BTS's 8th Member Imagines (Re...

By miraculouslover28703

The beginning of this book is an actual story but eventually I change it to one shots. Request are now closed. More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Group Chat
Overworking
A/N
Prank War
Walk
Needed?
Group Chat 2
Instagram
Needed Part 2
Kidnapped(Prank)
Overworking Part 2
Birthday Surprise
Needed Part 3
Expensive Girl
A/N
Getting Kicked Out Of Bangtan Prank
Jungkook's Girlfriend
Jungkook + Y/N Moments
Instagram 2
Y/N's Dead? (Prank)
You Have Abs?
Group Chat 3
ISAC
Youtuber Reacts To BTS
BTS's Dead (Prank)? (Part 2 For Y/N's Dead?)
Insecure
Twitter
Outfit Malfunction
Saesang Incident 1
Help Me
Help Me Part 2
Prank War 2
Y/N's Parents Come To Her Concert
A/N
Posting Behind His Back? - Yoongi Version
Solo Album
Fansign
Death Anniversary
Dance Teacher
Dating Park Jimin
V-live
The Nerd Is A Fighter? - 1
The Nerd Is A Fighter? - 2
Yoongi's Confession
The Nerd Is Pretty?
Y/N Makes A Video
Period
Yoongi's Cousin
Childhood Besties
Forgotten
The Nerd Is An Idol?
A/N
When Y/N Sings A Cover(s) On Stage
Maknae Line Group Chat
Jimin + Y/N Moments
A/N
Drama
Jungkook's Sister
Birthday Prank
Saesang Incident 2
Instagram 3
Replaced
Replaced Part 2
Amnesia (Prank)
Jin + Y/N Moments
Instagram 4
Yoongi + Y/N Moments
BBMA's
Moments When The Boys Got Turned On By Y/N
Birthday Prank Part 2
Adopted By BTS
Saved By Y/N
BTS Reacts To A Dirty Fan Fiction
Y/N Can Play Cricket?
Y/N + Hoseok Moments
Group Chat 4
The New Member Is A Girl?
The New Member Is A Girl? - Part 2
The New Member Is A Girl? - Part 3
Group Chat 5
Taehyung + Y/N Moments
A/N (Please Read)
BTS Reacting To Ships Made By ARMY
Posting Behind His Back? - Jimin Version
Posting Behind His Back? - Jungkook Version
How Do We Control Her? (Drunk Y/N)
Y/N Faints In Public? (Prank)
Y/N In Little Space
Y/N Fainted?
Harassed
Posting Behind His Back? - J-Hope Version
Instagram 5
Group Chat 6
J-Hope's Jealousy
J-Hope's Jealously Part 2
Adopted Reader
Dating Suga
Saving Jimin
Missing
A/N
NEW BOOK
Group Chat 7: SPECIAL CHAPTER

Y/N + Namjoon Moments

2.8K 61 10
By miraculouslover28703

1. Saviour.

No One POV

You were home alone at the dorms as the boys had all gone to their activities. Jin and Taehyung had a photoshoot due to being the visuals of the group, Hoseok,Jimin and Jungkook were working on a dance choreography and Suga was in the Big Hit building along with RM, working producing new songs.

Why were you home alone? Well you had fallen sick and your bandmates being the overprotective people they were, told you to stay home. 

So here you were, on your phone, when you heard a creak. Your head instantly shot up and you got up to inspect the noise, but flinched when you heard another creak.

You shut your door as quietly as possible and hid inside your walk in closet, which you also locked. You dialled the first number on your list, which belonged to Jin.

After a few rings, the phone went to voicemail, leaving you with no option but to call the next number, which belonged to RM.

After a couple of rings, you heard a voice answer the line.

"Ne Y/N, what happened?"

"Hyung I-I think someone broke in." you whispered.

"BWO!"

"Hyung please come home with the police." you pleaded over the call.

"Ne I will be there soon, take care for the time being please."

"Okay, bye hyung."

"Bye."

"Y/N I KNOW YOU'RE HERE!" a voice yelled out which you didn't recognise. Tears started flowing down your cheeks as you heard footsteps approach the from of your room.

"Oh, look at this, the room is locked. What should I do?" he said sarcastically before kicking the door down in one shot, causing a loud bang. You flinched and almost let out a noise, but cupped your mouth to prevent any sounds from leaving it. 

"Y/Nieee come out, I know you are hiding bitch." he changed his playful tone to a serious one as you felt a fresh wave of tears flow again.

"AHA I GOT YOU!" he opened the closet door as you gasped and stood up, starting to back away from him.

You sprinted , but you weren't as fast as usual as you were unwell, meaning you were weak. His arms snaked your waist and lifted you up.

"LET ME GO!" you hit his back weakly with your fists as he placed you on your bed.

"That won't be any fun though will it?" he said while caressing your face with his hands.

"Don't worry, I will be gentle." he said as your eyes widened and you shook your head and tried to pry him off.

His lips came closer to yours as the smell of cigarettes and alcohol reeked from him. You scrunched your nose in disgust and kept moving your head.

Just when his lips were about to touch yours, you heard his voice.

"GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HER YOU BASTARD!" Namjoon screamed and threw him off you before punching him in the gut.

The man groaned and the police entered, taking the man away who was cursing away.

Namjoon looked at you in concern and immediately wrapped you up in a hug.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes, now that you are here."

"Did he do anything?"

"Apart from breaking both of my doors and touching my face, no." you said.

"How dare he lay his filthy hands on you!"

"It's okay hyung, I am fine." you reassure him.

"Arraseo, but you should come with me for now."

"Arraseo." you said and followed him into his studio.

2. Father's Day.

No One POV

Tomorrow was Father's Day, but as you didn't have a father, you weren't able to celebrate it. But as you thought about it, you came to the realisation on how Namjoon was like a father figure to you.

He was always there when you needed comforting, always had the best advice and was always approachable in any situation. 

You considered him as your father and decided to go purchase something for him at the mall.

Recently he had been going on about a game called Halo which he had wanted since it had just released, so you decided to buy him that along with a card and baking a cake.

As soon as you got home, you immediately wrapped the gift and wrote in the card.

Dear Namjoon hyung,

First of all I wanted to wish you a very happy Father's Day, even though you aren't a father. However, to me, you are like a father figure. You have raised me for 7 years, I came here when I was 10 and debuted at 13. You were there for me when I needed comforting, you were always approachable and gave me some of the best advice I have ever received. You have been able to fill that hole in my heart that had gone when my father had left, but you make it feel as if I always have someone there for me at all times. You were the one who made me who I am today and I am forever thankful to have someone like you to look up to.

Thank you so much for all this. I don't know how or if I will ever be able to pay you back.

Lots and lots of love from, Y/Nieee.

After feeling satisfied with the note, you head out and bake his favourite cake, Red Velvet with cream cheese icing. After making the cake you use some milk chocolate you had melted and wrote a small message on the icing. Happy Father's Day Namjoon Hyung.

*The Next Day*

You had woken up and were excited to give a surprise to Namjoon. You tied your hair up and grabbed your presents and headed to his room. With him you never had to look your best as you were comfortable with him with the real you.

You arrived at his room and knocked on the door before you heard his morning voice which had gone an octave deeper than usual.

"Come in."

After hearing those two words you pull the handle down before pushing on the door to see Namjoon laying in bed.

"Hyung." you called out as he opened his eyes.

"What is it Y/N?"

"Happy Father's Day." you said.

"But I am no-"

"Just read the card."

He nodded as you passed him the card, his eyes scanning over the words. Once he had finished reading the card, you could see the tears which had been formed in his eyes.

"Come here you idiot." he said as you embraced him.

"Thank you so much, you don't know how much this means to me." he said while sobbing.

"Thank you hyung for being my father like figure." you smiled and pulled away before getting the cake which his eyes sparkled at. 

"Yah you really went full out."

"Hey! Appreciation please!" you said while taking the wrapped gift up.

"You dumb ass why would you spend money on me?"

"Shut up and open it!" you said as he hesitantly opened it. His eyes gleamed at the sight as he immediately pulled you in for another embrace.

"THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YO-"

"It's okay hyung." you smiled and cut him off.

3. Rude Interviewer.

No One POV

You all were at an interview in America, and since you and Namjoon could speak English fluently, you both would in a way be the group's translators. 

At first the interview was going perfectly fine, when the host then starts sneaking in some questions that made you uncomfortable.

"So between you guys you must have had some intimate moments with Y/N."

"Uh, she's more of our sister than a love interest to be quite honest." RM answered.

"Ah that's not possible." the interviewer said unconvinced.

"I don't see these boys as a love interest, just as Namjoon hyung just said."

After calming this part down, the interviewer then began to shoot offensive statements and questions your way. It was as if he hated you.

"What does BTS stand for?"

"Bangtan Soyeodan, meaning Bulletproof Boy Scouts." Namjoon answered.

"Then why is it called Boy Scouts with a girl in it?" he smirked as the crowd started booing at the interviewer.

"We just found the name alluring so we used it, I don't see how does it matter though?" RM said again while you sat there quietly with Jimin who squeezed your hand while Namjoon was defending you.

"Why is Y/N even in your group, she doesn't belong there!"

"Oh yes she does. She earns that spot in the group and in our hearts, and she is here to stay. If you have a problem with it, you haven't been forced to listen to our music. We will now take our leave." he said as you all got up and stared at the interviewer in disgust before heading out.

"Y/N, gwenchana?" they all asked at once.

"Yes I am fine." you assured them.

"Are you sure?"

"Ne I am fine hyungs, let's get going now."

"Arraseo."

The next day when you scrolled through your social media and youtube, your interview was trending everywhere with various hashtags also trending. You did however a few days later receive an apology on both Instagram and Twitter from the interviewer's company, who were apologising for his behalf, and you being the kind person you are, forgave them in an instant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 514 31
No description needed. Read if you like hehe
38.7K 690 68
This book is preferences all around BTS, I hope you like it ♡ Please don't repost Disclaimer: all of these works are fiction I am in no way saying th...
6.6K 185 14
This is the first story I wrote... No copywriter intended. If you see the same story in other books. It's actually in my the other account so yea..
15K 322 8
A collection of jikook oneshots. Some will be longer than others. Mostly fluff. Enjoy!