Out of My Mindless

Od RaeSi_Writes

Více

"Out of My Mindless"
Ch. 2: Enough is Enough
Ch. 3: Traps
Ch. 4: Thoughts
Chapter 5: Too Far....
Ch. 6: Stronger
Chapter 7: Reconciliation
Ch. 8: Decisions Made
Chapter 9: Progress
Ch. 10: Moving Forward
Chapter 11: Two?
Ch. 12: Disgrace
Chapter 13: Don't Drive angry.
Ch. 14: Crash Your Party
Chapter 15: I don't remember
Ch. 16: Another Chance
Chapter 17: TRY
Ch. 18: Advantages Taken
Chapter 19: Man DOWN!
Ch. 20: Die In Your Arms
Chapter 21: The Bracelet
Ch. 22: Lies & Deceit
Chapter 23: Surpises
Chapter 24: The Almost Wedding
Ch. 25: New Life
Chapter 26: Fight to LIVE
Ch. 27: Awakening
Chapter 28: The phone call
Ch. 29: Reconciliation
Ch. 31: Stubborn Arguments
Chapter 32: I love the way you lie
Ch.33: Reception Blues
Chapter 34: Stay
Ch. 35: Bold Actions
Chapter 36: Horny Jerk!
Ch. 37: Don't touch me!
Chapter 38: SURPRISE
Ch. 39: Hereditary?
Chapter 40: The dream
Ch. 41: Tell Me a Lie
Chapter 42: Gone
Ch. 43: Holding On
Chapter 44: I set you free
Ch. 45: The grass isn't always greener
Chapter 46: The results are in..........
Ch. 47: Mistake
The Final Chapter: DRAMA, for your MAMA!

Chapter 30: The Wedding

2K 14 3
Od RaeSi_Writes

Chapter 30: The wedding.

*Prince/Rae*

“Princeton, where the hell are you? You haven’t come to visit me or the boys in four days!…. Call me back when you get this message please. I-I love you… I guess.” She says hanging up the phone angrily. Tears are running down Rae’s face. Why hasn’t my husband been to see me in four days? What could he possibly be doing that’s more important than me and the boys. Rae thinks to herself.

“I am going to kill him!” Rae yells, out loud frightening her nurse who’s giving her medicine. “I’m sorry nurse Kelly, its my husband….”

She nods. “I understand.” She says as she finishes giving Rae medicine, and leaves.

Rae is sitting alone at the hospital bored she decides to call Ray, she hasn’t heard from him since the accident. She wants to hear her best friends voice.

“Hello?” Ray sings into the speakers.

“I miss you stranger.” Rae laughs.

“Raeeeee!” Ray says happily, “I miss you too.”

“How come you haven’t been to see me bestie?” Rae asks sadly.

“I’m sorry buddy. I’ve just been really busy.”

“Apparently Princeton has too, that's why he hasn't been visiting me. I guess no one on the outside cares about me..” Rae says bitterly.

“Princeton hasn’t been to visit you, that’s weird. He told Keisha he visits you everyday. And that's not true we all care about you Rae.”

Rae sighs, “Well he’s lying I haven’t seen him in four whole days, I’m starting to get worried… maybe he’s finally come to his senses and left me.”

Ray laughs, “He would be a fool to give you up. Anyway, I saw him yesterday at rehearsal. He was an hour late, and he kept texting on his phone. And then he and Bahja sat in the car talking after rehearsal for hours…”

Rae is speechless, “That bastard! Bahja is more important than his own wife?” She yells sitting up abruptly in the hospital bed.

“Don’t go jumping to conclusions now Rae. You know he and Bahja are like brother and sister.”

“I’ve heard that line too many times…” Rae stiches suddenly start bothering her, she screams out in pain.

"Rae? You okay?" Ray asks worried.

"I'm fine, I guess I got a litle over excited." She says.

“Rae you need to relax.”

“How can I relax? He’s choosing that bimbo over his own wife!” Rae screams furiously, “He’s been busy alright.”

“I’ll find out what’s going on and I’ll let you know.”

Rae calms herself down. “Okay, thanks bestie, and you better come and visit me soon. I’m lonely since my no good husband isn’t coming around.”

“I’ll be over in a few hours. I have another rehearsal in the studio. But I promise I’ll come. I love you Rae.”

“I love you too Ray.”

*Roc/SiSi*

“I’m nervous babe.” SiSi says inhaling and exhaling.

“Relax SiSi.” Roc soothes, even though he’s nervous himself.

SiSi and Roc are finally eloping. SiSi is dressed in a lovely sequenced gold gown, Nevaeh is also wearing a gold dress, and Roc is wearing a black suit with a gold undershirt.

They pick a random wedding chapel and they go in.

“I forgot to tell you, you look so beautiful today.” Roc says holding SiSi’s hand tightly.

“You don’t look so bad yourself.” SiSi smiles through her nerves.

“What about me Mommy and Daddy? Don’t I look beautiful too?” Nevaeh asks.

“Always Princess.” Roc says, as SiSi nods in agreement.

A young minister comes out to perform the ceremony, they appoint two witness and the wedding begins.

Nevaeh throws down gold, red, and white rose petals down the aisle before SiSi enters. Once Nevaeh reaches her daddy he gently places a kiss on her cheek and holds her hand. The pianist starts playing the wedding song as SiSi walks into the church. She is trying to hold it together but tears are beginning to roll down her face, as she sees Roc in all his beauty waiting for her at the end of the alter. Suddenly all the nerves she had evaporate and she is suddenly speed walking down the hall. She wants desperately to get to the man that she loves, she can’t wait to spend the rest of her life with him.

Once SiSi finally reaches Roc, and Nevaeh; she places a soft kiss on Nevaeh ‘s cheek and grabs her hand, and Roc grabs her other hand.

‘I love you’ Roc mouths to SiSi.

‘I love you too’ SiSi mouths back.

“Dearly beloved we are gathered here today, to join this man and this woman together in holy matrimony. I understand the couple has prepared their own vows, so Mr. August you can begin at any time.”

Roc’s heart starts beating furiously in his chest, as he beings. He looks SiSi directly in her eyes, and clutches her hand, tightly. “No words will ever be able to describe just how much I love you. You are my everything. My world revolves around you. You are my best friend, my lover, the mother of my children. Every since I first laid eyes on you seven years ago, I knew there wasn’t another woman out there for me, you were it. My heart beats only for you Sierra. It's scary how much power you have over me. But I trust you. And through the good, the bad, happy and sad; I promise to love you forever. I thank God for you, Nevaeh, and the new baby on the way; I thank God that he blessed me with such a rare woman like yourself. I love you with everything I am. You too Nev.” He says placing a soft kiss on SiSi’s lips, Nevaeh’s cheek, and then SiSi’s tummy.

SiSi’s tears are flowing freely down her face. “You may begin when you’re ready, Miss Jackson.” The Minster says.

SiSi sniffs a little, squeezes Roc’s hand and then begins. “I didn’t think we would ever get married.” SiSi and Roc both laugh. And then she continues, “I can’t imagine my life without you. You are the man of my dreams. You are an amazing father, a beautiful person inside and out, my best friend. You are truly a gift from heaven above. You make me want to be a better person. I love you so much, sometimes it hurts. Marriage is going to be hard, even harder than not being married, but as long as we’re together our love will outweigh anything. It won’t be all happy times, but the good will outweigh the bad. I can’t wait to grow old with you, and spend the rest of my life with you. I can’t wait to watch my children grow with you. It was a long time coming Chresanto august…… but it was worth the wait. I love you with everything I am, you’re my other half.” She finishes and Roc is fighting back tears. "But I'm the better half." Roc starts laughing hard. “I love you too Neveaeh, and baby.” SiSi says kissing Nev, and placing her hand on top of Roc’s that rests on her belly.

“Beautiful vows, now the rings.” The minister says.

“Nev, you have the rings?” Roc asks.

“Uh oh!” Nevaeh says.

“Neveaeh! I thought you said you could handle the responsibly!” SiSi says.

“Calm down mom, I was just kidding.” Neveah says laughing, she takes the rings out and hands them to Roc and SiSi.

Roc places SiSi’s on her finger, and SiSi places Roc’s on his finger.

“Now by the power invested in me by the state of California, I now pronounce you two husband and wife. You may kiss your beautiful bride.” The minister says.

Roc kisses SiSi hungrily, he gets carried away, Nevaeh says ‘eww’ and they both look at her and laugh.

“Introducing, Mr. and Mrs. Chersanto August.” The minister says as Nevaeh starts throwing rose petals, and they head to the car. Which has ‘just married’ written on the back.

*Prod/Dalia*

Prod and Dalia are cuddling on the sofa watching titanic. “Prod! I know you are not crying!” Dalia says laughing.

“No baby…. I just got something in my eye.” Prodigy says.

Dalia is laughing hysterically, “Uh huh yeah sure.” She says.

“It always gets me when Rose puts Jack in the ocean. He should have never given up that piece of furniture for her, he could have saved himself.” Prod says.

Dalia rolls her eyes, “So you’re saying if it would have been me and you, you wouldn’t have saved me?”

“Ummm.” Prodigy says thinking.

“You better say yes.” Dalia pouts.

“Anything for my baby…” Prodigy says.

“You are such a liar.” Dalia and Prod both laugh as he gets on top of her, and starts kissing her neck.

“Baby… you taste so good…” He whispers licking her neck, “I want you, so bad.”

“Ohhh Prod.” She moans just as Prodigy’s phone rings.

Prodigy doesn’t stop kissing her, “Prodigy aren’t you going to get your phone?” Dalia asks.

“Babe hush, you’re killing the moment… I need you wifey.” He says.

Dalia’s eyes are rolling to the back of her head, “I need you too…hubby......” she moans.

Prodigy’s phone keeps ringing over and over, and then he has to answer, “Stay here boo, I’ll be right back.” He says touching her area, causing her to flintch, and hoping off of her.

“What?” Prodigy says angrily.

“Craig Crippen Jr! Why did I have to hear it from Entertainment Tonight that you and Dalia got married?” Prod’s mother yells angrily through the phone.

*Ray/Rae/Laurielle*

Ray pops his head into Rae’s room. “Ray! Bestie you came.” Rae smiles.

“Yes ma’am.” He steps in with Laurielle right behind him.

Rae’s face falls when she sees Laurielle, “And you brought your wife…. How nice.” She says sarcastically.

Ray never wants to put himself in a situation where he can’t handle being alone with Rae. And plus he’s trying to become a better man for his wife.

“Hello Rachel, how are you feeling?” Laurielle asks fake smiling.

“I’m fine now that my best friend is here, I really needed the company.”

“Don’t you have a husband to keep you company?”

Ray interrupts, “Baby, I got this. Why don’t you go and get us some coffee or something?” Ray asks.

“Ray you hate coffee.”

Ray just turns around and stares at her, “Okay, I get the hint I’m going. Be good. And don‘t keep me waiting forever, I need you.” She says kissing him roughly on the lips, giving Rae the 'stink eye' and then walking out. Rae rolls her eyes.

“I’m sorry about that.” Ray says.

“It’s okay..” Rae sighs, Ray grabs her hand.

“I missed you Rae Rae.” He says.

“I missed you too Ray Ray." They both laugh, As Rae says, "Now tell me did you find out anything about Prince and why he’s been ditching me?”

“I followed him today…” Ray says.

“Okay where did he go?”

Ray gulps, and then sighs. Things are quiet for a long moment, until Rae can't handle it anymore.

“Ray please just tell me! Or I’m going to go crazy.” Rae yells.

“Princeton went to Bahja’s house, I saw them hugging…..” Ray says, and Rae gasps.

Stay Tuned -Rae

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4M 86.8K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...
7.4M 205K 22
It's not everyday that you get asked by a multi-billionaire man to marry his son. One day when Abrielle Caldwell was having the worst day of her life...
1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
9.9M 499K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...