My Wife From Hell

Von LISA_XIX

I thought married life is fun.... not until I end up with my wife from hell. Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5 (D-Day)
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Told you Pitches!!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47- comeback!!!
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58 [M]
Chapter 59 [M]
Chapter 60
Chapter 61- [M] âš âš âš 
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Epilogue 😢
NEW STORY 🚨🚨🚨
SPECIAL CHAPTER (M)
Twitter AU

Chapter 57

81.2K 2.1K 2.3K
Von LISA_XIX

3RD PERSON'S POV

"She's not picking up." Jessica said as she dialled Jennie's number again.

"I told you already, she doesn't want to see Lisa." Jisoo answered coldly.

It's been two days after Lisa and Jennie's fight and the brunette did not show up again since that night.

"You should apologize to her Lisa, you were so harsh that night. You really hurt her feelings." Rosé said to Lisa.

"Of course Jennie is hurt! No one would like to be called a slut." Jisoo glared at her.

"Will you please shut up? You're not helping, we're here to help Lisa okay?" Rosé snapped at her.

"What? We wouldn't be here if it wasn't because of you. You were the one who force Jennie to wear that kind of clothes in the first place!" Jisoo answered.

"I know and I said that I'm sorry already? Stop acting like it's you who have the problem here." Chaeyoung retorted.

"How can I not be mad? Jennie is my bestfriend and your friend here hurt her again just like that." Jisoo answered back.

"Here you are acting like the super bestfriend again. Can you please just back off? You're not helping at all. We don't want to repeat what happened years ago." Rosé didn't even think and just blurted that words.

Jisoo stopped, hurt evident in her face.

"I'm sorry, maybe I'm just ruining things like what I did before." She said with a hint of guilt in her voice.

Their friends stood up now to stop them.

"No Jisoo, we're not blaming everybody here." Yuri said holding Jisoo on her shoulders.

"No, she is right. Maybe I shouldn't be here in the first place." She said shoving Yuri's hands. "If the Chaeyoung that used to be mine is here, she wouldn't talk to me like that, she would cheer me up instead and say that everything will be fine." Jisoo chuckled.

She looked directly at Chaeyoung's eyes, "You really did change. I thought we still have a chance, but it seems like the Chaeng that I used to love is really gone." Jisoo said and made her way out of Lisa's house.

Chaeyoung felt like her body was poured with a bucket full of ice.

She didn't mean what she said. She was just frustrated because she knows that she has a fault for what happened but she burst out her frustration to Jisoo who was just helping them.

She felt a warm hug and found that it was Lisa.

"Lisa.. I didn't mean it. I'm sorry." Chaeyoung cried. She's been planning to talk with Jisoo but she just lost her chance.

"Shh.. it's okay Chaeng. Let's give Jisoo some space for the meantime. We'll talk to her okay?" Lisa told her while wiping her tears and she just nodded.

Lisa's head is aching now. First, she doesn't know how she will apologize to Jennie then Jisoo and Chaeyoung had a fight too.

'Geez... when will all this drama end?' Their friends thought at the same time as they watch the two couples who are having a problem with their relationships.

~~~~

*ding dong*

Jennie heard her door bell rang. She went down to open the gate expecting Jisoo but it's someone who she doesn't want to see right now.

"Hi?" Lisa greeted her awkwardly.

"What are you doing here?" Jennie asked her coldly.

"I-uh.. Angelo wants to see you." Lisa said instead of apologizing.

Jennie just rolled her eyes.

"If he wants to see me, why is he not with you?" She asked when she noticed that the little boy was not with Lisa.

Lisa sighed and took a deep breath before speaking again.

"Honestly.. I came here to apologize for what happenned the last night. I'm really sorry Jennie, I know I went overboard that time and I didn't mean what I said, I was just really mad that time. I don't like seeing other people looking at you like that." Lisa said sincerely and Jennie tried her best not to smile seeing Lisa being cute while apologizing.

"Is that all?" Jennie asked and pretended to be cold that alarmed Lisa. She know's that Jennie is still mad and she doesn't want to go until the brunette forgive her.

"I'm sorry.. what can I do for you to forgive me?" Lisa asked desperately.

"Just go home Lisa." Jennie answered suppressing her smile.

Lisa held her hands and kneeled in front of her.. something she doesn't expect that she will do.

"What the hell are you doing? Get up!" Jennie said pulling Lisa to stand up.

"No! I'm not gonna leave here until you forgive me. Tell me what should I do? I'll do everything." Lisa begged.

Jennie smirked..

"You'll do everything?" She asked grinning and Lisa doesn't know if she will like the idea that she caught Jennie's attention.

Lisa gulped.. "Yes, everything." She answered.

"Let's live together. You, me and Angelo in one house." Jennie said straightly.

"Y-yah! That's too much!" Lisa said and stood up.

"It's not too much. We're still married, I am still you're wife, so there is nothing wrong with us living together in one roof." Jennie said as she crossed her arms.

"But still.. we have a deal right? It's too soon for that." Lisa said reminding Jennie of their deal.

"Aish.. okay, I remember." Jennie said, thought that she won already.

"So.. can you think of other thing that you want?" Lisa asked her again.

Jennie put her fingers above her chin and think of what she wants. She smiled when an idea popped in her head.

"Let's date."

~~~~~

"So... where do you want to go?" Lisa asked her. She agreed to just have a date with Jennie because she doesn't want Jennie to be mad at her. Her son will probably asked her if he notice that Jennie is not visiting him.

"I don't know. Aren't you suppose to be the one thinking about that? Like, it's you who wants my forgiveness." Jennie answered, enjoying the moment that she's in control.

"Okay." Lisa said and made her way tk the amusement park.

"Seriously Lisa? Is the amusement park the only place you know for dating?" Jennie asked her remembering that Lisa went here with her in their first monthsary as a couple.

"What? This is the nearest place that we can go." Lisa answered.

"Okay, not bad. We could reminisce the moments we had here." Jennie said and held Lisa's hand. "Let's go Babe?" She said and winked at Lisa.

Lisa just chuckled at Jennie's cuteness and let the short girl drag her everywhere.

"Come on! Let's ride the roller coaster again!" Jennie said excitedly.

"Aren't you afraid of roller coaster?" Lisa asked her as she remembered that she just forced Jennie to ride it the last time.

"I am." Jennie answered. "But I will forget it because you're here with me. I know and I trust you that you would hold my hand and never let me go." She added and smiled warmly at Lisa.

"Aigoo.. stop with that, I'm cringing." Lisa said frowning.

"Yah! You should be sweet to me." Jennie complained.

"Whatever! Come on let's go." Lisa said and pulled Jennie inside.

The ride started and Jennie immediately held Lisa's hand.

"How smooth of you Jennie Kim. You just want to ride this just to hold my hand right?" Lisa tried to make a conversation and tease her while the ride is moving.

"Yes and I'm taking all the chances just to hold you like this." Jennie answered back that made Lisa blushed.

"Yah Lisa! We'll scream like what we did okay?" Jennie said as the ride is going up.

"Okay." Lisa answered trying not to look at Jennie to hide her blushing face.

"Okay, 1, 2, 3! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH LALISA MANOBAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!" Jennie screamed from top of her lungs.

Lisa looked at her surprised.

"What? Aren't you going to say it back?" Jennie asked, copying what Lisa did the last time.

"I-uh.. I HATE YOU JENNIE KIM!!!!" she screamed.

~~~~

"That girl is so funny.. she said 'I love you' to her friend but I think she just rejected her. She was answered with 'I hate you'."

"Yeah they're so funny."

"I would do what she did do. Her friend looks so hot."

Jennie heard the girls talking about them.

"Shut the fuck up all of you bitches!" She snapped and the group of girls immediately leave the place.

She heard Lisa laughing at her back like crazy.

"That's so funny... I can't.. oh my god!" Lisa said and burts out laughing again.

"Will you stop? You already embarrassing me." Jennie said annoyed. She can't believe Lisa will say 'I hate you' just like what she did to Lisa back then.

"What? So you're annoyed now? You did that too to me back then. Now you know what it feels." Lisa said and started to laugh at her again.

"You know what? I'm going home. Go have fun with yourself, asshole!" Jennie said and walked away.

Lisa immediately stopped laughing and chase Jennie.

"Hey come on.. I'm sorry. I'll treat you to dinner." Lisa said but Jennie is now ignoring her.

"Jennie, I'm sorry. It's too funny, I can't help but laugh." Lisa said and tried her best not to laugh but she received a glare from Jennie.

"Sorry. Let's go? Dinner?" She asked.

"No, I'm going home." Jennie said and left her again, she doesn't want to lower her pride. She's really embarrassed right now.

Lisa sighed, she have no choice but to do this.

"Y-yaaaaah!" Jennie squealed when she felt that she was lifted up from the ground.

"Sorry hon, but you're having dinner with me." Lisa said as she walked while holding Jennie like a bride.

Jennie blushed and burried her face on Lisa's neck.

She's squealing internally because one, Lisa called her "hon" and second, Lisa is highkey holding her like a bride so the people were staring at them.

Lisa opened the door of the car and carefully lay Jennie down the passenger seat.

She made her way to the driver's seat and started the engine.

The ride was quiet, Jennie is still smiling crazy as she keeps on remembering their sweet moments earlier.

Lisa steal some glances to her from time to time and she can't help but to smile looking at Jennie.

Jennie tried to focus on the road. After five minutes she immediately realized where are they headed to.

"No way!" Jennie said smiling.

"Yes way, sweetie." Lisa answered as she look for a space for parking.

Jennie immediately went out of the car and greeted the old lady who was about to go inside the restaurant.

"Ahjumma!" Jennie shouted to get the attention of the old lady.

"Jennie? Oh my God you're here again!" The old lady said and hugged Jennie.

"Guess who's with me?" Jennie asked the old lady who is still not aware of Lisa's presence.

"Who? Jisoo?" The old lady asked.

Jennie shooked her head and pointed the woman behind her.

"LISAAAAAAAA!" the old lady ran into Lisa and trapped her into a tight hug.

Lisa laughed and hugged her back. "Aigoo.. you're not getting old Ahjumma, you still look young." Lisa said.

The old lady slapped her arm. "You're gone for years! I thought you're not going to be back until I die." She said crying.

"Of course not! I promised you that I will introduce you my girlfriend right?" Lisa asked.

"Oh yes! I knew it! Jennie is your girlfriend!" The old lady said and looked at Jennie.

Jennie blushed and immediately answered.. "No ahjumma, I'm not her girlfriend."

"Yup, she's right ahjumma. She's not my girlfriend." Lisa said and Jennie felt disappointed hearing it.

Lisa walked closer to her and wrapped her arms on Jennie's shoulder.

"She's not my girlfriend.. she's my wife." Lisa said smiling widely while looking at Jennie.

Jennie's heart just exploded. She knows that Lisa said the truth but still, she didn't expect that Lisa will actually introduce her as her wife to other people already.

They went inside and ordered their food. Lisa's favorite chicken intestine will not be missing of course. She missed eating this food.

"When did the two of you got married?" The old lady asked.

"Well, the first time I brought Jennie here, we're married already." Lisa answered casually.

"I knew it! I already saw the chemistry between the two of you the first time I saw you." The old lady said clapping her hands.

"We're a great couple, right?" Jennie asked and winked at Lisa.

Lisa choked but Jennie immediately gave her a water.

"You are the best!" The old lady answered. "You've been going here every month but you didn't tell me thay you're married already." The ahjumma added.

"Well, this woman right here ran away six years ago and she just came back so I can't really introduce her to you." Jennie chuckled. She's always eating here and there are times that she went here with Jisoo.

"Hey! I needed space that's why!" Lisa said and they started bickering.

"Aigoo.. you two, you're still the same. You're sweet then you fight then you'll be sweet again. You're so cute." The ahjumma said and laughed at them.

They spent two hours eating and telling stories then after that they bid their goodbye and promised to comeback again.

It didn't take them to go back to Jennie's house. They had a long day and it's tiring, but they really enjoyed the day, especially Jennie.

"So... am I forgiven?" Lisa asked Jennie. They are standing outside Jennie's house now.

"Hmm.. yeah, I think so." Jennie answered with her gummy smile. "I had so much fun. Thank you." She added.

"Me too.. you're probably tired. You should go inside, I'll go home now." Lisa said.

"Okay. Bye take care okay?" Jennie said and Lisa just nodded. She started to walk but Jennie called her again. When she turned around Jennie pulled her shirt and kissed her on her lips.

"Just a quick reminder, I love you so much." Jennie said and ran inside her house without letting Lisa speak.

Lisa just shook her head and smiled at what Jennie did.

~~~~~~
A/N:
*unedited*

Long chapterrrrrrrr!!! What a long dayyyyyyy...

A bitch was found dead at her room after watching Jennie's teaser and that bitch is me...

I fell in love again 😍😍😍

She's so cute omo 😍😍😍

My nose is bleeding again...

#TwoYearsWithLisa

I'M SO READY FOR HER TEASER TOMORROW OMGSHDKFLAKAJSLA

#JENLISAPARINMGAUL*L

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

12K 547 10
Just Jisoo being the naughty one but loves her wife so much, even though her wife is really possessive.
50.9K 1K 26
Its Not That easy being Fake married To your best friend
572K 18.6K 43
"Are you single?" "What if I am?" "I need a wife. Will you marry me?" "Sure!" *The only marriage rules : Don't Fall in Love*
16.5K 490 9
[short fic] Being watched is fun. Sometimes. ONLY sometimes.