Emphatic Vampire (NCT NoMin)

By IamJi-ya

Jeno is a heartless emphatic vampire who finds Jaemin Na. More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Q and A <3
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Find thyselves

Chapter 9

4.4K 255 93
By IamJi-ya

Third Person's POV

"Okay you're dismissed. Group of cleaners please." Mr. Kim said before dismissing the class making the students rejoice. Well that was a tiring gym class.

"Hey Jaeminnie our group is assigned to clean. You go ahead with Hyuckie." Renjun informed Jaemin who just nodded as a response. Everyone left the school gym one after another until Renjun's group were the only people inside the gym including Jeno.

"Okay guys! Thank you for cleaning Jeno and I will do the piling of chairs." Renjun smiled instructing his group mates to go ahead and take shower.

"Oops.. Sorry." Renjun purposely pushed the chairs piled by Jeno causing a loud bang. Jeno just looked at him then sighed paying no attention as he just piled again the chairs. Jeno is about to pick the last chair when Renjun stepped on the part where Jeno's hand is placed breaking the plastic chair on the process together with Jeno's bones in the palm.

"Huang Renjun stop." Jeno said holding his anger.

"Hmm not bad, very fast healing ability, guess that's royal blood from Emphatic Clan for me but no Lee Jeno you should stop." Renjun spat his eye color now changing as his fangs slowly coming out.

"Oho Huang Renjun, I see, a royalty of the Psi Clan? Is that why you gave away your scent the moment I entered the classroom in the very first day?" Jeno smirked but Renjun is fast to push Jeno making the other guy hit the gym walls hard coughing because of the impact. Renjun came to Jeno dangerously near getting a grip of Jeno's collar.

"It's a warning for you that this place isn't going to be you domain Lee and haven't I told you on the very first day. Stay away from Jaemin." Renjun pinned Jeno on the wall choking him but Jeno is known for being strong. He kicked Renjun in the gut sending the other male flying back to the chairs scattered in the middle of the gym. This time Jeno didn't let Renjun to get up as he straddled the other male gripping his collar his fist right up in the air ready to punch Renjun in the face and he did making Renjun's lips bleed.

"And I clearly remembered that I didn't agree on staying away from Jaemin. You prince of the Psi Clan, do not hold any power to command a prince from another clan." Jeno looked sharply at Renjun with his golden eyes same goes for Renjun.

Renjun pushed Jeno of him immediately standing up punching Jeno in the face as well. Little did they know Dongmyeong was still there witnessing them as they punch each other faces because he brought back the cleaning materials back to it's place. Being the scaredy cat he is he ran out of the gym luckily seeing Lucas and some of his boy classmates that he thinks are strong enough to stop the fighting guys.

"You didn't need to agree since staying away from Jaemin is not a fcking request!" Renjun yelled ready to throw a punch on Jeno's jaw but the other caught his wrist twisting Renjun's arms so that he is behind the smaller guys restricting his actions.

"How many times do I need to remind you that you do not fucking hold a fucking authority to tell me what to fucking do?! How do you even know I chose Jaemin?" Jeno whispered sounding dangerous.

"Damn Lee Jeno I am not Jaemin's best friend for nothing." Renjun answered head butting Jeno to get away from his grip.

"Y-yah! Jeno and Renjun are killing each other!" He panicked as he says those to Lucas grabbing his arm shaking.

"Okay okay dude calm down and call Jaemin okay?" Lucas instructed him as he sprinted going back to the gym and Dongmyeong sprinting going to their classroom to get Jaemin.

"Yah! Yah! Yah! Yah! Jaems! Hyuck!" Dongmyeong entered the classroom huffing with his hair messy from running fast.

"What?!"

"Lee Jeno and Huang Renjun is beating each other at the school gym." He said gasping for air. Jaemin and Donghyuck wasted no time to ran out of the classroom to go to the school gym hoping that Jeno and Renjun is still alive well that is what Donghyuck is thinking. Jaemin on the other hand was thinking nothing he just ran out as soon as he heard both names and the phrase beating each other.

"Huang Renjun! Lee Jeno!" Donghyuck yelled as they entered the school gym. Jeno was held by Lucas and Sung Jun while Renjun was restricted by Je Up and Rockhyeon.

"What the fcking hell is this all about?!" Donghyuck asked again glancing from Jeno to Renjun who are still shooting daggers at each other. Renjun's lips are bleeding while Jeno has a cut on his right cheek.

"Yahㅡ" Donghyuck's scolding is interrupted by someone slow clapping as he approached his friend's place. Jaemin is the one who's clapping his hand slowly, walking to Donghyuck's direction. He has a smile on his face but his eyes shows no expression that expression scares the hell out of Donghyuck and Renjun.

"Jae-Jaemin." Donghyuck stuttered as Jaemin reached his side looking a Renjun then to Jeno as his smile fades crossing his arms on his chest.

"I have such manly friends do I? What are you? Grade school students? Really? Huang Renjun? Lee Jeno? I thought you're better than this." He smiled looking from Renjun to Jeno but his eyes tells it all. Na Jaemin is upset and mad.

"Who fcking struck first?!" This time his voice was a bit louder but then no one still answered him.

"Okay that's it.Bring both of that fuck ups to Mr. Im." That was his last words before turning his back walking away. Jeno yanked away the hands holding him to caught up with Jaemin.

"Yah Lee Jeno stop!" Donghyuck tried to stop him but it's too late Jeno already got a hold of Jaemin's wrist as Jaemin's expression remained bored looking at Jeno's hand on his wrist. Jaemin yanked Jeno's hand away too harsh for Jeno's liking making him step backwards a little. Jaemin threw on last glare before leaving the whole situation.

"Lee Donghyuck are you gonna join them?" Jaemin stated a little bit louder raising an eyebrow at Donghyuck. Donghyuck sighed throwing one last meaningful glance at Renjun.

"Are you even aware what time of the year is it? Jaemin isn't on his A game these days and you Renjun should know better than to cause mess like this." He left the question hanging then ran to catch up to Jaemin. Renjun just sighed out of frustration making his hair a mess. Before Jaemin and Donghyuck can really get out of the school gym.

"Okay! Everybody the show's over let us arrange these chairs together before a teacher comes in." Lucas yelled making everyone pile the chairs before walking out. Renjun and Jeno keeping the heavy atmosphere around the corner.

--

"Jae--"

"Shut the fck up Lee Jeno, get away from me, I don't wanna talk." Jaemin said walking away from Jeno who followed him still.

"Oh, you're here and Hyuck let's go home. " He said Donghyuck but he saw Mark coming fresh from shower.

"We're heading out first hyung, bye." Jaemin called the attention of the older who placed himself standing next to Donghyuck.

"I'm actually walking Donghyuck home Jaem." Mark said scratching his nape.

"Oooh Mark Lee goin' on his A game, well I'll tag along then. I'm an expert in thirdwheeling." Jaemin said sending teasing stares to Donghyuck who has his cheeks slightly blushing.

"Y-yah! Nana Iㅡ" Donghyuck was cut off by Mark clinging his arm on his shoulders.

"You're not going home yet Na Jaemin. " Renjun said blocking Jaemin's any way of passing through him and Jeno.

"You need to talk to them buddy." Mark said as he signalled both Renjun and Jeno to get a hold of Jaemin.

"Both of you fucking let me the fuck go!" Jaemin screamed and squirmed wanting to get out of Renjun's and Jeno's hold.

"O-okay let's get going hyungs take care!" Jisung said pushing Mark away as they vanished from Jaemin's sight. Closing the dance room door. Renjun immediately ran to it to lock and blick the door.

"Okay. Let's talk about your shits." Jaemin said squatting on the concrete floor with Jeno and Renjun.

"Umm.. Nana it's nothing." Renjun said playing with his shoe laces as he talks.

"Really Huang? You'll tell me that after all your efforts to lock me here with the both of you just to talk. Yeah of course its nothing, the nothing made the both of you bled? Yeah sure." Jaemin rolled his eyes at the oldest among them.

"Look Jaemin, it's hard to explain." Jeno voiced out scratching his nape.

"What's so hard to explain when I'm just asking you what is your problem with each other? Well I've been considering that both of you doesn't really click given that you two don't really talk with each other since the first day but I didn't expect you two to beat each other." Jaemin tried not to rant but he did it anyway.

"Nana you see we're okay now. Exchanging few punches and throwing hard words at each other is sometimes better than a proper talk to some guys." Renjun smiled looking at Jaemin then to Jeno.

"I agree with that one." Jeno said looking at Jaemin to make the younger believe that Renjun and him are now fine.

"And you are telling me that unfortunately you two are one of those guys who settles their problem using their fist? How nice." Jaemin smiled mockingly at the two clapping his hands slowly as the two nodded with grins on their faces. Well it's half true though they fixed their problem a bit by beating each other throwing their bottled emotions through their fists.

"Okay let's all get along. Okay? I can't stay mad because both of exchanged few punches from here and there. It isn't my duty to stick my nose to your personal issues too. Getting mad is bad for my health, so let's reconcile." They just replied by smiling and nodding at Jaemin. Well both of them decided to get along for Jaemin's sake even if that's the last thing they wanna do. It's for Jaemin then it's agreed.

"Nana we need to get you home. It's getting late." Renjun reminded earning a nod from the younger as they all stand up from the floor of their dance room walking out of the school together.

--

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

"Did you heard that?" Jaemin stopped from walking when he heard a girl's scream. Renjun and Jeno looked at each other smelling the scent lingering in the streets.

"Hey! Let go of her!" Jaemin saw a man forcing himself on a girl as the girl beneath the stranger keeps on struggling. Renjun is about to grab Jaemin but the latter already ran to the man's direction to stop him.

"Jaemin!" Both of them aided Jaemin as fast as they could when they saw him fly off almost hitting the concrete walls if Jeno wasn't fast enough to catch him when the stranger that turns out to he a vampire that they call an insane vampire, the lowest class of Fiend Clan, pushed Jaemin away without controlling its power. It faced them with its fangs and red eyes vividly shown to them. Jaemin's eyes went wide not believing what's in front of him. Jeno is still holding the frozen human being called Na Jaemin as Renjun protects the both of them since the insane vampire started to run to their direction smelling Jaemin's blood.

"Huang Renjun!" Jaemin yelled but Renjun is determined to protect him not even thinking what to show and not to show Na Jaemin. When the insane vampire is near to Renjun he directly dug his fingers with his sharp nails to it's heart getting it out of its body buy he knows it wasn't enough. Renjun first crushed the heart of the insane vampire with his hands then the next thing he did wasn't shown to Jaemin since Jeno covered Jaemin's eyes by his hands. After crushing the heart Renjun did a high kick to detach the insane vampire's head to its body before it vanished into the air turning into a dust. Jaemin was released by Jeno but he can't process what just happen making him like a statue staring into the empty street where the vampire was standing before Jeno covered his eyes. Jeno took the initiative to make Jaemin face him cupping the younger's face staring deep into his eyes.

"Sunshine hear me. Fall asleep." Jeno hypnotized the other male making Jaemin's eyes went dull then after a few seconds Jaemin collapsed in his arms, asleep.

"We need to erase his memory Lee Jeno." Renjun said wiping off the blood in his hands.

"I am planning to do that, let's go to my home. We need to get to Mark-hyung." Jeno said carrying Jaemin on his back as Renjun followed him running in a vampire way. The fast running that almost looks like they're teleporting.

"Woah Jeno-hyung you scared me!" Chenle was shocked when Jeno suddenly appeared in front of him while he is about to close the door.

"Where's Mark-hyung?" Jeno asked making Chenle realise that it wasn't just Jeno who arrived, there is Renjun next to him and an unconscious Jaemin.

"He's inside but what happened to Jaemin-hyung?!"

"We'll explain later I really need to get to Mark-hyung now. Invite Renjun inside he can't enter our house until you invited him." Jeno instructed going inside with Jaemin still asleep on his back.

"Junnie-hyung come inside."

"Mark-hyung erase his memory of seeing an insane vampire until the part where Renjun killed the shit." Jeno commanded to Mark without even explaining the situation.

"What? He saw one?!"

"Mark-hyung! Do it first!"

"Okay fine! Chill!"

Mark touched Jaemin with his eyes close finding Jaemin's particular memory that Jeno was referring. This is Mark's gift, he can erase a particular memory by touching his subject. This power is referred as a gift since not all vampire possess extraordinary power.

"Okay done!" Mark said then Jeno lifted Jaemin again calling Jisung to come with him to Jaemin's house.

"See if Jaehyun-hyung is home already." Jeno instructed Jisung as the younger followed with no words uttered since he is getting Jeno's plans.

"No one's home."

"Okay now teleport to Jaemin's room with us." Jisung nodded as he puts his hand to Jeno's shoulder as Jeno visualizes Jaemin's room as vivid as he could. Well, this is Jisung gift. He can teleport using the visualization of other given that he gets to hold them. He can use clairvoyance as well but not all the time. Jisung is what they call a dangerous vampire because unlike the others Jisung can enter one's home even without invitation from the owner.

Jeno carefully placed Jaemin on his bed kissing the younger's forehead.

"See you tomorrow or maybe later sunshine."

"Hyung let's go. Jaehyun-hyung is coming." After Jisung told him that he got a hold of Jisung's wrist as they teleported back to their own home now explaining to the others what happened to them along their way home.

--

R E V I S E D: July 8, 2019

Wavyuu ❤ -Ji

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 798 32
Jaemin is a failing ballerino who can't find the point in living. Jeno is an underground rock singer who gets all the fame. What happens when two pol...
15.5K 521 61
Where Jeno is an 18 year old senior in high school. He recently moved to a new school which is terrifying to begin with but when you are a boy who li...
162K 7.1K 22
Jaemin lost his smile when his parents decide to separate and file a divorce. Since that day, he became another person. Jaemin suffered from depress...
52.6K 2.5K 21
jaemin and the mysterious guy that no one knows anything about, get paired up to work on a school project. Along the way jaemin finds out some secret...