143 (Tay k Story)

By miagoldii

Listed as #39 in romance-friendship Just your average love story... not ~ A hot summer up in H-town. Keleii... More

Introduction
Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter Eight
Not an update
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
chapter twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
🌹New Story Alert 🌹
chapter thirty one
chapter thirty two
chapter thirty three
🌹 PART TWO IS HERE 🌹
🌈 New Story 🌈

Chapter three

3.9K 124 12
By miagoldii

*

Ooou

Now ill never get over you until i find

Something new

That gets me high like you do

Listen to my heart go

Baaadum boo'd up

We yelled out as we were singing along to the song. Me, Trina and Ari got behind each other and started doing the red nose. Following the rhythm of the beat.

Soon later, the song ended and then a reggae song started to play. Me, Trina and Ari started cheering then we began dancing.

The same dude from earlier that was with Ari came up and started dancing behind her. She started grinding on him. At this point it was just me and Trina.

I guess i spoke too soon because Michael started walking up. " Aye come dance wit' me ", he said. Trina looked at me. " Are you gonna be ok Keke ", she asked me.

" Oh, no yeah go have fun ", i told her. " Are you sure ? Because i can leave him and keep dancing with you ", she said. I shook my head. She smiled small then walked away with Mikey.

I started walking off the dance floor.

" Ayo "

I turned around to see Tay walking towards me.

" You wanna dance "

" Uh.. I was just about to leave "

" Come on Keleii. You gonna leave without at least dancing with me one time "

I smiled a little then i looked away.

" I don't know.."

" Plus you owe me for helping you out with that dude earlier "

" Oh really ? "

Then Tay started looking around.

" Oh look there he go right there, ill just tell him that you single-"

" No!.. Just come on "

I took his hand and led him to a spot on the dance floor.

" Dont try anything funny either ", i told him. He smirked then he put his hands up. " Im not, you aint gotta worry ", he replied.

They started playing another reggae song which made everybody cheer. Tay looked over at me and licked his bottom lip.

" Can we dance now ? Or do i have to convince you some more ? "

People started crowding over where we were standing. To the point where we don't have any room to dance.

" Lets go "

I took his hand again and led him to a different spot.

We started dancing. Towards the middle of the song we started dancing close to each other. I turned around so my back was facing his front and began dancing on him.

He put his hands on my waist and followed my movement. We were dancing for a while then the song cut off. Then another song started to play.

I turned around to face him. We just stared at each other. I put my hair behind my ear as i looked down smiling. He laughed a little then cleared his throat.

" I- "

" KELEII "

We looked over and saw Ari pushing people to get to us.

" There you are, im about to go ", Ari said. She looked over at Tay then back at me with a smirk.

" Bitchhh ", she mouthed to me.

I rolled my eyes then i grabbed her hand.

" Lets go "

" Hol up "

I looked over at Tay. He walked closer to us.

" Can i have your number ?", he asked me. Ari kept hitting my arm looking between us. I smiled a little.

" You can ask Trina, she has it ", i said then i begin to walk off with Ari behind me.

--------

Three days later

" How many times i have to tell you, no eating in front of customers ", Mali said. My other coworker, Deon, rolled his eyes then he sat his chips down.

Deon is so fine. But ill never date him, why ? Because he's a man whore and i don't got time for that.

" Damn my bad bro ", Deon said. Mali turned back around to face him. " And im not your brother, buddy ", he said. Me and Mya tried our hardest not to laugh. Deon sucked his teeth as Mali walked off.

He turned to look at us. We started to laugh in his face.

" What the fuck is funny with yall big bobble head asses "

We continue to laugh at him until he walked off. Mya turned to me.

" So do you have any plans this weekend "

" No i don't, why "

" Well good. Come on this double date with me "

I looked at her like she was crazy.

" Ohh no! Not gonna happen "

Mya sucked her teeth then crossed her arms.

" Why not Keke "

" You remember the last time i went on a double date with you ?"

" Keleii come on now he wasn't that bad "

" Crying about his ex in the middle of the date is pretty bad ", i responded. She rolled her eyes at me.

" I promise this time you'll like this dude. He's one of my man's friends and you know his friends are fine ", Mya said. I looked over at her with a raised eyebrow.

" What, its true ", she continued. I shook my head.

" Fine but Mya i swear if he's anything like the last one "

" Ooou yay and you don't got nothing to worry about ", she said happily then she clapped her hands.

" Oh we gotta go to the mall and buy us outfits. Wait here im gonna get Mali to let us leave ", Mya said. She walked off in the back without letting me get a word in.

Deon and our other coworkers Prince and Shyla came walking through the front door being all loud. I don't like Prince or his ass kissing sidekick Shyla. Deon only hang with them to get with Shyla. Shyla is Indian. She has hazel green eyes with long dark brown hair. She also have freckles. Me and Mya used to be cool with her until Prince came along. We all used to be cool in the beginning but Prince like to create drama.

Prince...he a little sugarfoot. If you know what i mean. He dont have no shame in flaunting it either. His favorite things to wear is mesh shirts, crop tops and anything champion. He can dress despite the fact that he's mean as fuck. He's not really tall either. He's kind of my height and he's mad skinny. Not Ricky Thompson skinny but like Barbiegutz skinny. He's also mixed with Asian and black which makes him think that he's better then everybody even more.

He came walking over to me with the other two right behind him.

" Whats up bitchh ", he said as he took his sunglasses off. I rolled my eyes.

" Uhh. Dont be acting stank ", Prince said then he mushed my forehead with his hand. I smacked his hand away.

" Dont be touching me Prince, im not in the mood "

" Yes i am Prince and you'll treat me as such ", he said with a smirk. I scrunched my nose up.

" Get the fuck outta my face "

" Im not in your face but now i am ", he got in my face. I pushed him off of me.

" You got two seconds to get your ugly ass outta my face before i drag you "

" See that was cute but dont try it hoe cause you KNOW im not ugly ", he said. Then he flipped his invisible hair. I started laughing sarcastically.

" Nigga you're ugly bye. Get the fuck on cause im not the one ", i said then i waved him off. Mya came walking back from talking to Mali. She stood next to me then looked Prince up and down.

" Oh baby im not the one either. Im not the one, two, or three and you really sitting here tryna play me like i wont beat your ass ", he said then he handed Shyla his glasses and phone.

" Ha! I would like to see you try it. Matter of fact, what you wanna do cause we can take it outside "

Prince started to walk up on me until Deon and Shyla started holding him back. He started yelling and everything. I just stood there laughing with Mya.

" You scary. You's a scary ass bitchh " Mya sung out then we started to laugh. He really started going crazy trying to get to us.

" LET ME GO. Them dumb ass bitches trying me ", he yelled out still trying to get out of their hold.

Mali came walking from the back and started yelling.

" STOP! Get back to work all of you" he said to them three. They left to go to the back. He turned back to us.

" And you two leave out before i change my mind "

We practically ran to the back to get our stuff. Once we came back to the front, Mali was still standing at the counter.

" Yall always start drama when yall are around each other ", he said as we walked out of the restaurant.

We walked to our cars laughing and talking about what just occurred. Mya turned to me.

" Ima meet you at the mall girl "

" Ok ", i responded. We both got into our cars then we drove off.

*********

Yall think Tay not acting hard like he's supposed to now but don't worry he will 😂 just be ready.

But yeah, sorry for not updating sooner, i was updating and rewriting my other books

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

539 34 11
August was a thug in the streets of New Orleans. He started skipping school to sell drugs in order to take care of his mother and sister. He met Zal...
50.8K 963 37
Tayana Brown is an 18 year old senior on the road to graduate. She has AB honor roll and is a good girl in school. Don't let that blind you, she's f...
176K 6.3K 68
By popular demands, the duo is back!😜 "You can't what? Stop cheating?" She sits back down too. I shook my head no. "You know what you do to me, it's...
233K 7.9K 62
Copyright © 2016-18 by "BarbieZari" All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever with...