the bad boy and i ; jughead x...

By aaaaa_rtemis

[COMPLETED] [highest rank: #1 in vughead category, #1 in jeronica category, #4 colesprouse, #2 in camilamen... More

good bye, my love
great news
welcome to riverdale
stranger
it's a deal
distraction
catastrophic date
attention
you have me
fake luv
he's back
river vixens
trouble
3 AM
kiss me
camping
revenge
peace
you don't know me
saved
bruised
rain
sorry
secret
gift
romeo
chaos
pearls
love
all these years
changes
excuses
intoxicated
games
mine
bad, bad, bad
questions
last time
it was love
begin again
bad boy's

my ex's and oh's

3K 93 38
By aaaaa_rtemis

"I thought you're moving on?! Are you that truly madly deeply in love with Jones?!!!" Cheryl asked me really devastated as she heard the news from me.

"Not that deep but uhmmm well the feelings consumed me or what or i don't know anymore!" I said regretting that I answer her because she likes debating.

"'Not that deep'? You clearly know!!!! And are you saying that letting him went to the second base in that bathroom with you is not a solid evidence?!" She bursted out at me while smirking.

"I know! I just get carried away by his existence! And—ugh," I said defeated because I don't want to have a long debate with this girl.

"Remember, he's sleeping with Kendall? And now, he wants to screw you too by your game? I don't get Jones! He's super complicated."

The game is part of our history, it's been part of me and it's a great oppurtunity to know if maybe there's some pieces of me left inside him.

"Charles is super nice but we started and ended up as a very good friends." I said truthfully changing the topic and she glared at me saying, "Your ex's are showing up. Of course, you are changing the topic." As if she already predicted what I am going to say so time to rephrase.

"It was fun until Jones fucked it up. And we're going out as a friend next week." I said trying to make it up to her because I know she's super worried about me and my feelings.

"You know what, I'll support you no matter what happens and I think you are still in love with Jones and I get it. How can you move when you're still in love with him?" She sighed defeated as she supported me in my stupidness.

"I am going with the flow and I think wherever the waves will take me, I'll be happy." I said sincerely as she chuckled.

"Move to the left," He said seriously while glaring at my outfit.

The photoshoot is going well so far because I did the posing and he just shoot and shoot. It is professionally done so fast bc of his skills and mine.

And for the next piece, it is a bit revealing and I don't want him to think that I'm seducing him!! Fine, it's really revealing ofc, it's a one piece shit with a sparkly coat.

"Is this part of the photoshoot?" He asked the head and she chuckled saying, "Yes, Forsythe. Is there something wrong?"

"Nothing," He said then he gave his attention to me and he coughed saying,
"Okay, let's start."

And I smirked thinking about a revenge, if he wants to play with me, Veronica Lodge is willing to play fair. This is the continuation of my plan B, FYI.

I started to pose seductively and looking at him directly not in the camera and I am stopping myself from laughing bc I need to be fierce and serious in the photo.

"Eyes. on. the. cam." He fumed at me and he glared again at me and I started to look at the cam.

I think I am winning this time. Hmm. The way he unbuttoned the first button of his polo makes me excitedly win.

"Okay! That's a wrapped guys!" The head of the project says as we fix things in the studio. I immediately went to the room to change my clothes.

"I'll help you," Nica suggested but I know she's also tired from the works I made her do.

"I can do this, Nics. Get some rest." I tap her shoulder and she nod saying, "Okay. The van will pick us up later, be ready."

Tomorrow's going to be the continuation of it in some hotel since the theme for my collection is retro.

While I am fixing my things and make up, the door opened. "Nics, I told you. I can handle this—Oh, Jughead." I cut off my sentence as soon as I saw him and I smiled at him sexily.

"You can't handle me, Lodge. I love it the way you can't resist our game." My lips parted away as I lost words as he stepped closer to me.

He looks totally extra hot today or is it just me??? And the thought about kissing him again struck on my mind but the thought about him controlling me again and losing the game made me slapped my first thought. So ooops.

"Woah. What are you talking about?" I smiled and ask him innocently like I never did it.  But my heart is stammering so fast. Same old Veronica.

He sneered, "Stop playing dumb. You and I know what you did there." I just raised a brow and gave him some innocent gaze.

Game is on! I smirked playfully, "Ah! It's just work, Jones. It is done professionally and skillfully. I am free from guilt through lack of knowledge of evil." I answered confidently as I touch his cheek. But then he move his face closer to me.

My breath hitched from that sudden movement. He whispered to me, "I like it when you play innocent but it is clear to me that you're not impeccable especially when you show your lewd behavior."

"How dare you. This is my work and my art! Stop accusing me things that I didn't do." I said playing like I was hurt but deep inside my wickedness is rising.

He chuckled, "Your work does not include seducing the photographer not unless—" He stopped and I glared angrily to him. Wow, how dare he. Now I am hurt for real.

"Continue it, Jones." I said firmly to him. He's just a bastard and has shitty personality. He just stared at me then I rolled my eyes. "I fuck with the hot ones," Lie. I said before walking away.

"Nica! You can't be kidding me!" I complained to her because she's saying non sense words!

She said that the rain is so hard and they couldn't arrive here anymore. Meaning I am stuck with Jughead. I looked at him and he's busy with his laptop.

We went out of the city just to go here in this retro hotel but guess what we're stuck here in the coffee shop since the hotel rooms are fully booked today.

"Jughead, let's find a hotel. They couldn't arrive here due to circumstances. The shoot is cancelled," I said casually. It was days since we last see each other and talk and that was the very first day of the shoot.

"Are you ready for a run? I parked my car over there," He said as he eyed his car. Damn, that's too far away.

"No!" I immediately said then he smirked, "Go grab a taxi then," as he started to fix his things as my jaw dropped—asshole. Oh no, this rain plus no transportation? I am doomed.

"Fine! I don't have a choice!" I immediately said and he offered, "Do you need to ride my back?"

"No way!" I immediately said as we started running in the rain. Plus, I am wearing a skirt!

He ran first then I followed him but guess what, I wore a wrong outfit plus freaking heels and a glasses!

My contacts are in my bag who's currently stuck with Nica wherever she is. So I am moving too slow and so wet because of a rain and because I can't see a fucking thing, my glasses are blurred already.

"What the—shit!" I tripped over a stone and I can feel a pain in my knees because that's the first thing that landed on the ground. Nice. Oh gosh. Did I just get a scratched?!

I struggled my way to stand up as I touch my scratched knee and then someone save me by the smell of that person, I immediately know who was it.

He carried me in a bridal style, "Utter a word of objection and annoyance, I have no choice but to drop you here." I sighed as relieved, thanks to the gods Jughead came back for me. I stayed quiet until we're on the car.

"You came back thooo," I teased him playfully and he seriously said, "Do you think I wouldn't? Of course, I'll get back to you. You are my responsibility." Uhmmmmm. Is it just me or his words have double meaning? Damn, I am so assuming af.

I just stared at his face processing the words he just said while he's driving until he added chuckling, "Of course, a truck might drive over you and poof."

I rolled my eyes and glared at him before deciding to just sleep. Damn, he's pro at breaking the moment.

Hiiiii! Again. School is coming this week and I am doing my best to update as soon as I can so plsss keep reading! Thank u for ur love at my story! MWA.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1K 40
~READ BELOW~ A "RIVERDALE" AND "THE VAMPIRE DIARIES" CROSSOVER ________________ "Jughead," I started confidently. His smirk began to leave his fac...
57.9K 1K 35
-Veronica Lodge ran away from her perfect New York life. But perfect was completely the wrong definition of her life. She finds a town with a family...
33.7K 641 50
Vughead after season 2 • book 2 or part 2 on instagram @ vughead_ff if you're still interested lmao ! Rank #6 in vughead
59.9K 1.5K 78
[COMPLETED BUT IS UNEDITED] Highest Ranking: 6 in #betty [January 8th, 2021] Finished: July 28th, 2020. ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ "When I fell in love with you, slow...