Dream, my little mate

By germzzz

"Stop fucking hiding from me," He grabbed me by my arm and brought me closer to him, then he whispered in my... More

Authors note// please read
chapter: 1
Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21
Chapter:22
Chapter:23
Chapter:24
Chapter:25
Chapter:26
Chapter:27
Chapter:29
Chapter:30
Chapter:31
Chapter:32
Chapter:33
Chapter:34
Chapter:35
Chapter:36
Chapter:37
Chapter:38
Chapter:39
Chapter:40
Author's note

Chapter:28

11.9K 253 39
By germzzz

Akai's POV

It just wasn't adding up. Why would some random wolf come on my land and kill my pack members? It's not like we had a lot of members or land in general. It seemed more like a killing out of personal matters, other than just a purposeful killing.

We had checked the whole bloody scene from every inch; no smell, no tracks, and no trace. Whoever did this was good and I had this strong feeling that they'd easily do it again. And the thought that they got away with this so effectively, means they can successfully do it again.

The feeling that I should send my Lupita away was starting to crawl into my head and firmly sit. I just wanted her safe at all times and if not being at my pack will do that, then I'll happily take her back to her old one for a few weeks. I already knew rogues or whoever was doing this normally went for the Luna because it's going to weaken the pack, but I was going to make sure not a atom on that girl got hurt.

"What do we do now? We don't have any leads, no ideas of who could've done it, and these people are dang-" Shea spoke with a hint of worry in his words.

"We just wait and watch for now. If we are in desperate need of help, then I'll just ask my father. Even though that'll bruise my ego a bit."

"I don't care about the condition of your ego. It's not like your ego can save our whole pack when those man-slaughtering wolf things come back!" Shea threw his hands up in frustration and I almost wanted to laugh, but it didn't seem like the right place with all these bodies and blood beside us.

"It'll be fine. You know I will look at this from every angle and figure out the best option for us." Shea visibly calmed from my words. He knew I was sincere and I wouldn't let my pack down. "Now lets head back to the house, Shea butter." I laughed as we walked back to the pack house.

"Don't start calling me that again! It's not funny." Shea groaned and angrily walked next to me. "You better be glad I don't have a stupid name for you."

***************

"Can you pass me the potatoes?" Orianna asked quietly as we all sat at the table eating dinner in silence. I passed them to her and continued my dinner.

"So what's the conclusion on the three dead bodies?" Ferrah asked randomly.

"I don't know yet. It's not looking good though." I stated. It annoyed me that I couldn't give my pack the 'You're safe' statement. I didn't know what we were up against sadly.

"Well, with you being our Alpha we're leaning on you to protect us. Right now you don't sound to sure about our safety." Ferrah said back sassily.

I was gripping my fork so tight that it was starting to bend under my hold. I hated when people doubted my ability to keep my people safe, especially one of my very own pack members. That anger from earlier was coming back and I just knew I was going to lose my cool on the small little woman sitting across from me. I wouldn't dare hit her, but I was going to do something to make her shut up for once.

She has been pushing at my limit for a long time now and I was at the last straw with that she-wolf.

"Ferrah, have you ever heard of the saying 'if you don't have anything worth hearing, then just keep it shoved down your small throat'?" I looked at her with a scowl on my face. I already knew my eyes were darkening as the seconds passed by.

"No, I have never heard of that. And I'm just voicing what the whole pack is feeling." She said back nonchalantly.

"Well, you should take that saying to heed now that you know it."

She let out a humorless laugh. "You weren't telling me to stop talking when I was asking you to come in my bed at night. If I can remember clearly, you asked me to scream your name actually." She stared at me as my face turned red- not from embarrassment, but fury. Her whole being was trying to defy me and make me out to be the bad guy.

I noticed Orianna stiffen up next to me and Shea let out an exaggerated sigh. I guess the secret was out now to the whole freaking pack.

"Just because we had a intimate relationship in the past does not mean you have special privileges, Lupa. Now stop embarrassing yourself and just go up to your room civilly." I said back calmly. I didn't want to give her the reaction she wanted.

"Why, so you can come and punish me later when everyone else is sleep?" Her voice was filled with that low, flirty tone. Back then I would've loved it, but right now she was just poking at my last nerve.

"You better leave before I do something I'll regret, Lupa. We're not together and even if we were you still wouldn't be able to talk to me like that. Now go up to your room if you still care about your wellbeing and pull another stunt like that and you'll be out this pack before you can plead your innocence." She rolled her eyes, but she slowly stood from her seat and strolled off to her room.

We sat in silence as we heard her light footsteps move farther away from us. The air was tense and filled with my overwhelming anger. Nobody dared say a word or even breath hard. We all just stared at our plates and
swirled around whatever was left on it.

Once the silence became deafening, I stood up and strolled to my bedroom. It wasn't a normal occurrence for me to leave before the rest of the pack finished, but I was over today and I was ready to sleep the anger off. Soon after I left I could head the footsteps from the rest of my pack going to their assigned room.

"Akai!" I heard Orianna's voice calling after me as she ran closely behind me trying to catch up. I didn't stop though, I already knew what she wanted to talk about. "Stop." She called out again, but I ignored her again and silently walked into my room.

She walked into my room right after me, closing the door behind her. She watched as I strolled over to my closet pulling out a clean pair of shorts.

"Akai!" She called out again as I walked into the bathroom to change and brush my teeth. "If you don't come out here and talk to me I'm going to leave!" I let out a sigh as I stepped out the bathroom.

"What do you want me to say?" I said annoyed as I walked out the bathroom and slowly walked over to my bed to sit. "Yes, me and Ferrah were together for a few months, but I broke it off a few weeks before I even met you."

"I always had an idea that you guys had been together, but that's not what I'm upset about." Her voice was calm and steady unlike like mine. I was done with today and my attitude was showing that. "I'm mad that you never told me. You don't think I should've known you had been with one of your pack members intimately?"

I let out a heavy sigh. "I didn't want you to get jealous or insecure. I thought it'd be best if I just kept it hidden, no matter how cliche that sounds."

"I wouldn't have gotten jealous because who's with you now? Who's in your bedroom with you now? Who has your mark on their skin? Me, not her. It just would've been a helpful thing to know, but it's whatever. Just know next time, don't hide anything from me no matter how mad you think I'll get." She slowly walked over to me and stood between my legs. "If anything... she's the one jealous. Why do you think she keeps acting out. I can't believe you dated a girl like her."

"She wasn't always like that, you know. I've known her my whole life and she was always fun and free-spirited, but that changed when you came." I gently grabbed her waist and pulled her down onto my lap. "I'm sorry for hiding that from you and it won't happen again. Today has been a stressful day and I just need something to take my mind off things... got any ideas?"

"Many." I placed a small kiss on her neck.

"Care to share?" I asked as I looked down at her amused.

"I can show you better than I can tell you. Go lay down and wait for me to do my magic on you, your mind will explode!" I placed another kiss on her neck as she continued talking. "You won't be able to think straight when I'm down with you, so sit back and relax. Also, leave the covers off." She jumped off my lap and ran out my door before I could say anything else.

I gladly laid down in my bed, preparing myself for Orianna to use her skills on me. I even pulled off my shirt as I patiently waited for her to come back. It was going to be a fun night.

***************

I didn't think her idea of a fun night would be Orianna sitting in my bed, taking all my covers, and watching Moana. When she walked in the room she looked at me confused because my shirt was off and she was even more confused when she sat on the bed and I immediately started kissing her and why my eyes were glowing.

She pulled back from my lips after a while and told me that she had planned for us to watch a movie tonight, not kiss every 2 seconds. She then threw back my shirt and turned on the colorful movie. Needless to say, I was kinda disappointed. I could've sworn I knew where she was trying to take tonight, but I was all the way wrong.

"Look, she restored the island. Like she's a whole superwoman." I laughed as I watched Orianna's eyes lights up as she watched the screen. I had thought I would be upset about the ending of tonight, but I was presently surprised. I actually enjoyed watching Orianna as she pointed out different things in the movie and I secretly liked the movie... maybe.

"Your head feeling better?" She asked after she had closed the computer and sat it on her nightstand.

"Yes, I feel a whole lot better because of you." I placed a light kiss on her forehead, then I snuggled deeper into her body. "Thank you, baby."

"You're welcome. Now let's sleep because I'm exhausted from today." I silently agreed with her, then I turned off the lamp and cuddled back with Orianna as we both drifted to sleep.

//////////////////

Hahahaha, Stupid Akai!

Nothing else to say about this chapter other then... Ferrah can be a beach sometimes, but what can you do?

I hoped you enjoy and all that other fun stuff I guess☺️ Also, I'm really trying to get this book finished in the next month, so hopefully the chapters will be coming out faster. (Let's just hope the laziness doesn't kick in).

Anywho, Bye💓

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.6K 25
''Don't worry, I'm the Strongest.''
462K 12.1K 40
WARNING: This book contains themes of violence and sexual acts that may not be suitable for some audiences. Please read with caution. Making somethi...
45.5K 1.9K 60
"You know love, you shouldn't follow strangers." My whole body tensed as the deep silky words entered my ears. No fucking way. You have got to be ki...
77.1K 2.9K 34
Born mute Scarlet Solomon has never muttered a word in her life. Relying on sign language, and notes- Scarlet has no issues communicating. What her i...