy like this," he said before licking over his plump lips.

I took a deep breath before giving him a small smile. If I wasn't turnt on before, I sure in the hell was now.
****

Milan stay mad at everything and everybody.

Excuse mistakes and typos

Yours Truly,
       PrincessNesh❤️💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.6K 4.8K 30
[Book 3 to Perfect Man series] Their relationship is put to the test, fame now taking over the soon to be married couple. After their past relationsh...
29 2 21
Sam is a girl who has a huge disease causing her to mess her life up. But when she goes to college She gets to meet a broken bad boy. Her whole story...
7.7K 136 22
Life seemed crystal clear to Jasmine Kim. Having an education, getting good grades, meeting her ideal man, and falling in love. Now onto the next ste...
6.7K 105 41
A 19 year old girl by the name of Brittany...She was a only child who was just trying to find her way..When I mean find her way it wasn't in life it...