My Secret Crush {EDITING}

By unicorn_babbyy

Cover credit @Eddy622 Current Status : {EDITING} ~ Aisling clark had a long time crush on her high school's m... More

-[1]-
-[2]-
-[3]-
-[4]-
-[5]-
-[7]-
-[8]-
-[9]-
-[10]-
-[11]-
-[12]-
-[13]-
-[14]-
-[15]-
-[16]-
-[17]-
-[18]-
-[19]-
-[20]-
-[21]-

-[6]-

2.6K 230 15
By unicorn_babbyy

Qtd: I stalk a lot😂. And right now I'm starting to think stalking cute guy on Instagram is my hobby.😑.
P.S: You can drop your social media handle. I'll follow you up (◔‿◔).

[This chapter has been revised and edited
from the original chapter]

ALEX POV

"What the fuck Aisling. You let Tasha and Fiona do all that to you?."
How could she be so cool about Tasha and Fiona treating her so bad.

"Is Andy aware of this?".
If no one is aware. At least Andy is her bestfriend and I know for sure she wouldn't watch Tasha or Fiona bully her friend.

"Andy knows nothing about it. Tasha's behavior towards me will only worsen the moment she finds out I told someone. I don't want anymore of her trouble."

"Listen I know Tasha is a bitch. And you don't deserve any of this. At the same time I think it's high time you stand up for yourself and let her know you aren't a weakling."

"I can't." She whisper looking down.

"You can't?" I ask.

"Alex, we aren't the same people. Not everyone is capable of facing their fears and overcoming them."

"Isn't that what life is all about. Les Brown once said, when you face your fear, most of the time you'll realize it wasn't really such a big threat after all."

"What I'm saying is for you to come out of your shell. Show Tasha you aren't as vulnerable as she thinks and stop doubting yourself."

"You know." She pause "No one has ever told me any of this. Probably because I never told anyone's about it. But still I don't regret telling you this."

I smile. "I'm glad you shared it with me. Remember, I'm always here if you need someone to talk to."

"Thank you so much, Alex." She stood up. I did the same.

I thought she was leaving but her action got me hooked. I am moment's far away from fainting. She wraps her hands around my waist. The feeling of her body pressed against mine soothed me more than I had expected sending tingles through my body. I tried to push the feeling of it away.

Although the hug is just a gesture of gratitude. There's something so warm, something so comforting about her embrace.

And it isn't just right.

"Aisling..uhm.." I clear my throat stumbling upon my words awkwardly.

She pulls away almost immediately. "Sorry, I should just leave."

Then it hits me. All I did was stand still during the while scenery. I didn't hug back.
I shouldn't feel bad about it.

"Wait!" I pull her back and she crashed into my chest. She was so close.

My eyes slowly flickered from her eyes down to her lips and back up again. At that moment, all I could see was Claire in her. Like a dream in slow motion, my face bends down as she looks up, startled.

Claiming her mouth very carefully parting them slightly. She follows my actions. My heart fluttered,little shiver of pleasure and panic shot through me as she deepens the kiss,parting my lips.

I felt a smile against her lips but the flutter only intensifies. Circling my arms around her waist. I can only focus on how soft, firm and persuasive her lips are.

Every other kiss I have had in my life had been nothing like this. There's something different, something strange and special about this. Including Claire

CLAIRE?!

OH MY GOD
THIS ISN'T CLAIRE!!

"This isn't right." With that i pull away not even sparing her a glance.

*

*

*

*

I let my emotions take over.

I made the same mistake again.
It's all because of Claire.
She caused this.

That--

"Yo what's up with you?" Zayn voice broke me off my trail of thought.

"Where have you been?" Ray ask not even lifting his head from his phone. He makes me wonder what's so important he does on that phone.

I only shrug. "No where important."

"I saw you with Aisling." Ray looks up at me. A smirk plastered on his face. "None of my business. Forget I said anything about that."

"You're just another psycho." Zayn was quick to reply him.

"I am no psycho. Why don't you ask Mc Daniels what he was doing 'alone' with Aisling when half population of the students were busy learning in class."

Just as I open my mouth to reply him. I get interrupted by a red haired girl.

"Hey." She greets with a genuine smile plastered on her face. Her face is caked with heavy make up making her look more like a mannequin. She's tall, shaped like a model. Obviously she would be better without the heavy make-up and all.

Ray diverts his attention to her. He's checking her out too before glancing towards my direction, once, twice and again. I frown in return. Why would she be here for me?. I don't even know her. It was clear who she's here for.

"Hey babe." Zayn lean over to peck her. He throws his hand around her neck.. She fucking turned red with the word hey, babe and a peck.

"So Alex, The is Kayla my girlfriend. Kayla meet Ray and---"

"Alexander." She push her hand forward interrupting Zayn. I nod in acknowledgement accepting her hand shake. She let's her hand linger. in return I slowly pull my hand away from hers.

It's agreed she's too forward.
Ray on the other hand ignored her. Leaving her hand hanging in the air.

"I'll be right back." Zayn announce leaving with Layla or is it Vanessa.

"Was that Kayla?" Ray ask.

"I thought it was Vanessa." I chuckle.

Ray laughs. "She looks more like a Vanessa."

"Who is Vanessa?" Zayn ask behind.

"You shouldn't be back so soon. Didn't you just leave with Kayla?"

"Who's Kayla?" He ask confused.

"Dude you just introduced Kayla as your girlfriend. What kind of people am I surrounded with?" I ask no one in particular.

He laughs hysterically. "Kayla just happens to be a side chick since Fiona is with that Adrian Noel's." He says Adrian name with pure disgust.

"So you're still on this Adrian issue?" Ray ask him.

"Please I don't wanna end my already bad day with I WANT F.I.O.N.A" I try to mimick Zayn.

Zayn chuckle "I don't sound like that."

"Did nobody hear Alex say his already bad day. Why and what made your day bad?."

"None of your business." I answer immediately. "Curiosity kills the cat."

"Technically he's a human not a cat." Zayn replys.

"Hmm." Ray pretends to think. " So like what were you doing with Aisling?"

"Nothing." I answer casually like I didn't just kiss her thinking she was Claire. And now I can't get get the memory of it out of my head because --- ok I agreed to forget about it.

"And why should I believe you?. You don't even talk to girls."

"Stop questioning him already." Zayn snaps.

"I'm so close to getting the truth. Shut the fuck up Steinfield."

"You're not getting anything from me." I deadpan.

"So there's more to meeting her." Ray grins.

"No! There's nothing. Absolutely nothing!. I only thought she was Claire and all I did was let my emotions take over. And yes I do realize because I'm just going to stay away from her forever." I blurt out.

"And Ray stop making me say things!."

"I knew it!" He throws his fist into the air.

"You had sex with the innocent girl." Zayn fake gasp.

My eyes widened at his wild assumption but then don't forget this is Zayn Steinfield we are talking about. The guy who finds it hard to control his sexual hormones.

"You took her Innocence from her." He whisper so low.

"Oh my God. No."
They only ignore me.

"You don't even know if the girl is a virgin." Ray finger quotes. "I mean half of the girls in this school don't even know what it means to hold on to their virginity."

"True." Zayn agree with him. "But Aisling is. I know a virgin when I see one. Don't forget I hold the virginator title. I have the highest number of girls I've disvirgined." Zayn brags.

"No you don't."

"Can you two just shut up!"

Ray continues, ignoring me. "I'm saying Adrian has the same number as you."

"That son of a bitch." Zayn curse clenching his fist.

"I'm embarrassed to call you two my friends."

"I'm a good friend you know." Ray pouts.

"So now I exist."

"So tell us what happened between you guys?" Zayn nudges me.

"We kissed."

"You kissed?!"

"We kissed."

"You kissed?!"

"We kissed."

"You--"

"Okay shut up or you kiss the back of my hand."

Ray laughs hysterically at me.

"I was only expecting more." Zayn raise his hand up in defence.

I sigh heavily wishing I could do something to eliminate this guy.

"Alex what is happening to you?."

"Nothing is happening to me. I'm fine."

"No you're not. And I'm thinking this has a lot to do with Claire." Zayn argues.

I sigh defeated.

Ray watchs me intently "Claire was a bitch. She's still a bitch. But you've got to understand something. She's not coming back. She's never going to come back. I don't think you should still have any thoughts about her. You need to stop seeing her in every girl. Give someone a chance and forget about Claire the witch."

Zayn reach out to squeeze my shoulder"He said it all." 

"All I ask for is my bestfriend to come back. You're not the Alex I know. You aren't even real." Zayn laments.

"Where are you,Alex?" Ray ask searching under the bench.

Zayn hits him on his head. "Be reasonable."

"All I did was search for the real Alex. He's not the real one."

I roll my eyes. "I'm leaving."

"You didn't even say a word about what we said."

"There's nothing to say. We both know that he's in love with Aisling."

"Ray shut the hell up."
I shudder at the thought of me developing feeling for any one again. Claire has done enough damage.

"ALEX AND AISLING SITTING ON A TREE KISS-- ow! Dude you just slap my head"

"I told you to shut up." I say in my defence.

*

*

*

*

A/N

So I found the love of my life.

Ray ❤️❤️🌹. I just can't help it😂.

Who else likes Ray Lewis?.

INSTAGRAM @ unicorn_babbyy.

TIKTOK@ unicorn_babbyy

I follow back 🌹.

_AbY💫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 38.9K 33
𝙏𝙪𝙣𝙚 𝙠𝙮𝙖 𝙠𝙖𝙧 𝙙𝙖𝙡𝙖 , 𝙈𝙖𝙧 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙢𝙞𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞 𝙃𝙤 𝙜𝙖𝙮𝙞 𝙢𝙖𝙞...... ♡ 𝙏𝙀𝙍𝙄 𝘿𝙀𝙀𝙒𝘼𝙉𝙄 ♡ Shashwat Rajva...
36.5K 1.7K 25
Abisinden şiddet gören bi kızın kurtulmak için bulduğu çözümle kendini çekişmeli bi aşkın içinde bulur...
1.4M 41.6K 52
It only took one night to completely change my life. Jace Hetcher is a rich badboy and a total player. Now I, Chrysanthemum Everston, am having his b...
481K 1.9K 60
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!