Everything About You

By sierranicolee

*COMPLETED* (EXTENDED EPILOGUE ADDED.) A Harry Styles fanfic. Involves all of the boys also, I cant really t... More

Everything About You
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chaper 35
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue!

Chapter 10

199 2 3
By sierranicolee

A/N: Chapter 10... Wooooo!! :) hope you guys like it. :)

Breanna's POV:

"No!" I screamed and pushed the man away. "Stop! I don't want to!" I yelled again, trying to push him off of me. He started pulling my clothes off and pushed me to the ground.

I screamed and sat up in bed. I let out a sigh of relief, it was only a dream. I looked over at Zayn who was rubbing my thigh.

"Are you alright, hon?" he asked groggily.

"Yeah." I mumbled and covered my face, throughly embarrassed. "I'm so sorry."

"It's fine. You've went through a lot last night." he said laying his head back down on the pillow. I nodded and swung my feet off the bed, finding the soft carpet. I stood up and walked into the bathrooom. I looked horrible, my dark long hair was tangled and slightly damp from sweating, the makeup I had on the night before was running everywhere, from the shower.

"Urgh." I mumbled into the mirror.

"You look, amazing." I heard a voice say from the hallway.

"Whatever you say." I whispered sarcastically and grabbed the brush sitting on the counter, I started carefully running it through my hair, carefully unknotting it. I finished and slowly walked back into the bedroom.

"Come on." Zayn told me, doing a 'come here' motion with his finger.

"W- Where are we going?" I asked confusedly.

"You're going to meet my friends, all..." he started counting on his fingers "7 of them."

"Oh, okay." I nodded and tucked a piece of hair behind me ear.

"Now, lets go." he smiled and reached his hand out to me, I took it and we walked up the stairs together.

"Guys!" Zayn yelled into the kitchen, a really pretty girl came out, she had olive skin like mine and light brown curly hair.

"Oh, hi." she said wiping her hands on a dish towel.

"Danielle, this is Breanna." he said gesturing me. I forced a smiled and held my hand out, she pushed it out of the way and pulled me into a hug.

"Sorry, I'm a big hugger." she laughed and held my face in her hands. "Your gorgeous." I blushed and looked back to Zayn, he smiled at me.

"Everyone else is upstairs." I nodded and turned away from Danielle. We started up the stairs and there was a couple arguing in the hallway.

"Louis, Eleanor. Stop your bickering for a minute. This is Breanna." he told them.

"Hi, Breanna. Im Eleanor." she smiled and hugged me. I guess everyone here enjoyed hugs.

"Im, Louis!" the brown haired boy exclaimed. I laughed for the first time in 24 hours, it felt nice. I nodded and hugged him.

"Okay, well this is the room that Lou and El are staying in." Zayn pointed to it. "And this one over here is Liams room, Danielle is staying in here. You wont get to meet Liam until he gets home from the hospital." he said opening the door to it. I nodded.

"What happened to him?" I asked quietly, squeezing his hand.

"A tree fell through his hotel room and he ended up under it." he explained.

"Oh, I saw that on the news. I didnt know it was him." I sighed and looked down, still  walking down the long hallway. We got to the next door.

"This is the room that Niall and Amanda are staying in, but I dont know where they are at the moment." he explained closing the door. "This is the bathroom." he said pointing to the door across the hall from Niall and Amanda's room. I reached out to open it but it was locked. Zayn continued pulling me down the hall.

"And this is where Sierra, which you met last night and her boyfriend Harry are staying in." he said knocking on the door.

"Come in!" a voice said from the other side. Zayn opened the door and we walked in.

"Hi." Sierra smiled and pushed the curly haired boy next to her out of bed.

"Im Harry." he smiled and pulled me into a hug. I felt so welcome here, everyone was so nice.

"I'm sure you already know, but I'm Breanna." I smiled, he had beautiful green eyes.

"Where are Amanda and Niall?" Zayn asked Harry, he shrugged and so did Sierra.

Amanda's POV:

Niall pushed me up against the cold wall of the shower and continued roughly, but romantically kissing me, his hands wandering. I tangled my fingers into the back of his hair, closing the small gap between us. He pulled away slowly.

"Are you sure?" he asked panting onto my lips, I nodded vicously and pushed my lips against his again. He broke the kiss once more and began placing soft kisses from my jaw to my collarbone, the hot water pouring over us made everything much more intimate. What once was an intense and hot makeout session turned into romantic, gentle intercourse. I softly moaned into his ear, then suddenly he started going much faster and harder than before, causing me to moan out loudly. It was my first time and I had never experienced such lust and pleasure. Soon I started moaning his name rather loudly, honestly I don't even remeber half of the things I said. It was in the moment and I was just letting the words escape my lips. I was suprised no one was knocking on the door, making sure I wasnt being mudered or something. Around 30 to 40 mintues later Niall ended everything with a gentle kiss, placed on my lips. We were both heavily breathing and I turned the water off, and grabbed a towel off the rack. I wrapped it around my bust and stepped out the shower, I turned to Niall who was wrapping his towel around his waist and smiling at the ground. I laughed out loud and he glanced up at me.

"What?" he asked in his adorable Irish accent.

"Oh, nothing. You just look so proud of yourself." I smiled and unlocked the door to the bathroom and walked out and into our room. Once Niall was in I closed and locked the door and dropped my towel, looking around for clothes. I managed to find a black pencil skirt and a flowly pink tanktop which was shorter in the front, revealing a small strip of my stomach. Niall pulled on a white tank top and white basketball shorts.

"You know, I didnt know you had a belly button piercing until I scratched myself with it during all that." he laughed and pointed to a pathetic looking scrape on his stomach. I laughed, the skin wasnt even broken.

"Well, I hope it was all worth it." I smiled and looked into his mesmorizing blue eyes.

"It was." he said ruffling his brownish blonde hair.

"Good." I smiled sliding my feet into my sandals. I stood up and walked into the hallway, I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen. Everyone looked at me.

"What..." I asked, my voiced trailed off.

"Oh, Niall! Harder harder, go faster Niall! Oh my god!" I heard Louis mocking behind me. I glared at him and opened the refridgerator. I pulled out a few condiments and lunchmeat and grabbed the bread out of the cabinet. Louis kept impersonating what I sounded like in the shower.

"Oh, a sandwich after sex in the shower, it must've been good." Harry piped it.

"Really." I asked grabbing a butterknife out of the drawer. "Atleast, he is getting some, huh?" I asked looking up at Harry and Louis, both of their faces droppped. Exactly.

"Well, if I wanted to. Eleanor has been begging me all week." he added.

"Well, why arent you taking advantage of that chance." I laughed, I'd never heard of a guy turning down sex. Harry stayed quiet.

"Harry?" I asked. "What's your excuse?"

"I respect your bestfriend and I'm waiting a little longer before even talking about it." he replied honestly. Wow, he actually really likes her. Finally a good guy, she deserved it.

"Now, Louis. You heard what your bestfriend just said. Take lessons from him." I laughed and made two sandwiches, one for me and one for Niall.

"Hey, babe." Niall smiled walking into the kitchen and wrapping his arms around my waist from behind.

"I'm sure thats not the only time you two have used that postition." Louis mumbled. Niall laughed, I turned around and gently smacked his arm.

"Sorry, it was funny." he mumbled and took a bite of his sandwich. I rolled my eyes and walked back upstairs. It kind of hurt, I just gave my virginity to Niall and now he was making jokes about it. I finished my sandwich and went to Sierras room.

"Guess what?" she smiled at me.

"Hm? If it is a sex joke I will jump over this bed and strangle you." I warned. She laughed and shook her head.

"No. I heard it, but thats not what I was going to say." she laughed. "We can go pick up Liam today!"

"Awe, yay! I swear if anyone tells him about the incident earlier." I started.

"Oh shush. I wont tell him and I'm sure no one else will." she laughed. Danielle and Eleanor entered the room.

"We have to talk about this." Danielle smiled.

"How was it?" Eleanor asked.

I sighed. "Amazing. It was so romantic, but after awhile it got hot and steamy. It was perfect."

"Awe. I swear, after the first time its even better." Eleanor smiled. Danielle nodded in agreement.

"Danielle!" Sierra yelled. "You cant tell us about your sex life thats my brother!" she laughed.

"I've been with more people other than your brother, Dont worry I won't tell you how great your brother is in bed." she smiled. Sierra closed her eyes and covered her ears. How overdramatic. I guess she didnt understand though, since she was still a virgin. She once told me that she wanted to remain abstinent but since she met Harry, I doubted she was going to go through with it.

"Well we should go get Li." Danielle smiled and grabbed her purse off the bed. Everyone nodded and walked downstairs.

"Who's coming with us?" Danielle asked. Everyone raised their hands except for Eleanor, Louis, Zayn, and Breanna.

"I think you guys might want to come." I said gesturing to Zayn and Breanna. They nodded and walked out the door with us, leaving Eleanor and Louis together, alone.

A/N: Yay for shower sex! ahah, Do you guys think that Niall and Amanda are moving to quickly? Let me know, commentttt. :) - Sierra<3xx.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

304K 7.6K 110
In which Delphi Reynolds, daughter of Ryan Reynolds, decides to start acting again. ACHEIVEMENTS: #2- Walker (1000+ stories) #1- Scobell (53 stories)...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
9.9M 500K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
43.7M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...