All The Right Moves

By dinaAbu

*This book is a spin off to What I Left Behind. This may be read as a stand alone but it is highly suggested... More

Prologue
All The Right Moves- Chapter 1
All The Right Moves- Chapter 2
All The Right Moves- Chapter 3
All The Right Moves- Chapter 4
All The Right Moves- Chapter 5
All The Right Moves- Chapter 6
All The Right Moves- Chapter 7
All The Right Moves- Chapter 8
All The Right Moves- Chapter 9
All The Right Moves- Chapter 10
All The Right Moves- Chapter 11
All The Right Moves- Chapter 13
All The Right Moves- Chapter 14
All The Right Moves- Chapter 15
All The Right Moves- Chapter 16
All The Right Moves- Chapter 17
All The Right Moves- Chapter 18
All The Right Moves- Chapter 19
All The Right Moves- Chapter 20
All The Right Moves- Chapter 21
All The Right Moves- Chapter 22
All The Right Moves- Chapter 23
All The Right Moves- Chapter 24
All The Right Moves- Chapter 25
All The Right Moves- Chapter 26
All The Right Moves- Chapter 27
All The Right Moves- Chapter 28
All The Right Moves- Chapter 29
All The Right Moves- Chapter 30
All The Right Moves- Chapter 31
All The Right Moves- Chapter 32
All The Right Moves- Chapter 33
All The Right Moves- Chapter 34
All The Right Moves- Chapter 35
All The Right Moves- Chapter 36
All The Right Moves- Chapter 37
All The Right Moves- Chapter 38
All The Right Moves- Chapter 39
All The Right Moves- Chapter 40
All The Right Moves- Chapter 41
All The Right Moves- Chapter 42
All The Right Moves- Chapter 43
All The Right Moves- Chapter 44
All The Right Moves- Chapter 45
All The Right Moves- Chapter 46
All The Right Moves- Chapter 47
All The Right Moves- Chapter 48
All The Right Moves- Chapter 49
Epilogue

All The Right Moves- Chapter 12

234 9 1
By dinaAbu

Chapter 12

"So you and Drew are exactly 11 months apart?" El asked as I finished cleaning our post sleepover food mess.

We had sleepovers almost every weekend Drew was away since football started up again and I liked having her here. She had a lot of Drew in her and it was incredibly comforting.

"That would be right. My birthday is today and his is exactly a month from today. I was always the youngest in our grade since I should've been placed a grade below us but my mom wanted otherwise." I stated cleaning the countertop.

"My friend Scott, he's like that too. Except I'm the one that's older." She said causing me to give her a funny look I knew she would catch onto.

"Friend Scott huh. Looks like you finally made a guy friend who isn't afraid of the big brother?" I asked.

"Yes, and I am in no way telling Drew, neither can you! You know how he is." El stated exasperated.

I laughed, "Your secret is safe with me." I said just as the front door opened.

Drew wasn't supposed to be here until later tonight. He had his game on Thursday and was supposed to come yesterday but ended up having to stay the extra night for charity work in Minnesota.

I was scheduled to travel with him in these upcoming two weeks as the charity event was approaching.

"Who is it?" I said walking towards the front door. Only Drew's parents and the Bradley's knew the code.

"I love that if I could have been a serial killer, your ass would've just walked out of the kitchen asking who is it." Drew said causing me to rather run to him.

"I've missed you!" I said hugging him tightly, letting his arms envelope me into his delicious bear hugs.

He laughed and held the back of my neck tightly as he picked me off the floor and settled his lips on mine.

I deepened our kiss and let my hands tangle themselves into his blonde hair.

Tugging on it softly, I knew I was going to set him off as he began to kiss me more intensely.

"Ahem, 13 year old innocent here." I heard causing us to break away from our kiss.

Drew looked at his sister on the opposite side of the foyer and laughed, "I'm feeling like a replacement now."

"That would never happen. To have someone to carry the way you're carrying Charlie is not something that looks fun." She said crossing her arms.

We both laughed.

I gave him another soft kiss before setting my feet on the floor.

His hands were glued under my ass refusing me to let me get onto the ground.

"Ah that's my cue. Momma and Dad are outside. We'll see you two lovebirds later." El stated slapping her brother on his shoulder before walking out.

"Love you El!" Drew shouted as she left the house.

"Yeah, I'm sure you do!" She said exiting the door.

I tapped his cheeks softly, "You're early."

"You really think I would have missed today?" He asked walking us to the kitchen where he set me on the counter top.

"Wait right here." He said before running back in the foyer. I heard him unzip what I assumed was his bag and he came back a few moments later.

"Happy birthday. Now I don't want you to think that this is your only present but, this is something that I want for you to have." He said placing his long silver chain in my hands.

I looked at it closely before replying, "This is your favorite, your lifelong chain that you've had for as long as I can remember."

"I can never wear it anymore really. If I'm not playing in a game, I'm at practice. And there's nothing more that I want than for you to make use of it. Besides, it'll come in handy." He said kissing me softly.

It was a moment that made me fall deeper in love with him than I already was.

I clutched onto the chain and placed it against my chest as he continued to kiss me.

I pulled away a few moments later, "Can you put it on me?"

He smiled at me melting my insides. He rotated my body and moved my hair away from my neck.

I handed him the chain and he took it, clasping it around my neck.

He kissed my shoulder once he finished causing goosebumps to spread all over my body.

He laughed against my skin, knowing the effect he had on me. I felt my cheeks flush.

He continued to kiss my shoulder and neck, "I could kiss this skin all day long."

"So do it," I stated arching my neck so that he would have full access.

"Don't tempt me, woman." He said with his voice getting to that low and husky voice that made me weak.

"Don't stop," I said enjoying the feel of him on my skin. Every inch his lips touched jolted my insides.

He pushed me closer to his body so that my legs could wrap around his waist and so my hands were clutching onto his head of hair.

His lips trailed the base of my neck to my throat and ended right on my lips where I easily allowed him to take control.

His tongue trailed the bottom of my lip and I tugged on his hair urging him for more.

His kiss deepened at my urgency and his hands scooped under my ass for him to pick me up.

I squealed at the sudden movement causing me to break away from the kiss.

Drew laughed as he sprinted up the stairs, hands still fully intact on my ass.

He was definitely leading us into the bedroom. There was no doubt about it.

I tugged on the bottom of his shirt so that I could feel his bare stomach against my hands. The second I trimmed the outline of his jeans Drew flashed me his wicked grin, "My girl wants to play now, doesn't she?"

I grinned at his comment, "The birthday girl shall get what she desires."

He set me on the foot of the bed before responding, "You can't be talking like that. Not right now." He said actually looking pained.

This confused me.

He took his phone out from his back pocket to check the time.

"Are you denying me of sex right now Underwood?" I said more surprised than disappointed.

We had yet to cross that boundary, quite frankly just because we've been loving the anticipation more than anything.

Deep down, I was prolonging it longer than I should have.

I've wanted to cross that line with him the second his lips landed on mine.

I was so nervous that  I wouldn't be nearly as what he'd hoped I'd be like. Would he be disappointed? Would I not be like those other girls that he was with? A little more experienced? I mean after all it had been years since I had been physically intimate with someone-

"Baby, quit the overthinking." He said placing his hand on my neck, inching closer to me than he already way.

I realized I had been staring at the doors behind him rather than at him. I fixated my eyes on his hold where I found nothing but his enticing blue eyes piercing my brown ones.

"You have no idea how I've wanted to rip every inch of clothing between us right now. The thought of you and I... " He paused before softly kissing my lips.

"I know you're afraid. Not because I'll hurt you, but because you're a stubborn ass woman who keeps talking herself into thinking you're not good enough. You're right though."

"You're better." He added causing me to smile. His statement was all the reassurance I needed to wash away all my doubts. I kissed him hard on the lips for a bit until he pulled away.

"You know I love you, that I'm in love with you. Nothing else matters and you need to understand that it may be your birthday, but I am gifted every damn day with you being here, with me." I closed my eyes at his words.

Drew had so much control over my heart that I felt an immense amount of emotion. I did a great job at hiding how I felt, but with him, my walls were never strong enough. He saw right through everything.

He kissed my nose softly, "Come on. We're going to be late" And with that he stood me up and walked over to the closet where he got dressed.

Late where?

**********************************************

"Happy Birthday!" I heard come from almost every person in front of me.

I was completely shocked at the amount of people before my eyes. Drew had driven us over to Blake and Ethan's for what I thought was a lunch with them. Instead, I was greeted with about 50 of our closest friends and family for a pool party celebrating my birthday.

"You!" I yelled at Drew.

"You did not do this!" I added laughing.

Drew was smiling so wide and laughing at the same time as if he had just witnessed the best thing ever.

"Happy birthday Tiger!" He said pulling me in for a kiss.

I pushed him off as I felt a slight tug on my leg.

"Tigo, happy birdday!" I heard Clay say who was lifting his hands ushering for me to pick him up.

"You knew about this too! Come on little man, you're supposed to love your god mama." I said messing his hair as I set him on my hip.

"What's the fun in a little surprise?!" Blake said popping a small confetti tube she had in her hands.

"I'm so going to get back at you for this." I said shaking my head at Blake.

"Happy birthday Char!" Drew's sister El stated as she came over to hug me.

"Not you too! This was what you meant by seeing you later! What was everyone in on this?" I stated looking around the pool. Almost everyone from Blake's family, Drew's, and my own, as well as Ethan's were all here.

"Oh come on El, I made you pancakes this morning. So not fair!" I stated.

She crossed her arms across her chest before replying, "You see I was going to give you a fair warning, that was until I saw you sucking face with my brother. You guys practically made a child this morning."

That caused Drew to laugh. I added onto his laughter.

Drew abruptly stopped, "Wait. The hell El. What do you know about making babies?"

That caused El to roll her eyes and walk away.

"Oh nah. Get your ass back here Ellie Underwood!" Drew exclaimed before chasing after his sister.

I was then greeted by Drew's parents and Ava as well as some friends.

Everyone had surprised me and I was completely blindsided. It was a great way to ring my birthday.

********************************************

"Give me that," I stated taking the tub of gelato out of Drew's hands.

I grabbed the spoon from his mouth before digging in the gelato myself.

"Mhmm.. best way to end the day." I said devouring the pint.

"You're lucky I like you so much." He said before getting out of bed.

"Awe babe, come back! I'll share, I promise!" I shouted after him as he ran into the closet.

Rather than replying, he ignored me and didn't come back into the room for a minute.

He walked in with his hands behind his back, slowly approaching me on the bed.

I lifted an eyebrow out of curiosity, "Why are you looking like you're up to no good Underwood?

"When the hell am I ever not?" He asked mischievously.

I set the tub of gelato on the nightstand.

"Now I know what you're going to think, that we've been rushing everything. From dating, moving in together, to this... but you need to know that this is why I'm not doing it conventionally. In fact, I'm doing this in the utmost f***ed up way but I can't have you working around my guys without me going ape shit on every one of my teammates." He said walking closer to me.

"What are you trying to say?" I asked.

"I want you to know that you mean everything to me. You always have. I don't do sappy shit but I'm nothing but that when I'm with you. You're f***ing it for me Tiger. Call it some territorial shit but I've wanted this so bad." He stated before sitting on the edge of the bed so that he was right in front of my face.

"I gave you my chain earlier so that you wouldn't feel pressured into this. But that it would be a constant reminder of what I want. What I hope we will have one day. I want you to make that decision and by all means if you want it I will make that grand gesture and surprise but until then, I want you to let this sink in since I've already throw so much at you." He stated before placing a black velvet box in my hand.

I looked at it shocked.

What in the hell was going on?

I directed my stare at Drew in complete surprise, "What is this Drew?"

He shot me a huge smile, "I think you know what it is Tiger."

He opened the box causing me to look at the beautiful oval ring enclosed inside of it.

I stared at it in complete silence.

What

The

F*ck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 61 20
Have you ever liked some guy that is popular, attractive and yet annoying, rude, mean at the same time? I'm sure nearly every girl has. Mikasa your...
120K 3.5K 36
Kingston Spin-off #3 THE THIRD BOOK OF THE KINGSTON SPIN-OFF SERIES! Brielle Kingston is the most determined Kingston in her huge family. Newly grad...
1.4K 52 46
This book will have you wondering if the story is real or fictional. Some may relate and some may think the people in this book is crazy. Take a jour...
335 18 16
Katelyn has been in and out of the foster system since her mother died when she was young. After her father gets put in jail again, she gets sent to...