Everything About You

By sierranicolee

*COMPLETED* (EXTENDED EPILOGUE ADDED.) A Harry Styles fanfic. Involves all of the boys also, I cant really t... More

Everything About You
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chaper 35
Epilogue
Extended Epilogue!

Chapter 9

163 1 0
By sierranicolee

A/N: Enjoy this chapter.. Im super excited for it. :) - Sierra<3xx.

Harry's POV:

I woke up and slowly peeled my eyes open. Sierra was already awake and playing on her phone.

"Mmmm. What're you doing, love?" I asked her quietly.

"Playing Temple Run." she replied seriously, still moving her phone around. I laughed and stretched, she looked over and smiled at me, then put her phone down. She rolled over and half of her body was one top of mine.

"Do I get a goodmorning kiss?" I smiled and she pecked my lips. "Thats all?" she laughed and leaned in again. This time it was longer, I liked the feel of our lips together. She pulled away and stood up, she slept in my Ramones' t-shirt again. I smiled and rolled over to my stomach and laid there for a while.

"Harry!" I heard someone yell and jump on top of me, knocking the air out of me. I rolled over, it was Amanda. What was she doing in here? I laughed and she laid next to me.

"Your in a good mood, did you and Niall take the next step last night?" I asked seriously. She gave a dirty look.

"No, Harold. We didnt. Sorry for being happy!" she laughed and poked my chest. I shook my head and stood up, I was only in my boxers. Amanda shrieked and shieled her eyes then uncovered them.

"Wait, are those nipples?!" She yelled, taking a closer look at my chest. I laughed.

"Yeah, I have two extra nipples, how cool is that!" I yelled pointing to them.

"Thats not cool! That is gross!" she yelled and ran into the bathroom to tell Sierra.

"I already know, Amanda, I sleep with the kid everynight!" I heard Sierra say from the bathroom.

"Thats so weird!" Amanda yelled back, I laughed and went downstairs to make a cup of tea.

Zayn's POV:

I was sitting in the kitchen, of the basement. I hadnt gone upstairs the whole time we stayed here, I mostly slept. Besides, everything I needed was down here. I walked back into the bedroom, Louis was still sleeping. I pulled a white tanktop over my head and a pair of blue board shorts. As I walked upstairs I put my black rayban glasses on. I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair a bit before walking out the front door, I stepped onto the sidewalk and looked down at my black converse. I decided that I should go for a walk, since I hadnt been outside in over a week. The sun burned my eyes, but I got used to it after awhile. I was walking for so long through London, the sun had even went down. I missed being outside. I missed talking long romantic walked with my girlfriends, but I was single at the time. My girlfriend broke up with me before I auditioned for the X-Factor. I wonder how stupid she felt now. I laughed to myself walking down the street. Suddenly I heard muffled crys and screaming. I looked around worriedly, I didnt see anyone. There was no one out but me, I continued looking around, out of nowhere I heard a girl let out a high-pitched scream for help. I ran down the nearest alley way and started looking everywhere. I knew that there was a girl that was in trouble and she needed my help.

"Hello?" I yelled down the alley. No answer. "Hello!" I yelled again. I started walking farther into the alley and started to hear grunting and skin hitting pavement. I looked around a dumpster and my eyes filled with rage.

"Get off of her!" I yelled and grabbed the large man by the hood of his jacket. I pushed him against a wall and punched him as hard as I could and didnt stop until the girl started screaming again. I let the guy go and he ran down the street. As much as I wanted to hit him even more, I knew she needed me, I had to let him get away.

"Shhh, your okay." I whispered to her, picking her up off the ground. I picked her up bridal style and quickly walked all the way home with her sobbing into my chest. "You'll be okay." Is all I could think to tell her. I pushed the door to the house open and everyone looked at me, like I was crazy. I shook my head and ran down the basement stairs and laid the girl on my bed. Louis was no longer there.

"Are you okay?" I whispered to her, pulling the black blanket over her stained, white dress. She answered with heavy crying. I nodded. "I'll be right back." I whispered to her again. I ran upstairs and to Sierra.

"I have a huge favor." I panted to her.

"Yeah, Zayn? What is it?" she asked.

"Come here." I lead her to the basement and showed her the girl in my bed. "I found her in an alley with a.... with a guy. He was..." I choked out. Her jaw dropped and she put her hand over her mouth.

"What's your name, sweetie?" Sierra asked, sitting down next to her, smoothing down her hair.

"B- Brea... Breanna." she managed to stutter out through her heavy sobbing.

"Breanna, come in here with me and we can get you cleaned up and I'll lend you some of my clothes." Sierra, helped her out of bed and into the bathroom, she looked at me and I mouthed 'thank you' to her and she nodded at me. Breanna , I liked the name. It suited her appearance well, even though she was bruised and scratched and neglected. I shook the image out of my head and changed my now thilthy white tanktop. Around 30 minutes or so later Breanna and Sierra walked out of the bathroom. Breanna was in a towel.

"Wait here, I'll go get you some clothes." Sierra whispered to her and ran upstairs, I turned to go with her.

"D- Don't leave me, here alone. Please." I heard Breannas little voice beg, I turned to face her.

"I won't." I said and took a seat on the bed next to her. "You'll be okay here. No one is going to hurt you anymore. Do you have any family you could call?" she shook her head.

"I live in an apartment, downtown by myself." she began crying again.

"Did you... Did you know that man?" I asked her, I didnt want to hurt her by flooding back memories, but I wanted to know. She nodded and started crying even harder, I reached over and put my hand on her back, she flinched. "Shh, its okay." I assured her, stroking my hand up and down her back.

"I... I have seen him before. He, he lives in my apartment building." she explained, starting to calm down. "He always asked me out, and the time I finally said yes-" she started sobbing into her hands. Sierra was now standing in the doorway with tears in her eyes. She walked over and gave Breanna her clothes. A pair of sweatpants and a sweater.

"Thanks." I told her, as she walked out of the room. Breanna walked back to the bathroom and came back out in the clothes. She was really a beautiful girl, she had caramel skin, deep brown eyes, that were near to black and dark brown hair. She walked into the room and crawled into the bed and under the comforter.

"I'll sleep on the couch." I told her standing up.

"No!" she said a little too loud. "Stay in here with me, please."

"Okay." I whispered and slid into bed next to her, I was afraid to get too close though, I didnt want to make her feel uncomfortable.

"Can I ask you something...." she asked, searching for my name.

"Its Zayn." I whispered. " And sure, go ahead."

"Why me? You could've left me there." she whispered into her pilllow. I searched for the answer, I would've helped any girl laying in an alley way after being raped.

"You didn't deserve it. If thats what your thinking." I felt her body tense up next to me.

"He kept telling me, I was worthless." she choked out, I scooted closer to her, cautiously I started spooning her gently and rubbing her arm.

"Your not." I whispered. "Your beautiful and you did not deserve what happened to you at all. I promise." her breathing suddenly became even. I fell asleep next to her. I was her hero.

Amanda's POV:

"Niall!" I laughed. "I'm hungry!" he was teasing me with the last chip in the bag, finally I reached over and grabbed it out, successfully. He smiled and reached to get in and I jerked my hand away from him.

"Fine, you deserve it." he laughed looking at me. As I went to pop the chip in my mouth he grabbed my hand and his lips crashed into mine, we slowly laid back on the bed. He pulled away smiling, I smiled back and looked into his intoxicating blue eyes.

"Thanks." he whispered onto my lips, I wrinkled my eyebrows.

"Whatre you talking about?" I laughed. He sat up and popped the chip into his mouth. I looked at my hand, some how during the kiss Niall managed to take the chip out of my hand. I shook my head and kissed him again.

"Smooth." I laughed and slipped under the covers of Sierra's queen sized bed. Niall followed suit and cuddled upto me. I reached over and turned the night off, leaving us alone in the darkness. I kissed him again and he slipped his tongue into my mouth, unsurely. I went with it and continued kissing him. I found the hem of his shirt and started to pull it off, he grabbed my hand and broke the kiss.

"Not tonight." he whispered into the darkness.

"Okay." I nodded and nuzzled my head into his chest. What did Harry tell him.

A/N: What'd you guys think! Isnt Zayn so sweeet? <3 Daww, Niall and Amanda, voted - Couple of The Year. Yeah. I declare that. ahah. - Sierra<33xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
123K 5.2K 200
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...
135K 5.9K 55
แ€„แ€šแ€บแ€„แ€šแ€บแ€€แ€แ€Šแ€บแ€ธแ€€แ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€”แ€พแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€™แ€แ€Šแ€ทแ€บแ€แ€ฒแ€ทแ€€แ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€”แ€พแ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€กแ€œแ€พแ€œแ€ฑแ€ธแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€กแ€•แ€ผแ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€กแ€†แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€œแ€ญแ€ฏแ€€แ€บแ€€แ€ผแ€›แ€ฌแ€€ แ€™แ€ญแ€˜แ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€›แ€ฒแ€ทแ€กแ€แ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€กแ€€แ€ผแ€•แ€บแ€…แ€ฎแ€…แ€‰แ€บแ€•แ€ฑแ€ธแ€™แ€พแ€ฏแ€€แ€ผแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€„แ€ทแ€บแ€แ€…แ€บแ€šแ€ฑแ€ฌแ€€แ€บแ€กแ€•แ€ฑแ€ซ...
65K 2.6K 37
แด…ษชแด แด‡ส€ษขแด‡ษดแด›; แด›แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข แด›แด ส™แด‡ แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แดส€ แด…แด‡แด แด‡สŸแดแด˜ ษชษด แด…ษช๊œฐ๊œฐแด‡ส€แด‡ษดแด› แด…ษชส€แด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด๊œฑ.