Pumped-Up Kicks (A Logan Lerm...

By ravenswoodresidence

Sometimes people leave so they won't hurt you. Sometimes people leave just to hurt you. Sometimes people leav... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Author's Note
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Authors note... Again
Promo
ignore this
update
another update

Pumped-Up Kicks

824 18 5
By ravenswoodresidence

Telly's p.o.v.
---------------------------------------------
Last night while watching The Vampire Diaries I heard a knock on my door. I looked at my phone screen which read 10:42 p.m. I pushed my fluffy leopard blanket off of me and swung my feet over the couch before slipping on the hardwood floor and falling on my face. Well that hurt. There was another knock on my door. I sighed and pushed myself up and walked to my front door. I looked through the peephole and saw an all to familiar blue eye staring back at me.
I unlocked the door and opened it to reveal my best friend, Logan Lerman holding a bag of popcorn and 17 again. Im obsessed with Efron movies. He stepped in without my permission. "It's not Friday, L" was the first thing out of my mouth. Logan nodded and sat down on the couch after popping the disk in. I followed him and sat on the couch.

That was the first night I dreamt of him. I saw him everywhere but he moved on. That was kind of a long time ago.

Hi! My name is Chantel but everyone calls me Telly. I'm 16 and I live in Seattle. This "he" guy I'm referring to is Logan Lerman. He and I were inseparable but he became distant. He just shut me out. I never knew why be had a change of heart all because of a girl.

Just a few things about me:
I'm a wallflower. Everyone knows me at school but I like staying on the downlow.

My favourite colour is purple.

My favourite bands are 1D 5SOS Fall Out Boy and Emblem3.

I'm extremely loud.

I most likely sound like I have no friends. Logan started dating a girl named Remie Smith. She's pretty much alpha bitch at our school. Her Dad is the senator that's why. Anyway I hang out with my friends Marissa Julie Jase and Ross. Jase and I hang out together the most out of our whole posse. He's my neighbour. He, Logan, and I were our own crew. After Logan and his testosterone filled balls dissed us we gave up on him. He was never the same. The Logan Lerman I knew of half smiles mixtapes of Fall Out Boy and Foster the People and flower crowns didn't exist anymore. It's a shame really, he was awesome to hang around.

I reached over to my nightstand and grabbed my phone. The time read 2:24. Thursdays were brutal.

Me: let's grab froyo I need 2 talk....

Jase: like right now?

Me: yes rn.

I swung my feet over my bed and threw on a pair of uggs. I grabbed a hoodie and shoved my send through the sleeves. I grabbed my phone a pair of earbuds and my keys and headed out the door.

I made my way over to Jase's apartment and knocked on the door. 10 seconds later a green eyed blond headed Jase stepped through the threshold. "What on Earth is so important that you need to get froyo at 2 in the damn morning? These are ungodly hours."

He asked me with his hand in his hair trying to calm down his bedhead. I rolled my eyes and practically dragged him all the way there. This is gonna be one long night.

(Hi guys!! This is my first fanfic so please go easy on me. I really hope you like it! I will update about twice a week or every other day. I'm not sure how long its going to be but I just go with the flow. I really hope you like it!!! okay bye...)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4M 295K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
190M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
937K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...