Redemption [3]

By Vampirediaries1996

Who would have thought our favorite Bass would find herself in the middle of one of the toughest love triangl... More

The Start of Something New
Back to Reality
Anonymous
Telling The Truth
The Spectator
Chuck and Dan Are Friends
A Not So Welcoming Shower
The Beginning of Love
Aftermath of the Crash
New Years Second Chances
The Dark Truth
Wedding Drama
Runaway Bride
Georgina Scheming Again
Picnic Dates and Plans
Valentine's Day Sucks
Forgive But Never Forget
A Party or a Wake?
KiKi Fashion or Just Kinky
Lola on a Mission
Who's Your Mother?
What Happened in Portugal?
I am Not Your Father
What is Real and What is Fake?
What Have you Done Lola?
Realizations
Family Business
Old Friendship
Being a Boss
Rekindling of Lost Love
Sabrina
Moving Forward
Girl Talk
Horse Shows and Drama
Getting Real
Cotillion Scandal
Phillips for Sale
Microfilms and Fashion
What Are We Thankful For?
What Do We Do Now?
Break From It All
Bart or Bastard
Goodbyes Are Never Easy
Bart's Truth
Fate
Three Words, Eight Letters
It's Just The Beginning
Merry Life
Let's Start with Forever
Falling For You Forever
The Future is Ours

New Life

3.2K 56 18
By Vampirediaries1996

I loved writing this chapter and expect more chapters to come. enjoy.

8 Months later

"I'm going to kill you, Carter!" I can't help but yell at him due to the excruciating pain I'm experiencing right now.

"She doesn't mean that." He assures our nurse.

"Like hell I do. You did this to me and...AHHHH!"

"Ms. Bass you need to keep breathing." Funny enough we've come back to the same hospital we were checked into after our accident to have our child and surprisingly enough nurse Karen is here to help us bring our child into the world.

"I can't this is...oooooh! It's so much pain."

"Babe, you can do this." I whip my head around to glare at him which causes him to take a step back.

"You have no say in my pain level right now! You have no uterus and have no idea what I'm....ooooh! AHHHH! Experiencing right now."

"Of course, not babe." Carter holds his hands up thinking that will calm me down but it only pisses me off more.

"How about next time we have you give birth because I'm telling you right now you're getting off easy!"

"Ella, it's almost time to push."

"Just think babe about our healthy bab..."

"Shut up Carter! Shut up or I swear to go I will cut your balls off!" He completely takes a step back.

"How's our mama to be?" My doctor steps into the room.

"She's uh..."

"Carter you're not having a seven-pound human press against your vagina you have no say in how I'm doing!" Carter goes to sit in a waiting chair away from me.

"So, uh Ella how are the contractions?"

"Just swell doctor I thought my father trying to kill me and my brother was bad enough but then again I've never gone through this shithole experience so I have to say this is worse." I can tell by my doctors face I've said too much but I'm in such pain I don't give a damn.

"Okay, well Karen has been keeping track of your contractions and it's time for you to push."

"No!"

"No?"

"Pushing means the pain is going to be worse and uh..."

"I need you to work with me, Ella. Now give me a big push." I use all of my strength, feeling the sweat spill down my face and back as I give it all I can. "Good, take a deep breath and give me another one." I suck in and push once again. "Good I see the head..."

"Really...oh holy shit, Ella, how are you..."

"Carter shut up!" I order as I listen to the doctor as she instructs me to push again.

"Okay, Ella one more good push." I push for what I hoped to be the last time and the moment I heard the scream I knew it was over. I slumped back and tried to catch my breath.

"Here is your beautiful baby girl." The moment she was placed on my I've never felt such unconditional love. The love I have for just meeting her surpasses the love I have ever felt for anyone. Carter feels safe to come over now and gazes at our child.

"She's beautiful just like her mother." Carter kiss both of our heads as we hand her over to get cleaned.

__________________________________
Finally, it was just the three of us alone to enjoy our new family. I couldn't get over how precious she is and how much I love her. Carter took the liberty in contacting all of our friends and family that they can come to visit.

"Are well staying with the name we picked out?" I kiss our daughters head as she continues to sleep on my chest. Clutching onto me never letting go.

"I love it if you still do."

"I think her name is perfect."

"Is it a boy or a girl?" I hear Lily's voice as she rushes into our room. She's soon followed by Serena, Blair Chuck, Nate, Dan, and Arthur. Everyone piles in excited to see her.

"It's a girl." Carter says taking a seat next to me in the bed. He places his hand on top of mine that is holding our daughter.

"Aww!" Everyone says as they crowd around us.

"Ella, she's beautiful." Lily looks at her granddaughter with pride. I hand her over to our friends as they take their turns holding her and loving her.

"I know you two wanted to wait for the sex, so what is her name?" Blair gets straight to the point.

"We would like you all to meet Charlotte Lily Baizen." Lily is in tears as she hears the name. Chuck can't help but come over to hug me.

"She's named after two people who mean the world to me. She has big shoes to fill but hopefully, it's with fewer marriages, drugs, and prostitutes." I joke which causes the room to be filled with laughter.

"Oh, Ella I love you and I love my granddaughter." Lily hugs me after Chuck releases me.

"I guess we have another strong Bass woman in the world ready to make a difference." Chuck hugs Carter congratulating him.

"She's beautiful Ella." Serena is now holding her as Nate is playing with her. The love my daughter has and she was just brought into the world makes me so happy.

"Thank you all for coming."

"We wouldn't miss this for the world. Our best friend and sister having her first child is a once in a lifetime moment. Plus, I wanted to see if you would look like a mess, but alas even after giving birth you look like utter perfection." Blair smiles at me as she takes her turn holding Charlotte.

"So, Carter, man how did she take the delivery." Dan asks. Everyone thought I would remain calm or freak when I gave birth. Dan was convinced I would go crazy as well as Chuck, but everyone else thought I would remain calm. Well, they were wrong.

"I was fine..."

"She told me to go to hell and shut the hell up and said I should give birth to the next baby." Carter interrupts. I look at him like he's crazy.

"I may have lost it for a little but I don't' remember those exact words."

"Trust me she said it." Everyone nods their heads.

"I guess the one way for Ella to lose her cool is if she's giving birth."

"Hey!"

"We love you, Ella." Arthur is taking his turn loving our child and I can't keep it a secret any longer.

"Oh, and Chuck will you do us the honor and being Charlotte's godfather?"

"It would be my honor." Chuck lets a tear slip down his face.

"And Serena will you be her godmother?" Serena is in shock and I knew she would be.

"Really you want me?"

"Of course. She needs you both to help guide her to be the best person she needs to be. And on another note, I'll need a babysitter every once and a while."

"Oh, E, thank you. We will love this precious angle until the end of time." It's true what they say babies bring the best out of you and happiness to your life that you've never felt before. 

Did you guess right on boy or girl? What do you think about the name? I know there's Ivy/Lola/Charlotte but I really like the name Charlotte and it's the female version of Charles. Ella wanted to show Chuck much he means to her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 678 41
I made a mistake. It's true. But I'm working to be a better person, for myself, for my friends and for my family. But being a teenage screw up and in...
114K 2.2K 40
❝𝗜 𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗜 𝘀𝗮𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗹, 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗟𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗶𝗿𝗿𝗼𝗿, 𝗱𝗿𝗼𝗽 𝗼𝗳 𝗿𝘂𝗺 𝗼𝗻 𝗺𝘆 𝘁𝗼�...
633K 9.1K 59
Hello upper east siders, Gossip Girl here with the fellow news of our own Blair Waldorf, Serena Van Der Woodson, Chuck Bass, Nate Archibald, Dan Hump...
14.7K 220 16
Charlotte Reagan, unlike any of the UES residents, is raised in Brooklyn like her classmate, Dan Humphrey. When she meets Carter, sparks fly, but obs...