Self Control: Demonated Hybri...

By its_Alyana_5335

Rain. That's what my mother named me. I am born tough and strong but extremely pretty. My one and only weak... More

~Prologue~
~ One ~
~ Two ~
~ Three ~
~ Four ~
~ Five~
~ Six ~
~ Characters ~
~ Eight ~
~ Nine ~
~Ten~
~Eleven~
~Twelve~
~Thirteen~
~Fourteen~
~Fifteen~
~Sixteen~
~Seventeen~
~Eighteen~
~Nineteen~
~ Twenty ~
~ Twenty One ~
~ Twenty Two ~
~ Twenty Three ~
~ Characters Part 2 ~
~ Twenty Four ~
~ Twenty Five~
~Twenty Six~
~Twenty Seven~
~Twenty-Eight~
~ Twenty Nine ~
~Thirty ~
~Thirty One~
~Thirty two~
~Thirty Three~
~Thirty Four~
~Thirty Five~
~Thirty Six~
~Thirty Seven~
~ Thirty Eight~
~Thirty Nine~
~Forty~
~ Forty One ~
~ Forty Two ~
~ Forty Three ~
~Forty Four~
~ Author's note ~

~ Seven ~

134 6 1
By its_Alyana_5335

Song:  The Vampire Diaries: End theme

A/N:

∗∗∗TRIGGER WARNING! Read at your own risk.∗∗∗

Enjoy reading.

I think I blacked out because I was put back on my bed, at home. When I wake up,  nobody is there.  But on my bed shelf is a note nicely written in blue ink. 

"I'll be back soon princess, here's my number"

I didn't know who left the message, Jason or Matt?  There is only one way to find out.

I dial the number.

" Hello? Rain? "

Urgh it was Jason.

" Oh hey...  hi. I just wanted to know who the number belonged to... sorry for disturbing... "

I hung up. I had no trust in Jason. Why would he let me feed on his blood? Just then the door knocks really hard.  Like really hard. I walk slowly down the stairs still feeling my legs begging for rest . I have a horrible headache and now wasn't the time to run. I open the door and there's a gang of people outside. They were 7 and the leader seemed to be the woman. She had ginger afro hair that probably needed brushing.

" May I help you?" I ask confused.

They grab my hands and lead me outside. I feel my body burn under the sun rays. I feel like I'm going to burn to death. I try to fight but it's useless.  They throw me into a van and drive away. This is the first time I experience kidnapping.

When I was younger, I always told myself that I would stab the person who kidnapped me an fight with him. I guess there is always an expectation and a reality.

Once we arrived at our stop, they grabbed me and lock me up with chains on a chair in an old cellar. They had blinds that shot out powerful rays of sunlight after they pull a string. I'm scared.  I hope someone comes and saves me.

"We will ask you questions and you have to answer them honestly.  If you try and fool us we will open the blinds,  if you hesitate to answer a question we will open the blinds and if you attempt running away we will open the blinds!! " says the lady.

I nod. I had nothing to lose anyway... They don't have any lying detector.  I think they're just gonna see if my face lies.  I'm gonna have to play it tough if I want to lie on something.

" What's your name? "

" Lila Ley"

A lie. I don't think they noticed.

"Who is Matt Riviera? "

"A friend, he's a Vampire"

"Who's Elly Alicia Parsons"

"My best friend.  She's a witch "

" Do you know about the powerful witches Worlwide? "

I hesitate. I needed to protect my mom.  Huge mistake!

They open the blinds.  My skin is smoking and I let out a scream full of pain and they watch me suffer with no pity.

" What do you know about the powerful witches worldwide!?! "

" I- I don't know all of th-them.  I only know one.  Her name is G-Gloria Alice P-parsons. She's the Great witch of the North and she is Elly's mother... "

They look at each other.  I never should of spoken about Gloria. She is trouble because of me now. Anyway I don't care about Elly anymore.  She betrayed me by going out with Matt.

" Where is the White sword of the End?"

" Where is the what? "

Mistake.

They open the blinds.  I scream all over again. One come up to me and injects me with  god knows what.

" I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.  I ONLY FOUND OUT ABOUT ALL OF THIS TWO FUCKING DAYS AGO. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THE SWORD I PROMISE YOU I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THIS!! "

They close the blinds he takes out the needle.  I take deep breaths.  My skin is all red with burn patches.

" Who is Jason Halestone? "

" He's a guy I met yesterday. I don't know him"

" Who is Tchyana Nnenna? "

I know who Tchyana is. She's my fricking mom. And she needs to be safe so I'm ready to lie and sacrifice myself for her just like she did the days she was going to give birth to a demon.

" I d-dont know.  I heard Jason talk about her but I don't know who she is. Now please let me g-go... "

" Oh and last question sweety, where we can find Rain Salaya?" she said sarcastic.

" Ummm..." I panicked.

They opened the blinds again. I scream until I'm left breathless and with no voice. The pain was and excruciating. It felt like someone was ironing my skin and adding a zest of lemon to it.

" Where can we fucking find RAIN SALAYA bitch!" Screamed one of the girl's side chick whilst pulling my hair. I sob from the pain.

" ...I...don't... KNOW!"

" Let her go.  She's useless. Marcel gave us the wrong adress.  We are looking for Rain.  Let's go folks... " They leave me in that disgusting cellar still locked but with closed blinds. I  exhausted and hurt.  Nobody is going to save me.  I am thirsty again but no one can feed me.  I am locked up.  I need blood... I'm relieved they didn't realise I was Rain.

Were they talking about my dad Marcel?  Why is my Dad looking for me.  I can't find out on my own.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

I am a total mess right now. I am still locked up and I feel like a wild animal in a cage.  I wanna break everything just for blood.  Jason poisoned me.  He never should of given me his blood in the first place.  I didn't need it yesterday. My burn patches are really slowly healing but they are still dripping blood.

I violently push myself to try to detach my wrists from the chair until the chains tie up with my skins and makes it bleed even more. I have to get out of those chains and fast. I fall forward, trapped with the chair. My ankles are about to break. I scream. The chains are digging into my bones. The chains finally break. I use my free hands to set my ankles free. My stomach is still tied to the chair. I slide under the loose chain. I can hardly walk. It's dark outside and I'm starving.

There's a camp outside.  Stupid crap humans lurking into the forest at night when a thirsty Vampire is set free. 

I speed up to them and snap their necks in order to suck all the blood off their messed up breathing bodies. Their blood is warm and sweet.  I suck the blood out of 4 bodies. I'm not even full a little bit.  I'm thirsty.

I lay their corpse on the ground and I run. I finally find my way home.  I am a disaster.  I am a demon and this is the real me.  This is the real fucking me!

I open the door and Jason was sitting on a chair looking really worried.

"Where were you?" You've been gone for 12 long hours.  I missed you. "

Can't he see me? I had skin and blood all around my mouth.  My pupils are gold.  My wrists are bleeding like shit and I look like a Monster though my cuts are slowly healing. He bites his wrist again and points it out to me.

I speed to him and push him on the couch.  I start sucking his blood with appetite.  His blood is all I need. I need Jason...

Jason then takes avantage of me. He starts kissing me and rips my top off until he sees my black lace bra.  His kisses were fast and passionate. I couldn't keep up. I can't carry on like this.  I don't even know Jason. 

I stop everything and I stare at him in horror.

He stands up and grabs a bandage.

" I broke a glass and fell okay? "

I don't answer. I can't answer. I am mess.  A fucking old mess.

Jason comes closer to me and and tries to kiss me.  I avoid him and he takes his bags and leaves. 

" I am all yours princess.  Blood has a price!"

He smirks and leaves me all by myself.

How can I forgive myself for what I just did?  I zoomed into the shower. It's been a long time I hadn't had soap on my body.  I take a really long shower to try and forget evey thing that happened today.  Right now I need Matt but he is busy hooking up with Elly. I'm terrified.  My new life couldn't carry on like this. 

After a long shower I get changed and I climb into bed.  I lean over and I grab memory box. I open the letter my mom left for me.

It contains three main things, a piece of paper with runes, a ring with a blue circle and a ring with a red circle.  What is this crap!

I keep those on my shelf and I try to call Matt.

" Hey M-Matt its me again. I really need you right now. I'm terrified at the idea that you're still not here. Mom isn't here and you aren't either. I'm not with Jason  if that's the thing that makes you mad at me. Please Matt I need you, I lo-"

" Beep"

It was the 11th voice message I left for him.

Where the fuck are you Matt?

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

A/N:

Hey guys,

Sorry I couldn't upload yesterday I had way too much stuff to do. Anyways hope you liked this chapter.

Don't forget to Vote, Comment and Follow!

Hugs and kisses my lil' angels 👼👼xx

Love you,

- Daisy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.2K 1.1K 50
[COMPLETED/ EDITING ] What do you do when your parents are taken away from you ? When the love of your life tries to kill you? When life keeps step...
10.1K 604 30
This is a sequel to A Surprise and A Betrayal. If you haven't read that story go check it out first. Because it's a sequel, you won't understand most...
3.1M 138K 44
****COMPLETED**** "You're driving me crazy," I growled, dropping my hand down to her waist then around to her lower back, sucking her earlobe into my...
537 85 27
(LGBTQ+ fantasy) This is book 2 of The ShadowHunter Series. Please go read book 1 (The ShadowHunter) first!!!! This book won't make sense if you...