My Secret Crush {EDITING}

By unicorn_babbyy

Cover credit @Eddy622 Current Status : {EDITING} ~ Aisling clark had a long time crush on her high school's m... More

-[1]-
-[2]-
-[3]-
-[4]-
-[5]-
-[6]-
-[7]-
-[9]-
-[10]-
-[11]-
-[12]-
-[13]-
-[14]-
-[15]-
-[16]-
-[17]-
-[18]-
-[19]-
-[20]-
-[21]-

-[8]-

2K 184 1
By unicorn_babbyy

[This chapter has been revised and edited from the original chapter]

AISLING POV

"You guys kissed?!"  He couldn't hide the surprise behind his voice.

"Yes Adrian." I answer for the umpteenth time.

"What do you think this means?"

"Well I don't know. After all this years. Alex finally notice you and when he did you kissed. This is more like a darn romance novel." He burst into laughter.

I purse my lip. "If I knew you were going to mock me. I would never have told you." I mumble.

"His last word were "this isn't right." It wasn't even my fault. What if Alex never talks to me again. I feel so ashamed. I should just---"

"He did say that?." Adrian interrupts me.

"He did." I whisper looking down.

"Aww my poor baby." He coos pulling me closer. "Don't worry. Alex is just another guy having issues dealing with his feelings. Someday Alex will be all yours. All your fantasy will come true." He chuckles "Maybe fifteen years to come."

I stick my middle finger at him, Pushing every thought of Alex out of my mind.
"Have you text Andy?" I ask.

"Yup. She said her mum wouldn't let her leave the house until she does her chores." As if on cue, she walks in.

"Who's gonna party with me?!" Andy chirp flipping her bag on my face.

"Hey people!" I curl at the sound of her loud voice.

"You just dropped your bag on my face."

She grin at me. "Melissa is throwing another lit party this Saturday. Who's coming with me?."

"You know I'm always in as long as it involves meeting new babes."

I roll my eyes at them.
"Can't Melissa do something worthy with her time instead of throwing lousy highschool parties. You don't even need to ask. You know I'm not going."

"If I have to bundle you into a sack. I'm doing it." Andy threatens.

"What?" I blink. "I have my Biology project to work on." It's an honest excuse to get out of the party. I'm not lying. It's the truth

"I thought you said you finished that days back."
Adrian if only you know. A bitch called Tasha rendered my project useless.

I try to think of an excuse. "I did but something happened and now-- Forget it I'm still not going to that party."

"Aisling I know exactly when you lie. What happened to your project?" Adrian questions.

"I think I know what to do. Your mum once said and I quote. "My daughter doesn't have a social life, All I ask--"

I was quick to interrupt her "You're trying to blackmail me."

My mum wouldn't stop ranting about how boring my social life is and why I should try to live life a little like Andy and Adrian. By that she thinks and I quote "I should socialize more often or I end up a lonely introvert with 20 cats." Like that's even possible in any way. Going to parties has nothing to do with relaxing my brain. Okay maybe it does.

But I just can't stand the sight of horny teenagers grinding each other, the disgusting smell of alcohol and worse of all the blaring music that does nothing but damage to the ear. High school parties are way too crowded and it only makes me uncomfortable.

I'm not ready to receive any 'Aisling try to live a normal life and go have fun at that party with Andy' lecture over the phone. I'm not normal and I'm aware of my boring life. I love it like that.

"I'll go." I sigh defeated.

"Really?" Andy jumps on her feet.

"Yh." I answer dryly. "When is the so called party?" I finger quote.

"7pm tomorrow."

"But--"

"No buts, Aisling." Andy cuts me off. "You've agreed to come and that's what matters."

"Well duhhh."

"What happened with your project?." Adrian nosily ask again.

"Mind your business." I tell him.

"Now I'm even more curious." A text on his phone that has him smiling made us focus on him.

"Who is that?" Andy and I ask simultaneously.

"Mind your business." He smirk using my sentence against me.

"When are you guys leaving?" Adrian yawns stretching his arms out in a tired motion.

"Are you sending us out of your house?" Andy fake gasp.

"No unless you want to watch Fiona and I---"

"Andy meet me outside. I'm not watching any porn starring Adrian and his sassy girlfriend."

"Someday Adrian will end up with STD. From Fiona because she's a patient" Andy mutters.

I laugh alongside Andy.

*

*

*

*

"This one?"

I access it carefully. "Nope too revealing."

"This?. It's cute you can't deny it."

I scrunch my nose in disgust. "The yellow is too bright.I will end up looking like a sunflower."

"I am so done with you." Andy buries her head in my closet.

"This is the universe telling me not to attend this party. I can't find any outfit." I whine.

"The universe has nothing to do with this."

"Look what i found" She sings holding a pretty pink crop top with amazing patterns all over.

"I swear that is not even my cloth." I snuggle into my bed.

"It walked into your closet because it developed legs overnight." Andy reply sarcastically.

I laugh "i know it's cute. But can't you see it's also revealing."

"You excuse is lame. Get your fat ass up or I snap you like a toothpick in less than three seconds."

I burst out laughing but then I realized she isn't laughing with me. She has her straight face on. she's actually serious about snapping me like a toothpick.

I groan. "You don't expect me to wear only this crop top where's the --" Before i could finish my statement she throws a high waist jean my way.

"There's nothing to complain about. We still have a long way to go. You haven't done your makeup."

"I don't know ho---"

"Shut up and let me work my magic."

"I hate you sometimes." I fake wail.

Fortunately, it's been hours of Andy twisting and yanking my head all in the name of makeover. She even threatened to accidentally pierce my eyeball with an eyeliner. More like accidentally on purpose.

"You look amazing." Andy compliments grinning widely.

I gape at my reflection in the mirror.
"I look like unicorn barfed on me."

"Honey, trust me this is beautility. I'll be in the car waiting with Adrian."

I check to see if I'm not forgetting anything. I grab my leather jacket before closing the door behind me. I jumped startled by the muffled shouting across the hallway.

"Aisling!" I roll my eyes at the sound of my name being called, resenting to call back knowing it's the one and only Max.

"Where are you going?" He eyes me for seconds.

"I'm going to a party with Andy." I reply placing my phone in my jacket. "And stop staring like you've seen a ghost."

"You just look so different."

"Thanks. Clean up your shit. Don't expect me to clean the house after you throw your party tonight." I call out,closing the door behind me.

"Max is about to throw another party tonight. He would definitely go MIA for another three days and they'll leave the cleaning up for me to do."

"Holy shit. Aisling is that really you?" Adrian gape at me.

"I know right. Tell her she looks amazing maybe she'll believe you." Andy says.

"She looks supercalifragilisticexpialidocious"

I roll my eyes " You could have just said the word wonderful."

"Drive Adrian, drive and stop ogling amorously over your bestfriend."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.6K 2.5K 28
ငယ်ငယ်ကတည်းက ရင့်ကျက်ပြီး အတန်းခေါင်းဆောင်အမြဲလုပ်ရတဲ့ ကောင်လေး ကျော်နေမင်း ခြူခြာလွန်းလို့ ကျော်နေမင်းက ပိုးဟပ်ဖြူလို့ နာမည်ပေးခံရတဲ့ ကောင်မလေး နေခြ...
36.5K 1.7K 25
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...
481K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
36.1K 1.8K 138
This story follows the early life of James also known by his street name Headshot or Shooter. James had an extremely rough childhood, one that turned...