Lashton One Shots

By Haydenpumpkinchan

Contains baby 5sos, cliffhangers, mystery, pirates, blackmail, fluff, lemons, tons of Lashton and very few sp... More

Lashton One Shots
#Lashton
Baby Ashton
Baby Ashton Part 2
Baby Ashton Part 3
Baby Ashton Part 4
Skinny Love
Baby Luke
Baby Luke Part 2
Baby Adventures- Luke's Birthday Crush
He Likes Boys
Cake
Storm
"I'll Catch You If You Fall."
The Hybrid Story
Different Ending
Mute
Luke's Fairy
Luke's Fairy Part 2
Luke's Fairy Part 3
Superhero
Superhero Part 2
Countdown
Sick
Cop VS Criminal
Stuck In A Lift
Luke's Christmas Present
Heartbreak Boy
Glass Cases and Kisses
Note Passing
Princes
The Moviestar and the Maid
Wild Love
Voodoo Doll
Voodoo Doll Part 2
Voodoo Doll Part 3
Bad Influence
Socks
The Five Day Challenge
I Love/Hate My Neighbor
Luke's Flower Child
Luke's Flower Child Part 2
Luke's Flower Child Part 3
Niall's Flower Children Mishap
Niall's Flower Children Mishap Part 2
Luke's Flower Child Part 4.5
Everyday
Punks VS Nerds
Punks VS Nerds Part 2
Sightless Eyes
Escapist
Saving Red
Switched
Freedom- Read All About It
Freedom- Never Surrender
Freedom- Bad Day
Freedom - Gives You Hell
Find Love On Earth
Luke's Birthday
The Taste Of Ashton
Friends With Benefits
Mango Smoothie
Reader Asks
Character Asks
The Cutest Delivery Boy
LashtonIsAKenguin
Tonight Love Slowly Blooms More
For Larry_Lashton ♡
Blackmail
Blackmail Part 2
Blackmail Part 3
Blackmail Part 4
Blackmail Part 5
Blackmail Part 6
Ashly and Lucy
Boarding School
The Good Life
Bubble Bath
Gravity
Promises
Super Models Mean Super Crushes
Mine To Hold
Luke's Kink
Unsouled
Candy Kisses
Ashton's Birthday
The Dare
The Dare Part 2
Stutter Boy Part 2
Stutter Boy Part 3
Mini Ashton
Smalla Than A Bug
The Problem With Santa
How It Really Happened
Stockholm Syndrome
Stockholm Syndrome Part 2
The Copper Scroll
The Copper Scroll Part 2
The Copper Scroll Part 3
The Copper Scroll Part 4
The Copper Scroll Part 5
Oblivious
Opposites Can't Attract
Opposites Can't Attract Part 2
Script What You're Going To Say
Fish Out Of Water
The Hunger Games
Friday The 13th
Luke_Is_A_Penguin
Not According To Plan
Petsmart
Luke's Flower Child Part 5

Ashton's Fairy

20K 317 343
By Haydenpumpkinchan

Dedicated to unicxrn_mashton for her idea!

Luke is the fairy this time, and he meets a human named Ashton. (Calum and Michael are fairies in this one too)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"Stop it you guys!" Luke complained, jumping up and trying to grab onto the ball that was soaring over his head.

"Aw, wookit wittle Lukey-poos!" Mikey teased, catching the ball.

"He's so cute." Calum pressed his hands to face and cooed. "I wanna hug him!"

"No." Luke said flatly. "Give the ball back!"

"Come on, bring it in." Calum flew over to him, his arms outstretched.

"Im not hugging you."

Michael dropped the ball and came up to him too. "Hugging time!"

"Its not hugging time." Luke glared.

"Its always hugging time." Mikey and Calum grabbed Luke and hugged him tightly. Luke sighed in frustration.

"Can I have the ball back now?"

"No." Mikey squeezed him harder. "You are so huggable."

"Thanks. Will you let go now?" Luke tried reaching for the ball with dinosaur arms.

Calum laughed. "Can I pinch his face? I wanna pinch his face!"

Luke groaned as Calum and Mikey squeezed his cheeks. "What is wrong with you guys? I thought we were playing soccer!"

"We were, but now we're playing pinch the Luke." Mikey teased.

"Well Luke quits." Luke pouted.

"Hey...you guys hear that?" Calum asked suddenly and they stopped to listen.

"Whoa, its shaking the whole ground!" Luke exclaimed as they tried to catch their balance.

"Human!" Michael shouted, pointing at the sky.

Calum and Michael jumped out of the way as a large human walked past them, but Luke was mesmerized by the being. He had never seen someone so...beautiful before.

He quickly grabbed onto the tight black denim of the humans skinny jeans, and gasped as he walked pulled along.

"Luke!" Calum cried. He tried flying after them, but the human was walking to fast for him to keep up. Mikey came up behind him.  "Hes gone! That human kidnapped him!"

Calum sighed and fell to the ground. "How are we gunna get him back?"

Mikey sat beside him. "I dont know. But we will."

-

Luke screamed and held on tightly to the fabric as the wind blew his hair and wings back. He gripped onto the jeans and started climbing up.

Ashton sang along to his headphones as he walked home from school, oblivious to the fairy that was climbing up his back.

He reached his house and opened the door. "Mom, I'm home!" He called as he dropped his backpack to the floor and kicked off his shoes.

He ran up to his room and collapsed onto his bed, playing on his phone.

Luke lifted up the humans hat and peered around. "Whoa, what is this place?"

He flew out and zipped around the room, studying the posters, pictures, and other things on the walls.

He studied his reflection in a laptop screen. "What the...."

He knocked on the window. "What is this witchcraft?"

"Ew! Bug!" Luke turned around and gasped as a giant hand slammed down, nearly crushing him. He flew up and buzzed around the humans head, making the human smack himself a few times, be for he managed to knock Luke to the floor.

"Wait!" Luke cried, sheilding his face as a foot hovered over him. "Don't kill me! Please!"

"What?" Ashton moved his foot and crouched down, studying Luke closely. "Hey...you're not a bug!"

"No shit Sherlock!" Luke glared and struggled to sit up. "Thanks for damaging my wing you douchedick."

Ashron gasped and carefully scooped him up. "Hey, are you- are you a fairy?!"

"I am. Thanks for not killing me." Luke held his broken wing softly. "Jerk."

"Whoa...um, I think you got the wrong room, my little sisters room is down the hall." Ashton said uneasily.

Luke gazed up at Ashton admiringly.  He was even more stunning up close.

"Um, this is really weird. I didnt know you guys even existed!" Ashton exclaimed, walking to his bed and laying Luke onto his pillow. "Sorry about your wing by the way, I thought you were a bug."

Luke shrugged. "It's cool." He smiled up at Ashton and stuck his tongue out. "Hi. I'm Luke."

Ashton laid down beside him. "Ashton."

Luke rolled around on the pillow and giggled. "Thats a cute name."

Ashton caught him before he fell off the bed. "Thanks. I like your name too."

Luke settled down on Ashtons hand. "So, whats up? How's life? Wanna kiss? Do you play soccer?"

"Wait what?" Ashton blinked.

"Nothing, I'm hungry." Luke stood up.

"Oh. Uh, I can get you something to eat." Ashton got up and walked downstairs, with Luke sitting on his shoulder.

"What do you want?" Ashton asked, opening the fridge.

"You."

"What?" Ashton looked down at the fairy.

"I said food. Like whatever you have is fine." Luke shrugged.

"Oh, uh, how bout some chips?" Ashton grabbed down a bag from the cupboard.

"Sure."

Ashton went back up to his room and opened the bag of chips. He set them on the bed and Luke climbed inside the bag.

Luke looked up at him and sighed happily. "I like you Ashton." Ashton looked down at him. "Huh?"

"Like, you're nice and stuff." Luke said quickly, crawling back inside the bag to hide his red cheeks.

"Oh." Ashton blushed slightly too. "Thanks, I like you too."

"Ashton!" The door was knocked open. "Mom says you gotta unload the dishwasher!" Ashton groaned. "Can't you do it Lauren?"

"Nope." The girl shook her ponytail. "I'm having a tea party!"

"Ooh!" Luke peered out of the chip bag. "I wanna go to that!" 

"No!" Ashton hissed, scooping up the bag. "You stay in there until I get back! Who knows what Lauren would do if she saw you."

Luke huffed and angrily took a bite out of another chip. "Fine."

Ashton left and Luke climbed out of the bag. He checked to make sure Ashton was gone before flying into Lauren's room.

Ashton saw though, and grabbed Luke.

"I said no." He walked to the kitchen and stuck Luke under a cup while Luke crossed his arms and pouted.

"This is fairy abuse." He complained.

Ashton shrugged and unloaded the dishwasher. 

Luke watched him. "You hate me, don't you?"

Ashton stopped. "What, no! Are you bipolar or something?"

Luke sighed and plopped down into the counter. "Maybe. Everyone says I ate paint chips as a child."

Ashton sighed and lifted the cup up. "Well I dont hate you." Luke crawled onto Ashtons palm.

"I don't hate you either." He kissed Ashtons fingers.

Ashton laughed. "That tickles!"

"What does?"

Ashton gasped and hid his hand behind his back, holding Luke tightly.

"Mom! Um, nothing."

He gave her a quick smile and ran up to his room.

He closed his door and let Luke go.

The fairy buzzed around the room happily. "You should fly with me!"

"Or nah." Ashton shrugged.

Luke pouted. "Why not?"

"I don't come with wings, in case you havent noticed." Ashton laughed.

"Oh yeah." Luke frowned. "We have a problem." Ashton smiled. "How bout I just watch you?"

So Luke flew around the air, doing flips and somersaults, doing his best to impress Ashton.

Ashton laughed and clapped. "Nice one!" Luke beamed.

"I have a trampoline out back, I could jump while you fly." Ashton suggested.

"What's a trampoline?" Luke asked, following Ashton out to his backyard.

"Its a....jumpy thingy." Ashton explained as he climbed on. "See, the springs make you bounce."

He started jumping and Luke joined him, only going about a foot high, which made Ashton laugh.

"Hey, where are you from?" Ashton asked as they jumped.

"The second star to the right and straight on till morning." Luke responded.

Ashton stopped. "Wait really?"

Luke giggled. "No. I'm from Sydney. My house is down the road from your house."

"Oh." Ashton sat down. "That would have been really cool."

"Yeah, NeverLand is really kickass." Luke said, settling himself beside Ashton. "We went there once for a family vacation. It's kinda like your guys's Disney World."

"Wait, NeverLand is a real place?" Ashton questioned, holding Luke in his hand. "How? It's just a fairytale!"

"Exactly." Luke flapped his wings slightly. "Fairy." He said in a duh tone.

"Wait...wait...wait...." Ashton thought it over. "Can you take me there?"

"I don't know, you can only get there by flying, and I'm too small to get you off the ground...." Luke thought for a moment. "Hey! But if my friends helped, we could!"

"You have friends?"

"You're surprised?"

"Kinda. How many fairies are there?"

"There's a fairy for every human being, so over seven billion." Luke said as Ashton stood up, still holding Luke.

The fairy suddenly perked up. "Hey, do you hear that?"

"No." Ashton frowned. "What?"

"It's my friends!"

"I kinda hear a high pitched squealing." Ashton said.

Luke giggled. "That's Calums war cry."

"What the fuck!" Ashton ducked suddenly as two other fairies flew at him, pulling at his hair and attacking him.

"Give us back Luke!" One shouted. "Or else I'll bite!"

"Yeah, and I'll lick!" The other said, which made Luke drop to floor laughing. "Lick what?"

"Luke!" They gasped and stopped their assault on the human.

"You're alive!" The three fairies hugged.

"Of course I'm alive." Luke rolled his eyes. "And Ashton didn't kidnap me, so you should apologize for getting fairy dust in his eyes."

"My eyes aren't gunna fly out of my skull right?" Ashton asked worriedly, rubbing them.

"Haha no," Mikey chuckled nervously, "but you should get that checked out."

Luke flew up to Ashton's shoulder. "Guys! Ashton wants to go to NeverLand, and I think we can make it if the three of us give him some of our dust."

"NeverLand?" Calum asked. "I'm kinda banned from there."

"What?" Luke frowned.

"What?" Calum countered quickly.

"Pizza!" Michael jumped up. "I'll help you if he orders us pizza."

"How do you know what pizza is?" Ashton questioned.

Mikey rolled his eyes. "Because I'm not an idiot."

"Okay, I can get you guys pizza." Ashton said as he stood up.

The fairies sat on his shoulders as he walked back into the house to order.

"Okay, and then we go to NeverLand!" Luke cheered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1K 28 36
Here are some sickfics about 5sos along with Middle Schoolers, Raphael, Yuto, Aidan, Zoe and Thaiyo. I hope you enjoy them(Requests are open but only...
34.5K 1.2K 22
Enjoy this small collection of stories. I've removed the copyright restrictions so please feel free to use any of my works in here as you wish. It'...
324K 4.3K 27
A bunch of dirty 5 Seconds Of Summer one-shots.. It's them gay ships if you know what I'm saying...
26K 770 36
gay one shots, but mostly lashton. some are mine, some are not. requests closed. Updates: Completed Chapter Titles: English