My Secret Crush {EDITING}

By unicorn_babbyy

Cover credit @Eddy622 Current Status : {EDITING} ~ Aisling clark had a long time crush on her high school's m... More

-[1]-
-[3]-
-[4]-
-[5]-
-[6]-
-[7]-
-[8]-
-[9]-
-[10]-
-[11]-
-[12]-
-[13]-
-[14]-
-[15]-
-[16]-
-[17]-
-[18]-
-[19]-
-[20]-
-[21]-

-[2]-

3.9K 264 21
By unicorn_babbyy

[This Chapter Has Been Revised and Edited From The Original Version]

I wake up to the sound of my iPhone vibrating. Who could be texting someone this sunny afternoon.  It's a Saturday for goblin sake. Can't a bitch have her beauty sleep. I am not saying I'm a bitch. There's no point explaining.

I picked my phone to find a new message from Max and numerous from my best friends. I checked the time the messages were sent realizing it was sent 10 minutes ago.

Max:Aisling!!!!!!!

Max:I have been pressing the door bell since.

Max:please open the door!

Max:i don't know where I dropped my keys!
         I think I lost it at the party.

Max:Aisling can you just read your messages!

Max:I swear I will die here.

Max: I have always known you were suffering from clinomania.

ME: Yo bitch!

MAX: I am not a bitch psycho! Open the damn door.

ME: Where were you last night?.
And the night before last night?
And the night before last two nights??

MAX: None of your business.

ME: OK. I hope you have a blankie to keep you warm on the porch. Goodnight even though it's still afternoon.

MAX: Aisling I'm being serious here.

MAX: Jesus tell me you didn't go back to sleep.

MAX: Fine I'll tell you where I went.

MAX: it's official I'll kill you with my own hands !!

I made sure my phone is in "do not disturb" mode. At least I will sleep in peace and wake in heaven's gate with Angel Michael narrating how my very own blood brother murdered me with his own hands because I didn't let him into the house.

And with that my picture will be on every newspaper in town. What a miserable way of popularity.

*

*

*

I kept scrolling through the news on Facebook scrunching my face at picture of some girls who have the same pose in every pic and some guys bragging about whom among them already has the latest ps5. Teenagers can be so stupid. Yh I know I'm one of them.  I tap on the message Adrian and Andy sent on our group chat.

AD - Clark you sure you are not pregnant with the way you sleep.

Andy: There are so many people on the beach.

AD: It's a Saturday dumbo. You don't expect it to be just two of us here.

Andy: I wasn't talking to you.

BORING LIFE: 🙄I am so not interested in whatever you guys are saying or doing.

BORING LIFE: Who amidst you two changed my name to boring life?!!.

AD: Andy how could you😟😧

ANDY: oh my God. It wasn't me.

ANDY: Adrian don't make me ruin your date Fiona.

ME: What do you mean date with Fiona?

ME: The same Alistair Fiona?! Are you kidding me?. Zayn Steinfeld girlfriend?.

AD: So what if she's Zayn's girlfriend?.

ANDY: That Zayn is glaring daggers at you.

AD: Andy what did I tell you about minding your business?

ANDY: Dude you're making out right in front of me. You're in my business.

AD: Turn around, go for a walk, or build sand castles that way you wouldn't have to watch me.

ME: You guys are insane and Adrian you realize Fiona is Zayn's girlfriend.

AD: The chick was flirting with me and what do you expect me to say "sorry Fiona I don't do people's girlfriend" .

AD: This dude doesn't reject such offers especially from hot girlfriends like Fiona.

ANDY: Just in case Zayn attacks you at midnight. What design of casket would you like for you burial?

ME: What kind of flowers do you want?

ADRIAN: I am so done with you guys.

ADRIAN: And Andy don't bother looking for me. I will come back for you when I'm done.

ANDY: Wherever it is you end up in. Maybe in a Faraway island where they feed on guys penis and brain. Just get me ice cream on your way back.

AD: 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕!!!!!

ME: May the Lord have mercy on you both.

I toss my phone sideways heading to the kitchen for any left over meal available. I stop on my track.

"Well, well, well, Look what we have here. If it isn't the witch of East End." Max towers over me, arms crossed in a way to intimidate me and the look he's giving me. I clung onto my stomach laughing.

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you right now?" He glares harder while I try to contain my laughter.

Just as I open my mouth to reply. I get interrupt by a certain someone.

"Babe I found it!" Emily beams. She is wearing one of Max T-shirt. And even with the shirt looking way bigger than her. She still managed to look so good in it. I would look like a lost potato in a baggy shirt.

Her hair is packed in an adorable messy bun. As much as her presence annoys me. I must admit, she's hot. I am not just talking hot. I'm talking hot as in the Kardashian sister's killer body kind of hot.

What I can't place about Emily is I'm not sure if she also had to undergo cosmetic surgery. I mean the girl is almost like a mannequin and it's just so annoying that she's that beautiful. I think we get the point here. I am just being jealous of my brothers girlfriend shape. I mean how can a girl like me be so much fun to see while I'm, welllll....... hey don't assume i'm ugly.

"I see she's here" I mutter under my breath.

"Aisling" She fakes a happy smile at me.

Oh I am so familiar with that smile. Our feeling for each other is mutual.
"Emily isn't it nice to see you here 'again' " The emphasis I lay on 'again' wouldn't go unnoticed by her. I plaster a fake innocent smile.

She waves me off "Yh whatever." Bitch
"Babe we should get to it now."

"Sure" Max beams following her like a lost puppy.

Ah! My favorite couples
That was sarcasm in case you didn't notice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

630K 7.7K 31
The bad boy's life changes when he suddenly becomes the teacher's baby...
24.7K 825 18
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
59.7K 9.9K 71
නුඹ නිසා දැවුණි.....💙 නුඹෙන් මා නිවෙමි......💙
4M 86.6K 62
•[COMPLETED]• Book-1 of Costello series. Valentina is a free spirited bubbly girl who can sometimes be very annoyingly kind and sometimes just.. anno...