Pumped-Up Kicks (A Logan Lerm...

By ravenswoodresidence

Sometimes people leave so they won't hurt you. Sometimes people leave just to hurt you. Sometimes people leav... More

Pumped-Up Kicks
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Authors note... Again
Promo
ignore this
update
another update

Chapter 13

214 8 5
By ravenswoodresidence

Telly's P.O.V.

--------------------------------------------------

Thursday

I woke up before my alarm could start playing She looks so perfect. I wiggled free of Logan's hold trying my best not to wake him. I reached for my phone and tip toed into my bathroom. I sent a text to Jared.

Me: Good Morning my love. I'll be driving myself in today. My wrist is all healed.

I set it down on my counter and started my shower. As the water heated up I undressed myself and pulled my hair into a shower cap. I didn't want the dye to wash out. I stepped in and let the hot water hit me as I relaxed my shoulders. 15 minutes later I stopped the water and wrapped a towel around myself. I brushed my teeth and checked my phone.

Jared: K ill c u @ school.

I smiled and opened the text I received from Remie.

Remie: let's go shoe shopping after school 2day. I invited Bryn.

I nodded and quickly dried off. I tied a robe on and hung my towel up. I opened the bathroom door slowly careful not to wake Logan... again. I crept to my closet and picked out jeans and a smiling off the shoulder sweater.I just got my jeans on my legs and fastened my bra when Logan sat up. He smirked.

"Good Morning." He climbed out my bed and walked over to me. His lips connected with my neck and his hands on my hips holding me in place.

"Logan you're sick." I reminded him.

"And you're half naked."

I pushed him off and proceded with dressing myself. He sat on the foot of my bed. "I take it your not coming today." I broke the silence not wanting his stare on me.

"Oh no I'm coming." He hopped up and darted for my bathroom. The door slammed and I heard the water run. I sighed and placed  my feet into a pair of black heels. I clicked into my bathroom and curled my now chocolate hair. I walked out and packed a grey hollister rucksack. I picked out my blue studios and a silver mustache necklace that helped the quirk factor. I paced my room waiting for Logan to finish.

"L! Cmon were gonna be late." I yelled just as he emerged.

"No need to shout."

I grabbed my keys and left with Logan trailing behind.

-----------

We pulled up to school and the engine died. I stepped out the same time as Logan and locked the car. I wanted no part of today's crowd. Everyone's eyes were on me as I smoothly made my way to my friends. Remie ran straight into Logan's arms dramatically. What is this the notebook?

I clicked over to Jen who was keeping Jared company. His eyes lit up as he saw me approach. I half hugged them both. "You drove Logan to school today." He pointed out.

"Only because he showed up late last night and then we fell asleep on my couch. Then I heard him leave and watched him start to beat the shit out of Jace. Then he crashed on my loveseat." I lied about the last part. I didn't think it was in his best interest if he knew we slept in the same bed and saw me half naked. He smiled as if he understood and kissed me as the bell rung.

----------

I found myself in the shoe department of Macy's with Remie and Bryn. They brought me pair after pair of heels in all sorts of arrangements. Bryn left to search for more when my eyes landed on what might be the lucky winner. "Rem!! I hit the jackpot." I lunged towards them and swooped them up. They were black satin stilettos with a blood red bow. The same colour of my dress. Bryn came with loads more for herself. I placed them on my feet and started walking around. They were just perfect. I took them off and placed my feet back in my original heels. I placed my new babies in its box and slid the lid overtop. I tucked the box under my arm and looked around. Both Rem and Bryn were ready to checkout. We took a trip to Victoria's Secret. I helped myself in finding  purple sleep shorts and a matching spaghetti tank top. I bought them along with a nude coloured lipstick.

Later I was in the back of Bryn's Acura scrolling through my insta feed. "Telly I'm telling you. Be prepared for after the homecoming dance." Remie told me.

"Why?" I asked with an accidental hint of hostility in my voice.

"Why not. OMG You're gonna look so hot in your dress. Jared will have it on your bedroom floor in seconds." Bryn agreed with Rem. And then they chatted away about who knows what. I couldn't think about anything else except for what they both just said. Sex. With Jared. On the night of homecoming. The drive from the mall was long so I took my time daydreaming about it. Oh how much have I wanted this. I slept with exboyfriends of mine but they couldn't compare. I started feeling giddy inside. I continued scrolling through my feed. I arrived home at 10:30. I laid my bags on my loveseat and put my new shoes to the back of my closet along with my dress.  I popped the tags on my new nightclothes and slipped them on. I spilled the contents from a bath and body works bag and arranged it with my cosmetics and perfume. ping. I checked my phone.

Jared: Can I come over?

Me: Yeah sure.

I did a quick scan of my already clean room. Then emptied my bag from Abercrombie and hung my new hoodie up. I put my bags away and started playing Adele at a low volume. I washed my face removing any makeup and brushed my teeth. I walked back into my closet  attempting to find something to pull off an Ashton Irwin. Ripped jeans and a sleeve of a flannel with a nirvana shirt were found. I folded them in neat piles and placed them on a shelf. I walked out and changed the playlist. Imagine Dragons streamed through the speakers in my walls.

knock knock knock. I made my way to the front door and let Jared in. We entered my room and he dropped an overnight bag next to my desk as I sat on my loveseat. I picked up my copy of Beautiful Creatures and resumed in my reading. I felt the next cushion over sink indicating that Jared joined me. "Who are you dressing as tomorrow." He said genuinely curious.

"Ashton Irwin."

"There is no possible way you're gonna pull that off."

"Watch me."

"How was shoe shopping?"

"Awesome. I scored a beautiful pair. They go with my dress perfectly."

"Lemme see."

"It's a surprise. Just make sure you wear blood red."

"Okay."

"Okay. You know what we just did?"

"What?"

I smiled. "We just pulled an okay-okay. We're almost like Gus and Hazel."

" Why almost."

"Neither of us have cancer. You have both your legs and I have lungs that don't suck at being lungs. and you're still alive."

"Oh. Why did Logan freak out when he found out what Jace did."

"Because my wrists started to form bruises. He saw the big purple marks and started to rage."

"How'd you calm him down?"

"We watched a movie."

I answered his question and there was silence between us. Amsterdam was playing the background. Jared's hand moved to my bare knee and traced circles on it.

"Do you wanna know a secret?" He finally stated breaking the silence. I nodded. " Rem and Log flirted for a month before they got together. Bryn and Toph since sophmore year."  He informed me.

"They obviously didn't text for hours during the night."

"  I think we're worse."

"Way worse." He leaned in and kissed me. Slowly and then all at once. I bit his bottom lip. I climbed on top of him and tangled my hands in his hair tugging at the roots gently. A throaty moan escaped from him and his tongue massaged mine.

His fingertips pressed into my hips squeezing me every so slightly. My hands moved to the back of his neck. His moved to mine earning a gasp as he found my sweet spot. He left sloppy kisses making a path down to my collarbone.His hands trailed under my thighs and rested there for a second. My hands moved to the hem of his shirt. He pulled it over his head and connected our lips again.  He stood up and carried me to my bed not breaking the kiss once. We plopped down on the soft fabric. His arms wrapped around my hips and spun me so now he was on top. He started untying my nightshorts draw string.

" It's getting late we should go to bed." He said as he pulled back. He stood up and dimmed my lights and lowered the music as I got under the covers. I watched him unbutton his jeans and push them down his long legs. I laid down and tried to get comfty. His arms snaked around my waist as he slid in next to me. " Goodnight my love."

"Goodnight." I yawned.

----------

Friday

Wake up in the morning with the sunlight in my eyes. No my head don't feel so bright. What the hell happened last night?

" No not The Vamps." Jared complained in his morning voice. I broke free of his hold and stalked into my bathroom closing the door behind me. I picked out a shower gel and started my shower. 10 mintues later I got out and dried off. I brushed my teeth and changed into my robe and left. I headed straight for my closet and closed the door behind me. I dressed myself and slathered on my black raspberry vanilla lotion that matched my shower gel.  I opened the door and looked at my shoe selection. I settled on my white Converse and walked out. My eyes landed on Jared checking himself out in my mirror.

"Ohmigod you're Zac Efron." I squealed behind him. He laughed and I grabbed a brush leaving my wavy hair down and tied the flannel piece around my head. "Pulling an Ashton Irwin like a pro." I applied light makeup and walked past Jared to get my phone and earbuds. He helped me put on a songbird necklace and my nude trench coat again. I dropped my keys into my hollister rucksack and we exited my house.

I drove us to school in the camero and we spotted our cluster. He rested a protective arm on my waist pulling me closer to him. "Are we competing with Rem and Log for the spot of The Power couple." I joked.

"Yeah like Ashton Irwin and Zac Efron would ever date." I heard his eyes rolling in his tone.

"Oh shut up." I untied my trench as we approached the future Mr. and Mrs. Lerman.

"Ashley Benson and Tyler Blackburn. I didn't expect to see Pretty Little Liars in a high school parking lot." I playfully teased. Remie threw her head back in laughter.

"That Awkward Moment has already started its premiere. I'm afraid you're late Zac." Remie played along. "Telly, honestly I thought you would pick Jennifer Lawrence or Kendall Jenner." Rem confessed.

"Jen is my queen along with Shailene Woodley but tbh I put KJ2 over her sister."

"Alright. Spill. Who are you?" She pointed an accusing finger at me and giggled.

"Ashton Irwin." She started cracking up.

"I didn't think she could actually pull that off." Jared shared a fist bump with Rem. I started laughing at how much she was laughing. Bryn and Jen made their way over to us having Topher trailing behind.

"Selena, Demi, and Justin." I guessed.

"You're too good at this." Jen laughed. "Are you Harry Styles?" She added.

"Sorry love but no." I faked a British accent.

"Chris Hemsworth." Bryn said with confidence.

"Do I look like an huntsman to you."

"My money is on Austin Mahone." Topher declared. I pulled my phone out my backpocket and started playing Mmm Yeah. I stopped after the rap and shook my head no. "Give us a hint." I scrolled through my list and played Good girls. They looked completely clueless.

"Ashton Irwin." I finally answered them. They started exchanging a lot of ohhhs. Jared escorted me to my locker.

"Um so it looks like I'm staying the weekend."

"Yeah I guess so. But I'm going to Ashleys out there for a sleepover."

"Oh we were all invited. And by sleepover we leave at like 2 in the morning after playing random games." He was cut off by the hostess herself.

"Yeah. This is Ashton's first time so I thought why not let her pick the games."

"Do you have a Wii?"

"mmmhmm."Our cluster created a blockade in the hallway.

"Who's up for a little Just Dance tourney."

"That's only if you can beat Justin Bieber over here."

"What's your high score on Good Feeling Extreme?" I challenged with a curve of my lip.

"4 stars."

"Oh this is gonna be fun." I closed my locker door and headed off to start the day.

( Ohhh I just love this chapter. Who likes my excessive  use of songs and movies and #trips. I do. Okay so next update will be later on. I'm tired to this is where I stop. Okay BYEEEE!!xxx)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
866K 53.2K 117
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...